Fun Booth

We're obsessed with the details!! You only have one wedding, so we work hard to make everything perfect for your special day. With Fun Booth, there is no need to hide us in another room or behind a curtain in the corner of your reception. With our modern photo booths, your set up is as beautiful as the rest of your curated wedding. All of our rentals include unlimited onsite printing, photo album, social media kiosk, one of our backdrops, fun props, an onsite attendant and free travel to your wedding. Also, after your wedding we'll send you a link to your private online gallery, where you can digitally download all the photos from the evening! Pricing Starting at $999

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Hudson Valley, New York Metro, CT and Philadelphia (917) 244-9995
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jennifer F

We got married on 5/6/17 in Greenpoint and Fun Booth was a wonderful addition to our wedding reception! I'm awful with names and forgetting the gentleman who ran the booth, however he was professional, engaging, and friendly. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say.... Read More Barbara was great to work with ahead of time as well!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jennifa O

We love Fun Booth! I used this company for a surprise 60th birthday party for my parents- and only wish I knew about them when I was planning my wedding! Their website and forms are user friendly, and Barbara was fabulous in following up and communicating with me. I loved... Read More being able to pick props, a background, a logo, and a layout for my photo strips. Guests at the party were so impressed that they could print a unlimited number of photos to enjoy. Additionally, the handmade black scrapbook that Barbara made and gave us is such a nice touch. I would happily use them again!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Anna

We used Funbooth for our June 17th wedding based on the recommendation of our wedding planner who raved about them. We were extremely happy with their service (before and during the wedding) and the quality of the photos. The open-air photobooth setup is perfect for a wedding.... Read More They give you many customizable options for your final print outs which we appreciated. Justin is a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend Funbooth for your event!

Barbara & Justin

As photographers we took our knowledge of the wedding industry designed and awesome photos skills and designed our open-air booths with a modern elegant look and feel that is perfect for the modern bride.