Passion for personalizing our wedding videos

FX Studio is a nationally acclaimed event film studio located in Honolulu, Hawaii. The studio has received 24 National awards. “We are proud to receive these prestigious awards and I believe it is credited to the passion we have for a Cinematic style of storytelling,” said Douglas Kazama, President.

Artistic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

The Villa Professional Plaza, Honolulu, HI Hawaii (808) 392-8866

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Events Director

Douglas Kazama

My confidence with many years in the field, a recent groom myself and having a passion for personalizing my clients wedding videos, I'm always excited to be shooting weddings. We'll discuss how our clients met, activities about the first date, the proposal, what is important to them, etc. Understanding this, we brainstorm for weeks on what additional shots we could record on the big day to tell their personalized story. As the wedding day unfolds, new ideas/subjects comes up and we constantly think of how we can use them. These mini stories are linked together to tell their love story!