FX Photo Booths, LLC

Serving all of Eastern, Central PA and northern Maryland

The Best Wedding Favor - Memories you will love!

We are a Knot Best of Wedding 2016 & 2017 Award Winner! Photo booth rentals are our specialty, passion and expertise! Our focus is provide you and your guests with a fun, memorable and engaging photo booth experience. We take great pride and satisfaction in our work! FX Photo Booths uses the latest technology to add fun, entertainment and memories to your Wedding Day! We are focused on providing a high quality product, excellent service and client / guest satisfaction. FX Photo Booth rentals are for any occasion, but weddings are our specialty and passion! Contact us for specials, including an early bird booking discount for 2018 Weddings. Mention the Knot and save 17% for 2017 by booking early with just a $200 deposit. We also offer DJ/PhotoBooth combination packages.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

42 Crimson Lane, Elizabethtown, PA Serving all of Eastern, Central PA and northern Maryland (717) 689-3327

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 mary r

WOW!!! AMAZING!!! If there was a button to leave 10 stars I would. Robert and Lisa are the owners. They were so nice and genuine. They made everything very UNIQUE from other flashy companies and the photo book is worth every penny. Printed out in seconds and no one had to wait.... Read More I am very detailed and Robert paid attention to ever detail and stayed in contact from the moment we booked the photo booth. It was so amazing to see all the variety of props they had and they even made it a point to make sure me and my husband got photos together which made my wedding even more amazing considering it was so busy and went by fast! All of our guest are still raving about FX Photo booths. Best Life choice we made toward or wedding! THANK YOU for capturing memories to share for a lifetime! Much Love Mary & Zach

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Mary L

FX was absolutely perfect for our event. You don't realize that there's more that goes into a photo booth than just set-up and props, but we learned that lesson first hand, and we are extremely happy that we decided to go with FX. We went to 5 weddings this summer, and had our... Read More own. Not all of them had photo booths, but none of the ones we saw were as nice as ours, and here's why: 1. MOST IMPORTANT: The people you talk to on the phone or via E-Mail are the ones who show up and run the event, not high schoolers that get $50 to babysit a machine for the evening. They are ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL people. It says something that after our wedding, our friends and family took the time to mention how nice the photo booth people were. 2. Lots of options for props and themes for the strips. The strips were high quality and came out great. 3. They care that you get what you want. They are great about proactively communicating with you ahead of time and making sure that they deliver. We treasure our album and videos, which also came out looking fantastic. There was a line for our booth all night, and a lot of repeat customers. We couldn't be happier that we chose FX for our wedding, and enthusiastically recommend them.

2015-11-10T08:24:54 Response from the vendor

Mary, thank you for such a comprehensive review of our services. We greatly appreciate it!

FX Photo Booths

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

FX Photo Booths were nothing short of AMAZING! Not only were they the cheapest around, but they came with the most value for your money. They included a TON of props, photo strips, a scrapbook, and video message DVD, all for less than the local photo booths who don't include... Read More half of those things. I will be recommending them to anyone getting married. Everyone at my wedding had soo much fun, and still talk about how amazing the photo booth was. :] Emily Burkholder (Wise

2015-06-02T13:41:06 Response from the vendor

We greatly appreciate your review!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kelsey M

Thank you so much for your services! You were so easy to work with, and answered all of my questions. I know my guests really enjoyed your photobooth and the props. The picture quality and photo strips turned out awesome! I loved that there were so many fun photo strip choices.... Read More I'm so pleased and will definitely keep you in mind for any events in the future and will recommend you to friends! Thank you!!!!!!

2017-09-02T10:16:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelsey! It was an honor to be part of your Wedding reception! Many blessings to you and Nathan!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Teresa R

You guys were awesome. I've never been to a photo booth that was so organized and smoothly run. You also had such great props and so many to choose from. Hopefully you saw my shout out on facebook right after the wedding. Thank you so much for sending the thumb drive. It's neat... Read More to have the photos and the strips. We really appreciated your business and it helped make our wedding a great experience! Thanks for everything, Teresa and Brandon

2017-09-01T12:05:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Teresa and Brandon! We greatly appreciate you taking the time and opportunity to provide a review of our services! It was a pleasure being part of your special day!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sara M

I could not be any more happy with FX, they here absolutely amazing. If you want a great experience then you need to choose them. They are so easy to work with and they truly care about your wedding and want to provide a great experience for your guest. I did not hear one bad... Read More thing from my guest and most of them wish they had them at their wedding and others said they will use them in the future. You won't be disappointed choosing them.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Ashley A

Our guests LOVED the photobooth! Robert and was so great to work with and provided an excellent addition to our wedding reception. We are so happy that we chose to go with FX Photobooths!! Love, The Withrows

2017-07-28T11:13:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Ashley! We greatly appreciate your time to provide a review of our Services!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Ashton J

The FX Photo Booths guys were wonderful! By far the best photo booth experience I have ever had because of their fun props, advanced equipment, and engagement level with all of the guests. Everyone loved the fact that their photos could be texted to their phone immediately.... Read More We loved the fact that we received a physical album with pictures and notes from all of the guests - such a great keepsake. We would definitely use FX Photo Booths for future events.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Nick N

The photo booth worked out great for our wedding reception! From our perspective, the website with free downloads and the guestbook are great! From the guests' perspective, I think everyone had a great time with the prop options, size of the booth, and ability to connect... Read More online immediately. And, of course, the photos themselves are great memories to keep. We really do think it was great overall and would definitely recommend FX Photo Booths to anyone in the central PA area looking for a photo booth.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Robert G

Robert was absolutely amazing to deal with! Every question we had was answered sincerely and timely. FX Photo Booths was very professional to work with and provided amazing quality products!! The photo booth was a hit with our wedding crowd and everyone was asking where we found... Read More them! Thank you!

2017-05-24T20:17:54 Response from the vendor

We greatly appreciate your review and feedback! It was an absolute pleasure!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Alyssa K

Having a photo booth from FX Photo Booths was one of the best decisions we ever made! It was such a hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it and had so much fun with it! The quality of the pictures, background, props, and the staff was exceptional! They were so easy to work with!... Read More We absolutely loved that they created a photo album of all the pictures our guests took! It is surely a memory we will cherish forever! We will definitely be using them for all of our future events! Thank you sooo much FX Photo Booth, you guys are AMAZING!

2017-05-24T20:17:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We love our clients!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kailey R

Everything went very well with the photo booth! We think it was a big hit with our guests. Great Service!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Krista K

Thank you so much for providing such great service. All of our guests kept talking about how much they loved the photo booth and how great both of you were! Definitely Mark and my favorite photo booth experience, too! We LOVE the scrapbook. Couldn't stop laughing this afternoon.... Read More It is such great quality and the perfect keepsake for us. Thanks for everything you both did to make our day so special!

2017-05-24T20:19:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time working with you, your family and guests. It was a great night!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Tiffany R

FX Photo Booths is the way to go! They are so helpful and very friendly. Wouldn't recommend anyone else but them!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Aleisha B

FX was exactly what we were looking for! The staff was so friendly and our guests loved it! Definitely will be recommending

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Amanda D

FX Photo Booth was great they had a wonderful set up and our photo guest book was put together so nice and we enjoy looking back through it

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Lauren W

Normally, I don't take the time to write reviews but this photobooth is the best I've seen. I had FX Photobooths at my wedding, per a recommendation on this website and I was not disappointed whatsoever. We hit a snag on my wedding day with torrential rain and Robert and his... Read More crew ran out to buy a tent to make sure that their photobooth could be used. Talk about customer service! Wonderful people and super easy to work with! HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Courtney L

Lisa and Robert were extremely responsive, professional and helpful. Their service was perfect and everyone at my wedding had a wonderful time with the photo booth. Also, the quality of the photos were great!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Julie V

FX Photo Booths went above and beyond for us. We had initially chosen FX Photo Booths because of their quick, friendly responses and affordability, but ultimately, it was their top-notch services and products that provided a well-rounded, amazing experience! We had been to many... Read More wedding receptions with photo booths previously, and none worked as efficiently as Robert. There were never long lines with guests waiting – they made it a point to get everyone in and out and on their way back to drinking, dancing and enjoying the party! The album with the photo strips and messages is a lifelong memorable gift for us – we love it! It was also the first time that we had seen a photo booth text the photos to guests’ phones – that was an added plus. Do yourself a favor, and choose FX Photo Booths for your wedding reception! You will not be disappointed!

2016-11-06T19:50:39 Response from the vendor

Julie: Thank you for your review! It was our honor and privilege to be part of your Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

So much fun! I was actually able to book FX Photo Booths only 2 weeks before my wedding. They were awesome. They had great props and were super friendly. The photo strip design options and guest book for the strips are incredible. Would totally use them again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda Z

We used FX Photo Booths for our wedding in April, and they did such a fantastic job! From the communication throughout the whole process to the day of, they were absolutely wonderful. Their whole set up was amazing and the props! There were so many options, all of our guests... Read More absolutely loved it. We have been to quite a few weddings with photo booths, and I can honestly say that FX is one of the best. Thank you so much!!

2016-10-24T19:52:15 Response from the vendor

Amanda - thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your taking the time. Many blessings!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Stephanie K

If you are looking for a super fun favor and entertainment for your guests, get a photo booth! But make sure you book with FX photo booths! I am so pleased with my experience with them! The photo strips are so cute, I LOVE my photo strip guest book and my guests really liked... Read More that you could get the strips send to your phone or email. Also, they had great props and everyone who I worked with was so friendly. If you need a photo booth, you won't be sorry for booking with FX photo booths. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

2016-10-10T12:20:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Stephanie! We greatly appreciate your review and support!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jade A

There are not enough superlatives we can provide about our experience with FX Photo Booths! Professional, courteous, on-time, fun, engaging! The photo booth, props, photo strip and scrapbook was one of the highlights of our reception. Everyone loved it! We would highly... Read More recommend FX Photo Booths for any event! They helped make our Wedding reception a blast!

2016-10-05T08:11:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your taking the time! Many blessings!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Chad W

FX Photo Booths was hired to be part of our Wedding reception on October 1st. They did not disappoint! We and our guests had a ton of fun and the scrapbook was amazing gift The staff was excellent! We would highly recommend them.

2016-10-03T20:14:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kaitlyn K

We hired FX Photo booths for our wedding this September and they were AWESOME ! The staff were super friendly and they had great props. The owner, Robert, was at our venue setting up for our reception as my husband arrived to drop things off. Robert stopped what he was doing... Read More and helped my husband make several trips to/from the car bringing things in. We were highly impressed!! The price is also super reasonable especially for what you get . We can't say enough good things about this company. Highly recommend FX Photobooth !!!

2016-10-05T08:37:57 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your review Kate! Thank you for making us part of your special day! Many blessings!

Lisa and Robert

Contact us for specials, including an early bird booking discount for 2018 Weddings. Mention the Knot and save 17% for 2017 by booking early with just a $200 deposit. Photo booth rentals are our specialty, passion and expertise! Our focus is to provide you and your guests with a fun, entertaining, memorable and engaging photo booth experience. We take great pride and satisfaction in our work. The results show and speak for themselves. We offer the most technologically advanced photo booth system in the region with flexible, custom designs.