Custom Wedding Invitation Design

Invitations are often the first impression your guests receive of your special event, allowing you to communicate volumes about the style and tone of your event with a single design. By combining my understanding of etiquette with an elegant yet modern aesthetic, together we can create a beautiful and unique invitation that will impress both the strictest members of your family and your fun-loving peers. As the solopreneur of Fresh Cut Prints, I enjoy getting to know my clients on a deeper level, and am especially delighted to find others who also enjoy reading, science, and nature like I do.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

5155 Virginia Drive, Gibsonia, PA (724) 841-5928
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Cara B

I highly suggest Erin and Fresh Cut Prints, you will not be disappointed! Her personal touch and creativity help to create just what you are looking for from invitations, signs, thank you cards, maps and much more. Our day would have not been complete without Erin's help! Thank... Read More you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ali S

Erin was amazing to work with. Being that I am in the wedding industry myself, in the event planning world, I worried that I was overly annoying with all my crucial specifications for my wedding details. Erin was so patient with me and certainly helped me with every small and... Read More big detail of my wedding day. Not only did she fully "brand" my wedding theme ... but she perfected my vision from the invite all the way to my thank you cards to send to guests after my wedding! Erin was SO personable. She is so friendly and easy to talk to about just, anything! She made sure she got to know me and my fiance, and our likes and dislike. Our colors and our theme. She then put together several options for me to choose from to perfect our "vision." She allowed changes and was very easy to talk to regarding some smalls things I wanted changed here and there without thinking I was an annoying bridezilla! I appreciated it. 🙂 Fresh Cut Print really made my wedding what it was. The colors and stripes on my invites carried through all my paper goods. The menus, programs, and seating chart all matched extremely well thanks to Erin. She even made me "special table" signage to match everything else. It really was her work and branding of my vision that perfected the WHOLE look of my wedding day! I would recommend Erin and F.C.P to anyone. xo, Ali

Erin Niehenke

Art and typography have been a passion of mine as long as I can remember - I even had books on hand-lettering in middle school! Although my degree is in mechanical engineering, I returned to my artistic passion after having my two little girls, Clara and Ginny. I absolutely love running my own business and being able to work one-on-one with my clients. It's very important to me to get to know the couples who choose me as their stationer, because it allows me to create a wedding suite to match their aesthetic perfectly.