Galleria Gowns

(33)

Willoughby Hills, OH

Making memories happen for over 20 years

From fabulous couture gowns to fun destination gowns, Galleria Gowns has what you are looking for. Our fun, courteous staff will help you find that dress you've been dreaming of. We offer the latest bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls fashions, in-house alterations, and free on-site dress storage.

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Lingerie, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

27297 Chardon Rd, Willoughby Hills, OH

Perfect balance

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Allison K

The girls here were not too pushy and really made me feel comfortable. They definitely know what they are talking about and even shipped my dress out of state for me!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Kari L

They had a great selection of dresses for any body type and any style. Their alterations department was knowledgeable and easy to work with too!

So easy, so fun!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Emily L

My initial appointment with Galleria is what got me hooked! I'm not sure if the girls I worked with first are still there (I haven't seen them since April) but everyone I worked with while there was so helpful, complimentary and sincere. They explained all my options clearly and were honest about costs. Alterations were done with them as well and they couldn't have turned out better. They were so easy to work with, so helpful and so much more sincere then other bridal stores I know of! If you like a personal experience, go with these girls. From my understanding, they can fit every budget!

Amazing Dress

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Christina S

When I bought my dress it was a size 22 and fit but by the time of the wedding I was a 14. Danny at Galleria Gowns made my dress fit perfectly! All the girls there were great! They know your name and treat you like family! My bridesmaids dresses were all ordered and altered there. My sister in law liked them so much she had her dress altered there to!

Galleria Gowns is THE Best Bridal Salon!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

My daughter's wedding was held in August of 2014 and her gown was an absolute dream! The entire team at Galleria Gowns was phenomenal and their customer service is beyond compare. The lace Allure gown that we found was absolutely beautiful and I cannot say enough of how well done the alterations were to make it fit her just perfectly. I have already highly recommended this salon to numerous friends and family members. Galleria Gowns in Willoughby, Ohio truly began my daughter's 'happily every after'.

Love them!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Jaimie P

I absolutely loved my experience at Galleria Gowns. The ladies are so friendly and helpful! They made finding the perfect dress the easiest step in my wedding planning process.

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Mandy T

I found my dress at Galleria on accident! I thought I had found my dress until they showed me another gown. I tried it on and I had never seen anything like it! It was perfect and beautiful. They were very helpful and had great prices!

Great shop for brides!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Allissa M

This was such a lovely local store! It was a wonderful experience and they had the dress I was looking for along with a veil that seemed like no other store had. I also had my bridesmaids get their dresses there too. I do NOT recommend you get bridesmaids dresses their if any one of your bridal party is not from the area. I had two bridesmaids who were not from the Cleveland area (one in Columbus and one in California) and it was a great pain for them to have their dress shipped to them.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Rachel J

Got my gown and my sister's MOH dress here and loved every second of both experiences. My consultant was amazing and helped me find my perfect dress. Their alterations department is WONDERFUL. The dress fit like a glove, and the bustle they added was beautiful and easy to figure out.

I loved Galleria Gowns!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Jennifer J

I looked at 5 different bridal gown shops, Galleria Gowns was the last one I went to. They have a fabulous selection of dresses and a good range of prices. Everyone I worked with was very helpful and super nice. No one was overbearing, they didn't pressure me into buying something I didn't want to. After my great experience I told 2 other girls to go there & they both found their dresses there! My dress was gorgeous and I'm happy I found it at Galleria Gowns!

Great Alterations!

Reviewed on 1/19/2013 Michele H

I purchased my dress online and used the Galleria for my alterations. The alterations were pretty elaborate and they did an excellent job. They did so well, I took my reception dress and my mom's dress to them to alter, as well. All of the dresses were ready on time and the alterations were perfect. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this vendor.

They were amazing!

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Christina R

Everybody at Galleria Gowns was very nice! They actually care about you there unlike some of the other bridal stores that I went to. The whole staff is very knowledgeable, I told them what I was looking for showed them a couple of pictures and they found me the dress of my dreams!! It was absolutely perfect! I am so glad that I went with Galleria Gowns they make you feel like family right when you walk in the door! I wish I could rate them at 10 Stars but there is only 5! They go above and beyond service 110%! If your a bride go in and check it out! -Christina

In love with my dress

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Michelle H

This was the last dress shop I looked at. I was getting very discouraged as I was not finding "the dress". Everyone one was very nice and helpful. They could tell I wasn't finding anything I loved and told about Casablanca making custom alterations that would get the dress I wanted. This is the only shop that told me about this. I was nervious about doing this and not being able to try on the exact style, but the more I thought about it this was the only way to get what I wanted. I am so happy that I did. The dress was perfect, it was me! I got so many compliments on it too!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Sarah M

These ladies are absolutely WONDERFUL! The alterations for my bridal gown were exactly what I wanted and the dress fit perfect. I would absolutely recommend Galleria Gowns to anyone!

Small shop with great selection

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Catlin P

Clara helped me find the perfect dress that was within my budget. The selection was wonderful. They were so helpful in assisting my bridesmaids in finding dresses, and helping us coordinate everything perfectly!

Wonderful Shop!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Jennifer W

We got my dress and the Bridesmaids dresses at Galleria Gowns. They were incredibly helpful and had a huge selection. My dress and alterations were done quickly and beautifully. There was a hiccup with the MOH dress, right color - wrong dress. As soon as the mistake was realized Clara jumped into action with the MOH and they came up with a perfect fix. The day turned out perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to be more than just a number, very friendly, knowledgeable, huge selection and all around great shop!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Kara K

I cannot thank the people at Galleria Gowns enough for doing such a great job at helping me find and create the dress I wanted for my wedding day. The alterations staff did an amazing job at adding pleated straps to my originally strapless gown. They looked like they were supposed to be a part of the dress! They remember all their clients and they are so personable. I went to many other stores in the Cleveland area and this one blew me away with how wonderful they treat their customers.

Great Staff!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Lauren N

I did not get my dress here but the alterations were done at Galleria. Clara was very sweet and did my bustle perfect. They were accommodating and very affordable. I would suggest them to any friends or family in the future.

Best bridal shop in Cleveland

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Cassandra B

Clara and crew at Galleria Gowns are the most professional, accomodating, kind and enthusiastic group that I met the entire time I was dress shopping. I would not have purchased my dress anywhere else after entering Galleria Gowns. They have a beautiful selection and what they might not carry in their store they are more than willing to order it. Clara was so helpful in finding the perfect bridesmaid dresses for my girls after not much luck elsewhere. My alterations were perfect and timely. I love everything about Galleria Gowns!

Stunning!

Reviewed on 8/31/2012 Halle K

Clara was amazing! She helped me find my perfect dress and the perfect dresses for the bridesmaids. She sure knows her stuff! After trying on about 5 dresses we picked out, we just weren't satisfied. Clara brings 1 dress for me and it ended up being the one! I really appreciated her honesty and opinions. All the dresses turned out amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

wonderful customer service

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Kira B

I did not have a large budget for my wedding gown. I did not want to spend more than $1500. I just don't think in is necessary to spend more than that for a dress that I wear for one day. I know there is an argument for it being the most important dress you ever wear. That being said the owner and staff at galleria gowns was absolutely wonderful. I didn't know what style dress I wanted so when I took 15 plus dresses into the fitting room they were so patient with me. They helped me find the perfect dress. The alterations were reasonably priced. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and had many compliments not only from my guests but from strangers on the street as we were downtown taking pictures. I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses from them and again couldn't be happier they looked absolutely perfect and my bridesmaids were all out of town and they very accommodating to their needs.

Wedding Gown and Bridesmaids dresses

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Lindsey J

This little shop had everything I needed and wanted. I found my dress in a magazine and they had it in store for me to try on! Though I knew what I wanted, they had me try on a few just to be sure. I found my bridesmaids dress style and color in the actual designer's store, but ordered them through Galleria because they gave the girls a discount since I bought my gown there. They are so personal there and know/remember you every time you go in. I even bought my shoes there!

Beautiful Dresses...

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Tonia M

I went to several stores before finally going to Galleria Gowns. I found the perfect gown on the first visit. My wedding dress & the bridesmaids gowns were absolutely stunning. We had so many compliments, my husband told me that I looked like a Barbie Doll LOL!! Clauda & her staff were extremely helpful and professional. On my wedding day, my Sister who was a bridesmaid, the zipper on her dress broke. We called Galleria Gowns and they sewed her into the dress so we were able to carry on with wedding day without any issues. My Sister was fine and boy did she dance in her dress LOL!!

Best selection in the area

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Jennifer M

Galleria Gowns has the best selection of wedding dresses! The store is a bit cramped, but it is worth the frustration. If you can't find your perfect wedding dress there, then you will never find it anywhere. I love all of the ladies there, especially Maria. She is a very sweet woman.

LOVE

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Rose G

I loved it here! The ladies there were really nice! They weren't annoyed that I came in all the time or that I brought my huge family. They were always happy to see me!

Send Email