Michelle's Maccs "NYC Best Sweet Treat"

FreshBakedNY represents the best of classic NY Style baked goods with two collections Michelle’s Maccs & Michelle’s Baked. Michelle’s Maccs: Chocolate is all about love. These "love filled delights" bring a romantic ambiance to your dessert table. “NYC Best Sweet Treat” -Refinery29. The Maccs...Elite Chocolate Covered Coconut Macaroons - are handcrafted, eggless, flourless, naturally gluten-free and naturally delicious. They are available in 13 unique flavors. In a class of their own, Michelle’s Maccs represent exceptional taste and pure elegance. Michelle’s Baked is a carefully curated collection of handcrafted, top of the line classic NY Style baked goods. The Baked collection will certainly leave a lasting impression.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegetarian

Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

New York, New Jersey, Tri-state Area & Nationwide (917) 775-9021

Reviewed on 8/21/2017

Michelle and Michele are the best. Their macs and cookies not only delicious but also presented perfectly. Reasonably priced and perfectly shipped, any couple would be more than pleased with them.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Nina O

When I was planning my February wedding, my husband and I were looking for a unique and fun wedding favor. We knew we wanted something that would stand out and be more than just a traditional favor. A friend of ours recommended Fresh Baked NY and we could not have been happier... Read More with the outcome. Working with Michelle was amazing, she was so accommodating and friendly and our "Married Macc's" were such a hit! Months later and I am still receiving complements. I cannot thank and Michelle and Fresh Baked NY enough! I highly recommend them for all of your dessert and party favor needs!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Beth C

Awesome desserts and quickly! My family and I love every kind. I've tried others and these are superior to any! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Alanys G

Best desserts and quick delivery! They are so sweet and the delivery was so fast. You need to get one of these like now!!!!

Michelle Goldberg

As a Dean and Deluca catering alumni and certified in chocolate creations, Michelle Goldberg has 15 years’ experience in the high-end catering industry. Before launching FreshBakedNY, Michelle was a private client chef and sous chef in The Hamptons. She invented The Revolutionary Gourmet Coconut Macaroon, Michelle’s Maccs. Michelle brings her expertise and background to FreshBakedNY and your table with the utmost standards and first-class service for events large or small. FreshBakedNY will provide creative, personal and thoughtful touches for your celebration.