Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008

391 West Main Street, Westerville, OH (614) 898-9551

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Haley G

Gabriele and her staff are the most helpful, knowledgable group of stylists designers, and seamstresses I have met. The experience of finding your wedding dress should be easy, fun, and memorable and that is exactly what I get whenever I work with Gabriele! Her staff knew how to... Read More alter my dress correctly and I truly trust they were doing their absolute best for me!! No need to look anywhere else, because you will not be disappointed going to Gabrieles'.

An Eye for Design and a Sincerity in Service!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Sarah E

Gabriele's is one of the few boutiques in a large radius that carries Essence of Australia wedding dresses. On my first visit, Gabriele actually took about 1/2 an hour and just talked with me and my mom and my bridal party about who we are, how I envisioned the wedding, an idea... Read More of dresses. She very quickly and correctly determined that I am not into "fu fu"! I showed her pictures of dresses that I liked, and she explained to me aspects of them that would work on my body type and other aspects that would not work. She was honest but kind in explaining that certain fits just didn't work on some bodies and she was going to make me absolutely gorgeous for my wedding day. When I entered the boutique I had perused the dresses and noted a few that I would like to try on. I then walked around with Gabriele and showed her dresses that I liked. She kindly discouraged some because of the fit or the material, but allowed me to try on whatever I thought would be best. She would pick out certain dresses that she thought would work well, but she allowed me to veto them if I didn't like them with no questions asked. One dress that she picked out, I was quite against because it had to much "bling." That is the only one that she insisted that I try on. And she was absolutely right. The jeweled bodice and the pleated skirt were the perfect fit. The only catch was that I did not want a strapless dress and this one was indeed. Through Gabriele's creativity we actually were able to find a piece of material that matched the dress perfectly and she fashioned it into a wide halter strap that was simply made for that dress. Thanks to Gabriele, I truly had a one of a kind wedding dress! I was thoroughly impressed with her measurements, as well. She so accurately measured my dress that there were no alterations required when it arrived. In addition to the attention to detail with the gown, my mother, bridal party, and I enjoyed the time that we spent with Gabriele. She is so sincere in her care and convictions and has such unique experiences to share, both in the design world, and in life generally. You would be remiss not to make an appointment to visit Gabriele and see her outstanding collection of dresses and experience her impeccable eye for design.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Genna A

I had the most amazing experience with Gabriele. I was told by a couple of people to check out this small bridal shop and I couldn't be happier with what I found. After trying on a couple of dresses Gabriele herself came over and offered me a gown to try on that she thought I... Read More would like. I didn't want to at first because it was out of my price range but she told me if I liked the dress she would give it to me for a discount. Of course that dress was perfect! She had a wonderful eye for matching you to the perfect dress. True to her word, she gave me the originally full priced dress for what I was able to pay, turning it into a 50% discount on the dress. Even though I didn't spend a lot of money in her store she makes you feel like you are the most important person there. She tailored my dress to fit me perfectly and offered advice regarding my shoes, hair, and jewelry. When I went to pick up my dress she showed me and my mother in law how to do the bustle and gave detailed instructions about caring for the dress and how to lace it up. If you are a bride you must go here! She is amazing, her staff is amazing, and her dresses are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Torri B

I loved my experience here! I found a dress and veil that I had imagined and didn't find anywhere else (after looking at over 7 different stores). Gabriele only selects the best, so whatever you look at, or try on in her store it will be amazing. I bought a val stefani dress... Read More that was stunning. I mainly worked with Kelsey who is phenomenal! She is so patient, kind, and accommodating. She did all my alterations and was able to do anything I asked. I 100% you go and at least try on dresses here because they are very professional and will tell you what looks good what doesn't and what they can add or fix for you, it is sooo worth it!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ivanka B

I would recommend Gabriele European Bridal & Formal to anyone who is getting married , in need of a formal gown or simply wanting alterations. Gabriele and her team go above and beyond for every single one of their customers. Their prices were very low for all of the expertise... Read More that you receive from the team. My younger sister and i got married in May 2017 and June 2017 respectively and we are both extremely happy that we found Gabriele and her team. We worked with both Gabriele and Kelsey and they both did AMAZING. We received not only outstanding ideas on how we can alter each of the dresses to make them our own but also invaluable advise our big days. There is more than can be left here. I guarantee you will be amazed at the service you will receive at Gabriele European Bridal & Formal.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 M R

I had such a wonderful experience with Gabriele & her fantastic team! I brought my gown to be altered & they created the most beautiful custom bustle as well as re-did my mom's veil to match the style of my own dress. They were such a friendly group of women & were so... Read More interested in photos after the event. I have a Bridesmaid Dress that needs altered this year & I will definitely be taking it to Gabriele. I highly recommend this boutique!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Meredith R

Gabriele was fantastic! I had searched several stores for the perfect dress without much luck when I stumbled upon a picture of a gown I just had to try on. I called Gabriele to see if she had it in stock and when she didn't she offered to get a loaner sample for me to try on.... Read More When I went in for my appointment I was able to try on several beautiful dresses with great one on one service. It was so nice to be able to have the shop to ourselves while we looked at all the dresses, and even nicer to not have to share a mirror with another bride while trying things on. Even though I ended up choosing the dress that I had found online, I should have come here first. Gabriele was very helpful with select options from her samples that would look good with my body type, etc as well as details that I was looking for. The few alterations that I did need were done well, and you can tell that Gabriele really knows her stuff. She was fantastic throughout the entire process and it's obvious she cares a lot about her brides. If I could do it all over I would come here first, no question. The personalized service is so great!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 June T

I had a great experience with Gabriele European Bridal as I searched for my Mother of the Groom dress. She has a discerning eye and impeccable taste and willingly shares her expertise with those of us aiming to look and feel confident on wedding day. I think she has a special... Read More place in her heart for Moms and she worked with me to find the perfect dress for my son's wedding. She even loaned me some beautiful jewelry to complement my dress! I received so many compliments on the wedding day. I highly recommend Gabriele European Bridal.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Catherine Z

I have had such an amazing experience with Gabriele and all of her staff! I walk in and I am immediately welcomed like family at the door. Gabriele has expertise like no other and she will help you find a gorgeous gown that not only suits your body type, but makes you look and... Read More feel amazing. Her salon also offers a beautiful selection of flower girl dresses, all handmade here in Ohio. I can't thank Gabriele and her wonderful family staff enough for the amazing experience I've had there. I will definitely be returning for my future formal events.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kristina C

I was thrilled to have selected Gabriele European Bridal & Formal for my dress. I went to this salon due to the reviews here on The Knot. Firstly, Gabriele only carries the highest quality dresses. When I walked in, I had a favorite dress from another salon, but the first... Read More dress I tried on blew it away. Every dress I tried on was unique, flattering, and had incredible details. Gabriele says "There are no cookie cutter brides here. My brides are unique!" My dress was lace and tulle over satin and it was the softest tulle I think I've ever touched in my life. I ordered it in an ivory over blush color (yes she carries non traditional colors in many styles). Kelsey, my consultant, was sure to measure me for a custom hem and the accurate size. When the dress came in the only alterations I needed were to add cups and adjust the cap sleeves. It was perfect (and my husband agrees). Kelsey did an expert 10 point bustle that transformed my dress between the ceremony and the reception. It was masterfully executed and the dress looked as though it were a whole new, equally beautiful ballgown. She provided wonderful emergency and care tips. She even made a special garment bag from a folded sheet so my dress and train would stay perfectly pressed after pickup (and as I learned later from Gabriele this special kind of folded sheet bag is quite the tradition in other parts of the world). She was helpful when I asked for advice on makeup and how hairstyles I tried matched my dress (I opted to do my own makeup so tried a couple ideas at different fittings). Gabriele, the owner, supported me the day I picked up my dress. She has deep knowledge of dress traditions, care, and the industry from years of work and study. She provided incredible advice to keep the dress perfect even for the short drive we had across the street - again, so I could relax. She doesn't want her brides to suffer stress on their big day! I find this kind of expertise and advice encouraging - as I knew I had a good base to take care of my dress before, during and after the wedding. Not only that but we chatted about the history of gowns and bustles (she restores historic gowns-what a treasure!). Had it not been my wedding day, I could have sat all day simply learning. And when we arrived the dress was perfect. My husband, from first look until the wedding was over could not get over the "perfection" - and he said he simply couldn't find a better word to describe me, the dress, and the styling. If you are looking for professional, knowledgeable service and craftsmanship you will not be disappointed by Gabriele European Bridal and Formal.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jen B

I had the most amazing experience at Gabriele's! From the very first time I went to try on dresses, I felt like the service was very personal. This is a small shop where they will remember your name and details about you every time you come in. Gabriele did amazing work altering... Read More my dress, especially when I unexpectedly went down a whole dress size after my second fitting. The dress fit like a glove! I would definitely recommend this shop to any bride looking for outstanding customer service and an incredible selection of gowns. You will not get service like this at one of the bigger corporate chain stores!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Brandi C

Gabriele is so sweet and you can tell she cares a lot for the dresses and brides that come through her shop. I bought my dress from another location and she still did all my fittings. Gabriele takes her profession seriously and does great work.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Danielle V

After dress shopping at some of those big name retail chains (biggest turn off ever), I decided to go to Gabriele's, and I am SO glad I did. She went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure everything was perfect, down to the last detail. Not only with my dress, but everything from my... Read More veil to my earrings. She even customized my wedding shoes, at no charge! Days before my wedding I still couldn't find the right style of underwear. After finding a pair online, Gabriele paid to overnight them so that I would have them in time for my big day. I can't say enough good things about Gabriele's.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Alyssa H

BEYOND AMAZING!!! Gabriele did wonders on my dress! I didn't purchase my dress from her (regretfully) but she fixed the dress I had to fit perfectly! My dress was 8 inches too long and you couldn't even tell that anything was taken off! She worked hard and diligently on making... Read More my dress the way it should have been. Without her help I would have been out of luck on a wedding dress that I spent a lot on. She wants the best for her brides and customers. You will not regret doing business from her and she even went out of her way to help us get justice from the store that wrongly order my dress! She goes above and beyond to help you!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Jacqueline M

I cannot say enough about the quality of service at Gabriele European Bridal & Formal. Gabriele and Kelsey are amazing! They saved the day after a horrible experience at another salon. Gabriele pulled a dress for me that I never would've thought of trying on. She paired it with... Read More a gorgeous belt, which really was the highlight of the dress. Kelsey did a fantastic job with the fittings and alternations. She taught me how to get in and out of a car and how to sit. They are absolutely amazing! Gabriele has over 40 years experience, and it shows! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Brittany C

I cannot say enough great things about Gabriele , her staff, and her love and passion in gowns! I went in with a mindset of what I wanted as my wedding dress. She put me in a option she thought I may like (along with the ones I picked out) and she nailed it. I got the most... Read More perfect wedding dress ever (and total opposite of what I thought I wanted). Thank you all! You made my wedding so special!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Katie M

Gabrielle and Kelsey are simply amazing. Gabrielle has so much experience and such an eye for what looks best. Each appointment I had they took their time with me and really paid attention to what I wanted. I never felt rushed or like I was just anther bride. Kelsey is a miracle... Read More worker. She spent HOURS altering my dress until it was perfect. The fact that they have such skilled in house alterations was a huge factor in making me feel confident I was going to get my dress back just as I wanted. Everyone was always patient and friendly and the most important part, I got the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Lauren B

I can't even put into words how incredible Gabriele is! When I went in to find my dress she helped me pick out dresses based on my taste and the styles she knew would compliment my figure best. I purchased the second dress I put on! Her expertise is unmatched. I could listen to... Read More her talk about the history of bridal gowns for hours and still want to hear more. Every bride should make Gabriele's their first stop when dress shopping!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Amy B

Gabriele was AMAZING!!! She is by far the best. I searched at several different stores and luckily found Gabriele and would not have purchased anywhere else. Her level of expertise and ability to design and create custom looks for you exceeded anything I could have ever... Read More imagined. Her level of detail and her passion for the work is inspiring. She ordered my dress and it needed minimal alterations, she is someone you can really trust! She made me a custom veil that was gorgeous and reasonably priced. She truly loves her brides and the work that she does and will make you feel so special! I'm sad that the wedding is over and I don't get to see her again :) I can't speak more highly of her!

Perfect

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Amber W

I was referred to Gabriele by a friend who had purchased her gown there. I was nervous... It was the first place I went, my wedding was in three months, and I was much heavier than I ever dreamed I would be when trying on wedding gowns. Gabriele was wonderful. She is a true... Read More professional. Her personalized service was top notch. She knew exactly what would be flattering on my figure and did the alterations with plenty of time for the big day. It was like working with a friend. Best. Experience. Ever.

Beautiful Dress

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Ellen S

I want to start with the fact that I absolutely loved my dress! Everything about it was perfect for me and I was so thankful to Gabriele for her help throughout the process. She is extremely talented and does what she can to make the dress perfect for each bride. She was able to... Read More customize my dress to fit everything I was looking for. She spends a lot of time with each bride going over all of the ins and outs of caring for the dress. I gave 4 stars because there were some conversations during my time at the salon that I could have done without. There was even a time where one of my friends stopped bringing in her child to my fittings because of all the parenting advice she was given. Also, I was getting a dress during a busy season, so it was hard to get my fittings in. I felt rushed trying to get needed appointments in and had to call several times to get appointments scheduled even though I was told I would be contacted when my dress was ready. Due to time constraints a bustle was added to my dress that wasn't what I wanted. Looking at pictures, I wish I would have had more time to get a different bustle that I liked more. With all of this said, I know she does everything she does because of how important bridal fashion is to her and the brides she serves. I would recommend her, but be prepared for long appointments with a lot of information that will be hard to remember all of on the big day. In the end though, I still loved my one-of-a-kind dress.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Amanda P

The BEST Bridal shop in Cbus! Gabriele and Kelsey made me feel like family! They are impeccable seamstresses. My dress fit like a glove, and I loved that they cocooned it in a sheet so I didn't need to worry about steaming it the day of the wedding. Kelsey took the time to... Read More show my sister how to get me into my dress and how to bustle it. Then she advised me on how to go to the bathroom in it, how to hold my bouquet, what to do if I something spilled on it, etc. They definitely went above and beyond in every way!

One of my best wedding experiences

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Jenny B

I don't know that I could ever adequately express how great my experience was at Gabriele's. Let me start off by saying that I was dreading the whole wedding dress process. I avoid wearing dresses and I don't think anything ever looks good on me. Now I am able to say that the... Read More wedding dress process was one of the best and easiest parts of my whole wedding. From trying on gowns to picking up the dress 2 days before the wedding, each and every interaction at Gabriele's was awesome. The salon has SO many beautiful gowns and all within a very, very reasonable price range. They custom order dress hems so that you don't have to waste time and money on alternations later. When my dress came in the only alternation I needed done was to have my waist let out a tiny bit - which was my fault as I had gained a few inches since ordering the dress. This work was done with such quality - nobody could tell it was even altered, so quickly - within a week, and at such a reasonable cost. Kelsey and Gabriele both are such wonderful people and really do care about each bride as an individual and really go above and beyond with their customer service. I always felt so warm and welcomed in their salon. They were also always full of helpful tips and tricks so I felt incredibly prepared. On my wedding day my dress fit like a glove and flattered me in all the right places. I got so many compliments from people who loved my dress and I really felt like a beautiful bride. I could go on and on about all the wonderful things about this bridal salon, but just do yourself a favor call to book an appointment with them to experience it for yourself. It will be one of the best decisions you can make for your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Natalie N

Amazing! Kelsey helped me pick out the perfect dress. I cannot even begin to express how helpful she was. Wonderful service and beautiful dresses.

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Jenna S

Definitely go to Gabriele European Bridal & Formal for your wedding gown!!! No need to look anywhere else. They have the best, most knowledgeable staff and quality gowns I've ever seen at a bridal shop. Nothing went wrong with my dress. Fit like a glove! They are so good at what... Read More they do!