Is this your business? claim it now

Ft. Lauderdale Stationery & Design

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

3211 N. Ocean Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL (954) 564-8200

Stunningly beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 Meghann W

I cannot say enough good things about Lois and Fort Lauderdale Stationery & Design. Lois did all the printing for my wedding, including invitations, menus, programs, and more. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful; we received so many compliments on our invitations! Lois... Read More has great artistic vision, and she devoted so many hours to meeting with us and working on our projects. If you live in the Fort Lauderdale area, I HIGHLY recommend visiting Lois's store (note that you might need to make an appointment). She has hundreds of samples from previous projects on display; you're sure to find something you love, and Lois is sure to give you ideas on how to make your project even more beautiful than the sample you initially love! My invitations were absolutely beautiful, and Lois really went above and beyond by hand-finishing them with a soft, subtle pink glitter on the graphic she developed for us. Then, for our 130 escort cards, she did the same thing! I found that her prices were fair, and she helped us cut costs by recommending layouts that would result in extra paper that could then be used for items such as escort cards.

Cheap Stationery

Reviewed on 8/17/2010 Tiffany F

I used them for printing my labels and other items for my wedding and they were sooo cheap and did a great job. The orders were all ready very quick!!