Gabriel's Desserts

Metro Atlanta and beyond as needed

Gabriel's Desserts

Experience the best wedding cakes in the South with Gabriel's! Chosen 'Best in Atlanta' seven times by Atlanta Magazine, cakes are custom designed for each bride. It could be said that owner Johnnie Gabriel has natural talent for baking with Paula Deen as her cousin!

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

800 Whitlock Avenue, NW, Marietta, GA Metro Atlanta and beyond as needed (770) 427-9007
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Meg M

We LOVED the cakes we got from Gabriel's! From the day of our consultation, the staff (shoutout to Pam!) there were friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. And, the cakes were delicious! We had to go back several times and try many different flavors before we could make... Read More up our minds :) In the end, they created a beautiful 4-tier wedding cake with a custom pattern on the outside (one that we had seen at another bakery and liked) as well as a groom's cake in the shape of a pool with a platform diving board and figures of the two of us. Both were beautiful, delicious, and wowed our guests. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily H

We absolutely loved our wedding and groom's cake! The consultation was super easy and being able to order entire sample cakes to try in the comfort of your own home made working with Gabriel's even better. They have an amazing selection of flavors and fillings which allows you... Read More to make your cake your own. The groom's cake was amazing!! We requested a red corvette and they did not disappoint. We cannot wait to order all of our future birthday, anniversary, and other occasion cakes.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Nick E

I couldn't have been happier with our wedding and groom's cake from Gabriels!! Not only were the cakes absolutely DELICIOUS (really the strawberry cake is the best cake I've ever tasted), but the customer service was fantastic. Pam sat down with us for an hour to nail down... Read More exactly the look we wanted and sent us home with all of the cake we could possibly want to taste. The experience was wonderful and I will never go anywhere else for a cake again!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Marisa A

We loved our cupcakes and cake from Gabriel's! Pam was so easy to work with and provided us 6+ cakes for our tasting! We had a strawberry cake and cupcakes that were amazing and our double fudge chocolate cupcakes with oreo frosting were delicious! We cannot wait to eat our... Read More anniversary cake next year, it was SO good!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Sarah L

We truly don't have enough wonderful things to say about working with Gabriel's for our wedding cake. They made our dream a complete reality and worked with us along the way. My fiance and I weren't sure what we wanted or needed, so Pam walked us through many options of styles,... Read More flavors, and detail during our consultation. Using a few photos we found and a few from their portfolio, she guided us to a design that fit our personality and style. Trying flavors was a huge highlight, as they provided different small cakes for us to take home to taste at our own leisure. We were able to select multiple flavors (it was hard to narrow it down as they were ALL amazing!) and customize fillings and frosting. The day of our wedding, we were blown away by the cake delivered and it definitely had guests talking. My mother-in-law also surprised us with a custom Groom's cake from Gabriel's, themed around my husband's favorite baseball team. That cake was also absolutely spectacular in design and taste. If you have a creative idea for your wedding or Groom's cake, this is the place for you. Choose Gabriel's, and they will surely exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Camila R

My now husband and I went to several cake tastings and our experience at Gabriel's was superior to all others. Our consultant Pam was very accommodating and helpful letting us try several flavors. The cake itself, (we chose fresh strawberry and chocolate) was phenomenal in... Read More flavor and appearance! Our guests could not get enough of it- everyone was commenting on how delicious the cake was. You will not be disappointed if you use Gabriel's Desserts for your wedding cake!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Rashida N

We received so many compliments on our wedding cake! Not only was it beautifully designed but it was delicious! I went in for my first consultation with an idea that they were able to execute perfectly. I also went home with several cake samples. We selected the fresh strawberry... Read More cake. With so many wedding details to worry about, my experience with Gabriel's was not one of them. They were so professional, very experienced and very detailed. We are SO happy we used Gabriel's and HIGHLY recommend them for any event! P.S. They were also fairly priced! It was under my wedding cake budget!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Suzi P

Gabriel’s was absolute perfection to work with. All of their cakes are amazing but I highly reccomend their red velvet and strawberry cakes. The designing process was quick and easy and they made our cakes better than we could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Ashley S

The best cake I've ever tasted! If you want a beautiful cake with the best flavor, you can't go wrong with Pam at bcc Gabriel's Desserts! Please choose the strawberry came,omg is the best! Everyone wanted more cake! You must go and try it! Thanks for the best cake ever!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lindsey M

Gabriel's made my wedding cake as well as the groom's cake. The wedding cake was 4 tiers of fresh strawberry. It was delicious! It was also beautiful. It was amazing how well they matched the cake to my color scheme! I was able to pick out the exact blush color that I was using... Read More for the rest of the decorations. They also added gold sequin-shaped sprinkles, which looked amazing! The groom's cake was an Auburn "AU" in chocolate and cooked fudge. It looked great and was also the most tasty chocolate cake I have ever had. I didn't have much time to eat at the wedding, but I definitely made time to eat a slice of both of the cakes! We also had multiple people tell us it was the best cake they have ever tasted. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Devon B

From the very beginning, Pam and the team at Gabriel's Desserts were wonderful. My husband and I did three cake tastings in one day, and Gabriel's Desserts seemed by far the most competent. They even made us 4 small cakes to take home and share, which was great because we were... Read More able to get other opinions on the flavors. We had a very specific idea for the groom's cake, and they executed it perfectly! It was the talk of the party. And the cakes were OUTSTANDING. So delicious, and so lovely.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Toya C

Grabriel's has been my go to place for lunch and personal desserts for over six years now. It felt like a natural choice for my then fiance and I to choose Gabriel's to prepare our wedding cake. Next to my dress, our cake was and still is the talk of the wedding. So much so,... Read More I ordered smaller replicas for a family event. The customer service at Gabriel's is by far the best in town and Pam is simply AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kelsey L

We definitely were very impressed with Gabriels and would definitely recommend using them for weddings or other events! Our wedding cake turned out exactly how we wanted it and was so delicious, all our guests let us know how much they liked it. The staff was great to work... Read More with and they even provided a beautiful cake stand to use which topped of the display at the reception.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jennifer G

Our wedding cake and groom's cake came out perfect! We loved everything about this experience. Pam was so easy to work with at our consultation and very easy to get into contact with when I had questions. We brought pictures and ideas, and the cakes came out better than we... Read More expected! They were able to create our custom logo and place it onto the cake beautifully. Oh, and they tasted AMAZING. Both cakes exceeded expectations. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Anastasia R

I first visit Gabriel about 1 years before my wedding and every since, I been in love with them. The cake was a 5 tier cake, the price was very reasonable and if I can describe the taste you wouldn't believe me. The taste was just out of this world. I had so many compliments for... Read More wedding guest, even today... the decor for this cake was simply glam and that's exactly what they made. I would highly recommend them for a wedding cake or any cake of choice. One last thing they have a cafe inside also, the staff and food is delicious too... I do plan to use them again in the future... from a real bride, Anastasia Bostick

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lisa G

The wedding cake at Gabriel's is the best around! My husband and I went to to 4 different wedding cake bakeries prior to making our decision on who to use. Gabriel's far exceeded all the other wedding cakes we tasted. On our wedding night, our guests couldn't stop taking... Read More pictures of our beautiful wedding cake and it tasted incredible! I highly recommend Gabriel's.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kathy K

Gabriel's did an outstanding job and they were absolutely wonderful to work with!! The cake was beautiful and made exactly to our request. Many of our guests told us how delicious it was!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Arrie S

Working with Gabriel's made the entire process from choosing what the cake should look like to what the flavors should be delicious and enjoyable. We got a ton of compliments on the cake and were very happy with our experience.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Stephanie S

My husband's family have been faithful to Gabriel's for years - and I'm so thankful we had them bake for our reception! We were married out of country and then had a large reception - they perfected both our dessert table and our wedding cake. Not only were the items... Read More beautiful, the flavor was amazing too! Pam and her staff were wonderful to work with - and made sure things were exactly as discussed.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Keriann R

We are so happy we chose Gabriel's Desserts for our wedding cake! It turned out absolutely lovely and very delicious. People raved about the cake! The ease of working with this company was much appreciated turning such a chaotic time. Thank you so much for contributing to our... Read More wedding with such a beautiful and perfect cake!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Erika B

Amazing cakes. We decided to do a few 9" rounds instead of a traditional tiered wedding cake, and the staff were super accommodating and very helpful. On the day we picked them up, they were very helpful and made sure each cake was perfect before they sent them out the door.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Tuure P

We loved the cake! It tasted great at the wedding, tasted great with our leftovers, and it looked amazing on the wedding day. The best parts were the ability to choose from the wide variety of flavors and fillings, all of which tasted amazing. They sent us home with three... Read More tasting cakes and allowed us to mix and match which options we like to get our perfect cake. Great Option and affordable.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kali C

It was getting down to the wire with selecting a bakery and Gabriel's was suggested to me via a FB group. We went unannounced hoping to talk to someone, and when we got there, one of the bakers stopped and brought us back for a tasting right then and there! The cake flavors and... Read More icing choices are abundant! You can make hundreds of combos and all of them are delicious! We had ten different combos of mini cupcakes and they were a huge hit. Highly recommend Gabriel's - they are professional and eager to please. Reasonably priced as well!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Jessica C

Gabriel's was fantastic to work with and absolute delicious! We were late in getting our order to them (we worked with the hotel we married at), and they were absolutely easy to work with. Very accommodating and helpful. But the best part was the taste! Can't wait to enjoy... Read More another piece on our anniversary

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Misty P

We love everything about Gabriel's Bakery and the wedding cake they baked for us! Pam is easy to work with and open to ideas for design. Johnnie Gabriel and her team are as talented as they are kind. They are a blessing to our community! Our cake was as delicious &... Read More beautiful. We had an amazing experience every time we set foot in the store and the tasting was an experience in itself! It was a pleasure to have such precious people to help make my wedding day everything that I dreamed it would be! Thank you!!