Passion for personalizing our wedding videos

FX Studio is a nationally acclaimed event film studio located in Honolulu, Hawaii. The studio has received 24 National awards. “We are proud to receive these prestigious awards and I believe it is credited to the passion we have for a Cinematic style of storytelling,” said Douglas Kazama, President.

Artistic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

The Villa Professional Plaza, Honolulu, HI Hawaii (808) 392-8866

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Elna K

Doug and his team were awesome! My husband and I ordered the 2 camera + 2 operator videography package and slideshow for our wedding at Hale Koa’s Luau Garden, which had about 200 guests. Doug’s knowledge, experience, skills and passion showed from the initial consultation and... Read More throughout the entire process. He was very sincere and genuinely cared about us, and was dedicated to conveying our love story in an entertaining and memorable way. Doug was very easy to work with and responded quickly to all our e-mails/calls. I was nervous when we recorded our “He Said She Said” segment (which they generously provided for free), but Doug helped me relax and made it a fun experience. He also gave us a lot of good tips since he was knowledgeable of the venue and had lots of experience shooting wedding videos there. We received the completed video on time and as promised with a beautiful custom blu-ray disc and cover. FX Studio crafted an amazing video presentation within our budget that we and our families will treasure forever – the perfect way to relive our big day! They captured many special moments that we missed seeing in person. Many of our guests said they loved the slideshow presentation and that it was the highlight of our reception. Thank you FX Studio!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Pinedo A

Let me start off by saying WOW!!! Doug and the whole FX team made our wedding experience memorable! My wife and I went to numerous Wedding Expos, trying to find the right vendors to participate and help create our special day. When we came to FX Studio booth, there was something... Read More different with them compared to the other videographer vendors. It was the connection Doug established with us. It wasn't a " Hey, here's a flyer. Any questions just ask" type conversation. It felt like friends meeting up and giving an update from the last time. Doug's vision of what he looks for while filming, what he creates to show true emotions and reactions is what sold us. Just hearing the passion in his voice of what he does gave us comfort that we made the right choice with FX Studio. The bonus was, it wasn't a customer/business type relationship with FX, it was a personal friendship, by that I mean they took time to know the couple, interact with them, listen to their stories and just have a laugh. Plus, they bought me my favorite pie for my birthday! What vendor does that?! FX Studio gives a personal touch to the videos they create for couples to relive that special day over and over again. From the getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception, Doug and his team does their very best to capture every moment so nothing would be missed. I remember Doug mentioning, during our consultation, that we will forget parts of the wedding during that actual day because so much is happening. When we received our video, he was right. Just listening to how much behind-the-scene work was being done and seeing the results, FX Studio was one of the best decisions we made. I will definitely use their service again in the future and I DEFINITELY recommend FX Studio to anybody who needs a videographer! Thank you for everything FX Studio!

Meet The Events Director

Douglas Kazama

My confidence with many years in the field, a recent groom myself and having a passion for personalizing my clients wedding videos, I'm always excited to be shooting weddings. We'll discuss how our clients met, activities about the first date, the proposal, what is important to them, etc. Understanding this, we brainstorm for weeks on what additional shots we could record on the big day to tell their personalized story. As the wedding day unfolds, new ideas/subjects comes up and we constantly think of how we can use them. These mini stories are linked together to tell their love story!