Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

632 Atwood Circle, Corona, CA LA | OC | SD | IE (951) 258-7806

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kayla S

Chelsea is amazing!!! I am so happy I found her and had her do my hair and make-up for my wedding day. Being out of state it was really hard searching for the right person, plus I wouldn't be able to do a trial which is really scary. Just from our interactions and following her... Read More Instagram I knew she was the one. Communication was great, she arrived to our hotel the morning of the wedding and did my hair and make-up as well as my moms. I felt so beautiful and got so many compliments through out the day. Plus everything stayed in place! Even my wedding planner mentioned how it looks like I just had my make up and hair done even though I was dancing like crazy! I tend to get really flushed when under stress or dancing around a lot and you would have never noticed. No doubt that if I have another event in the area I will contact Chelsea. She is so sweet and easy to talk to. She even had the best tips for me regarding my wedding...like dealing with the dress and the restroom. I felt like I knew her for years.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Amber W

Chelsea and Ness worked on myself and my 6 bridesmaid on my wedding day. They were absolutely amazing! Coming from out of state, I thought it was going to be hard finding someone who was so willing to work with me. Chelsea made it so easy to work with and it was so nice because... Read More they came to us the day of! My bridesmaids and I were getting compliments all night about how great our hair and makeup turned out. Thank you guys so much for the amazing job you did and for making it fun! You guys are great!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Dawn F

Wonderful experience! I was able to meet Chelsea after having a horrible experience with another hair and makeup business. She was so sweet to me. She listened to me vent about my previous experience and immediately made me feel at ease and comfortable. She is crazy talented... Read More and did an awesome job with my hair and makeup! I feel so fortunate to have found her and that she was available for my wedding!! I would recommend her a million times!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Andi J

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Chelsea and her company Fuse Beauty! I first met Chelsea when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and I was so impressed by her work that I hired her and her team for my wedding! She is seriously the best at what she does and... Read More so is her team of awesome make up artists and hair stylists! My best friend who had her makeup done by Fuse for my wedding went on to hire them for her wedding which was just a few weeks ago. OMG...Chelsea and her girls really outdid themselves this time! I was literally OBSESSED with my hair and makeup and the Bride was stunning!!! Chelsea is not only an amazing make up artist and stylist, but she's so warm and friendly! You seriously feel like you have been friends with her your whole life!! The rest of her team is equally amazing and friendly!!! Fuse Beauty really is the best you can find!

Felt like a beautiful bride on my wedding day

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Autumn A

My best friend used FUSE Hair and Beauty and after meeting Chelsea I knew i just haf to use her for her for my own!! Chelsea and her amazing team are truly the best! Chelsea is very responsive to text and emails (which I was having issues with my other vendors :/) but she... Read More will respond to your text right away! She does an amazing trial run, And honestly makes you feel like you have been friends for years! I had 8 bridesmaids, my mom and the mother of the groom, so a total of 11 girls that needed to be ready by 1:00. Chelsea and her team of girls showed up on time and finished all 11 of us right on time (which is so important for a wedding). Chelsea is so sweet and truly cares about you. She made me feel like one amazing bride for my wedding (not gonna lie I was obssed with my hair and makeup)! You can tell she has 100% pride in her company. We all Loved spending the mornjng with her and the team. If you are torn between who to use for your hair and makeup, I 100% recommend using Chelsea!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Losa E

On my wedding day everyone completely dropped the ball on me. I was alone with Chelsea (and the flowers girls I was forced to babysit) in my dressing room getting ready for the most important day of my life. I started crying and she comforted me, we were forced to switch... Read More dressing rooms TWICE and she didn't complain at all(and she in her third trimester of pregnancy!) and she made everyone, including myself, look AMAZING. I loved the way she did my hair and makeup and I love that my hair actually looked great all night. I normally have a problem with my hair quickly falling apart so I am grateful she made sure that didn't happen. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, she won't let you down!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Diana G

While searching for local hair and makeup services I came across Fuse Hair & Makeup. I emailed for a quote and received a quick response from Chelsea. I made and appointment for a trial. My sister came with me she extremely honest and that is what I needed. We loved Chelsea's up... Read More beat personally. She was welcoming, relatable, and amazing at her gift. She did exactly what I wanted. So I booked her. She came out to my venue the day of my wedding with one other assistant. She stayed on schedule made everyone look amazing. She was perfect fit for my big day. Her energy and awesome personality helped me keep my zen. I loved my hair and makeup and all the bridesmaids loved theirs too. So much so that my best friend wished that she had found Chelsea for her wedding. I highly recommend Chelsea a her team for any of you future brides. You will not be disappointed. She will help you feel beautiful on the best day of your life.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Denise F

I don't wear very much make up and had a difficult time finding hair/makeup for my wedding. I had done 4 separate hair trials with different vendors and was not happy with any of the results. I wanted to look like a polished version of myself, but in every trial I looked... Read More unrecognizable. THEN I was asked to do a styled bridal photo shoot as a favor to a friend where I met Chelsea. She made me feel so gorgeous and was so professional, and is just awesome at what she does. I hired her right then and there for my wedding. For my wedding we did a traditional Chinese tea ceremony in the morning and did the American ceremony later that day. Chelsea came early and stayed all day doing my first hair/makeup look for the tea ceremony and then the second look for the other ceremony. She also did my bridesmaids and mom. My wedding day got chaotic as expected (with just too many relatives everywhere!) and she kept me calm, she went looking for a strong alcoholic drinks for me, and even stayed until after the ceremony for touch ups. She even helped me get in and out of my very tight dress when I had to go to the bathroom ;) The hair and makeup was gorgeous and my bridesmaids loved her, but she was just also so helpful with just being there for me that day. I honestly wouldn't have been able to do it without her! Thank you Chelsea!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Myriam D

I actually found Fuse through The Knot, and I'm beyond thankful that I did. Chelsea was such a sweetheart when I contacted her. Ness and Megan were the two ladies that helped me figure out what I wanted for my hair & makeup. When I went for my trial, I didn't have anything... Read More specific in mind for my own hair/makeup, and both Ness & Megan did an amazing job at improvising based off of what styles I liked. When the wedding day came around, getting ready was one of my favorite parts of the day. Ness & Megan got along so well with everyone in my bridal party, and we all had so much fun. They also had the best playlist which was an entire throwback to my highschool days. Forever thankful that those ladies were a part of my wedding day.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015

Chelsea was an awesome makeup and hair stylist. she was all about satisfaction. She gave me a soft flawless look. She did airbrush make-up on my face. It was exactly what I wanted; flawless skin that felt super light. She did exactly what i requested! Chelsea also did my... Read More hair, and did such a beautiful job. We tried a few different looks and she didn’t give up until I was completely happy. Chelsea is completely genuine and understanding of the importance of her customers happiness and satisfaction. Thank you!!

Chelsea and Ness

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Emily C

They both were great! They were willing to work with my budget and came on location for the wedding day in Lake Arrowhead. Chelsea was very accommodating and was willing to do a hair/make up trial two days before my wedding! I have a very loud, large family (running around the... Read More location the entire morning). Chelsea and Ness were able to work with through it with ease and executed gorgeous make up on myself (the bride) and the bridesmaids. Bridesmaids were extremely happy about how the make up turned out. Everyone looked gorgeous. Highly recommend the air brush make up-- it looked great all night long- no one had to do any touch ups at all which was amazing! Trying to find decent Hair and Make Up Artists for the big day can be scary- I went through a few trials before finding Fuse Hair & Beauty. Wish I went to them first! Request for Chelsea and Ness- work great together and will give you exactly what you want!

MADE MY SPECIAL DAY MEMERABLE

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

On my wedding day not only did I look amazing and beautiful I felt it. Fuse hair & Beauty is amazing on time and reliable very gifted and professional. My hair and make up was extraordinary it lasted all day and I loved what contouring and highlights did to my face. I will... Read More keep this memory for the rest or my life and I am glad I had them on my team to make me feel like the queen bee on my special memorable day. May God keep blessing you business.

Love, Love, Love

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Karla S

Chelsea was awesome!! Most of all she was very professional, and was very accommodating. I had two pictures chosen for hair & makeup and she got it perfect. I love the way everything turned out. She did an awesome job, even though I live on the East Coast I would totally... Read More recommend her to any of my friends that live on the West Coast who are getting married or just want to look good for a night out.

Professional and Talented!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

The girls at FUSE Hair and Beauty made my wedding amazing! They were punctual and kept great communication leading up to my wedding. Chelsea in particular was wonderful and really made sure I was 100% satisfied and I definitely was! I've never felt so beautiful! I used them for... Read More hair and makeup for myself and my mother. I highly recommend them to anyone I know getting married.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Heather M

I am not picky about many things, with the exception of my hair and make up! I cannot begin to tell you what a great job Fuse for my wedding. From the hair and make up test to the day of, fuse was reasonably priced and did an excellent job. Even the energy of the stylist was... Read More amazing. If you want to have amazing hair and make up, and have a great time, use Fuse!!!

Great Services! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Lisa A

I had the pleasure of working with Chelsea for my wedding day, and i couldnt have been happier with her and her staff. My hair and makeup were done beautifully along with all of my bridal party. Chelsea did such a good job that i have continued to use her services for all of my... Read More haircuts since my wedding. Not only is Chelsea a true professional, but shes actually turned out to be a great friend. I would highly recommend her services to anyone who wants to look beautiful on their wedding day, or any other special occasion!

GREAT JOB!! Would use them again

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 STACI P

Fuse hair was AWESOME. I had a woman named Ness (Vanessa) and she was fantastic. She really calmed me down for my wedding, was very professional, sweet, nice and did great work. She showed up early and stayed late to make sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend her and... Read More this company. I believe the owners name is Chelsea who schedules you with one of her stylists and she was great too. She takes the time to go over everything with you and give you all sorts of options to fit exactly what you need on your special day. GREAT GREAT WORK. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THEM.

Fuse Hair & Airbrush Beauty

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

I have to say that Chelsea and her crew did not disappoint. She does Flawless Airbrush and gorgeous hair. My Airbrush makeup was flawless and lasted till the next day. My makeup was naturally beautiful she took her time i was thoroughly impressed. Im a very picky girl (as a... Read More makeup artist myself). Still I continue to use her for our Military Balls. She gives great prices on groups and offers a Military discount which i Appreciate so much! She drove out to Point Loma Naval base for our event which was wonderful! Thank you Chelsea for your amazing work and continued support to our Military Brides & Families

Satisfied Bride

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Lauren S

I was referred to FUSE hair & makeup by my coordinator. I did a lot of research on Makeup artists/Hairstylists before actually going with FUSE hair. I was specifically looking for someone who did onsite services, airbrush makeup and who was competitively priced. Chelsea provided... Read More just that! Before the wedding, she creates a timeline for everyone receiving services which was REALLY nice cuz everyone was on the same page. On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time and finished on time! My bridesmaids, my mom and I all LOVED our looks! Even though I initially hired her to do my hair/makeup for my wedding but have gone to her on several occasions (Engagement photos, a special event for my church, my bridal shower, etc.). She is very professional, easy to get a hold of, such a sweetheart and is a pleasure to talk to while she's working on your hair/makeup! I always brought in a picture of a look I was going for. Not only is she able to replicate it, but her work really makes you feel BEAUTIFUL! She is also very flexible... If I didn't like something, she gladly changed it to what I wanted. I've received SO many compliments EVERY TIME she's done my hair and makeup. I feel very comfortable with her and have even gone to her post-wedding for a hair cut! Can't go wrong with FUSE Hair & Beauty! Thanks Chelsea for everything!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Laura F

Chelsea is an absolute sweetheart and pleasure to work with! She's great at everything she does and has an amazing team as well! From the first call with Chelsea, I felt confident that she knew what she was doing and she did not disappoint! Throughout the entire process, she... Read More was organized and always one step ahead. It was comforting to have a vendor be so organized, it was one less thing to have to worry about! Chelsea and her team showed up early to get us started the morning of the wedding and stayed until after we completed our vows to do any necessary touch ups and make sure we were still gorgeous for pictures and our grand entrance!! Every dollar spent was worth it and I would do it all over again! I would highly recommend FUSE hair and beauty!!!

Amazing Team

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Heidi G

Chelsea is SUCH a sweetheart! I went to her for a hair and make-up trial for my wedding after a less than desirable experience with another MUA, who just made me feel cakey with make-up, didn’t do anything that looked like the pics I showed her, and was borderline rude, telling... Read More me that if I want to look good in my wedding pics, I HAD TO wear a ton of make-up. I was horrified when I looked in the mirror and so needless to say, I was a little hesitant to venture out again, seeing as how trials don’t always come cheap, and there’s obviously no guarantee for satisfaction. Fortunately, when it came to Chelsea, she was all about satisfaction. She totally understood that I wanted a soft flawless daytime look, but not layer upon layer of make-up. She did airbrush make-up on my face, and the blush was airbrushed as well. It was EXACTLY what I wanted; flawless skin that felt super light. She did a great job on my shadow and she was even understanding that I am one of those people who are weird about their eyebrows and was totally cool about letting me do my own. Chelsea also worked on my hair, and did such a beautiful job. We tried a few different looks and she didn’t give up until I was completely happy. There was no guilt trip or rushy rushy feeling, she is just completely genuine and understanding of the importance of her customers happiness, it is very refreshing! I booked Chelsea for my wedding and she and Genevie (another member of Fuse) came to my house the day of. These poor girls hauled their butts over to arrive at 4:45 am on a Sunday, bless their hearts, to accommodate my morning wedding. They were so sweet the entire time, working on 6 of us. They did an incredible job dolling us up, I don’t think any of us have ever looked or felt more beautiful. Thank you so much Chelsea, Genevie, and Fuse for your amazing talent, attention to detail, and beautiful personalities, you guys are awesome!

The Perfect Touches

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Allyson M

My wedding day was planned to the very last detail, the venue, florist, caterer, everything. The one detail I had left to book was my make up and hair. I received a referral from a friend who had her hair extensions and make up done by Chelsea at Fuse Hair and Beauty for her... Read More wedding. My friend was absolutely breathtaking at her wedding, down to the last curl on her hair to the perfectly placed individual lashes for her make up. Hair and make up are not talents of mine. I knew if I wanted to look my best, I would need a professional which is exactly what I found in Chelsea! After looking at myself in the mirror for the first time, I teared up. Never in my life had I thought I looked this good, yet alone beautiful, which is what every bride should feel on her wedding day, right? My twin sister and mom also received services from Chelsea and I was beyond satisified, I was elated. The pictures turned out amazing because of the hair and make up that we all had. They truly were the perfect touches. Since then, my sister and I have become regular clients of Fuse. Chelsea is now booked to style our hair and make up for my brother's upcoming wedding in October! When you find a good stylist, you hold on to her!

Truly Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 ashleigh a

I found FUSE Hair & Beauty and schedule an appointment for the Bride to meet Chelsea. We ABSOLUTELY LOVED Chelsea's personality, and her excitement to make the Bride feel 100% Beautiful on her wedding day. We booked her for the Bride's Big Day and she was great at making a... Read More schedule for the Big Day, and kept in contact to assure that the Bride was feeling comfortable up until her Big Day. The pricing was very reasonable for the effort Chelsea and her ladies put into all of the bridal party. From the start of the wedding until the end, Chelsea and her stylists helped create a calm, relaxing, yet fun environment for the all of the Bridal Party. Chelsea was very patient and encouraging to make the nervous bride feel and look AMAZING! I would definitely recommend FUSE Hair & Makeup to anyone, not just Brides and Bridesmaids, but who ever is looking for a great Stylists and Makeup Artist.I know when my Big Day comes, I plan to see if I can book her as well!

What A Pro!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Carol W

What a memorable day Fuse Hair & Beauty created for my daughter and her bridal party - including me! We began bright and early the morning of the wedding when Chelsea, along with two of her assistants, met us in our hotel suite. We spent the rest of the morning and early... Read More afternoon being pampered, relaxing, and laughing with these three. When it was time to move on to the wedding venue, Chelsea packed up her gear and came along. She not only provided ongoing makeup and hair touchups to my daughter up to and including the reception's grand entrance at 6:30 pm but also touched up all of our makeup prior to the ceremony. Something everyone, except the bride, didn't expect. Chelsea and her team were professional, organized, fun, caring, and skillful. I didn't even mention the time Chelsea spent with us prior to the wedding. We met first for a consult. She instantly made us feel at home and was clear - as well as thorough - in explaining the available services she could/would provide. As the date of the wedding approached, my daughter met with Chelsea to do a hair and make-up preview. This is a must! My daughter thought she wanted a certain look for her hair. While Chelsea did a wonderful job creating exactly what my daughter described, it ended up not being the look she'd hoped for. Chelsea offered to schedule another preview day - at no extra charge - and came up with the perfect style at that time! The make-up? We hit the jackpot on the very first try. My daughter looked absolutely ravishing on her special day. I can't say enough about how pleased we were with the services the Fuse Hair & Beauty team provided. If you choose them for your own special event, you won't be disappointed!

Fantastic work, quick and afforable

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Niki D

I had the pleasure of working with Fuse Hair & Beauty for not 1 but 5 events over the last year. They did an amazing job not only with my Engagement session, Wedding Preview & Bridal Shower and Wedding (whole wedding party) but I was also pampered and glammed up for a boudoir... Read More session. Amazing work and with a totally affordable price!! Always on time and prepared. My wedding party loved the high level of service. They were pampered and glammed up!