Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema

Nashville, Franklin, Spring Hill, Tennessee

Where Tradition Meets Trend

Bobby {+} Tanya Macks, owners and principal photographers, take a spirited and heartfelt approach to marriage and photography, and are driving factors behind their natural, award winning photography. They are backed by over 14 years experience in the wedding photography industry, a Bachelor’s Degree in Photography from MTSU along with a Masters Degree in Business Administration. The final results are a 5 star customer service experience, professionally edited high resolutions images along with a product line that is timeless, romantic and stylish.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Nashville, Franklin, Spring Hill, Tennessee (615) 596-0687

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kristen C

Tanya and Bobby are such a great team! Highly recommended! We booked them for our wedding photos, video and photo booth. We enjoyed having them around to capture our special moments and felt very comfortable with them and their crew! Our photos and videos were uploaded to an... Read More easy to use portal and we just got two USBs and keep sake boxes in the mail as well... Everything turned out great!

2017-11-24T17:30:44 Response from the vendor

We are super grateful and honored to have been chosen to capture your wedding story. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

When we decided to use Frozen Exposure for our wedding journey, we were anxious, excited and hopeful that they would deliver a product we would be happy to call our wedding memories. From our engagement picture session, to our rehearsal dinner, to our actual wedding day, Tanya,... Read More Bobby, and their crew made everything absolutely perfect! They went above and beyond what we expected to be adequate coverage that captured every moment of our wedding festivities! We're are so pleased with the accommodations, being that my husband was in Texas, I was in Memphis, TN, all during the planning of our wedding. Distance did not interfere with their level of commitment and professionalism. Needless to say, Tanya and Bobby are caring, loving, supportive, fun and sincerely good people with talent of capturing ANY special occasion! When Cecily and I first met Tanya and Bobby, we had no idea that this business transaction would transform into a genuine relationship! We thank Frozen Exposure for everything, especially recognition in the Pink Bridal Magazine as an "engaged couple". Frozen Exposure is an amazing and the best Photography and Cinematography business in Nashville!

2017-11-24T17:32:00 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun with you and David! Your wedding was beautiful and we thank you so much for choosing us to capture your special day.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Jenny M

Bobby and Tanya are BEYOND AMAZING! We had a destination wedding in Destin, FL and the working with them was such a pleasure! They are incredibly skilled at their craft and easy to work with. They made sure all of my requests were honored and did some incredible shots / pics... Read More of their own. Our sneak peek pics just had me giddy and I cannot wait to get our package completed to see everything! It shouldn't even be a question if you would choose them. Just hope they are available! Thanks again guys! You are amazing!

2017-12-26T12:39:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Jenny, Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you. We are so honored you and Homer chose us to capture your wedding story in Destin, FL. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I'll never forget that amazing sunset on the beach after your ceremony. Your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Nicki P

Bobby and Tanya are wonderful people and fantastic at their jobs! I couldn't be happier with the way my wedding photos turned out. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

2017-12-26T12:34:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. Tanya and I had a blast capturing your and Eric's wedding at Two Rivers Mansion in Nashville, TN. You did an amazing job of putting together a beautiful wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Jeremy O

My wife did such a great job in choosing our wedding vendors but out of everyone she chose, Frozen Exposure was our favorite. Their photography is creative yet timeless. Our video is everything we asked for and more- we will watch it every anniversary from this year forward.... Read More When my wife opened our custom wedding usb drives and keepsake box, she found confetti and candy- she couldn't believe she had found a business that cared so much and I'm so proud of Frozen Exposure for making her so happy. She loves you, Bobby and Tanya Macks, and we love following along with you guys on your blog and seeing your new adventures. Bobby, you made me so comfortable and knew just the right things to say around my guys to make the day fun for them. We are your clients for life.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Helena K

Frozen Exposure is second to none in the wedding industry. I feel like I'm almost a 27 Dresses kind of girl. I was a bridesmaid in 11 weddings within 3 years and I remember watching every wedding vendor work during each of those weddings, thinking in my mind, which of these are... Read More my dream vendors. Frozen Exposure won that competition hands down. They even had my friend's wedding published in a magazine that is sold at Target- it was AMAZING seeing her face light up when they revealed the magazine to her. Frozen Exposure is all about love and being true. The day my fiance proposed, I will never forget. He know I followed Frozen Exposure's Instagram page, and he had surprised me in hiring them to hide and document him proposing to me so that they could incorporate that proposal into our wedding album and video. We also booked their luxe photobooth which is SUCH a blessing because most other Photo Booths are so gawky and awkward- theirs is so wedding reception perfect and makes the scene look even prettier. What can I say- I love you, Bobby and Tanya Macks. I will be calling you guys for our anniversary next year!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Emilee R

I felt so in the dark during my search for trustworthy wedding photographers but Frozen Exposure brought my fall weddings dreams to life. We booked Mint Springs Farms for our wedding and FE came very highly recommended. We ordered our albums and canvases through Frozen Exposure... Read More and I feel like I have the most beautiful way they remember the day I married my very best friend and made two new lifelong friends, Bobby and Tanya Macks. Thank you guys so much for everything!

2017-12-11T17:06:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us to capture your wedding story and taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We can't wait to capture more special moments for you as your family grows.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Emilee R

2017-12-11T17:06:35 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 James L

Frozen Exposure's ability to capture a moment and capture it with grace and perfection is like nothing we've ever seen. It's so hard deciding who to trust to capture your wedding day, but these guys are truly the best around. Thank you so much for being perfect at your craft,... Read More Frozen Exposure!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 James L

2017-12-11T17:06:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Ellison J

Frozen Exposure- GAH. I am a lifelong fan. What you guys pulled off at our very crazy, rainy, wedding, turned what was looking to be a drab day into something romantic and magical. I will never ever ever forget your ability to turn a day around and your creative brilliance.... Read More Thank you so much, Bobby and Tanya! Evan and I are fans for life! Please let us know if you ever need anything from us, we want to sing your praises from the mountain tops!

2017-12-11T17:05:08 Response from the vendor

All weddings have their un-forseen obstacles, we're super grateful we could accommodate. Thank you and Evan so much for choosing us to capture your wedding story. We can't wait to capture more special moments for you as your family grows.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Anderson J

I know what it's like to google search for the perfect photographers, videographers, and Photo Booth and wonder what you're getting. It was so scary wondering who would be at our sides on our wedding day capturing moments that go so fast. Please know that I 100% stand behind... Read More Bobby and Tanya Macks taking great care of every couple they work with. They are amazing, they don't discriminate, they just love people and that love and passion for what is good and true coupled with their incredible talent that stands the test of time and is custom to fit each couple's needs and style- it just makes them untouchable and one of a kind in the wedding industry. We had a couple of country music artists at our wedding and the class of Frozen Exposure was outstanding. Our celebrity friends commented to us that they were treated like every guest there and had heard of Frozen Exposure and loved their work, too. They are just all around the best photographers, videographers, and photo booth company to book for your most private and precious events.

2017-12-11T17:03:45 Response from the vendor

All weddings and events have their nuances, we take pride in accommodating everyones needs. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We're super grateful you all chose Frozen Exposure to capture your wedding story! We can't wait to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kristen K

Tanya is amazing. I can't speak enough about awesome she is and her photos are stunning! I have only had the opportunity to do "fun" photos with her when she came to visit New Mexico and haven't be able to book, but can't wait 'til I can! She's the "official" photographer of... Read More good friends of mine and I'm always so happy to see what she's done and make me feel like I'm with my friends even though there is a great distance between us.

2017-12-11T17:02:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Lilly A

I love Love LOVE everything about being an FE bride!! Bobby and Tanya made my wedding day so much better because they were a part of it. We had a very intrusive venue owner at the farm that we booked in Spring Hill and Bobby and Tanya were so great through the entire day that we... Read More were able to focus on our wedding and marriage instead of what could have been a very frustrating experience with the venue. Thank you so much for everything, Frozen Exposure!

2017-12-11T17:01:18 Response from the vendor

All weddings have their un-forseen obstacles, we're super grateful we could accommodate. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We're super grateful you all chose Frozen Exposure to capture your wedding story! We can't wait to capture more... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Lilly A

2017-12-11T17:00:49 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Alan Z

As a groom, I admit that the thought of photography and videography made me nervous. I imagined cameras in our faces and strangers behind them but I was very wrong. It took just a few minutes of talking to Bobby and Tanya on the phone before our wedding (we planned a Bridge... Read More Building wedding as a destination wedding from our home in New York) and we instantly felt like they would be a perfect fit as part of our wedding day. We were right. From our hot wedding day to the usd drives and keepsakes they gave us, my wife and I can do nothing but rave about them! We are even hoping to book them for an anniversary session here in Nee York soon! Keep doing what you guys are doing!

2017-12-11T16:59:02 Response from the vendor

Wow, most grooms don't share their thoughts :), Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We're super grateful you all chose Frozen Exposure to capture your wedding story! We can't wait to capture more special moments for you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Sienna K

Words can not express how happy I am that Frozen Exposure did my wedding photography, videography and photobooth. I would chose Bobby and Tanya over and over again without hesitation. They went above and beyond and have delivered even more than they promised. My husband was at... Read More such ease around then, genuinely laughed and smiled- everything about Frozen Exposure is above and beyond any other photographer out there.

2017-12-11T16:58:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We're super grateful you all chose Frozen Exposure to capture your wedding story! We can't wait to capture more special moments for you as your family grows.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Michael

Best photographers we could have asked for...photo booth was the best, everybody loved that and the guests are still talking about it. Tonya and Bobby Macks are very professional and friendly and we felt like they were part of our family!!!!! We recommend them 500%%%%

2017-12-11T16:57:28 Response from the vendor

Super glad you and your guests had a blast using the photo booth. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We're super grateful you all chose Frozen Exposure to capture your wedding story! We can't wait to capture... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Elaine K

Tanya and Bobby are hands down the best part of my wedding day (aside from my husband). I can not recommend them enough!

2017-12-11T16:56:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/26/2017

Hands down, the best, most discreet and professional photographers my band and I have ever worked with. We initially hired Frozen Exposure for their creative vision but their style and stature in the industry is unparalleled.

2017-12-11T16:54:26 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Leona D

I stumbled across Frozen Exposure somehow on instagram and have followed them for TWO years! Last year, when my husband proposed, the FIRST thing I did was direct message Tanya to collaborate on available dates. She has been doing weddings for 15 years and had the inside scoop... Read More on all of the best vendors! I just loved having her and Bobby photograph our wedding and we watch our wedding all the time. Our maid of honor just got engaged and she reminds me so much of myself. She's already picked out FE to be her forever photographers, too! #FEFOREVER !

2017-12-11T16:52:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. You, your family, and friends are such an honor to work with. We're super grateful you all continue to choose Frozen Exposure to capture all your special moments!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Taylor S

I work with a major recording label and love using Frozen Exposure to photograph my events. Their photo booth is an amazing touch also that keeps the events going strong. I work with many high profile clients and appreciate Bobby and Tanya and their team for their... Read More professionalism and dependability. Our corporation highly recommends Frozen Exposure.

2017-12-11T16:50:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this gracious review. We absolutely enjoy working with you and all of your wonderful clients. We're super excited to continue our strong relationship and look forward to the many future events we have with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Josephine K

From our engagement session to our wedding day and then two years later to the birth of our sweet baby girl, Tanya and Bobby have been with us through all of the best moments. We wouldn't have it any other way- I think they should be declared a national treasure! (LOL, it's... Read More true!)

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Cecily H

I remember reading reviews on Frozen Exposure before choosing them and being blown away how dedicated their clients are. They really pour 100% of their hearts into documenting our wedding with class and perfection and we are beyond grateful for their talent and good nature.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017

Tanya and Bobby have the sweetest spirits and the highest level of creativity and dedication. We are so happy we chose them as our wedding photographers!!

Bobby + Tanya Macks

We're Bobby and Tanya, husband and wife owner's of Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema. We are passionate about stylishly and timelessly documenting love and life all over the world by combining photojournalism, fine art portraiture, and creative angles to capture your wedding story.