Gabriel's Desserts

Cake Tops & Accessories

800 Whitlock Avenue, NW, Marietta, GA

Cake

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Sara S

They gave us four big cakes to take home to try with the family to help make the decision for what kind of cake we wanted. We were able to do different flavored, which was fantastic, since the groom loves chocolate, and the bride is more of a strawberry cake that had fresh strawberries in it!

Delicious

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Katelyn H

My cake was delicious and perfect. They did a wonderful job and I asked for something a little different than their standard cake and they pulled it off without a hitch.

Best Strawberry Cake!

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Annie W

Delicious. Beautiful!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 3/14/2013 Rebecca J

Gabriel's was great!!! It was so simple to go in and pick out exactly what you want! And you get three sample cakes that you pick up later and take home to try! My wedding cake was strawberry and it tasted just like strawberry shortcake!!! So good!

Perfect and Delicious!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Kimberly S

1st off the grooms cake was amazing they make a little replica of our dog!! The wedding cake was perfect we were able to take the same scroll work on our invitation to design the cake. It was beautiful and we used fresh strawberries it was delicious!!

BEST CAKE EVER

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 josalyn h

THE CAKE TASTED AS GOOD AS IT LOOKED... AWESOME

Amazing Cake!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Lindsey H

I absolutely loved my wedding Cake! We went with Gabriel's fresh strawberry cake with cream cheese/buttercream icing and it was DELICIOUS! It was decorated flawlessly as well. We also had them create a groom's cake for us in the shape of a guitar and it was perfect. They made it so easy to order from them. I had my first consultation and then they let us select 4 different cakes from them. On a later date you get to pick up 4 7 in. round 2 layer cakes to take home and taste with all of your family. I loved working with them and will definitely recommend them to anyone!

It was wonderful

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Molly S

Our cake from Gabriel's Desserts was wonderful. It looked and tasted great!

YUM!

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Kathleen S

Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful! Pam was a delight to work with when selecting what flavors and styles of cakes we wanted to try! It was nice of them to give us 3 sample cakes to take home!

Delicious and beautiful

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Amy B

We had a 5 layer wedding cake from Gabriel's that was gorgeous and absolutely delicious. I loved working with Johnny Gabriel - she had wonderful ideas. They also have 2 flavors of gluten free available (which we need for our family) - we had the GF carrot cake for one of the 5 layers - it was outstanding. I would absolutely recommend them. In fact, we loved using Gabriel's so much, that my sister is using them for her wedding in less than 6 months!

Delicious cake and good prices!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Katie K

I really enjoyed my cake from Gabriel's. The price was good and the cake was beautifully decorated with delicious buttercream. My minor comment would be that I wish the lemon cake was more lemon-y, but that is a personal opinion. I would definitely recommend Gabriel's!

Delicious Southern Cakes

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Michelle H

Delicious and Gorgeous Wedding Cake. Everyone raved and loved the cameral cake with butter cream frosting! Creative and Delicious Grooms cake. It was a cake with piano keys across it and music notes in the back ground. Then over laid with a 3D stethoscope. Loved the double chocolate. :) Adorable

Slice of Perfection.

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Tamara H

When we meet th design our cake, Gabriel's did everything to make my dream wedding cake. They took their time and made sure we were getting want we wanted. I left feeling cofident that it would be perfect. On the day of the wedding I was not disappointed. The cake for our wedding was wonderful and beautiful. It was exactly the way I had pictured it in my head. It was breath taking. Gabriel's did exactly what we wanted. Not only did it look good, but tasted good. People went back for seconds, which doesn't happen often at a wedding. It was pure perfection.

Cake

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Corey S

My wife's wedding cake was very pretty, but my groom's cake was what caught my eye! They did a great job creating our vision for a grooms cake and incorperating the things important to me. They didn't put everything on the cake exactly like we had said, but it was overall great. And of course the most important part is that it tasted awesome!

October Wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Taylor S

Gabriel's desserts did a fantastic job on my wedding cake! They were so great to work with and very accomodating. Their cakes and icings are by far some of the best around and their ability to create gorgeous cakes is incredible! They also did our grooms cake which tasted equally awesome and looked great as well! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone in the greater Atlanta area to use them for any of your catering needs but especially for your bridal cakes!

Outstanding groom's cake by Gabriel's Desserts!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Sandra W

We gave Gabriel's Desserts the challenge of making the groom's cake look like the Trident Seal which is the emblem of the Navy Seals. Not only did they render a perfect rendition, it tasted yummy as well. They allowed us to sample four different flavor varieties, which helped tremendously in choosing just the right flavor. The cake looked awesome and tasted wonderful and we would definitely recommend Gabriel Desserts for any special requests! They were very professional and pleasant to deal with and we would choose them again in a heartbeat! Thanks for a job well done! Sandra

Talk of the Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Karen H

Gabriel's Desserts provided the wedding cake for our wedding on September 17, 2011 at the Hilton Atlanta Hotel/Marietta Conference Center. The cake was a hit and remains a topic when discussing the highlights of the wedding!

Strawberry cake!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Stefanie R

We had the strawberry cake for two tiers and the carrot for the other two. It was amazing. Gabriel's was the bakery that worked with the venue, The Grande at Kennesaw and we were very pleased. They designed the detail on the cake based on the lace from my dress. Loved them!

Southern Sweet

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Christa T

This cake was everything I wanted and more! My wedding was outside and had the country theme to it, but I still wanted a touch of elegance added to the cake as well. I first saw the finished product after the ceremony, and I LOVED IT! The colors were perfect...and it tasted even better than it looked! The overall experience working with Johnnie and the staff was amazing!!! Thank you!!! Christa Taylor

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Jen V

Our cake was not only beautiful but delicious! They were easy to work with and everyone complimented us on how great the cake was!

Best 25th Wedding Anniversary Party!

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Joli T

Johnnie and her team are always so kind, efficient and creative. True Southern ladies. I didn't have to worry a minute. They provided all the food for our dinner party and the most gorgeous wedding cake and groom's cake. It was flawless!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Brittany S

Plain and simple, our wedding cake was perfect! Looked beautiful, tasted great, and we got tons of compliments!! I would100% recommend!!!!

Great cake!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Kate F

Gabriel's makes beautiful and delicious cakes! We got a four tier strawberry cake. We got so many compliments on it and I'm really looking forward to our anniversary so we can eat the top layer! I highly recommend Gabriel's!

Beautiful and tasty cakes!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Stephanie F

We got both the wedding and groom's cake from Gabriel's and they were amazing!! Cannot say enough good things about this bakery! Our wedding cake was three tiers with the fresh strawberry cake as the first and third tiers, and the hummingbird cake in the middle. We got tons of compliments on both types, but the groom's cake by far stole the show. We had an inside out Reese's cup for the groom's cake - chocolate fudge cake on the inside, peanut butter frosting on the outside - made to look like a Reese's cup complete with the ridges and the logo. Not only did it look amazing, but was so good that we actually ran out! Everyone wanted that cake rather than the actual wedding cake! We just celebrated our first anniversay, and I'm delighted to say that although the cake was a tad dry, our first tier still tasted pretty good given that it had been frozen for a year. But we also ordered another hummingbird cake to eat along with the original wedding cake. The only negative comment about them I have is that during our initial consultation, our consultant made the mistake of addressing me almost solely as the person who would make the decision regarding the wedding cake. This peeved off both my now husband and myself as he is the one who really cared about having a quality wedding cake. It almost cost them our business, he was so annoyed at being treated that way. However, I'm glad we stuck with them - the cakes were fabulous!

Amazing Cake!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 ASHLEY C

I sat down with the cake designer and we designed my cake but it was more than I imagined when it arrived at the reception. We had three tiers, yellow cake with raspberry filling, red velvet with cream cheese filling and strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese filling. My guests raved about how good it tasted. I was very pleased! Thank you.

Send Email