Gaadt Productions

Greater St. Louis Area, Kansas City Area, Will Travel

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

29 N. Elm Avenue, Saint Louis, MO Greater St. Louis Area, Kansas City Area, Will Travel (314) 540-4004

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Sarah H

I was researching videographers for our wedding when I stumbled onto Brian Gaadt's website. Hours later, I found myself crying on the couch being so incredibly moved watching wedding films of complete strangers. I knew immediately I could not settle for anything less than "Brian... Read More Gaadt" to capture our wedding day. We met with Brian and trusted him immediately. Fast forward to our wedding day: I barely even noticed Brian's crew were there! They blended in seamlessly and were an absolute joy to work with. A few months later we received our wedding video. I am obviously biased, but I think it is the best wedding film I've ever seen. He told our story so beautifully and even after watching it 50 times I am still so moved and it brings me back to that amazing day. We also adore having the edited footage of our ceremony and especially the speeches at our reception! Best money we ever spent. Thank you so much Brian & Team. We can't wait to watch this with our children and our children's children.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Jasmin H

I never write reviews period, but one must pay respects to where it's deserved. From the moment Gaadt Productions arrived, we were greeted with professionalism, care, and excellent service. Our wedding was in the San Francisco Bay and Brian's team flew in, took the time to... Read More research the area and captured key places in the Bay. When we received our video, we were so amazed on how it turned out. He filmed every moment that was important to us and we couldn't of asked for a better wedding video. My heart melts every time we watch it. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Mary B

We could of not been more thrilled with Gaadt Productions from the beginning. Brian met with my fiancé and I shortly after contacting him. He wanted to get a feel for our us and what made our relationship special. He wanted to incorporate those aspects in our video. Up to the... Read More wedding day Brian was available for any questions we had. Then the wedding day came! Gaadt productions was on time to the venue. They spent the morning with myself and my husband getting as much footage as possible while we were getting ready. They worked extremely well beside my photographer. They were extremely professional and had some great insight for of posses and different ideas for the video. Then the time came to see our video and we were ecstatic! We couldn't be happier with our films. I still cry everytime I watch it! Gaadt productions was there for all the moments I was thinking, "I hope someone got that!". Rest assured that Gaadt productions will take care of capturing your day in a very personal way. Choose GP for your cinematographer!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Alison M

After booking our photographers (Jen & Dayton Photography = amazing!!), I researched videographers whom had worked with them before. Brian's name came up and after looking at his reel of recent work, I knew his docu-esque story-telling approach was the perfect choice. As an out... Read More of town bride, Brian & his team were extremely easy to work with from afar. On the day of, it was so fun that Brian knew our photographers and that the two could collaborate with on another to get the best photos and videos possible. The final output? We have a collection of videos that tell the story of our best day ever - getting ready at my mom's home (a bonus!), my husband getting ready at church (a bonus!), the ceremony, snapshot of our photos (a bonus), the reception and by far my favorite - the highlight reel. The highlight reel perfectly captures the entire day in 4 minutes and if you watch it, it's clear that Brian & team picked up on my family, my friends and ultimately, my husband & my relationship. It definitely gives you all the feels. Definitely recommend Brian & his team at Gaadt Productions!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kara C

Do yourself a favor and stop searching for the perfect cinematographer. You just found them. Gaadt Productions goes above and beyond to create a video that is uniquely you - no cookie cutter formulas here! That was so important to us when we were looking for a... Read More videographer. We wanted someone who was just invested in telling our love story as we were. Our video had us laughing, crying and vividly remembering every moment of our special day. What more could you ask for? I think the best part for us was hearing all of our friends and family who weren't able to make it to our wedding say that they felt like they were there through our video. This is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives and we can never thank Brian, Pat and the whole Gaadt Productions Team for this beautiful gift!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Megan M

I have admired Brian's work for years, I have seen some amazing videos he and his team have done. I was absolutely thrilled to be able to have him use his talent on our wedding day! Brian and Pat were so professional and polite, I hardly even knew they were there! That said,... Read More Brian captured every moment of the day and night. The video he put together for us is absolutely AMAZING! I really cannot even express how beautiful and perfect it is. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful piece of our day that we will cherish forever!

Best Wedding Decision!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Stacy H

Brian and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. I hate being the center of attention and wasn't sure if videography was right for me, but I am so glad we went forward with it! Brian has such a down to earth personality it was not awkward at all. In fact, I really didn't... Read More even notice the camera. He truly captured the entire day perfectly and didn't miss a beat. 5 months later I still watch the video all the time and my family and friends still rave about it. This is something we will treasure forever. As our grandparents etc age, it will be a wonderful way to remember our special day and all the sounds and moments of our close friends and family- something photos cannot provide. Overall, I thought the package was affordable and the footage was so much more than the highlight video. It was awesome to watch the ceremony, speeches, dancing all over again and get a glimpse of the behind the scenes and other moments I wasn't apart of (set up, cocktail hour, husband getting ready, etc). Thank you so much Brian and team! I wouldn't have changed anything :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Ashley H

We absolutely loved Brian! I thought it might be awkward, but didn't even notice him or Pat. Our video was amazing! I am so glad we decided to get a videographer! Yes, pictures are great, but a video captures it all!!

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Dawn K

Brian and his team captured such wonderful footage of our wedding in April. They where with all of day yet you never would have known they were there with you. His videos are amazing and you will go back and watch the video over and over!!!