Reisterstown (443) 622-5299

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Florence F

Ftk was amazing, she went above and beyond for us. She has great work ethics and is very professional. My wedding was a joyful day. Timing for my wedding was perfect. My friends stated my wedding was one of the best because it started on time and ended on time well . This is... Read More what I wanted and Ftk Made it happen.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Florence F

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Dare O

FTK~Konnect helped us tremendously with our wedding which occurred on the 1st of July 2017. It was a success because she was essentially our guide from day one until the end of the wedding occasion. All her vendors were exceptionally fantastic and easy to work with. FTK's team... Read More were amazing. Overall I give FTK~konnect 11 out of 10 points. They went above and beyond and we are eternally grateful for all the hard work and support. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Funke A

We had an amazing experience with FTK and her team. She is very professional and will go above and beyond to make sure that you have the event of your dreams.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Kelechi N

FTK Konnect team is the real deal. They ensured that my july 23 wedding went off without a hitch. I loved their commitment, dedication, attention to detail and most of all their ability to make a bride remain calm during her wedding. Thanks for an amazing wedding!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 motilola a

Passionate and dedicated team. I very much appreciate your hard work, Love love love.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

Hats off to team FTK Konnect! They went above and beyond our expectation for our wedding planning. Very professional and detail-oriented. They are easy to communicate with and time management is one of their biggest strengths. I can not thank Team FTK enough for pulling off such... Read More an amazing event for us. They pray with you, laugh with you and make you feel comfortable and at ease with the entire process of planning your event. I will definitely recommend team FTK for not just wedding planning but any celebration you have. The best part is that they not only work with you as a vendor, but also create a long lasting client-vendor relationship and that's what I admire most about them..... God bless you and thank you once again!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Their perfection is an exception