Gabriel's Desserts

Rome and Athens and as far south as Griffin, GA

Gabriel's Desserts

Experience the best wedding cakes in the South with Gabriel's! Chosen 'Best in Atlanta' seven times by Atlanta Magazine, cakes are custom designed for each bride. It could be said that owner Johnnie Gabriel has natural talent for baking with Paula Deen as her cousin!

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

800 Whitlock Avenue, NW, Marietta, GA
Rome and Athens and as far south as Griffin, GA

Delicious!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Dina C

Working with Gabriel's was so easy and fun! My husband and I looked through all of the different flavors and came up with some that we wanted to try. When we met with Pam to discuss design, she had our samples ready and they definitely didn't skimp! Pam had so many great ideas... Read More and selections for us to incorporate the design we wanted with something in our budget. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and even more delicious. After picking our design and flavors, Pam took care of the rest! When we entered our wedding reception, the cake was all set and she put our cake topper on for us as well. The cake looked exactly the way we discussed. We will certainly be using Gabriel's in the future!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Nicole F

Pam was great to work with for both our Wedding cake and Groom's cake design. I wanted a specific look for both and she delivered not only in the beauty of the cakes but in the taste as well! Gabriel's is an amazing vendor to work with and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Paula B

We had the most delicious and best looking cakes EVER! Gabriel's did a fantastic job and Pam is so very helpful!

Best cake ever!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 patricia b

This bakery captured our dream cakes and brought them to life. Not only were the cakes beautiful they tasted absolutely amazing. I truly enjoyed how amazing the service is. Everything from the tasting to the details on my husbands grooms cake we have nothing but great... Read More things to say about this establishment. I will be using them again in the future.

Beautifully Delicious

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Stefanie

Gabriel's did a fantastic job with our wedding cake! We change the serving quantity about 3 different times and down to the last two weeks were still making adjustments. They worked with us on it all and did everything in stride. The decoration of the cake was exactly what I had... Read More dreamed up in my head. After supplying a picture, the team really took to the design and matched my expectations. I also need to mention the tasting part of the process is unmatched. They give you 7" cakes to taste in the flavors you want. You really get a feel for what to expect. Everything is delicious and we were not disappointed! Looking forward to eating our top tier on our first anniversary!!

THE BEST CAKE EVER.

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Stephanie M

Gabriel's was wonderful. We met with Miss Johnny and she was the sweetest woman ever. The process of picking a cake was simple, the cake turned out beautifully, and seriously —— the red velvet cake is the most delicious of its kind. I highly recommend them.

The best cakes we've ever had

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Aly P

We absolutely love Johnnie and her team at Gabriel's Desserts. They did an outstanding job on my wedding cake as well as my husbands grooms cake. They are easy to work with and can take any picture that you have and make your version of the cake to be your own, instead of like... Read More the picture. If your wanting an amazing cake or pie for your wedding, I highly recommend Gabriel's Desserts. We can't wait till May 2015 for our anniversary cake! We will be using them in the future.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Catherine F

Gabriel's designed our fabulous wedding cake and we loved it. We had a fall wedding and they did a white cake with caramel filling and vanilla buttercream - it was delicious! The white cake was their recommendation so that it wasn't too dense and heavy with the caramel - a... Read More perfect combination! They also did a beautiful bow topping with a monogram on the middle layer. Highly recommended!

Yummy

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Kristen M

We didn't use Gabriel's for our wedding because they were a little pricey for what we wanted to spend but they have delicious cake and if we had more room in our budget I probably would have gone with them.