Why Settle For Ordinary, We Create Extraordinary!

We are a premier company that provides professional DJ and emcee services, Lighting, Custom Gobo Monograms, Pipe and Drape, Linens etc, We specialize in traditional & ethnic weddings, private parties & functions. Are you ready to release the stress without sacrificing the quality? Call now!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

13000 Automobile Blvd. Suite #104, Clearwater, FL (877) 870-9193

Blew us away!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Paola A

Gabro Event Services was responsible for the DJing, uplighting, and piping and draping at our wedding last Saturday, June 21, 2014 in Clearwater Beach. The choice to have Kabe and his team work with us for our event was one of the best ones we made. We were SO impressed!!! Kabe... Read More is extremely organized (his website is an organized bride's dream come true), professional, energetic, and friendly! We never had an empty dance floor throughout the whole night. I have been to plenty of other weddings with different reputable DJs in the area and Gabro Event Services truly blew everyone out of the water. SO SO happy with Kabe and his crew. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Karen H

I could never say enough wonderful things about Gabro Event Services!!!!!! Kabe, Amanda, and Vivian are all amazing! From my bridal shower to the rehearsal dinner and wedding they were flawless. They made every idea I had come to life and kept it in the budget I had to work... Read More with. During what was a challenging year for me they took all the pressure off me for the wedding planning. They were extremely responsive and so easy to work with! They made planning the wedding so much fun! Over a month later every person I see is still taking about the lighting and atmosphere that Kabe created. The flowers and arch came out exactly how I imagined them! They were absolutely gorgeous!!!!! The compliments I keep receiving about the wedding are overwhelming and it is all thanks the Amanda and Kabe! Their attention to detail was wonderful and they are always thinking one step ahead of you so no detail was ever missed. Vivian was so helpful with the day of coordination that I would not have made it through the day with out her! She was right next to me the whole day to keep everything running exactly according to plan. I would highly recommend Gabro Event Services for every service they offer! They are amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Ana C

I had the pleasure of working with Kabe and Gabro Event Services at a previous location that used his services for everything, and it's obvious why. Kabe is friendly, professional, and dedicated to giving the absolute best services AND prices. I just used him recently, on... Read More January 26, 2017, with a different company for a grand opening party. We needed a red carpet, stanchions and ceremonial scissors. I knew Kabe was the person to call. And he delivered, as always, with flying colors. He showed up with his guys, took a look at the space, and helped us rearrange everything a couple of times to get the best look and it was exactly what we were going for. He was prompt, courteous, and extremely helpful. I have seen Kabe do it all. He's a fun DJ; he plays great music and knows how to entertain a crowd. He can pipe and drape a room to utterly transform it into a brand new space and uses uplighting to make the room glow. I have watched him turn brides and grooms into queens and kings with his specialty furniture and decor. If you are looking for a rental company who will bring your vision to life, talk to Kabe. You will be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Delilah S

My guests had so much fun, the DJ kept the party going!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Cassie S

We used Gabro for chairs, lanterns and an arch. All the products were great. Our chairs were gorgeous. Kabe used the exact lanterns I wanted. However, my only complaint was the response time. There were instances where I didn't receive a response or responses to emails were a... Read More week later. Other than that, would highly recommend.

Lighting

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Tiffany W

Gabro Event Services were amazing! The lights turned out incredible! Thanks for helping make our night so wonderful!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Maria A

From the start he worked with us and helped us with everything. He played our songs we picked and made our reception a fun time for everyone! The lighting was exactly what i wanted. Our DJ was perfect !!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Gabro event services provided me with excellent service, they made it such an easy process and were always pleasant and gave quick responses to all of my concerns and questions. My wedding that I had envisioned became a reality all thanks to Gabro event services who provided me... Read More with lighting, linens and DJ services. The look and feel to my wedding was absolutely perfect! I had several guests comment how much they enjoyed the wedding and music. I would recommend Gabro event services to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Michelle T

Gabro Events was AMAZING for our wedding! He was so accommodating for us, even with some last minute changes. The music was great and the DJ had great energy, kept the guest (and myself) dancing all night long! Highly recommended service :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Christina R

Kabe and his wife Amanda (wedding planner) were amazing! They did everything I wanted and more. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for the hard work!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Lisa Z

Gabro Event services was an excellent company to work with while we planned our wedding. Gabe was very flexible and easy to work with and we couldn't be more pleased. Dj Ian was the perfect Dj for our wedding, his upbeat voice and demeanor made our wedding so much fun and... Read More enjoyable for all of our guests. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

Gabro events provided the linens that were hung from the light fixtures. Truly it pulled together the whole room and was worth every penny. I went to the country club to see the potential room that we were looking to move to and i fell in love with how he had set up the room. I... Read More would do it all over again. He was willing to work with me on a few matters. Thanks!

Amazing Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Lauren R

Kabe did an amazing job at our wedding! He played all of the music that I asked him to and kept the party going! His web portal was super easy to use to add songs and information to for the day of. He was so nice and while we were planning from out of town, it was a bit nerve... Read More racking, but everything came together beautifully. He also helped us with last minute additions and some out of the box ideas. I loved that he came up to us after the wedding and thanked us and made sure that we enjoyed ourselves (as if he couldn't tell by the fact that we were on the dance floor the whole night). Thank you Kabe! Fantastic job!

Choose Gabro Events!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Alexandra A

I highly recommend Gabro events for all your wedding needs. Our pipe and drape and lighting looked absolutely fabulous and my husband and I were extremely pleased!

4/8/15

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Emily S

Kabe was fantastic! He DJed for our wedding yesterday as well as provided up lighting and drapery. The ceremony music was perfect and he was right on point the whole evening. We had an island themed cocktail hour and he did a great job at keepin the flow. He had the perfect... Read More amount of energy at the reception to keep the guests engaged and the lighting was perfect! It really accented out wedding colors without being too overpowering. There was also a backdrop with twinkle lights behind that really pulled the whole room together. Thank you Kabe for helping to create a very magical night for us!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015

They are really easy to work with! When something went wrong they did the impossible to fix it. He got everyone up dancing! Everyone who attended the wedding said they had an amazing time! They go out of their way to make what you want happen!

magical and elegant

Reviewed on 12/09/2014

We requested Gabro services for our hall decor and they were amazing!! The team was very easy to reach and communicate our ideas with. They had very valuable advice to offer and were very on point. When I saw the hall I was astonished and the decor looked so magical and elegant.... Read More We are very glad to have chosen Gabro event services as our vendor!

He did an AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014

We got married in October 2014 and used Gabro Event Services for the DJ and Slideshow presentation. He did an AMAZING job and got everyone dancing the ENTIRE time. He kept up his energy and was able to sense what the crowd wanted. He was also a huge help with time management --... Read More he let us know when it was time to cut the cake/garter toss/bouquet toss/etc. The best part was he stayed until the very end and he even was able to catch footage on his phone of me and my HUSBAND crowd surfing (unfortunately the videographer and photographer had already left, so THANKFULLY he was able to capture it!!!) He was great to work with and his website made it very easy to stay up to date with when payments are due, we were able to add more services easily, and his timeline was helpful in keeping us organized. We were also able to choose our must-play songs and do-not play songs so he was able to get a feel for what other types of songs he should include. He customized everything just for our wedding -- it felt special! He was on time for all our meetings and he responds back promptly. He's polite, caring, genuine, and professional. Gabro Event Services is the company to choose. If we had to go back and do it again, we would choose Gabro again. Don't bother wasting your precious time looking at other DJ vendors -- Gabro does it ALL and he's GREAT at it!

DJ & Lightning

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

We were fortunate to meet Kabe when we we're booking our wedding venue and immediately could tell that he was the guy for us. He was very friendly and professional and we felt confident that we could leave most of it in his capable hands. Kabe handled our DJ and lighting... Read More services and we couldn't have been happy with the outcome. Kabe was tentive throughout the whole process and responded immediately to emails and allowed us last minute access to our music list to make changes 12 hours before we walked down the isle!!!! We really couldn't have asked for a better DJ and would recommend him in a heartbeat. The next time we need a DJ, we know who we will be calling. Amazing job!!!! Thank you Kabe for meeting and exceeding our expectations!!!

Gabro did a great job!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Bailey H

Kabe did a great job giving us expert advice on how to make our room look perfect....and he made it look perfect! He also brought in a bunch of rental chairs and linens for us. He did a great job and is super organized! I would recommend Gabro for your decorating and rental... Read More needs!!

Best DJ ever

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

The reception was perfect. Thank you Gabro Services for making the night so much fun. The music was great and you did an amazing job. Amira

Awesome DJ.

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Our wedding celebration party would not have been the same without the professional and very personal DJ Gabe. He managed to get our guests in the right mood and played in to the crowd and adjusted his music and style perfectly during the event. We highly recommend Gabro Event... Read More Services if you want your event to stand out in the right way.

Draping and Lighting

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

We were very happy with Kabe and his company's performance. His drapes and lights made a huge difference to the look of our wedding venue. We used a simple draped wall for our ceremony and covered the entire wall behind our sweetheart table with drapery and LED lights.... Read More Everything ended up looking amazing. One word of advice. If you plan on using drapes for an outdoor ceremony, make sure it is not a windy day or the drapery will be all over the place. This is not an installation or product issue, but rather a windy day that none of us predicted. We still give this vendor 5 stars across the board! Aliette and Jimmy

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Words can not begin to describe my satisfaction with the quality of service that I received with Garbo Event Services. They really brought the vision that I had for my wedding to life and I was thoroughly impressed with the final product. I loved the flexibility that I was given... Read More to make changes as the my wedding day approached and the communication and access I received during the time leading up to my wedding was amazing. Again I am extremely satisfied with the services and level of professionalism that I received from Garbo. Thank you so much for helping make my special day more special than I could have imagined.

KABE WAS PHENOMENAL!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

KABE WAS PHENOMENAL!!!! He went above and beyond our expectations! He is simply the best!! He did our ceremony music, cocktail music, reception music, made a custom mixed song for my father daughter dance, uplighting which was absolutely stunning, linens which the colors were so... Read More spot on that it was almost like it was taken from the same color lot as my bridal party attire, and I also used one of his officiants, George Doumanian Jr., who was wonderful to work with and had an awesome sense of humor! Everything about Gabro Event Services is 100% A+!!!