Gabriel's Desserts

Metro Atlanta and beyond as needed

Gabriel's Desserts

Experience the best wedding cakes in the South with Gabriel's! Chosen 'Best in Atlanta' seven times by Atlanta Magazine, cakes are custom designed for each bride. It could be said that owner Johnnie Gabriel has natural talent for baking with Paula Deen as her cousin!

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

800 Whitlock Avenue, NW, Marietta, GA Metro Atlanta and beyond as needed (770) 427-9007
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Meg M

We LOVED the cakes we got from Gabriel's! From the day of our consultation, the staff (shoutout to Pam!) there were friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. And, the cakes were delicious! We had to go back several times and try many different flavors before we could make... Read More up our minds :) In the end, they created a beautiful 4-tier wedding cake with a custom pattern on the outside (one that we had seen at another bakery and liked) as well as a groom's cake in the shape of a pool with a platform diving board and figures of the two of us. Both were beautiful, delicious, and wowed our guests. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily H

We absolutely loved our wedding and groom's cake! The consultation was super easy and being able to order entire sample cakes to try in the comfort of your own home made working with Gabriel's even better. They have an amazing selection of flavors and fillings which allows you... Read More to make your cake your own. The groom's cake was amazing!! We requested a red corvette and they did not disappoint. We cannot wait to order all of our future birthday, anniversary, and other occasion cakes.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Nick E

I couldn't have been happier with our wedding and groom's cake from Gabriels!! Not only were the cakes absolutely DELICIOUS (really the strawberry cake is the best cake I've ever tasted), but the customer service was fantastic. Pam sat down with us for an hour to nail down... Read More exactly the look we wanted and sent us home with all of the cake we could possibly want to taste. The experience was wonderful and I will never go anywhere else for a cake again!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Beth W

We were so pleased with the wedding and grooms cakes we ordered. We tried many different flavors...they were all so good it was hard to choose. We brought pictures of cakes from the internet to the consultation appointment and both turned out better than the pictures. Our... Read More guests were amazed.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Beth W

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Genique N

My consultation with Gabriel's was a nice experience. At first I didn't understand their practice of providing 3 cakes that you take home to taste, but it was actually very useful. When I second guessed myself I was able to cut another slice of cake. This was especially... Read More useful since I had multiple cake tastings in one weekend and was trying to decide between them. Though I didn't book Gabriel's, I am definitely going to request my Bridal Shower cake be from them. I really enjoyed their fresh strawberry cake and their white chocolate buttercream and their fresh sliced strawberry fillings. They make beautiful cakes and Pam is a sweetheart. I also hope to try Gabriel's for lunch as everything looked delicious!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Jenna S

Choosing Gabriel's for our wedding cake was the best decision!! From the start, Pam was incredibly patient with us as we worked through picking out our flavors, even as we kept changing our minds and had to keep coming back for different samples. We chose the carrot cake &... Read More strawberry cake, in the end, and our guests loved it! There was actually a line for cake at our reception! I'll be using any excuse to have more of Gabriel's cakes in the future!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Elizabeth L

We couldn't have been more pleased with our cake from Gabriel's! Everyone was so pleasant to work with from the beginning. We really enjoyed our cake tasting, all the flavors were delicious but we ultimately chose the fresh strawberry cake with fresh berries on top. Not only was... Read More the cake gorgeous, but so fresh and light! Everyone was raving about it.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Ashley B

So great to work with!! Creative & helpful on the look/style and knowledgeable about what flavor people enjoy most. The cake was SO delicious, I couldn't pick a favorite so we had a different flavor on each tier!!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017

The cake was absolutely gorgeous. They worked with me to design the perfect cake for my venue, and there were so many wonderful flavors to choose from. We chose the yellow pound cake with raspberry filing and buttercream frosting, delish! Would highly recommend Gabriel's.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017

Our cakes were amazing! Guests are still commenting about how beautiful and delicious the cakes were. We chose a UGA bulldog for the grooms cake, it was a strawberry cake which was divine. The actual wedding cake was a art deco inspired design with an almond cake layer, red... Read More velvet and strawberry as well. Pam at Gabriel's was patient and insightful and walked us through the taste combinations that would work best. They are consummate professionals.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Sarah L

We had a great experience with Gabriel's! We tried many different flavors... the strawberry is hands down the best. Our cake was beautifully decorated, too. It was an easy experience and I recommend it for future brides!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Nicole S

We had the best experience with Gabriel's Desserts! Everything from the first consultation to the wedding cake itself was great. We ordered a have gluten-free and half regular fresh strawberry cake. The cake went above our expectations and was the truly delicious. It was such a... Read More hit, that there was barely any left by the end of the night! I would definitely recommend Gabriel's for wedding cakes, especially the gluten-free!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Lizette C

Our wedding cake was so delicious. All of guest wanted to know the name of the bakery. I would recommend Gabriel's to anyone who is planning a wedding or special event.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Lizette C

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Crystal L

I would highly recommend Gabriel's Desserts for any special occasion needs! The cakes we ordered for our wedding were outstanding and the prices were reasonable, especially given the quality of the product. Gabriel's staff made the entire process of ordering our cakes simple.... Read More Pam was easy to work with during our consultation and provided some great suggestions. The sample tasting cakes were delicious and gave a true representation of the product. I love the fact that Gabriel's allows the customer to take the tasting cakes home to share with family and friends - this really helped in our decision-making process. On the big day, Gabriel's had the cakes ready on time for pick up. Everyone commented on how beautiful and delicious they were! Gabriel's is an excellent choice for any bride!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Heena S

We absolutely loved our cake. The cake was exactly what I envisioned and discussed. Pictures did not do it justice. It was romantic, pink, with pearl lining. We decided on a 6 tier cake and the Italian cake was my favorite. I highly recommend this bakery for your wedding cakes.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dewyne L

Everyone at our wedding absolutely enjoyed the wedding cake made for us by Gabriel's Desserts! The entire cake was devoured literally in like 20 minutes ...3 of the 4 tiers....Top tier being ours of course! 3 days later and we're still getting complements on how delicious and... Read More moist the cake was! The base was Italian cream, next tier Red Velvet, next Strawberry, and the top again was Red Velvet! Thanks Gabriel's!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shannon O

The cake was exactly how I wanted it to look. Stunning. The taste was also fantastic. We got the chocolate with white chocolate buttercream with alternating layers of strawberry cake and cream cheese frosting. Absolutely the best choice for cakes in Atlanta.

2016-10-05T10:22:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a beautiful cake, the designs you picked worked really well together. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the flavors. I will be sure to share this with the team that worked on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Julie G

Gabriel's made the perfect cake for our wedding! I wanted simple and elegant and Pam even went out of her way to look for gold sequin ribbon that I wanted on our cake. I could not believe she spent her spare time to help us find the perfect ribbon and it was absolutely... Read More beautiful on our cake. Our cake was stunning and delicious and I cannot thank Gabriel's enough!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Emily Y

Our cake was absolutely delicious! Pam was very easy to work with and they matched our cake design perfectly. I would definitely recommend this baker to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Annette W

We were extremely pleased with our cake from Gabriel's. They did an excellent job and gave us several cake options to try. The cake turned out just like we wanted it. We got many compliments from our guests on the cake. I would definitely recommend them. They are easy to work... Read More with and will cater to how you want it. Thanks Gabriel's for an awesome cake! We used our whole cake and we plan on getting a first anniversary cake from them next year.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Kelsey S

Gabriels gave us such a wonderful wedding cake! Pam helped us in designing our cake and gave us many samples to try! Gabriels also made cake pops for us and we have receieved so many completments on how great they were. We are so pleased with our experience with Gabriels, they... Read More went above and beyond for us!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Katie W

We ordered a groom cake and wedding cake from Gabriel's and both were amazing. We already can't wait to have more on our first anniversary. In addition to creating beautiful and delicious cakes, Gabriel's provides excellent customer service. We met with Pam to design both cakes... Read More and she was very helpful and able to work with and satisfy every special request we had.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Beth C

I had a wonderful experience using Gabriel's Bakery for my wedding. My mother and I enjoyed having lunch there a few times, so it was great tone able to use a bakery I was already familiar with. Pam was a big help in planning for our cake and she was knowledgable and flexible... Read More with what we wanted. The samples we received were absolutely delicious and although we hadn't planned on using their strawberry cake, as soon as we tried it we knew it was perfect. Our guests were very pleased and our cake was unique and beautiful.