Gabriel's Desserts

Metro Atlanta and beyond as needed

Gabriel's Desserts

Experience the best wedding cakes in the South with Gabriel's! Chosen 'Best in Atlanta' seven times by Atlanta Magazine, cakes are custom designed for each bride. It could be said that owner Johnnie Gabriel has natural talent for baking with Paula Deen as her cousin!

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

800 Whitlock Avenue, NW, Marietta, GA Metro Atlanta and beyond as needed (770) 427-9007
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Meg M

We LOVED the cakes we got from Gabriel's! From the day of our consultation, the staff (shoutout to Pam!) there were friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. And, the cakes were delicious! We had to go back several times and try many different flavors before we could make... Read More up our minds :) In the end, they created a beautiful 4-tier wedding cake with a custom pattern on the outside (one that we had seen at another bakery and liked) as well as a groom's cake in the shape of a pool with a platform diving board and figures of the two of us. Both were beautiful, delicious, and wowed our guests. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily H

We absolutely loved our wedding and groom's cake! The consultation was super easy and being able to order entire sample cakes to try in the comfort of your own home made working with Gabriel's even better. They have an amazing selection of flavors and fillings which allows you... Read More to make your cake your own. The groom's cake was amazing!! We requested a red corvette and they did not disappoint. We cannot wait to order all of our future birthday, anniversary, and other occasion cakes.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Nick E

I couldn't have been happier with our wedding and groom's cake from Gabriels!! Not only were the cakes absolutely DELICIOUS (really the strawberry cake is the best cake I've ever tasted), but the customer service was fantastic. Pam sat down with us for an hour to nail down... Read More exactly the look we wanted and sent us home with all of the cake we could possibly want to taste. The experience was wonderful and I will never go anywhere else for a cake again!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Devon B

From the very beginning, Pam and the team at Gabriel's Desserts were wonderful. My husband and I did three cake tastings in one day, and Gabriel's Desserts seemed by far the most competent. They even made us 4 small cakes to take home and share, which was great because we were... Read More able to get other opinions on the flavors. We had a very specific idea for the groom's cake, and they executed it perfectly! It was the talk of the party. And the cakes were OUTSTANDING. So delicious, and so lovely.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Toya C

Grabriel's has been my go to place for lunch and personal desserts for over six years now. It felt like a natural choice for my then fiance and I to choose Gabriel's to prepare our wedding cake. Next to my dress, our cake was and still is the talk of the wedding. So much so,... Read More I ordered smaller replicas for a family event. The customer service at Gabriel's is by far the best in town and Pam is simply AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kelsey L

We definitely were very impressed with Gabriels and would definitely recommend using them for weddings or other events! Our wedding cake turned out exactly how we wanted it and was so delicious, all our guests let us know how much they liked it. The staff was great to work... Read More with and they even provided a beautiful cake stand to use which topped of the display at the reception.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jennifer G

Our wedding cake and groom's cake came out perfect! We loved everything about this experience. Pam was so easy to work with at our consultation and very easy to get into contact with when I had questions. We brought pictures and ideas, and the cakes came out better than we... Read More expected! They were able to create our custom logo and place it onto the cake beautifully. Oh, and they tasted AMAZING. Both cakes exceeded expectations. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Anastasia B

I first visit Gabriel about 1 years before my wedding and every since, I been in love with them. The cake was a 5 tier cake, the price was very reasonable and if I can describe the taste you wouldn't believe me. The taste was just out of this world. I had so many compliments for... Read More wedding guest, even today... the decor for this cake was simply glam and that's exactly what they made. I would highly recommend them for a wedding cake or any cake of choice. One last thing they have a cafe inside also, the staff and food is delicious too... I do plan to use them again in the future... from a real bride, Anastasia Bostick

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lisa G

The wedding cake at Gabriel's is the best around! My husband and I went to to 4 different wedding cake bakeries prior to making our decision on who to use. Gabriel's far exceeded all the other wedding cakes we tasted. On our wedding night, our guests couldn't stop taking... Read More pictures of our beautiful wedding cake and it tasted incredible! I highly recommend Gabriel's.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kathy K

Gabriel's did an outstanding job and they were absolutely wonderful to work with!! The cake was beautiful and made exactly to our request. Many of our guests told us how delicious it was!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Arrie S

Working with Gabriel's made the entire process from choosing what the cake should look like to what the flavors should be delicious and enjoyable. We got a ton of compliments on the cake and were very happy with our experience.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Stephanie S

My husband's family have been faithful to Gabriel's for years - and I'm so thankful we had them bake for our reception! We were married out of country and then had a large reception - they perfected both our dessert table and our wedding cake. Not only were the items... Read More beautiful, the flavor was amazing too! Pam and her staff were wonderful to work with - and made sure things were exactly as discussed.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Keriann R

We are so happy we chose Gabriel's Desserts for our wedding cake! It turned out absolutely lovely and very delicious. People raved about the cake! The ease of working with this company was much appreciated turning such a chaotic time. Thank you so much for contributing to our... Read More wedding with such a beautiful and perfect cake!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Erika B

Amazing cakes. We decided to do a few 9" rounds instead of a traditional tiered wedding cake, and the staff were super accommodating and very helpful. On the day we picked them up, they were very helpful and made sure each cake was perfect before they sent them out the door.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Tuure P

We loved the cake! It tasted great at the wedding, tasted great with our leftovers, and it looked amazing on the wedding day. The best parts were the ability to choose from the wide variety of flavors and fillings, all of which tasted amazing. They sent us home with three... Read More tasting cakes and allowed us to mix and match which options we like to get our perfect cake. Great Option and affordable.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kali C

It was getting down to the wire with selecting a bakery and Gabriel's was suggested to me via a FB group. We went unannounced hoping to talk to someone, and when we got there, one of the bakers stopped and brought us back for a tasting right then and there! The cake flavors and... Read More icing choices are abundant! You can make hundreds of combos and all of them are delicious! We had ten different combos of mini cupcakes and they were a huge hit. Highly recommend Gabriel's - they are professional and eager to please. Reasonably priced as well!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Jessica C

Gabriel's was fantastic to work with and absolute delicious! We were late in getting our order to them (we worked with the hotel we married at), and they were absolutely easy to work with. Very accommodating and helpful. But the best part was the taste! Can't wait to enjoy... Read More another piece on our anniversary

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Misty P

We love everything about Gabriel's Bakery and the wedding cake they baked for us! Pam is easy to work with and open to ideas for design. Johnnie Gabriel and her team are as talented as they are kind. They are a blessing to our community! Our cake was as delicious &... Read More beautiful. We had an amazing experience every time we set foot in the store and the tasting was an experience in itself! It was a pleasure to have such precious people to help make my wedding day everything that I dreamed it would be! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Elisha W

The cake was exactly as I pictured it and apparently it tasted amazing cause there was none left. We also had a 300 piece dessert bar to which there was nothing left of either (we only had 100 people at the wedding). Gabriels bakery was soo easy to work with and I love how... Read More convenient their tastings were.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Beth W

We were so pleased with the wedding and grooms cakes we ordered. We tried many different flavors...they were all so good it was hard to choose. We brought pictures of cakes from the internet to the consultation appointment and both turned out better than the pictures. Our... Read More guests were amazed.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Beth W

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Genique N

My consultation with Gabriel's was a nice experience. At first I didn't understand their practice of providing 3 cakes that you take home to taste, but it was actually very useful. When I second guessed myself I was able to cut another slice of cake. This was especially... Read More useful since I had multiple cake tastings in one weekend and was trying to decide between them. Though I didn't book Gabriel's, I am definitely going to request my Bridal Shower cake be from them. I really enjoyed their fresh strawberry cake and their white chocolate buttercream and their fresh sliced strawberry fillings. They make beautiful cakes and Pam is a sweetheart. I also hope to try Gabriel's for lunch as everything looked delicious!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Jenna S

Choosing Gabriel's for our wedding cake was the best decision!! From the start, Pam was incredibly patient with us as we worked through picking out our flavors, even as we kept changing our minds and had to keep coming back for different samples. We chose the carrot cake &... Read More strawberry cake, in the end, and our guests loved it! There was actually a line for cake at our reception! I'll be using any excuse to have more of Gabriel's cakes in the future!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Elizabeth L

We couldn't have been more pleased with our cake from Gabriel's! Everyone was so pleasant to work with from the beginning. We really enjoyed our cake tasting, all the flavors were delicious but we ultimately chose the fresh strawberry cake with fresh berries on top. Not only was... Read More the cake gorgeous, but so fresh and light! Everyone was raving about it.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Ashley B

So great to work with!! Creative & helpful on the look/style and knowledgeable about what flavor people enjoy most. The cake was SO delicious, I couldn't pick a favorite so we had a different flavor on each tier!!!