Fun Booth

You only have one wedding, so we work hard to make everything perfect for your special day. With Fun Booth, there is no need to hide us in another room or behind a curtain in the corner of your reception. With our modern photo booths, your set up is as beautiful as the rest of your curated wedding. All packages include unlimited onsite printing, photo album, social media kiosk, one of our backdrops, fun props, an onsite attendant. Also, after your wedding we'll send you a link to your private online gallery, where you can digitally download all the photos from the evening!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

New York Metro, CT, Philadelphia and Hudson Valley, (917) 244-9995
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Stephanie S

Fun Booth was the perfect addition to our wedding reception! From the time I first emailed them, Barbara was super helpful, answered all of my questions in a timely manner and was extremely professional. Everything was communicated effectively and their invoicing process was... Read More seamless and easy. The day of, the booth was set up on time and all the props were amazing. We and our guests had an amazing time taking photos and it really added that extra spark to their experience. I would absolutely recommend Fun Booth to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jenni G

Fun Booth was such an incredible addition to our wedding! Justin was so sweet and cool, and the photos came out amazing. It was such a fun element. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sarah C

My husband and I had an amazing experience with FunBooth. They were very responsive via emails, timely and reliable on the day of the wedding, and incredibly friendly and easy going with our guests. We received rave reviews all night! Also, if you are having kids at the wedding... Read More they LOVE the photo booth and parents will be grateful their little ones had something to do for a while! The quality was amazing and we will cherish our fun photo album for years to come! Can't recommend this company, and Barbara, enough!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Theresa L

FunBooth was one of the best ideas ever! Our guests enjoyed it, the pictures printed beautifully with multiple copies, and the best part was the book we took home at the end of the night. Huge hit!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 David C

The Best! We got amazing pics. Everyone loved the photo booth, the props, etc., including younger and older guests. All the "extras" (i.e., a personalized photo book, pics online, choice of props, background, etc.)from other seemingly cheaper photo booth companies come included... Read More with Fun Booth, making it in the end cheaper. I can't recommend Fun Booth enough.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Tali B

Thank you so much for being so easy to work with; we loved the high quality of your photos and the friendliness of the attendant at the booth! We loved having the complimentary album serve as our guestbook as well. It was all very smooth and everyone had so much fun taking... Read More photos!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jennifer F

We got married on 5/6/17 in Greenpoint and Fun Booth was a wonderful addition to our wedding reception! I'm awful with names and forgetting the gentleman who ran the booth, however he was professional, engaging, and friendly. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say.... Read More Barbara was great to work with ahead of time as well!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jennifa O

We love Fun Booth! I used this company for a surprise 60th birthday party for my parents- and only wish I knew about them when I was planning my wedding! Their website and forms are user friendly, and Barbara was fabulous in following up and communicating with me. I loved... Read More being able to pick props, a background, a logo, and a layout for my photo strips. Guests at the party were so impressed that they could print a unlimited number of photos to enjoy. Additionally, the handmade black scrapbook that Barbara made and gave us is such a nice touch. I would happily use them again!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Anna

We used Funbooth for our June 17th wedding based on the recommendation of our wedding planner who raved about them. We were extremely happy with their service (before and during the wedding) and the quality of the photos. The open-air photobooth setup is perfect for a wedding.... Read More They give you many customizable options for your final print outs which we appreciated. Justin is a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend Funbooth for your event!

Barbara & Justin

As photographers we took our knowledge of the wedding industry and awesome photos skills and designed our open-air booths with a modern elegant look and feel that is perfect for weddings.