Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema

Nashville, Franklin, Spring Hill, Tennessee

Where Tradition Meets Trend

Bobby {+} Tanya Macks, owners and principal photographers, take a spirited and heartfelt approach to marriage and photography, and are driving factors behind their natural, award winning photography. They are backed by over 14 years experience in the wedding photography industry, a Bachelor’s Degree in Photography from MTSU along with a Masters Degree in Business Administration. The final results are a 5 star customer service experience, professionally edited high resolutions images along with a product line that is timeless, romantic and stylish.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Nashville, Franklin, Spring Hill, Tennessee (615) 596-0687

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Gina M

We chose Tanya and Bobby for our destination wedding in Las Vegas. Our venue included a photographer, but I was nervous about using a photographer that we had never met. I wanted someone that could capture our wedding, but also could be our family photographer later on down the... Read More road. I am so so glad that we made the decision to choose Bobby and Tanya - they made the entire experience truly remarkable. We met them for the first time at a coffee shop, and knew instantly they were the right photographers for us. They also took our engagement photos, so we knew going into our wedding day that their work was going to be top notch. We have seen a couple sneak peaks of the wedding photos so far, and they are gorgeous!!! Aside from their work, they are also just great people and spending time with them is enjoyable. I cannot wait to use them again for some family photos :)

2016-11-01T20:54:33 Response from the vendor

Gina, thank you so much for this wonderful review and allowing us to expand our portfolio. We had an absolute blast capturing you and Doug's wedding story :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

When we decided to use Frozen Exposure for our wedding journey, we were anxious, excited and hopeful that they would deliver a product we would be happy to call our wedding memories. From our engagement picture session, to our rehearsal dinner, to our actual wedding day, Tanya,... Read More Bobby, and their crew made everything absolutely perfect! They went above and beyond what we expected to be adequate coverage that captured every moment of our wedding festivities! We're are so pleased with the accommodations, being that my husband was in Texas, I was in Memphis, TN, all during the planning of our wedding. Distance did not interfere with their level of commitment and professionalism. Needless to say, Tanya and Bobby are caring, loving, supportive, fun and sincerely good people with talent of capturing ANY special occasion! When Cecily and I first met Tanya and Bobby, we had no idea that this business transaction would transform into a genuine relationship! We thank Frozen Exposure for everything, especially recognition in the Pink Bridal Magazine as an "engaged couple". Frozen Exposure is an amazing and the best Photography and Cinematography business in Nashville!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kristen C

Tanya and Bobby are such a great team! Highly recommended! We booked them for our wedding photos, video and photo booth. We enjoyed having them around to capture our special moments and felt very comfortable with them and their crew! Our photos and videos were uploaded to an... Read More easy to use portal and we just got two USBs and keep sake boxes in the mail as well... Everything turned out great!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Mark K

Tanya and her crew were perfect. They were creative, energetic, personable, and very accommodating. Frozen Exposure carried themselves professionally from start to finish. I am very glad my wife was able to find such an amazing company to partner with on a day that was very... Read More special to us.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Maria M

We loved Tanya and Bobby so much, they did our engagement photos, wedding coverage (video and photography), bridal session and now our maternity/baby’s first year. They’re super fun and make taking photos really relaxing and easy. Everyone loves our photos and we can’t wait to... Read More continue working with them.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lauren G

They are the best people of all to work with. They came to the family farm to take engagement pictures with the cows and made my crazy ideas becomes our pictures. Michael and I tossed them a curve ball when we eloped after planning a wedding, but they took that news with no... Read More issue at all. We love them!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Olivia C

I have been looking forward to writing a review for Tanya and Bobby. This husband and wife duo are the best photographers we could've dreamed of having. Owen and I had the pleasure of meeting them both before we decided to hire them as our photographers. They were one of the... Read More first vendors we hired. They joyful demeanor and passion for what they do shows. We had Tanya take our engagement photos, and she brought such a beautiful perspective in her photography. Owen is somewhat reserved, but she went out of her way to make my husband feel comfortable. WE HAD FUN!! After the engagement photos were completed, we received them in a timely manner via there website. Then they send you a usb with your photo imprinted on it. So awesome! On the wedding day, we had both Tanya and Bobby doing our photography. We had our ceremony outside, and showers came in and out sporadically. Both of them came up with such inventive ways to embrace the rain and create some beautiful shots. We have already received a sneak peek of our wedding photos (just within a few days) and they're better than I could ever ask for. When we booked with Frozen Exposure, we also had the photo booth at the reception. It was so much fun! it was a hit with us and our guest. We have all the photos online as well! I couldn't thank them enough for all they have done. They made it super easy to understand on the financial front, and made the payment process painless. THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY. When you start planning your wedding, these are the two that will make your special day even greater than you could imagine. Best part, They capture every second of it. Thank you so much Tanya and Bobby. We love you!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Aimee R

Incredible experience. Have never enjoyed getting my picture taken, but Tanya made it easy. Her and Bobby were made to be a team and they are amazing together. She's truly able to capture and see things that nobody else can. Not to mention they're the nicest, coolest couple... Read More ever.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Tori P

I simply cannot even begin to express just how incredible Frozen Exposure is but I will try! I first met Tanya and Bobby in 2012 at my older sister's wedding. At that point in my life I did not think marriage was a part of my life plan, but even then I knew if I did get married... Read More Frozen Exposure would be the one to capture that moment. Through the years to follow they captured maternity pictures and baby pictures for my sister and brother in law. Flash forward 3 years to when I got engaged. The very night of my engagement I contacted them to begin coordinating having them photograph our big day. At that point I had NO idea where the wedding would be or even when it would be, after all I had literally just gotten engaged a few hours prior to sending Tanya an email. All I knew is that I wanted stunning pictures and video that captured all of the special moments and that I wanted a team of photographers who could not only produce those pictures, but who would bring such joy and comfort to our big day. Tanya and Bobby have such a beautiful way of making everyone feel at ease, to feel special and to feel loved. Their kindness, warm hearts, and incredible since of humor creates for a relaxed and fun picture taking experience (and this is coming from someone who does not like her picture taken). I am so amazed by the beautiful pictures and video from both our engagement and wedding and am so happy have these incredible images to look back on as time moves forward. Choosing Frozen Exposure was the absolute easiest and best decision we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Leann T

We had Bobby and Tanya do our wedding photography/ceremony video back in September and working with them was a dream. We met a year beforehand and talked about the shots and style we wanted and just got to know them as people. We felt completely confident that they would do an... Read More excellent job and they went above our expectations. They also did an engagement shoot for us which was beautiful and had so many mixed styles of pictures. It was just lovely. They are just the sweetest people and a joy to work with. I would trust them with my wedding pictures a thousand times over and hope to use them as photographers many times in the future.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Christine B

Wow! I don't know who those good looking people our in our wedding pictures but our photographers certainly captured their good side! My husband and I are fairly relaxed and fun-loving couple, and what I love most about the pictures from our wedding is that they were able to... Read More capture all those moments that make us, well, us. The sweet moments when we look at each other with complete adoration, the fun moments of me spinning in my dress to shake off my nerves, the shenanigans of our bridesmaids and groomsmen who were more than willing to pose in hilarious ways. They captured all of the things I want to remember about our wedding: our joy, our goofy quirks, and our blatant love for one another with some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. I've recommended them to everyone I know, and I'm sure we will call them again here shortly for my sister's wedding (fingers crossed!).

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Ashley H

Bobby and Tanya are absolutely amazing! When I first started looking for photographers for our wedding I was so overwhelmed from all the choices. I met with various photographers, but what I loved about Bobby and Tanya was they showed me full galleries, not just snippets of the... Read More weddings they had done. I could see all of their work from the beginning of the wedding day until the send off and I saw how much Tanya puts in to this for the brides to walk away with a product they could keep forever! We are so glad we went with FE and are so in love with our pictures!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah D

These two are so amazing. They are professional and fun. They make you feel so secure in front of the camera too! I love their vision and they are so so talented. Love you Bobby and Tanya!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kimberly R

These two are everything anyone could ask for in a photographer. We have 6 kids so an already hectic day ( your wedding!) was over the top for us. Tanya and Bobby were amazing and made the picture process feel relaxed. I can not say enough good things about these two!

2016-11-01T20:56:14 Response from the vendor

Kimberly, Thank you so much! The kids were great and we had so much fun with you and Joey, again thank you choosing us to capture your wedding story.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ilea S

Tanya and Bobby, made our wedding day so special! They arrived on time and were very warm and friendly. We were both very impressed by the way they captured hilarious, sentimental, and random moments throughout the entire evening. My husband and I are so lucky to have worked... Read More with them. I would highly recommend them both.

2016-10-19T09:52:44 Response from the vendor

Ilea, thank you so much for this amazing review. We loved capturing you and Bryan's wedding story, it truly was an honor.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ilea S

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kimberly O

From the moment we met Tanya and Bobby a year ago we knew - without a doubt - they were the photographers for my son and his new bride's wedding. They picked an amazing location for the engagement pictures and the album and video were stunning. They captured every emotion of... Read More the newly engaged couple. Fast forward to two nights ago - everyone is nervous and running around finishing last minute details - I'm about to have a come apart and I run into Bobby ... the man has jokes .... I was laughing immediately and could feel the stress easing away. Tanya was with my daughter-in-law and her wedding party and when I walked in she had them laughing.... they just have that way about them. They are so excited for everyone and they help make everyone around them so comfortable. They worked tirelessly all night capturing every special moment stopping occasionally to show my son and his wife previews and they were blown away. The next day we were all reminiscing and wishing we were able to re-live it all again (minus the stress haha) and it hit us - we WILL be able to re-live it over and over through their beautiful work. We know they will have captured every single magical moment for us. And the photo booth is a MUST! Everyone loved it and it is so much fun to take silly pictures and have them in your hands (and email) immediately. I cannot recommend Tanya and Bobby enough - they are fabulous!!

2016-10-19T09:47:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! we had so much fun with you guys during the fall engagement session and Sarah and Alex's wedding at the Grove was beautiful. It was an honor capturing their wedding story.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Our daughter's wedding at the Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville was a destination wedding for us. Bobby and Tanya were so knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and fun to work with as they were quite familiar with the venue, a plus for us! Their cost was most... Read More reasonable for all of the value added components. When I met them for the first time, it was like meeting old friends. I would highly recommend them for your special event!

2016-10-19T09:42:37 Response from the vendor

Dr. Hall, Thank you so much for choosing us to capture Ilea and Bryan's beautiful Opryland Hotel wedding. It was an absolute honor capturing their wedding story and seeing some of the Native American traditions for the very first time.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Melinda D

Tanya and Bobby were the last vendors I met at a bridal show earlier this year and I am so glad I stuck around a little longer. Choosing them was the best decision I could have made for documenting our incredible day. From our first meeting I knew they were going to be fantastic... Read More to work with. We had so much fun with them for our engagement session, they took great care of us and the pictures were absolutely wonderful! I am beyond thankful that I decided to go with the videography and photography package, our ceremony is an absolute blur so I know I will cherish the video of it forever. My new husband and I just got married so I can't wait to see how they documented our wedding day. I know every photo and video clip will be more than I could have hoped for. We also used their photo booth services at our reception and our guests LOVED it!! Everyone was in and out of it all night long and just raved about the photos and props. I highly recommend talking with them about this fun option too. Give Tanya and Bobby a call, you will be SO happy you did!!

2016-10-19T09:39:16 Response from the vendor

Melinda, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We had so much fun at you and Jordan's engagement session and your Cannery wedding was absolutely beautiful. We still joke about how we met you at a local coffee shop with ice and snow on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kristin L

Tanya and Bobby are real people, with a real passion. It shows in their work, and it shows in the way they work. I felt like the Macks' were just extra guests at the wedding that happened to have fancy equipment. Shooting our engagement session was just walking through the park... Read More with a friend. Sometimes I think the only reason we should even start a family is so Tanya can photograph our babies. Right? Thats why people start families don't they? Seriously they are that perfect. I met Tanya and Bobby at a friend's wedding, I immediately loved their creative style. I asked Tanya on the spot if she would be my photographer for our June Wedding. She said yes and gave me her number. I didn't realize I would be gaining friends out of our wedding photographers. Over the course of our engagement Tanya shot us for engagement photos, let me talk out my creative issues, kept up contact and let us in on a few FE specials. I can't imagine my wedding without Tanya and Bobby! The best part about being an FE Bride is that I have a number of friends that are FE Brides and I get to see Tanya and Bobby again and again at other people's weddings! PS The photobooth is everything. Find a spot for it at your venue!!

2016-10-19T09:36:13 Response from the vendor

Kristen, Thank you so much! We absolutely love our network of brides/friends connected to you :). Your Belle Meade Plantation wedding was stunning, thank you letting us be a part of it.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Brynn M

Frozen exposure made our wedding day! They helped with so much more than just capturing our day. They we're very on top of things with our event coordinator and knew exactly where we were supposed to be and when. We had an outdoor wedding at the zoo and when rain rolled in they... Read More quickly made plans to make sure we were able to get our first look pictures by the flamingos and our special pictures feeding the giraffes. It started raining minutes after they were able to capture the shots! Our whole plans changed due to the rain and they were extremely flexible and helpful. They were such fun to work with and we couldn't be happier!

2016-10-19T09:34:07 Response from the vendor

Brynn, Your Nashville Zoo wedding was a blast, rain and all. We'll never forget how fun it was capturing you and Tyler feeding the giraffes. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Miranda B

The best decision we made for our wedding was choosing Tanya and Bobby. I wasn't sure if they were the right fit for our wedding at first. Their website looked amazing but I had been burned before trying to find the right photographer. I'm so glad I still decided to talk with... Read More them! After our first conversation, I knew they were perfect for us!! We had an engagement session and that sealed the deal! I absolutely loved our photographs. We chose to have a Photo Booth at our wedding and our guests loved it! It was the talk of the night. Tanya and Bobby went above and beyond anything we could have imagined! They will do everything they can to make your day special!

2016-10-19T09:32:07 Response from the vendor

Miranda, thank you so much! We had so much fun with you and Fabrizio during your engagement at the Biltmore Estate and at you gorgeous Opryland hotel wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jessica J

Bobby and Tonya will instantly become your best friends the second you meet them. They are hilarious to work with and bring so much joy to the wedding. Everything about them was perfect. They stay on site for up to 10 hours and have an eye for capturing the small things. The... Read More photo booth was one of the best decisions I made to tie our wedding together. It brought guests together and captured moments that otherwise wouldn't have happened. They are classy, yet hilarious and laid back. Every image is different too. Each picture has so much character and picks up the moment so well. I couldn't recommend a better photographer for your wedding day then Frozen Exposure!

2016-10-10T09:29:20 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute honor capturing your wedding story. thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Yvonne D

Guy and I cannot thank you enough for helping to make our wedding celebration a wonderful and memorable event!! Your knowledge, experience, and professionalism truly showed as you made a very important part of our lives so pleasant and one we will always cherish.

2016-10-10T09:30:24 Response from the vendor

Yvonne, Thank you much for this wonderful review. We had a blast capturing your Opryland Hotel wedding and getting to know you and Guy.

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Cecily W

The initial interaction with Frozen Exposure has been nothing short of amazing! Meeting Tanya and Bobby at the Pink Bridal Show really encouraged me to follow-up with them with my fiance' to discuss their packages in detail. After video chatting with them (all three of us are in... Read More different locations), my fiance' was eager to book! The booking process was very smooth and Tanya and Bobby was there to answer all the last minute questions we had. I can't wait until our engagement photo session to see the results of the warming and welcoming service from Frozen Exposure.

Bobby + Tanya Macks

We're Bobby and Tanya, husband and wife owner's of Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema. We are passionate about stylishly and timelessly documenting love and life all over the world by combining photojournalism, fine art portraiture, and creative angles to capture your wedding story.