Artistic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

The Villa Professional Plaza, Honolulu, HI Hawaii (808) 392-8866

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Laura W

My husband and I have loved our wedding on the Blu-Ray disc that Doug and his outstanding team has done for us. At our initial consultation, Doug made us feel comfortable and went over in great detail on unique ideas to capture moments on video. He also showed us their... Read More previous work on other weddings. FX Studio team has captured great moments throughout the ceremony and at our reception that we will cherish forever. The video is nice and crisp and the sound is outstanding. They did an outstanding job in personalizing our Blu-Ray with the songs we have selected and the picture of our wedding rings right on the cover of Blu-Ray cover. Also they have put our wedding photo onto the Blu-Ray disc and they have used the same photo in the menu listing as we play the disc. It was nice that they captured my husband's story of how we met. That was a lovely touch they have thought of. They did an awesome job as well on Same Day Edit that highlighted moments before the ceremony and segment from our reception where we posted a link on Facebook for our family and friends who weren't able to attend our wedding. Doug and his team provided excellent service and got our disc in a timely manner. FX Studio pricing was reasonable for our budget and was well worth the money on what they do. They also have responded to any questions I had within the same day. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you FX Studios for making our wedding day unforgettable!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Elna K

Doug and his team were awesome! My husband and I ordered the 2 camera + 2 operator videography package and slideshow for our wedding at Hale Koa’s Luau Garden, which had about 200 guests. Doug’s knowledge, experience, skills and passion showed from the initial consultation and... Read More throughout the entire process. He was very sincere and genuinely cared about us, and was dedicated to conveying our love story in an entertaining and memorable way. Doug was very easy to work with and responded quickly to all our e-mails/calls. I was nervous when we recorded our “He Said She Said” segment (which they generously provided for free), but Doug helped me relax and made it a fun experience. He also gave us a lot of good tips since he was knowledgeable of the venue and had lots of experience shooting wedding videos there. We received the completed video on time and as promised with a beautiful custom blu-ray disc and cover. FX Studio crafted an amazing video presentation within our budget that we and our families will treasure forever – the perfect way to relive our big day! They captured many special moments that we missed seeing in person. Many of our guests said they loved the slideshow presentation and that it was the highlight of our reception. Thank you FX Studio!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Pinedo A

Let me start off by saying WOW!!! Doug and the whole FX team made our wedding experience memorable! My wife and I went to numerous Wedding Expos, trying to find the right vendors to participate and help create our special day. When we came to FX Studio booth, there was something... Read More different with them compared to the other videographer vendors. It was the connection Doug established with us. It wasn't a " Hey, here's a flyer. Any questions just ask" type conversation. It felt like friends meeting up and giving an update from the last time. Doug's vision of what he looks for while filming, what he creates to show true emotions and reactions is what sold us. Just hearing the passion in his voice of what he does gave us comfort that we made the right choice with FX Studio. The bonus was, it wasn't a customer/business type relationship with FX, it was a personal friendship, by that I mean they took time to know the couple, interact with them, listen to their stories and just have a laugh. Plus, they bought me my favorite pie for my birthday! What vendor does that?! FX Studio gives a personal touch to the videos they create for couples to relive that special day over and over again. From the getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception, Doug and his team does their very best to capture every moment so nothing would be missed. I remember Doug mentioning, during our consultation, that we will forget parts of the wedding during that actual day because so much is happening. When we received our video, he was right. Just listening to how much behind-the-scene work was being done and seeing the results, FX Studio was one of the best decisions we made. I will definitely use their service again in the future and I DEFINITELY recommend FX Studio to anybody who needs a videographer! Thank you for everything FX Studio!