Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

545 Main Dunstable Road, Nashua, NH (774) 262-6131

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Meghan F

We loved our cake and cupcakes made by Frost This Cakes for our wedding. My husband and I had an Alice in Wonderland theme for the cake and Diann was more than helpful and creative with the ideas we had. She made cupcakes, four different flavors, and a Mad Hatter cutting cake.... Read More The cake and cupcakes were delicious! I highly reccomend her!

Mother of the groom

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Frost This made an amazing wedding cake for my son and now daughter in law. They were able to personalize the cake to fit their theme, have a great tasting cake, and found a way to do it within their budget. My daughter is now engaged and plans on using Frost This too!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Andrea S

Diann made fabulous cupcakes and a small cake to cut for our wedding in Sunapee. I planned my wedding from Colorado, so I had to rely on reviews to choose most of my vendors - I couldn't have been happier with Frost This! Diann is incredibly communicative and responsive, which... Read More was very important to me since I was long distance. The price was extremely competitive, and we were even able to rent the perfect cupcake stand! And of course, they were so delicious! A huge hit with all our guests!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Netta K

After much searching and many cake tastings from other vendors, we found the perfect wedding cake vendor in Diann Hall of Frost this cakes. We had our wedding on August 2, 2015, and Diann did an excellent job in making and setting up our desired wedding cake. She is absolutely... Read More amazing!!! She was able to create and deliver a fabulous wedding cake that didn't just look good, but tasted soo delicious as well. I can't give Diann enough praise. Our guests were raving about the cake and how it tasted really good. Look no further, Diann is an awesome baker and wedding cake vendor!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Scott C

I've known Diann for many years and I was so happy she was able to make our wedding cake/cupcakes this summer. They were perfect for our theme and everyone loved them. I've been to weddings where there are so much left over cake you didn't know what to do with it, but not these!... Read More They taste delicious and you always want more. Thank you Diann!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Andrea G

No words can express the level of professionalism and talent that Diann & Frost This Cakes has! Much like most brides I had a specific cake in mind both in flavor and design and Diann not only delivered, she blew my expectations out of the water. She was able to design a cake... Read More and dessert experience that accommodated food sensitivities and dietary preferences. Frost This offers a wide variety of flavors and can make cakes gluten free, vegan and nut free. I was beyond happy with my wedding cake and plan to use Frost This in the future for our anniversary cake and other special occasions!! Highly recommend Frost This Cakes!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sarah N

We used Frost This Cakes for our wedding in July and it was such an easy process! Diann understood my vision and made it a reality. We had a top tier cake to cut with ombre fosting and two different types of cupcakes. Everything was beautiful and delicious! Perfect for our big... Read More day. We will be using Frost This Cakes again that is for sure.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jess D

Our cake was amazing! We were looking for something Harry Potter themed and this company made it happen! We didn't know exactly what to ask for and we ended up with several golden snitches on the cake itself! How cool is that?? My wife has a gluten intolerance and they made sure... Read More that the entire top tier was gluten free while the bottom was not gluten free so everyone could enjoy! I requested a different kind of frosting that my grandmother used to make me for my birthday cakes and this was delivered as well. The experience was exceptional, as was the service.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Lindsey H

Diann did a great job with our wedding desserts. She was willing to meet us halfway between our distant locations to do a tasting, and gave us a ton of cool ideas of what to do with our desserts. She was great about working within our budget, and even lent us a cupcake stand... Read More that went with the rest of our wedding decor. The desserts were DELICIOUS--we were crushed that we didn't have time to eat more of it. She makes a mean boozy-frosting, too!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Shanna E

Diann was wonderful to work with, and created beautiful, delicious vegan cupcakes for our wedding. Our guests raved about the cupcakes and could not even tell that they were vegan! I'm sure that Diann's non-vegan cakes taste wonderful as well, but we were so impressed that she... Read More could bake vegan cakes even though she does not specialize in them- we sampled many other vendor's vegan cakes in the area, but they all tasted awful. Diann was so great with responding to my many emails and was a genuinely sweet person. I would definitely recommend Frost This to everyone! Thank you, Diann, for making the dessert at our wedding gorgeous and memorable!!!

Heavenly Desserts!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Amanda D

As a non-vegan engaged to a vegan, my fiance agreed to serve a vegan cake at our wedding. Worrying about pleasing his 'sweet tooth' and our guests, I made it a point to visit Frost This Cakes for a tasting. When my groom devoured all three of his samples and mine, I knew we... Read More found our baker! The cake was absolutely delicious and perfect in every way! Thank you Diann!

delicious and beautiful

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kristen V

All I need to share is how delicious the Oreo cake is!!! Diane was great helping us plan our flavors and created the perfect vision of our cake.

AMAZING GF CAKE!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Emma J

Diann made us the MOST AMAZING wedding cake EVER! it was 100% gluten free, and most of the guests had no idea, sadly it almost all went and we didn't get to try the flavors we wanted, so less than a month after being married, I ordered ANOTHER cake from Diann for my husbands... Read More birthday! we loved it that much!

Frost This Cakes was Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

My wife and I used Frost This Cakes for our wedding in May of 2012. We had a peacock theme due to our color selection, so we wanted our wedding cake to reflect that. Diann spoke with us several times to ensure that she knew exactly what we wanted with everything from the... Read More decoration of the cake all the way to which kind of frosting, or even if we wanted round or square tiers. She gave us exactly what we wanted, and even threw in a couple peacock cupcakes for us! The cake tasted great, and looked perfect on our wedding day. My wife and I saved the top tier for our anniversary, and it was still delicious! I would absolutely recommend Frost This Cakes to anyone looking for a beautiful, great-tasting cake for any occasion.

80's theme cake

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Kelly D

This 80's cake was so good! It was just what I wanted and it was very flavorful! She had captured everything possible for an 80's look. When it's time for my next occasion, I will be calling her back!! Thank you diann!

Sherman Wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Sarah T

I have nothing but great things to say about "Frost This Cakes". Diann was a pleasure to work with. She traveled to our home for the tasting, was extremely accommodating for flavors and set up a beautiful cupcake display for our reception. Everyone raved about the yummy... Read More cupcakes! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an easy transaction, great pricing and excellent service. I wish I could attach a picture of the display...she did a fantastic job!

Simply Delish!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

We just wanted to thank you for creating exactly what we wanted and hoped for in our wedding cake. It was simply delicious! The white chocolate raspberry cake was a huge hit. Everyone spoke so highly of your work. Many many thanks and I'm sure you'll hear from us again for our... Read More one year anniversary!

Customer

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

I have had Frost This make a number of item for myself and friends parties. Whether it be cakes, cake pops or cupcakes. They have always been on time, professional, everything is fresh and always delicious. They have not my own wedding cake yet, but when I do get married they... Read More will be making it. :)

Frost This Cakes is Simply AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013

Diann at Frost This Cakes designed my cake for my bridal shower. I had a rustic themed shower and wedding and when I sent her a photo of what I was looking for, she immediately said that she could make it and it was amazing! Diann's service is top notch and her cakes are... Read More DELICIOUS! I would recommend Frost This Cakes to ANYONE

Yum

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Julia P

The cake Diann made for my wedding was perfect. I showed her a picture and she matched it to a tee while still making it personal. Not to mention it was delicious!

Friendly!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2013 virginia s

Diann was a great listener, she listened to all of my wants and made my wedding cake look wonderful..I would recommend them to any of my friends who decide to get married.

The perfect custom baker at an ideal price!

Reviewed on 2/16/2013 Ali L

Diann was so great to work with - we loved the tasting, she embraced our wanting of a traditional cake without wanting traditional flavors. We had chocolate with peanut butter frosting, pumpkin with cream cheese and spice cake with cream cheese frosting! Everyone loved their... Read More selection! The decorations were beautiful and exactly what I asked for. Thank you so much!

highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/13/2013 Ariann Z

We hired Frost This Cakes to make the favors for our wedding last year. My husband and I met on St. Patrick’s Day and our wedding colors were green and purple so we asked to have green cake pops with purple ribbons. Diann totally wowed us when she suggested doing green... Read More shamrock cake pops! We didn’t know that was an option! The pops came out great and everyone loved the subtle reference to the day we met. The pops were not only beautiful, they tasted amazing too! Because of last minute changes to rsvp’s, we had ordered more cake pops than we needed but we figured we would leave the order, that way there would be some left for us. Not a chance! People loved them so much they asked if they could take the extras home for other people to try! I would recommend ordering cake pops from Frost This Cakes in a heartbeat- just make sure you order extras and keep them hidden at home!

amazing service, amazing product

Reviewed on 2/13/2013 ariann j

We used Frost This Cakes for our wedding in October 2012. Diann was wonderful to work with. We were nervous that we would not be able to get the exact pops we wanted but we were quickly put at ease by her warm demeanor and how professional she was. We ordered 200 cake pops in... Read More 4 different flavors as favors for our wedding. When she gave us the list of flavor options and we couldn’t believe how many different kinds there were! We expected to do chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, and hoped for one other flavor. We ended up with apple cinnamon, oreo, key lime pie, and chocolate peanut butter- and they were all AMAZING!! The pops were so moist and delicious- we had such a hard time paring it down to just four flavors! My husband and I loved them so much, I ordered him a cake pop bouquet for Valentine’s Day! (I just made sure to put some chocolate peanut butter ones in there for me too so he has to share!) I recommend Frost This Cakes to anyone looking for your wedding cake or even just a great tasting unique idea for favors for a wedding or any other kind of party!