Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

29540 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, OH (440) 471-4635

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Megan M

I signed a contract and put down a deposit for my July 2017 wedding in January 2017. I was emailed a cancellation a few days ago! I called back quickly with questions and was told that it was due to staffing changes. I was upset so I was offered slightly different services than... Read More were originally agreed upon for my wedding, but I decided it didn't fit what we need.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Hannah A

Fringe & Foundation was amazing! They did hair and makeup for me and my wedding party. We were all so impressed by their professionalism and quality of work..We got many compliments from guests. I will definitely continue going to this salon and recommend them to anyone looking... Read More for hair or makeup services.

2016-12-15T11:30:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback. Many wishes for a long and happy marriage.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Maggie R

Kim and her team did a wonderful job with our wedding hair and makeup! It was so nice that they were able to come to our condo and we were able to get ready at home instead of at a salon. It made the morning much less hectic! They were willing to work with us and made everyone... Read More look amazing and everyone's hair and makeup lasted through the whole evening!

2016-07-23T13:21:57 Response from the vendor

Good, not Great.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Raelyn

I did a lot of research before committing to a salon for my hair and makeup - and I am glad I waited and found Fringe and Foundation. Their prices were great (compared to other salons I contacted) and they traveled to our hotel downtown for on-site services, which was a must for... Read More me. Kim and two others (can't remember their names, sorry!) performed hair and makeup for me and a few of my bridesmaids. They worked quickly and even got all of us done ahead of schedule! All of my girls seemed happy with their hair/makeup. I however, was slightly disappointed with mine. My makeup (while beautiful) just did not really look like my trial did. I wish Kim would have requested to see the photos she took from the trial, before starting my makeup. It just wasn't as dark/dramatic as my trial. It did look beautiful though, so no real complaint there. For my hair, I was pretty disappointed. Not only did the back not look like my trial (it was more knotted at my trial) but my curls and pinning also didn't last. My veil was falling out while we were taking post-ceremony photos. And my curls just did NOT last. Granted it was hot out, but we were only outside for maybe 45 min and my hair ALWAYS holds curl really well when I do it myself, so not sure what the issue was there. I do take partial blame for this, since I did request 'looser' curls - I wish I would have told her after the trial to make them tighter so they would gradually fall to the looser look as the day went on. But still, even the looser curls, I would have expected to hold better, especially in such a short time outdoors. It was just super disappointing to see some of the photos (both professional and otherwise) where my hair just looks limp/tangly/messy rather than curly and beautiful. Overall, Kim is great - very personable, nice and talented. If I could go back, I would still use F&F, but I would have had her change the way she curled my hair.

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Beth F

The only annoying part was that we had to pay in advance. My sister got really sick and wasn't able to make it. Also, I had make one payment with my credit card and now it's such a hassle to get the checks from everyone. Obviously that is my own issue, but it's still a... Read More frustrating thing. It would be so much nicer if they just took a credit card to hold for the services, but had everyone actually pay on the day of individually. All in all the salon was really nice and comfortable. We were the only ones in there when we were getting our hair done really early in the morning. We were able to bring drinks and food for our party. The price was reasonable and the service was great. I went in for a trial. When we went back for the wedding day, she made some changes that I had asked for, but I decided I didn't like. She was so nice about changing them back and making my hair exactly how I wanted it! Couldn't be happier with how my hair turned out. All of my bridesmaids looked fabulous.

loved these ladies

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 selitha r

I looked like a million dollars. Highly recommended! Only thing I wish is that they gave the bride a discounted price for the trial run. I didnt know I had to pay full price til after it was done :-( But nonetheless I looked flawless both days! Definitely recommend... Read More them!

Stunning Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Allyson S

I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup for my wedding day. My bridal party looked flawless as well. I was excited to find out airbrush was INCLUDED in the our price - usually it's an add on at salons. Our hair was in place the whole day and our makeup never... Read More melted or came off in the August heat and thousands of hugs that were received. Working with Allison was a pleasure and being able to have the team come to the house the morning of the wedding made getting ready a smooth day! Thanks so much for being part of our wedding day!

Allison is the best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 rebecca s

I am so glad I picked this salon. I was so nervous the day of the wedding and Allison was so helpful. I loved my hair and makeup and my girls looked amazing. It was great that they are willing to travel!

Excellent Experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Liz C

I used Fringe and Foundation Studio for my wedding on 6/28/14. I had another vendor lined up who fell through, so I reached out to them much later than I probably should have, but they were so accommodating. Allison came to my house the morning of my wedding with all of the... Read More tools to do hair and makeup for my mom, 3 of my bridesmaids, and me. It was so nice to be able to get ready in the comfort of my home with only my close friends and family. Allison was such a blast to hang out with; she fit right in with the group and it was like having another friend there. She did a wonderful job with the hair and makeup for the ladies and my mom. Everyone was comfortable and happy with their looks. I loved my hair and makeup, as well! I got so many compliments. I should also note that I wanted to alter my hairstyle a bit from the trial and she was able to execute the changes flawlessly. I also felt that the prices were extremely reasonable, especially compared with a lot of the comps I got. I could not have had a better experience. Thanks to Allison and Fringe and Foundation!

Fun Staff Combined with Beautiful Hair/Makeup

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Dawn P

Fringe and Foundation Studio truly helped make our wedding a memorable event. The entire staff was such a pleasure to work with and myself and the entire bridal party truly enjoyed working with them. My hair and makeup turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I... Read More initially choose Fringe and Foundation Studio because of their extremely reasonable pricing and willingness to travel to the bridal party's location and I am so glad I did. I can't thank Fringe and Foundation Studio enough for providing such an amazing experience!

Everyone looked great!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Ashley C

I wanted a team to come to the hotel for myself and bridesmaids. I looked around for awhile to find someone who could do both before finding them. I went to the studio in Westlake for my trial but they came onsite the day of. They arrived on time and ready to work on 9 women.... Read More Everyone looked gorgeous and held up all day. We had alot of different hair styles and makeup looks and they did it all perfectly.

2013-11-08T13:49:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing us to be a part of your wedding!

Rebecca Greer (Harlan)

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Rebecca G

The best price for quality hair and makeup in the Cleveland area. they came to my hotel to do my hair and makeup and my Matron of honors hair we showed them a picture of what we wanted and they did it only better. I would definitely recommend them to every one.

2013-10-01T10:55:43 Response from the vendor

Rebecca, thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your big day! We hope your wedding day was wonderful!

Wedding hair and makeup

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Cassondra M

Kim did my hair on the day of my wedding and it was beautiful!! I received so many complements!!!! All I had to do was show Kim a picture that I liked and she did it so perfect!!!! Even better then the picture I showed her!!!! And my makeup was flawless!!! My girl’s hair and... Read More makeup were done by Allison and another girl (sorry I don’t remember her name), and they were perfect!!! I let the girls decide what they wanted and everything was just so cute!!! I also go to Kim on a pretty regular basis for cut and color!!! And she is just amazing!!! The whole salon is!!!! They are all so nice and friendly!!!

2013-10-01T10:54:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! We had a blast working with your wedding party!

Great stylists!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Leslie H

My hair and makeup, as well as my wedding party's, was simply beautiful. During my trial, I showed Allison several styles for what I had in mind for my wedding day. I was really impressed when, as she was styling my hair on my wedding day, that she tracked down the photographer... Read More of the photo I showed her and then went onto find the stylist to learn just how to style my hair the way I wanted. On top of that, she nailed the hairstyle! I'm still getting compliments on it.

2013-05-30T10:43:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the kind words, and allowing us to be a part of your big day!

Great hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Suzanne H

My wedding was back in september.I loved my updo for my wedding day as well as my makeup. My bridal party also had awesome updos that all stayed intact due to the very windy day. The prices are very reasonable for the excellent work they do. I have gone back a couple of times... Read More since my wedding to get my hair cut and colored. I would highly recommend using fringe for your special day :)

2013-01-26T08:50:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you the kind words, and for allowing us to be a part of your big day!

Excellent service and beautiful work!

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Renee S

My wedding was in June, late post I know. We were just looking at our pictures with family and we had so many compliments on the hair an make-up of the girls in the wedding party. Allison and Kim did excellent work. I can't say enough about the work they did and how special... Read More they helped make my day. I also have to mention the pre-wedding mani-pedi party that I had at the salon, SO much fun, they opened up the back for us and we brought in dinner and had a great time relaxing just before the wedding.

2012-12-04T15:32:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the nice review and letting us be a part of your special day! We also had a great time providing your mani-pedi party!

Hair and make-up

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Christina D

The best priced hair and make-up around! Me and my bridal party went to the salon for hair and make-up. Everyone looked stunning! Everytime I have had an up-do I tear it out and re-do it myself....this was not the case this time!!! My hair was beautiful and for the first time in... Read More my life I loved what someone else did with it. They were friendly and accomodating. The make-up was all airbrushed and looked flawless. They do not take tips, so the price they quote you is the price you pay! They like to spread their business by word of mouth. I highly recommend them!!! Thank you for making us all look beautiful!

2012-11-03T09:47:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and letting us be a part of your big day! We hope you had an amazing time at your wedding!

Bride

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Suzanne G

I'm very picky with my hair and the owner of the salon did a awesome job with my half down half up. She did exactly what I wanted. Love the makeup application too.

2012-11-01T16:48:53 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you loved it! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 leah s

Allison and her girls came out to do the hair and makeup for my 8/11 wedding. They arrived early and were ready to go. They had 8 updo's and 5 makeup's to do in 4 hours and they got it done! Everyone looked so beautiful and it was the prettiest I have ever felt in my life. The... Read More bridesmaids all brought pictures of their hair and makeup inspiration, and they delivered in everyway. My hair and makeup held on well past the "after-party" that ended around 3 am. It was absolutly worth the money to have them come to the hotel, it was much less stress for all involved. I had my hair and makeup trail in June (at the recommendation of Kim) on the morning of the shower. It was another perfect success. I cannot recommend the women of fringe and foundation enough!

2012-09-05T13:17:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! We had a blast with your wedding party!