Gabriel's Desserts

Rome and Athens and as far south as Griffin, GA

Gabriel's Desserts

Experience the best wedding cakes in the South with Gabriel's! Chosen 'Best in Atlanta' seven times by Atlanta Magazine, cakes are custom designed for each bride. It could be said that owner Johnnie Gabriel has natural talent for baking with Paula Deen as her cousin!

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

800 Whitlock Avenue, NW, Marietta, GA
Rome and Athens and as far south as Griffin, GA

Delicious!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Dina C

Working with Gabriel's was so easy and fun! My husband and I looked through all of the different flavors and came up with some that we wanted to try. When we met with Pam to discuss design, she had our samples ready and they definitely didn't skimp! Pam had so many great ideas... Read More and selections for us to incorporate the design we wanted with something in our budget. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and even more delicious. After picking our design and flavors, Pam took care of the rest! When we entered our wedding reception, the cake was all set and she put our cake topper on for us as well. The cake looked exactly the way we discussed. We will certainly be using Gabriel's in the future!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Nicole F

Pam was great to work with for both our Wedding cake and Groom's cake design. I wanted a specific look for both and she delivered not only in the beauty of the cakes but in the taste as well! Gabriel's is an amazing vendor to work with and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Paula B

We had the most delicious and best looking cakes EVER! Gabriel's did a fantastic job and Pam is so very helpful!

Best cake ever!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 patricia b

This bakery captured our dream cakes and brought them to life. Not only were the cakes beautiful they tasted absolutely amazing. I truly enjoyed how amazing the service is. Everything from the tasting to the details on my husbands grooms cake we have nothing but great... Read More things to say about this establishment. I will be using them again in the future.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Mendie

Can not say enough good things about Pam and her team! Our samples were delicious, and the wedding cake was just what we wanted! We were also able to add a grooms cake as well! Our guests could not say enough good things about how good our wedding and grooms cake were!... Read More Guests were even asking to take a slice home! :)

Beautifully Delicious

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Stefanie

Gabriel's did a fantastic job with our wedding cake! We change the serving quantity about 3 different times and down to the last two weeks were still making adjustments. They worked with us on it all and did everything in stride. The decoration of the cake was exactly what I had... Read More dreamed up in my head. After supplying a picture, the team really took to the design and matched my expectations. I also need to mention the tasting part of the process is unmatched. They give you 7" cakes to taste in the flavors you want. You really get a feel for what to expect. Everything is delicious and we were not disappointed! Looking forward to eating our top tier on our first anniversary!!

THE BEST CAKE EVER.

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Stephanie M

Gabriel's was wonderful. We met with Miss Johnny and she was the sweetest woman ever. The process of picking a cake was simple, the cake turned out beautifully, and seriously —— the red velvet cake is the most delicious of its kind. I highly recommend them.

The best cakes we've ever had

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Aly P

We absolutely love Johnnie and her team at Gabriel's Desserts. They did an outstanding job on my wedding cake as well as my husbands grooms cake. They are easy to work with and can take any picture that you have and make your version of the cake to be your own, instead of like... Read More the picture. If your wanting an amazing cake or pie for your wedding, I highly recommend Gabriel's Desserts. We can't wait till May 2015 for our anniversary cake! We will be using them in the future.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Catherine F

Gabriel's designed our fabulous wedding cake and we loved it. We had a fall wedding and they did a white cake with caramel filling and vanilla buttercream - it was delicious! The white cake was their recommendation so that it wasn't too dense and heavy with the caramel - a... Read More perfect combination! They also did a beautiful bow topping with a monogram on the middle layer. Highly recommended!

Yummy

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Kristen M

We didn't use Gabriel's for our wedding because they were a little pricey for what we wanted to spend but they have delicious cake and if we had more room in our budget I probably would have gone with them.

Cake

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Sara S

They gave us four big cakes to take home to try with the family to help make the decision for what kind of cake we wanted. We were able to do different flavored, which was fantastic, since the groom loves chocolate, and the bride is more of a strawberry cake that had fresh... Read More strawberries in it!

Delicious

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Katelyn H

My cake was delicious and perfect. They did a wonderful job and I asked for something a little different than their standard cake and they pulled it off without a hitch.

Best Strawberry Cake!

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Annie W

Delicious. Beautiful!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 3/14/2013 Rebecca J

Gabriel's was great!!! It was so simple to go in and pick out exactly what you want! And you get three sample cakes that you pick up later and take home to try! My wedding cake was strawberry and it tasted just like strawberry shortcake!!! So good!

Perfect and Delicious!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Kimberly S

1st off the grooms cake was amazing they make a little replica of our dog!! The wedding cake was perfect we were able to take the same scroll work on our invitation to design the cake. It was beautiful and we used fresh strawberries it was delicious!!

BEST CAKE EVER

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 josalyn h

THE CAKE TASTED AS GOOD AS IT LOOKED... AWESOME

Amazing Cake!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Lindsey H

I absolutely loved my wedding Cake! We went with Gabriel's fresh strawberry cake with cream cheese/buttercream icing and it was DELICIOUS! It was decorated flawlessly as well. We also had them create a groom's cake for us in the shape of a guitar and it was perfect. They made... Read More it so easy to order from them. I had my first consultation and then they let us select 4 different cakes from them. On a later date you get to pick up 4 7 in. round 2 layer cakes to take home and taste with all of your family. I loved working with them and will definitely recommend them to anyone!

It was wonderful

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Molly S

Our cake from Gabriel's Desserts was wonderful. It looked and tasted great!

YUM!

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Kathleen S

Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful! Pam was a delight to work with when selecting what flavors and styles of cakes we wanted to try! It was nice of them to give us 3 sample cakes to take home!

Delicious and beautiful

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Amy B

We had a 5 layer wedding cake from Gabriel's that was gorgeous and absolutely delicious. I loved working with Johnny Gabriel - she had wonderful ideas. They also have 2 flavors of gluten free available (which we need for our family) - we had the GF carrot cake for one of the 5... Read More layers - it was outstanding. I would absolutely recommend them. In fact, we loved using Gabriel's so much, that my sister is using them for her wedding in less than 6 months!

Delicious cake and good prices!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Katie K

I really enjoyed my cake from Gabriel's. The price was good and the cake was beautifully decorated with delicious buttercream. My minor comment would be that I wish the lemon cake was more lemon-y, but that is a personal opinion. I would definitely recommend Gabriel's!

Delicious Southern Cakes

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Michelle H

Delicious and Gorgeous Wedding Cake. Everyone raved and loved the cameral cake with butter cream frosting! Creative and Delicious Grooms cake. It was a cake with piano keys across it and music notes in the back ground. Then over laid with a 3D stethoscope. Loved the double... Read More chocolate. :) Adorable

Slice of Perfection.

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Tamara H

When we meet th design our cake, Gabriel's did everything to make my dream wedding cake. They took their time and made sure we were getting want we wanted. I left feeling cofident that it would be perfect. On the day of the wedding I was not disappointed. The cake for our... Read More wedding was wonderful and beautiful. It was exactly the way I had pictured it in my head. It was breath taking. Gabriel's did exactly what we wanted. Not only did it look good, but tasted good. People went back for seconds, which doesn't happen often at a wedding. It was pure perfection.

Cake

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Corey S

My wife's wedding cake was very pretty, but my groom's cake was what caught my eye! They did a great job creating our vision for a grooms cake and incorperating the things important to me. They didn't put everything on the cake exactly like we had said, but it was overall... Read More great. And of course the most important part is that it tasted awesome!

October Wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Taylor S

Gabriel's desserts did a fantastic job on my wedding cake! They were so great to work with and very accomodating. Their cakes and icings are by far some of the best around and their ability to create gorgeous cakes is incredible! They also did our grooms cake which tasted... Read More equally awesome and looked great as well! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone in the greater Atlanta area to use them for any of your catering needs but especially for your bridal cakes!