Elegant Jazz Trio For Cocktails and Dinner

Gaetano's Jazz Trio provides the best jazz background music for cocktails & dinner. We play a wide variety of jazz styles to fit your wonderful evening at a quiet, comfortable volume. We'll even include your favorite jazz tunes.

Instruments

Guitar

Jazz, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

8000 South Riverside Drive, Aurora, OH Ohio & surrounding states (440) 668-1772
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Mary Z

Gaetano's jazz trio played during cocktail and dinner hour at my son's wedding last May. They exceeded all expectations and added to great memories of a wonderful evening. I feel so fortunate to have found them and many guests raved about their smooth style performance that they... Read More provided. I highly recommend Gaetano's jazz trio without any hesitation! If you are looking for a classy, reliable, and talented jazz trio, you found them!

2017-04-25T15:39:18 Response from the vendor

We had a ball playing for your son's wedding. So happy for you all!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Amy B

We were so happy with Gaetano's Jazz Trio! They were professional, accommodating, and very talented. They played for our cocktail hour and for dinner during our reception. We had first discovered them online and then checked out one of Tom's (lead singer) other bands at a local... Read More bar. We were very impressed and loved their sound. We introduced ourselves while they were taking a break, and they were so nice! After following-up with Tom, he invited us to listen (from a safe distance) to Gaetano's Jazz Trio play at an outdoor wedding so that we could actually hear their wedding repertoire. It only took a few moments of listening to confirm our decision. Tom was so pleasant to work with and was willing to communicate via phone and email. He always accommodated our busy work schedules, often speaking with us late in the evening. It was evident that Tom truly cared about giving us exactly what we wanted. He was not only passionate about his music but about providing the best service possible as well. He was definitely invested in making our vision come to fruition. He was so patient with my indecisiveness and provided thorough answers and options for all of my inquiries. He and his bandmates were willing to learn new songs, and they performed a beautiful rendition of "Amie" by Pure Prairie League - one of my childhood favorites - as we entered our cocktail hour. At the wedding, they were dressed professionally, acted professionally, and struck the perfect balance of being heard without stealing the show. We wanted their presence known so that guests didn't think we just had jazz music playing over the speakers, but we also wanted to avoid an overbearing band - they were perfect! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Gaetano's Jazz Trio! I would recommend them 100%. We plan to go to their shows whenever we can!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Ann Marie K

Couldn't have chosen a better band for our wedding. Music was upbeat and they played a variety of jazz music. Everyone loved them. We still talk about them months later!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Lisa T

Tom and the other two men were a wonderful addition to our reception. They played great music during our dinner hour and I received feedback from many guests complimenting me on the choice. Not too many people do it anymore and they felt it only added to our special evening.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Kim K

This band played at the cocktail hour at my daugher's wedding. They did a wonderful job. Our guests raved about them long after the event. They provided the perfect energy and fun to the kickoff of the evening's festivities. I would highly recommend them.

2017-04-25T15:40:07 Response from the vendor

It was an honor to play for your daughter's wedding. Thanks for having us!

Gaetano (Tom) Letizia

Nationally recognized recording and touring jazz guitarist Gaetano (Tom) Letizia has played hundreds of upscale weddings and would love to help make your evening special. Gaetano and his trio play all styles of jazz at a quiet volume that all your guests will love and remember. "I always like playing weddings and being part of the love and happiness of the moment".