Galiffa Productions Entertainment Uplighting PhotoBooth

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Pittsburgh and Beyond, Pittsburgh, PA

Great DJ

Reviewed on 4/07/2014

We hired Galiffa Productions for our reception DJ and Photography. They were amazing. They were available for meetings with us before the event to get our input on what type of atmosphere we wanted. The wedding photos and reception were exactly what we discussed, the type of... Read More music, the staging of photos, ect. The DJ was great at the reception, he was interactive, engaging, and really kept the events going and the dance floor packed. We received countless comments on how much fun our reception was, and how great the DJ was. I would tell anyone who needs a DJ for an event to hire Galiffa Productions.

Superb Service

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Jen C

Galiffa Productions did a great job with my sister's wedding! We have received many compliments on the fun time that was had by all! Derek and his staff kept the party going all night with awesome music and a super fun photo booth! They were extremely helpful throughout the... Read More entire planning process! They made sure our every wish was met. They provided an awesome keepsake scrapbook of photo booth strips and a jump drive of all pictures taken in the booth. Their interaction with everyone was top notch professional and super fun! Thank you Galliffa Productions for making my sister's wedding so memorable!

Great Entertainment Service!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 bill m

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or any other type of event look no further. Derek did an awesome job for our wedding!!! From the time we first met with him until the time our wedding reception was over, He was a complete professional with the comunication and... Read More handling of the reception. He kept the whole crowd of all ages entertained the entire night. His whole setup is Top of the line your not just getting someone that has a box full of cds. Some of our music selection was not just mainstream and he got all of our important songs spot on. You can tell that Derek isn't just in the business for money, he really enjoys what he is doing when he up there. When the time comes that we would need to hire another entertainment service for anything I will not go anywhere buy to Derek. Don not waste your time going to someone else they won't compare and you will regret it.

The best night of our lives

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Mandee S

My wedding was a huge wedding! 22 in the bridal party and 350 guest. I was expecting there to be some glitches but there was not one and that is mainly because of Galiffa Productions! Not only did Derek and his Mc made sure the night went smoothly, they also made sure every... Read More single guest had the time of their lives. From the awesome music, to the beautiful up lighting, to the photo booth..I can honestly say my wedding was flawless thanks to Galiffa Productions.

Awesome night

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Keeley O

We highly recommend Galiffa Profuctions. Derek and his crew did an awesome job at our wedding reception on Aug 4th 2012. Everyone was up and dancing all night long. They really kept the guests upbeat and everything moved along smoothly. This DJ is very reliable and prompt in... Read More responding to requests and changes. Thank you very much for making our night memorable.

Hope your guests bring flip flops!

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Brenna J

Derek did an amazing job at my wedding reception! Not only did he keep all of guests on the dance floor all night, but my husbands 87 year old grandmother was even shaking her hips on her cane! Derek will listen to all of your requests, get to know you and your groom, and put... Read More personal touches on your night. Without a doubt, you will not be disappointed if you select Galiffa Productions! People still talk about our wedding and our great DJ! I will never select another DJ for any other event :)

Great DJ service!

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 Jena P

Derek did a great job at the wedding. There was never a moment when my guests were sitting down, everyone danced the whole night and that is exactly what I wanted! Derek even joined in the fun too! I received many compliments on him and many people asked for his information to... Read More book their own gatherings. I promise you will not be disappointed in him or the services that he provides!

TO Galiffa Productions Entertainment Uplighting PhotoBooth