Elegant gowns with highly personalized service

A full-service bridal boutique located in the heart of Towson, Md., Gamberdella Salon for Brides offers a wide selection of stunning bridal gowns and accessories from such top designers as Paloma Blanca, Mikaella, Casablanca and Lazaro. We feature nearly 300 gowns from leading bridal designer labels in a range that can suit any budget.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

30 W PENNSYLVANIA AVE, TOWSON, MD (410) 828-7870
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Alyssa P

While I did not end up buying my gown from Gamberdella, I had a great experience there and would definitely recommend it to others! We worked with Clare, who was so nice and did a great job listening to me and picking out dresses that matched what I was leaning towards. They... Read More also had the best selection of dresses in the lower end of my price range that I saw out of all the stores I visited. It also looked like they had some really nice bridesmaid dresses, so I would definitely send my wedding party back to check those out!

2016-11-19T20:26:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your review means so much to us, thank you for your kind words. We wish you nothing but the best in the rest of your planning and on your big day!

All dressed in White

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Lauren A

My dress was fabulous! It was perfect for my style, personality, season. The price was reasonable and fit our budget! I received so many compliments on the gown. The staff at Gamberdella was amazing and very helpful. :)

Loved my Gamberdella dress!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Karen S

The staff at Gamberdella's was extremely knowledgeable. They made me feel at ease and helped to find me my perfect dress! They added straps to the dress with no problem. The setting in their small Towson Bridal Salon was much more comfortable for me than a large warehouse... Read More setting would've been. I appreciated the privacy and quietness. Yet their prices and selection were unbeatable. Thanks, Gamberdella! Your dress made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Lauren J

I had heard great things about Gambardella’s; however I had a subpar experience using their salon for my wedding dress. The administration that went into placing the order for my dress turned out to be very unprofessional and disorganized. Despite paying for my dress in full... Read More almost a year prior to my wedding date, the store forgot to place the order leaving little time for alternations and unethically leaving me no time to find an alternative option for alterations. I would not recommend Gambardella’s for your wedding gown experience. For the amount of money you are spending on this purchase you deserve more.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Alison P

I worked with the owner, Mary, and she was the BEST! Not only was she patient (while I tired on dresses for 2.5 hours), she was supportive and assisted me as I narrowed down my dresses. I am very happy to say that I said yes to my dress at this location!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sarah B

1st shop we went to. Was not welcomed when entered, actually was ignored even though had an appt and was 5 min early. They do not allow you to go through gowns, just stick u in a room and bring what they think you would like. My daughter told them she had no idea what style she... Read More liked but keeping an open mind. Told her no lace after 1st dress yet was brought 3 more lace dresses. Never even show a single tuill dress, yet that def was perfect for her, discovered that elsewhere. If you want to be made to feel special, put your eyes on dresses you might want to try, do NOT go here. Not even offered a bottle of water even though was sweating after the 5th dress.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kelly H

Gamberdella's was the 3rd dress store I went to, after I thought the dress I was looking for didn't exist. After they brought me a couple dresses that weren't quite right, one of the assistants brought me the absolute perfect dress for me - their selection was really exactly... Read More what I was looking for. Actually getting the dressed to the store proved to take much longer than originally anticipated, to the point where I was worried about getting all my fittings in, but since this is my only experience buying a wedding dress I'm not sure if that's normal, or on the dress designer and not the store. Despite my concerns, I did not have any problems with getting my fittings in, the seamstress did a fantastic job on the dress, and I absolutely loved the dress on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Lauren D

I drove from DC based on a friend's recommendation. It was worth the trip. I had the store to myself. It was very personal. It was a rough start, but the salesperson knew the exact dress I would love. She asked if we could stretch my budget slightly to see it, and she nailed... Read More it. It was perfect. The dress took three more months than they initially estimated which was frustrating. But it did come with plenty of time for alterations. My dress ended up being way too loose in the top halfway through the wedding plus the delayed delivery. That's the only reason I can't say 5 stars.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Samantha U

When I went in to look for my wedding gown the two women who assisted me were very nice. They did listen to what I described, brought out some very lovely dresses, and even offered to contact the designer to see if they could combine 2 dresses for me. They stated that they... Read More would call me back in a couple of days and let me know what the designer said. That was a month and a half ago. I never heard back from them again. Yes, I could have reached out to them after a week or two but I ended up finding a dress somewhere else when our venue fell through and we had to move up the wedding. I also felt somewhat rushed. After about the 4th dress the one woman kept saying 'oh we won't be able to top that!' and made it seem like it wasn't worth trying anymore dresses even though I wasn't exactly sold on the one that they apparently 'couldn't top.' Finally, I didn't like how they seem to have only one sample size (so if you have any sort of curves, it might not fit) which made it harder for me to imagine what the dress would like on me.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

I was extremely disappointed in Gamberdella's. I went there in high school for my prom and had a great experience, but this is NOT the place to go for your wedding dress. The girl who helped me was very nice, but she was just out of high school and didn't know much about dresses... Read More or designers. Also, the attitude of the store was just apathetic. They couldn't have cared less if I bought a dress or not.

Bridesmaid and Flower Girl Dress Perfection

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Avery K

I used Gamberdella's to find my flower girl and bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. Mary and her staff are true professionals and made sure that my girls looked absolutely beautiful on my big day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 D H

I have never had such a terrible experience. I would choose 0 stars if possible. My fellow bridesmaids and I were fat-shamed, told that they just don't make samples in our sizes (even 14!) when plenty of other salons accommodated us just fine, and treated very dismissively... Read More throughout the process. The owner ignored us while we tried the dresses on (no assistance or clips like at other salons). Then the dresses took twice as long as estimated to come in. I get that things happen, but when we called with our concerns they acted like we were major annoyances-- every time we called they would audibly sigh on the phone, like we were burdening them just by inquiring. I have never felt so insulted by a business owner in my life. I am happy to pay a lot of money for a gorgeous dress (and it was beautiful!!), but I expect civil treatment.

Very uncomfortable experience

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Brooke N

We had heard such great things about Gamberdella, that it was a must on our wedding dress search.Unfortunately, it was such a disappointment. I felt so uncomfortable, rushed, and not listened to. I was in and out within 15 minutes and I felt anxious the entire time (and I am not... Read More an anxious person). When I entered, while still standing in my coat, they asked what I wanted. Maybe I shouldn't have started with, "I have a dress to beat." They said 'We'll beat it!" and as I tell them what I was looking for, I felt like they weren't even listening. They ushered me into a room with my mom, sister, and grandmother and told me to put on a (previously used) robe. Then they brought in 5-6 dresses that were NOTHING like what I wanted. They asked me to step into a dress - surrounded by my family, so good thing I'm not shy. It was awful. I said it was a July wedding so I didn't want anything heavy. So they brought me in a bridesmaid dress that came in white and "would be perfect for the beach." The thing is - I'm not getting married on the beach. I'm just getting married in the summer. As they left to find more, I told my family I wanted to leave. I was uncomfortable and annoyed. Luckily, the staff came in to say they didn't have what I was looking for. Truer words were never spoken. I was so surprised by how impersonal the entire experience was. And on top of that, all the dresses looked 10 years old. I would not recommend. at all.

Overall good

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Jessica V

My overall experience was good. It took awhile to get the samples I asked for. The first wedding dress sample I got was wrong which made me worry. The bridesmaids dresses did not come in when they had said but that is probably more the designer then the store. One of the girls... Read More was rude to me over the phone. But other wise everyone was nice and helpful. My alterations were great as well!

Great Selection

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Catherine T

Gamberdella is great if you don't mind spending a little more. There is a great selection but it is by appointment only and the seamstress is somewhat pushy about when she wants to fit you. Overall, the dress was gorgeous and the alterations were perfect.

I found the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 2/27/2013 Megan Q

Let me just put it out there that I was not the girl who dreamed of my wedding dress.... on the contrary I had little idea of what I wanted to wear on my wedding day (other than it being white.) That's why I was so fortunate to be recommended to Gamberdella's Salon. They... Read More really worked with me to figure out not only what would make me look beautiful, but help me feel comfortable. They would bring out a couple of dresses and would really take the time to listen to what I liked and what I didn't like about the dress. They would then bring out other dresses that better suited my taste. They also didn't try to sell me the most expensive dress, but rather sold me the dress that made me feel beautiful... And I did feel absolutely beautiful in my dress. I did try other bridal salon's but came back to buy my dress at Gamberdellas. They made me feel completely comfortable and had the best selection of dresses. Their tailoring was amazing as well. The dress fit me perfectly

found my dress here, bought somewhere else

Reviewed on 1/09/2013 Casey S

Staff very friendly, nice shop. Not able to browse racks myself, changing rooms do not include separate area for changing so your guests are watching you get in and out of dresses. Reasonable prices.

Ugh

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Krista K

The best part of this salon is the seam stresses. My dress was beautiful the seam stress did a great job and was very nice. The other people were sub par. Numerous times I came in and had to stand in the waiting area because no one was around.

Gamberdella's Ruined my Wedding Dress the Night be

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Erica L

RUN!! Gamberdella's ruined my wedding dress. I purchased my wedding dress here and they ended up ordering the wrong size. We kept telling the owner and the seamstress that it was too big, however, they kept assuring us that they " dealt with this all the time" and that they... Read More would make it fit like a glove. After 10 plus fittings, they made one final alteration the night before my wedding and destroyed my wedding dress. It was so bad that the owner admitted it was not fixable and that I would have to wear a sample gown that they had. I didn't get to wear my own wedding dress on my wedding day and I will never get the opportunity to. They ended up having to clean the sample dress and fit it to me the morning of my wedding. They STILL altered it wrong and I ended up not being able to wear a corset under my dress leaving it gaping in the chest area in my wedding photos. Please don't risk you wedding day here - go somewhere else!

Good Experience

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Julie K

The girls were very helpful and there was no pressure. I was happy with the bridesmaids dresses and all of my alterations

Gamberdella

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Danielle K

Gamberdella saved me after I had a wedding dress nightmare at another salon. They were able to help me find the perfect dress in one visit. Their alterations department is great and helped me right up until the week of my wedding. (note for budget planning: keep in mind that... Read More alterations can get pricey)

Perfect

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Amy B

The entire experience at Gamberdella was fantastic. After going to several dress shops I was beginning to think I would have to settle for a dress. After I explained what I was looking for they brought me several dresses to try on. I knew before my dress was even over my head... Read More that it was the one. The staff is extremely personable, and friendly and made every experience enjoyable. The seamstress Eve is amazingly talented and added personal touches to my dress. Overall a fabulous experience.

Pricey and yet oh so worth it!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Leila D

After looking around for what seemed an eternity, I found The One at this bridal salon. The gown was exquisite, the staff was friendly and helpful (the store's reputation of being snobby is wholly unfounded) and the seamstress did an excellent job with the alterations. The... Read More only relatively negative point is the cost. I ended up paying close to $1,000 more than the original ticket price for two reasons: 1) I am a size 12 and this is considered to be on the heavy side in the bridal industry and so I had to pay $350 extra in materials (this is what I had dubbed "the fatty surcharge" and is, from what I understood, imposed by the dress maker, not by Gamberdella); and 2) the alterations were costly.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Sara c

We had an amazing experience at Gamberdella's From the first appointment to the very last. Each and every person was a joy to work with. Sharon and Mary the owners were very laid back, which made the buying process a whole lot easier. And my daughter found the right dress. It... Read More looked gorgeous on her, Mary did an excellent job with sizing. I would totally recommend Gamberdella Bridal Salon..

Best bridal shop ever!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Erica M

The Gamberdella team is great! Let me say the grown I selected was out of my price range. The owner allow me to price the sample grown at a major discount! From the time I selected my dress to about two months before our wedding I paid 50 dollars out of every paycheck on my... Read More dress. That is how I got the nickname of the 50-dollar girl. I recommend every bride visits this store, I promise you will never want to leave!

Start a Conversation!