Gabriel's Desserts

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

800 Whitlock Avenue, NW, Marietta, GA
Metro Atlanta and beyond as needed

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Meg M

We LOVED the cakes we got from Gabriel's! From the day of our consultation, the staff (shoutout to Pam!) there were friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. And, the cakes were delicious! We had to go back several times and try many different flavors before we could make... Read More up our minds :) In the end, they created a beautiful 4-tier wedding cake with a custom pattern on the outside (one that we had seen at another bakery and liked) as well as a groom's cake in the shape of a pool with a platform diving board and figures of the two of us. Both were beautiful, delicious, and wowed our guests. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Julie G

Gabriel's made the perfect cake for our wedding! I wanted simple and elegant and Pam even went out of her way to look for gold sequin ribbon that I wanted on our cake. I could not believe she spent her spare time to help us find the perfect ribbon and it was absolutely... Read More beautiful on our cake. Our cake was stunning and delicious and I cannot thank Gabriel's enough!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dewyne L

Everyone at our wedding absolutely enjoyed the wedding cake made for us by Gabriel's Desserts! The entire cake was devoured literally in like 20 minutes ...3 of the 4 tiers....Top tier being ours of course! 3 days later and we're still getting complements on how delicious and... Read More moist the cake was! The base was Italian cream, next tier Red Velvet, next Strawberry, and the top again was Red Velvet! Thanks Gabriel's!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shannon O

The cake was exactly how I wanted it to look. Stunning. The taste was also fantastic. We got the chocolate with white chocolate buttercream with alternating layers of strawberry cake and cream cheese frosting. Absolutely the best choice for cakes in Atlanta.

2016-10-05T10:22:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a beautiful cake, the designs you picked worked really well together. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the flavors. I will be sure to share this with the team that worked on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Emily Y

Our cake was absolutely delicious! Pam was very easy to work with and they matched our cake design perfectly. I would definitely recommend this baker to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Annette W

We were extremely pleased with our cake from Gabriel's. They did an excellent job and gave us several cake options to try. The cake turned out just like we wanted it. We got many compliments from our guests on the cake. I would definitely recommend them. They are easy to work... Read More with and will cater to how you want it. Thanks Gabriel's for an awesome cake! We used our whole cake and we plan on getting a first anniversary cake from them next year.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Kelsey S

Gabriels gave us such a wonderful wedding cake! Pam helped us in designing our cake and gave us many samples to try! Gabriels also made cake pops for us and we have receieved so many completments on how great they were. We are so pleased with our experience with Gabriels, they... Read More went above and beyond for us!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Katie W

We ordered a groom cake and wedding cake from Gabriel's and both were amazing. We already can't wait to have more on our first anniversary. In addition to creating beautiful and delicious cakes, Gabriel's provides excellent customer service. We met with Pam to design both cakes... Read More and she was very helpful and able to work with and satisfy every special request we had.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Beth C

I had a wonderful experience using Gabriel's Bakery for my wedding. My mother and I enjoyed having lunch there a few times, so it was great tone able to use a bakery I was already familiar with. Pam was a big help in planning for our cake and she was knowledgable and flexible... Read More with what we wanted. The samples we received were absolutely delicious and although we hadn't planned on using their strawberry cake, as soon as we tried it we knew it was perfect. Our guests were very pleased and our cake was unique and beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

Working with Pam was a pleasure. She provided great direction during the consultation and the samples, WOW! The entire process was flawless. Their coordination for the Atlanta Botanical Garden delivery was perfect and the cake was beautiful for our Southern wedding.

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Dina C

Working with Gabriel's was so easy and fun! My husband and I looked through all of the different flavors and came up with some that we wanted to try. When we met with Pam to discuss design, she had our samples ready and they definitely didn't skimp! Pam had so many great ideas... Read More and selections for us to incorporate the design we wanted with something in our budget. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and even more delicious. After picking our design and flavors, Pam took care of the rest! When we entered our wedding reception, the cake was all set and she put our cake topper on for us as well. The cake looked exactly the way we discussed. We will certainly be using Gabriel's in the future!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Nicole F

Pam was great to work with for both our Wedding cake and Groom's cake design. I wanted a specific look for both and she delivered not only in the beauty of the cakes but in the taste as well! Gabriel's is an amazing vendor to work with and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Paula B

We had the most delicious and best looking cakes EVER! Gabriel's did a fantastic job and Pam is so very helpful!

Best cake ever!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 patricia b

This bakery captured our dream cakes and brought them to life. Not only were the cakes beautiful they tasted absolutely amazing. I truly enjoyed how amazing the service is. Everything from the tasting to the details on my husbands grooms cake we have nothing but great... Read More things to say about this establishment. I will be using them again in the future.

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Mendie

Can not say enough good things about Pam and her team! Our samples were delicious, and the wedding cake was just what we wanted! We were also able to add a grooms cake as well! Our guests could not say enough good things about how good our wedding and grooms cake were!... Read More Guests were even asking to take a slice home! :)

Beautifully Delicious

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Stefanie

Gabriel's did a fantastic job with our wedding cake! We change the serving quantity about 3 different times and down to the last two weeks were still making adjustments. They worked with us on it all and did everything in stride. The decoration of the cake was exactly what I had... Read More dreamed up in my head. After supplying a picture, the team really took to the design and matched my expectations. I also need to mention the tasting part of the process is unmatched. They give you 7" cakes to taste in the flavors you want. You really get a feel for what to expect. Everything is delicious and we were not disappointed! Looking forward to eating our top tier on our first anniversary!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Stephanie M

Gabriel's was wonderful. We met with Miss Johnny and she was the sweetest woman ever. The process of picking a cake was simple, the cake turned out beautifully, and seriously —— the red velvet cake is the most delicious of its kind. I highly recommend them.

The best cakes we've ever had

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Aly P

We absolutely love Johnnie and her team at Gabriel's Desserts. They did an outstanding job on my wedding cake as well as my husbands grooms cake. They are easy to work with and can take any picture that you have and make your version of the cake to be your own, instead of like... Read More the picture. If your wanting an amazing cake or pie for your wedding, I highly recommend Gabriel's Desserts. We can't wait till May 2015 for our anniversary cake! We will be using them in the future.

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Catherine F

Gabriel's designed our fabulous wedding cake and we loved it. We had a fall wedding and they did a white cake with caramel filling and vanilla buttercream - it was delicious! The white cake was their recommendation so that it wasn't too dense and heavy with the caramel - a... Read More perfect combination! They also did a beautiful bow topping with a monogram on the middle layer. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Kristen M

We didn't use Gabriel's for our wedding because they were a little pricey for what we wanted to spend but they have delicious cake and if we had more room in our budget I probably would have gone with them.

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Sara S

They gave us four big cakes to take home to try with the family to help make the decision for what kind of cake we wanted. We were able to do different flavored, which was fantastic, since the groom loves chocolate, and the bride is more of a strawberry cake that had fresh... Read More strawberries in it!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Katelyn H

My cake was delicious and perfect. They did a wonderful job and I asked for something a little different than their standard cake and they pulled it off without a hitch.

Best Strawberry Cake!

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Annie W

Delicious. Beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/14/2013 Rebecca J

Gabriel's was great!!! It was so simple to go in and pick out exactly what you want! And you get three sample cakes that you pick up later and take home to try! My wedding cake was strawberry and it tasted just like strawberry shortcake!!! So good!

Perfect and Delicious!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Kimberly S

1st off the grooms cake was amazing they make a little replica of our dog!! The wedding cake was perfect we were able to take the same scroll work on our invitation to design the cake. It was beautiful and we used fresh strawberries it was delicious!!

Start a Conversation!