Unique, memorable, classy, and joyful wedding!

$$

300 South Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, CA

Epic!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Ruthie S

Shirley was an awesome planner! My wedding was a success!

OK Service

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Yonnie Z

Pros: I hired Fresh Events Company after hearing raves from friends and online reviews. Since it was close to our wedding venue, we decided to go with them. We had purchased the silver package where they would handle the planning during the month leading to the wedding and... Read More day of coordination. Our wedding day for the most part went off without a hitch and was one of smoothest weddings we've seen. Cons: However, I was disappointed to find out the lack of communication they had attempted or lack of leading to the month of until I reached out to them 3 weeks prior to the wedding date. Their services weren't exactly inexpensive and we had expected better quality of service for what we paid for. My family and some of my wedding party felt rushed and that our coordinator (Shirley) was rude. They complained that the tone of our coordinator's voice was quite harsh. Also, there were factors during the wedding we felt that were lacking from their services. First, we were to give our main coordinator payments of all vendors to hand out. She was nowhere to be found to hand the payments to and the florist left without payment. I had to make an extra trip to the florist to pay her the next day. Also, our coordinator told us (bride and groom) that she will direct us when it's time to toast each table. When it was time for that, she was nowhere to be found and some of our guests had already left after eating. In addition, while we tried to make our way to the tables, guests started walking to the sweetheart table preventing us from leaving even after telling them our intent. If the coordinator was timely, we could have avoided all this. Because of this, we were stressed out when we shouldn't have. There were 2 other girls helping out on the day of so we didn't understand where our main coordinator disappeared to. Did I mention the main coordinator was 2 hours late on the day of the wedding? She told everyone to arrive by 1 p.m. during the rehearsal but she did not arrive until 3 p.m. She also told the wedding party that she will also be there at 1 p.m. There were things we needed and the wedding party was frantically calling her to no avail.

TO Fresh Events Company