Beautifully restored historic venue in Arvada!

We took the oldest building in Old Town Arvada and brought it back to life! With restored hardwood floors, hand-painted gold ceilings, and Swarovski crystal chandeliers, our venue is perfect for any type of wedding! Classic and elegant, vintage inspired, or modern - we can make your moment historic. About the space Gallery 1874 is a historic venue located in Old Town Arvada, Colorado. We can seat 120 people (or 200 standing) We offer premier catering services What you can expect Beautiful and intimate setting Simple and affordable pricing Professional event planning All-included packages

Historic Venue, Museum

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

5665 Olde Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, CO (303) 952-7814

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Pamela T

I wish I could leave a 5 star review for the Gallery, because ultimately my wedding was perfect and I was so so pleased with how the day went down. Unfortunately, getting to that successful point was a somewhat painful process. Two low points after we eagerly signed our... Read More contract and made our deposit: - We went through 7 coordinators at the Gallery in the year between signing the contract and the wedding itself. Recommend getting in writing anything that is agreed to so it can be consistent from contact to contact. That also meant we had to explain our vision to each new person when they came on board. It was a lot of in-person meetings, repeating ourselves. The final change occurred 2 days before our wedding - thank god for our day-of coordinator who handled that on our behalf. - The Gallery got a liquor license just a few weeks before our wedding. This changed our entire liquor plan from a BYOB bulk purchase from Costco and some donated kegs from a friend who owns a brewery to a much more official thing. Ultimately, Mark Samples (the gracious owner) stepped up and took care of the entire situation and made it right, but it was a big change just a few weeks before the big day. The space itself is gorgeous, and we utilized the entire place. The basement was set up for a really great cocktail hour, and we used the board room for coat racks and storage. The upstairs was gorgeous with the sparkly market lighting and chandeliers, with rounds and longs for guests and bridal party. We used the stage for both the buffet + the band. One extra special detail: my deceased father was an artist, and when I mentioned that to one of the early points of contact, she suggested we do a temporary installation of his work at the wedding (it is an art gallery after all). I dropped off his artwork the Tuesday before my Saturday wedding, and when I arrived it was set up so perfect and was such a sweet addition to my wedding. Would recommend with reservations.

Mark Sample

Mark Sample owns Gallery 1874 with his wife, Carmen. They also own a catering company and love to help couples with the best wedding possible. We specialize in class and fun!