Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

27297 Chardon Rd, Willoughby Hills, OH

Perfect balance

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Allison K

The girls here were not too pushy and really made me feel comfortable. They definitely know what they are talking about and even shipped my dress out of state for me!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Kari L

They had a great selection of dresses for any body type and any style. Their alterations department was knowledgeable and easy to work with too!

So easy, so fun!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Emily L

My initial appointment with Galleria is what got me hooked! I'm not sure if the girls I worked with first are still there (I haven't seen them since April) but everyone I worked with while there was so helpful, complimentary and sincere. They explained all my options clearly and... Read More were honest about costs. Alterations were done with them as well and they couldn't have turned out better. They were so easy to work with, so helpful and so much more sincere then other bridal stores I know of! If you like a personal experience, go with these girls. From my understanding, they can fit every budget!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Carrie B

Go here to look for your dress!!! They have so many beautiful wedding dresses and the staff is absolutely amazing. This was the first place I went to look for my dress and I ended up buying one of the first dresses I tried on. They have unique gowns that are truly special.... Read More Everyone was over the top helpful and Dani is seriously a magician with scissors and thread. I needed a lot of alternations and she made me feel like the dress was made specifically for me. When you walk into this shop you feel like you are meeting up with friends and you never feel rushed to make a decision or that they need to move on to someone else. Couldn't have been happier with the whole experience!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Chenita S

They are awesome such a wonderful staff. They listen and are so helpful in the dress choosing, alterations... I was so happy with my dress. I am still so in LOVE with it. Very affordable and a huge variety of dresses. This place is amazing.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Sarah P

I absolutely loved Galleria Gowns!!!! I had fallen in love with a Casablanca dress online, but I could only find two shops that carried Casablanca. I went to the other one first because it was closer to home. This other shop did not have the exact dress and they were so pushy... Read More and rude, ruining my first experience wedding dress shopping (they actually went out of business a few months later). Then I found Galleria Gowns and everything changed!! I didn't even mind that it was almost an hour from my house- it was worth it! Galleria Gowns had the dress I loved but I ultimately chose a different dress. I worked with Una and she was so nice, wasn't pushy, and pulled a ton of gorgeous dresses. They have an amazing selection there and reasonably priced too. As I was trying them on, she could tell I kept going back to this one dress because I loved the silhouette and the lace, however I didn't like the flowers attached to the belt and felt the neckline was a little low cut. Una had one of the seamstresses, Dani, come over who ripped off the flowers, added a sparkly belt, pinned up the neckline, and my jaw about dropped to floor! It was a completely different dress and it was perfect! Unfortunately though, the dress was discontinued meaning I'd have to buy the sample I'd tried on. I decided to still go for it and I'm so glad I did!! I got a sizable discount since I was buying the floor sample, which I did have to basically put all of back into the alterations, but it was so worth it! It turned out perfect! Dani is absolutely incredible and so nice and funny too! She took my dress down about 4-5 sizes and even added a bow that I requested on the back. I loved working with her and Clada (sorry i most likely spelled that wrong!), one of the owners who was down there on the ground pinning my hem, during my appointments! My dress was absolutely gorgeous, fit perfectly, and I had a great time in the process. Sure, if you're looking for a bridal salon/shop that looks like it's straight off of Pinterest so you can get the perfect Instagram photo of saying yes to the dress, then yeah maybe there's "cuter" shops out there, but I can't imagine having better service anywhere else! I highly recommend this bridal salon to all brides looking for their perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Lauren W

After my last bridal salon, I was worried i would never find my perfect wedding dress. Dani, was amazing and listened to what I said and how I reacted to the dress I tried on. If it wasn't for her I don't think I would have found my dress. I would tell everyone I know to go to... Read More Galleria Gowns for the best experience with finding the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Corrine S

Simply amazing! Although the store seems small and quaint from the outside, the dress selection is huge! They also have a great selection of veils, shoes, and accessories! Another reason I love this bridal salon is because they treat you like a person, not a number. They take... Read More their time with you, get to know your name and you become family while you're there. The ladies there are VERY patient with you- they wont pressure you into buying a dress. I HIGHLY recommend Galleria Gowns. One more reason I am purchasing my dress from Galleria Gowns is for their alterations. They don't charge a flat $500+ fee for alterations, they charge you by what you need! You can go wrong at Galleria Gowns!

Dream Dress Dream Salon

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Cassie G

Dani is a dream, work with her if you can! My dress was is a beautiful, strapless, blush, a-line ballgown. It took a couple visits to find the perfect gown but the moment it was on we all knew. Dani is an incredibly fun person and an even better seamstress. My dress wouldn't... Read More have been the same without her touch. In my opinion there's really no other place to go.

Like family!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jennifer C

This was a great experience for me.. Dani at the shop .. just love her.. She was amazing! No detail left un-noticed! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kaitlin B

I had my wedding gown moment here! I went with my mom and I remember turning to her with the biggest smile on my face and saying "this is the one!" We came here because as I was looking for dresses I kept picking gowns from Maggie Sottero and when I looked up where to buy... Read More her gowns there were only 3 places in Ohio. What a way to make a bride feel special, right? The Galleria was close to home so I made an appointment. When I walked in the store looked cozy. There were dresses everywhere! Kim greeted us and was very kind. She listened to everything I wanted and did not want on my dress and she helped me find the dresses I had found online. She was so helpful in finding aspects of the dresses that complimented me and listened to my worries about others. From that she went out into the store and came back with even more for me to try on! She was very professional and so helpful! I then found THE GOWN! I didn't cry but I felt beautiful in the dress and could imagine myself walking down the aisle in it. We tried on veils next. I chose the 'fun veil'. That's what everyone called it. And it was all a great price! My dad and I had been watching Say Yes to the Dress episodes so that the price wouldn't shock him. But he said it was within my budget and looked beautiful on me. We also bought the bridesmaid dresses from there. Kim, my mom, and I all picked out seven dresses that complimented my dress and we made an appointment for my bridesmaids to come in and try them on. When the girls came in they liked the feel of the store and they had given us a few rooms for the girls. It was fun having them run in and out of rooms trying on the different dresses and then showing them off in the mirrors. The only downside was that they only had a limited size of dresses so some of my girls were unable to try them on. But they looked great on the day. All the dresses came in plenty of time for alterations. Kim was awesome and I would definitely recommend Galleria Gowns to find your wedding gown!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Rachael N

I was so pleased with everyone at Galleria Gowns that when I found my dream dress at another bridal salon I went back to Galleria Gowns and they ordered my dress for me. The price of the dress ended up being much less and the service I received was one of a kind. I would... Read More recommend this place to any bride looking for her perfect dress!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Abby V

After having a terrible experience at another bridal shop (Catan's in Strongsville) I was dreading having to go dress shopping again. I read some positive reviews about Galleria Gowns and saw they had the designers I was interested in so we made the hour drive and I was so glad... Read More we did. We were greeted by Una and she was so sweet, she took care of us immediately. She started pulling dresses that matched my style while we waited for a dressing room. We were about 15 minutes early for our appointment but the girls kept apologizing for keeping us waiting! We reassured them that we were early and had no problem browsing their great selection of dresses. They were so kind and helpful and it was a great experience! The first dress I tried on was the one we purchased and I couldn't be happier! We also thought their prices were very reasonable. Galleria Gowns truly is a hidden gem with a very caring, experienced and friendly staff. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Katelyn S

I did get me dress from there however, I kind of regret it because they pressured me into buying me dress. Most places say take a day to think about it but no they just immediately went into how r u going to pay for it and they brought me dresses way over my budget. I would not... Read More suggest going there.

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Jackie C

If I could give this place 0 stars I would. They advertise that they make custom headbands. I had a forehead headband made that the girl assured me she would have no problem making. Well to start off, it was a month late by when it was done. I went to pick it up and realized... Read More that the little gems she added were twisting all over and not laying flat against my forehead. I left the headband again and she said she would fix it. When I went to pick it up AGAIN a week later, the worker said she added a special adhesive to the back to make the gems lay flat, well it was HOT GLUE all over the back of my headband. I was disappointed that an item that cost $150 was being held together with hot glue, but it looked ok so I paid and was on my way. Well a few weeks later, I took the headband out of the box and all the hot glue was peeling off and the gems were again twisting all over (this is now one week before my wedding). I called them and for some reason was not "allowed" to talk to the manager, but was told to bring it in to see if they could refund it. I go back and talk to the manager who says she cannot refund it and that there is nothing wrong with it. I state that the girl clearly could not make it correctly and that it was defective, as it was falling apart. The manager continues to be a complete b**** and states that it wasn't defective "just needed to be fixed". Well isn't that defective?! I did not have the time or patience to drive out there (over an hour drive for me) to pick up a $150 held together by hot glue. She also stated that due to quality she would not put something like it on her shelf, yet expected me to wear it on my wedding dayAfter arguing with her for 20 min she offered to give me $75. I accepted but assured her I was not happy, but refused to waste my time arguing. Moral of the story, their "custom" pieces look like something you can do at Saturday craft classes at Michaels. Save yourself some money and make yourself a macaroni headpiece (it will be the same quality).

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Jacalyn R

Galleria Gowns is wonderful. I had heard mixed reviews on them from family and friends, but I am so glad I decided to try it. After a pretty bad experience with other stores in the area that morning, I took a last leap of faith and went to Galleria without an appointment-on a... Read More Saturday afternoon! They fit me in with a fantastic woman who bent over backwards for a walk-in! They had a beautiful, modern selection, especially Allure! While I didn't wind up getting my dress there, this place gave me hope and comfort in the process! They have a nice setup to bring multiple family members to view your dresses. While I would recommend getting an appointment- I think I just got lucky--definitely worth stopping here ladies!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

I have had the best experience at Galleria Gowns. It was the first place I went when I started trying on dresses. The shop is small but that just means that I wasn't overwhelmed. I ended up buying the very first dress that I tried on. Since then I have gone back to visit my... Read More dress. I have visited multiple times and they have been welcoming every single time. When I purchased my veil from there they were accommodating and helpful since I was getting a custom veil. I love it!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Andrea Z

What a wonderful shop. I was looking for an Allure gown, and they carry this line, so it was perfect for me. They gave me personal, caring service and alterations are charged per person, not an alterations package like some salons have. They helped me pick a veil at their... Read More sample sale, gave opinions on jewelry when asked, and overall made me feel comfortable, calm and taken care of every single time I went in. If I could buy every dress I ever needed from this shop, I would do it.

Amazing Dress

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Christina S

When I bought my dress it was a size 22 and fit but by the time of the wedding I was a 14. Danny at Galleria Gowns made my dress fit perfectly! All the girls there were great! They know your name and treat you like family! My bridesmaids dresses were all ordered and altered... Read More there. My sister in law liked them so much she had her dress altered there to!

Galleria Gowns is THE Best Bridal Salon!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

My daughter's wedding was held in August of 2014 and her gown was an absolute dream! The entire team at Galleria Gowns was phenomenal and their customer service is beyond compare. The lace Allure gown that we found was absolutely beautiful and I cannot say enough of how well... Read More done the alterations were to make it fit her just perfectly. I have already highly recommended this salon to numerous friends and family members. Galleria Gowns in Willoughby, Ohio truly began my daughter's 'happily every after'.

Love them!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Jaimie P

I absolutely loved my experience at Galleria Gowns. The ladies are so friendly and helpful! They made finding the perfect dress the easiest step in my wedding planning process.

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Mandy T

I found my dress at Galleria on accident! I thought I had found my dress until they showed me another gown. I tried it on and I had never seen anything like it! It was perfect and beautiful. They were very helpful and had great prices!

Great shop for brides!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Allissa M

This was such a lovely local store! It was a wonderful experience and they had the dress I was looking for along with a veil that seemed like no other store had. I also had my bridesmaids get their dresses there too. I do NOT recommend you get bridesmaids dresses their if any... Read More one of your bridal party is not from the area. I had two bridesmaids who were not from the Cleveland area (one in Columbus and one in California) and it was a great pain for them to have their dress shipped to them.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Rachel J

Got my gown and my sister's MOH dress here and loved every second of both experiences. My consultant was amazing and helped me find my perfect dress. Their alterations department is WONDERFUL. The dress fit like a glove, and the bustle they added was beautiful and easy to figure... Read More out.

I loved Galleria Gowns!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Jennifer J

I looked at 5 different bridal gown shops, Galleria Gowns was the last one I went to. They have a fabulous selection of dresses and a good range of prices. Everyone I worked with was very helpful and super nice. No one was overbearing, they didn't pressure me into buying... Read More something I didn't want to. After my great experience I told 2 other girls to go there & they both found their dresses there! My dress was gorgeous and I'm happy I found it at Galleria Gowns!