Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving NC and beyond (980) 297-2207

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 susan d

Megan and Justin are fantastic photographers. We hired them for our daughter's wedding and were more than pleased. They are very gifted and captured the day perfectly. The photos we have seen so far are gorgeous and very unique. They are also very easy to work with, quiet and... Read More behind the scenes on a very busy day. We highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aly F

Megan and Justin did both our engagement and wedding photos and were great to work with throughout! They were super relaxed, but very organized which helped everything to run smoothly on our wedding day. We love the book we ordered with our package also!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kate D

Gosh, if I could give more than 5 stars I would. From start to finish of this whole wedding process, I knew we picked the greatest photographer. Not only was their work amazing and people commented on our photos all the time, they were the most down to earth people to work... Read More with. They made my wedding a dream and it was so laid back. I am usually a very stressed out person but not once was I stressed that I would have wonderful photos to share for years to come of my most special day. I have only seen a sneak peek of my wedding photos considering I just got married two weeks ago, but I cannot wait to see the rest! Megan and Justin were so fun and wonderful to work with the day of the wedding. They made sure to get all the shots that I knew I wanted and made the guests feel at ease as well! They are so funny and it is truly wonderful to see a couple so passionate about what they do. I will forever be recommending them to all my friends for their upcoming weddings-- they are seriously the greatest vendor that we dealt with for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Emily C

Megan and Justin were amazing! They helped us capture our wedding day just perfectly! They were great to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for someone to photograph their special day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Komal P

We ABSOLUTELY adored Megan and Justin! These two kind souls were a part of our Indian wedding in Charlotte,NC and we could not be happier that we chose them, they were hands down one of our favorite vendors! This was their first Indian wedding and they seamlessley captured some... Read More of the most gorgeous shots we could have asked for. The lighting, their artsy shots, and fun personalities are just a sneak peek of what they have to offer. They were accommodating, friendly, considerate of our videographers and blended in to the extent that I totally forgot we had them taking pictures. If you are looking for some fun and loving photographers to capture your big day, make sure to scoop these two up pronto! <3

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Cristin S

Megan and Justin were so great to work with on our wedding day! They made things so easy and were also ready and willing to help with anything at all! They are an awesome, genuine, laid back, fun-loving couple and our pictures were amazing! Megan was so flexible with our... Read More engagement pictures when we were sick and had to reschedule. She took her time and made us feel so at ease (especially when taking pictures was not easy for us!). I would absolutely use Gambol Photography again and recommend to anyone looking for an awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Casey S

I cannot tell you enough how incredible Gambol Photography is. They absolutely made our wedding the amazing memory it now is for us. When I got our wedding pictures I was blown away at the "moments/memories" they captured. They don't capture poses, they capture emotion. They... Read More truly caught details of our wedding that I treasure to this day. They are very professional, are willing to work with you on anything, do not assume anything but ask first, and are SO comfortable to be around that those seemingly awkward moments are nothing short of pure fun :) We got married in an indoor church that has absolutely HORRID lighting and Megan and Justin found ways to make it look beyond stunning. The outside of the church is not attractive in nature either but if you look through our pictures you would think we are at the finest garden by how they framed each shot so perfectly. I cannot encourage you enough to use Gambol Photography. They are worth absolutely every cent and so much more. Nothing is more precious in the wedding process more than your wedding photos as they are the only thing you can take with you after. USE GAMBOL PHOTOGRAPHY! They absolutely will make your wedding day a memory worth looking at over and over again.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Connie T

Megan and Justin were wonderful. They went above and beyond for my big day. They were very accommodating with last minute schedule changes due to the rain. I was told by friends when wedding planning that my goal was to get a photographer who could capture at least 2-3 wedding... Read More photos that I could proudly display in my home. Megan and Justin were able to capture at least 20 that I would love to display in my home. I have so many wonderful couple pictures. I have gotten numerous compliments from friends on the photos posted on Facebook. My only negative is that I wish there were more pictures of the setting. I would recommend Gambol Photography to all my friends and family. They are a steal as far as pricing for their quality of work.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Briana B

Pictures last a lifetime and finding a wedding photographer with great reviews and undeniable talent was a difficult task. When I came across Gambol Photography on the Knot, I knew right away that I wanted to hire Megan and Justin to shoot our wedding. Their pictures were... Read More beautiful and their reviews gave me confidence that they would be a great team to work with. I was thrilled when I reached out and they were available for our wedding date! Megan and I had numerous phone conversations and emails about Gambol's services and what to expect on the day of the wedding. She was a pleasure to work with (absolutely professional) the entire time. The reviews that gave us so much confidence prior to the wedding did not let us down on our special day. Megan and Justin are consummate professionals and have the best personalities for this type of industry - they could easily calm any bride. They had absolute command of family portraits which made the process run smoothly. Our sneak peek on Facebook makes us so excited to see the rest of the pictures. All of our guests were impressed by Megan and Justin and the photos that they have seen so far. I highly recommend Gambol Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer (or for any other special event)! They were wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Stephanie C

Megan and Justin are the best. I fell in love with the photos from their website and after emailing them, I immediately knew they were a great choice based on how responsive they were! On the wedding day, they were relaxed yet directive in a way that made us feel like we were in... Read More good hands. There was a "sneak peek" album ready within days of the wedding and our entire USB of all the final photos was mailed to us by 2 months. We could not be happier with our photos! Hoping we can work with these 2 again someday!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Alma A

Megan and Justin are amazing! They were incredibly accommodating to our needs, traveling from Charlotte to Boone to capture our Big Day. They are extremely engaging and provide excellent feedback and cues to make you look and feel incredible on your best day. They work extremely... Read More hard to keep your timeline moving and capture all the best moment. We would definitely recommend them and can't wait to have them capture our future life events!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Anna W

So. Amazing. This amazing power couple is a dynamic duo. They run smoothly and deal with any situation thrown at them with grace. And the pictures. Oh, the pictures are PHENOMENAL! If you're thinking about Justin and Megan, just do it. Hands down worth every penny.

Reviewed on 11/26/2015

Megan and Justin are absolutely amazing; they are one of my best wedding decisions! Megan and Justin shot my engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding. If you are trying to decide, just hire them now! Megan and Justin are sweet people, they are relaxed, and extremely... Read More talented! My pictures are amazing! Their artistry and passion for photography is reflected in the photographs. Also, within 24 hours of the wedding, they released wedding portraits on Facebook for preview. I am highly pleased. Love them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

They are the best! Very nice and friendly photographers. They are extremely easy to work with. They reply to emails in a timely manor and are easy to get in touch with. We absolutely loved working with them and they produce the most beautiful work.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lizzy E

Justin and Megan did an amazing job at capturing our day exactly how we wanted it. They worked well with us for the engagement shoot and wedding making us feel comfortable and kept things moving smooth. Having a "destination" wedding we were hesitant about who to choose to... Read More capture our day but we wouldn't have gone with anyone else. The day went exactly how we pictured it and we have perfect photos to remember it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christina L

We absolutely loved working with Gambol! After seeing their photos of a friend's wedding, we booked them immediately and could not have made a better choice. They were fun to work around and easy to get a long with! They were great telling us how to pose and where to stand so... Read More that our photos were quick and easy and we could move on to the next event. We can't wait to have them take our photos again once we start our family!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Maranda C

To put it simply, Megan and Justin are the best EVER! We met them both at another wedding through a mutual friend. Before we were even engaged I just knew they would be the ones to capture our Big Day! I loved there work and stalked them from the very beginning! Justin worked... Read More with my fiancé to photograph my entire surprise proposal and I still get teary eyed looking through all the pictures. Justin even went out of his way to video the proposal for us! So sweet! :) Justin was the one who took our engagement pictures for us as well and we had SO much fun. We chose all the locations and he was down for anything and everything! He is so good at showing you exactly how to pose and making the nervous jitters go away ;) And of course the fabulous duo of Team Mook captured our wedding day. From start to finish they were right by our side snapping shots of all the wonderful special little details. I truly can't imagine our wedding without Megan and Justin there with us. They truly are such a blessing to us and such a husband and wife "dream team". We haven't recieved all of our pictures just yet but our sneak peak was too die for! We know without a doubt we will LOVE all of our wedding pictures and we cannot wait to see them. We feel so lucky to know them, thankful to call them friends, and honored that they have been our photographers for so many special moments. We hope to use them for many more big life moments! I would HIGHLY recommend Gambol Photography for your Wedding or any other special event that you may have coming up! Look no further ladies! I promise you will not regret it! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kelsey W

Justin and Megan were absolutely amazing! Seriously they got our sneak peek up within ONE WEEK! And the pictures captured our day more beautifully than I could have asked or imagined! :) They are incredible at their job and do the most fabulous work I have ever seen! I have... Read More referred them to ALL our friends!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Gambol photography did an excellent job with our wedding! We were impressed with their efficiency in the picture-taking process, and are very pleased with our photos. My husband was extremely worried about taking "too long" during the photo sessions, but Justin and Megan had... Read More it down to a science so that it didn't take very long. We were not looking for an overwhelming amount of pictures of the wedding, as sometimes "more" is not always better! Justin and Megan were not obtrusive during the day or the reception, and I received many comments about their work style and work ethic throughout the day. I would highly recommend using Gambol photography to capture any special event in your life!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jacqueline S

An absolutely great couple to work with- they made us feel so comfortable working with them and helped us to enjoy our day- as well as our time spent with them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lauren P

Look no further for your wedding photographer! Meagan and Justin captured every little detail and moment of our wedding. My husband and I were beyond thrilled with our pictures and how they turned out. Meagan was very attentive to me (the bride) through out the process,... Read More answering every little email I sent, super quick!!! They even traveled to Disney to capture our big day without hesitation. I really can't say enough good things about Meagan and Justin. Thank you both for being fabulous and doing AMAZING work.

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Phaedra P

Very professional, creative and great to work with. My pictures are amazing from them. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Boudoir Session

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Anna S

I used Gambol Photography for a boudoir session as a one year anniversary gift. I worked with Megan and I cannot stop raving about the photos. The quality of the images was phenomenal and I love her romantic style. Not only was she wonderful to work with, but she has an artistic... Read More talent that really impressed me. The lighting, posing, and editing blew me away. I wish we had used Gambol Photography for our wedding. I know my husband is going to die over the photos. I highly suggest others use her and I already have friends planning to contact her.

The BEST wedding decision we made!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kelly B

Wow! I don't even know where to start. The Mook's are the best team around. I searched through every list and every photographer google could give me in NC. I spent 2 months looking through websites. Megan was in constant communication with me; always responding to my emails in... Read More a timely manor. We were looking for a photographer who captured natural light, gave us rights to the photos, spent the whole day with us, fast turn around and we didn't have a big budget. Originally I chose them because they were the best value for our taste, but boy did they completely blow us away with everything we got! We used them for our engagement shoot and our pictures turned out more spectacular than I could have imagined! It was an added bonus to have met them before and have confidence in their work & peace of mind on our big day (I highly recommend doing this). The day arrived and they were there early and left late. They were there to capture every single special moment! They truly stay out of the way and just capture the natural flow of the day. Megan became my peace of mind. Not only was she rocking it as photographer, but she would reassure me of our timeline, bring me water and a snack, and communicate with relatives scattered around the venue. She brought me so much comfort and trust, which I needed in my minor irritations throughout the day. They were respectful of our time during the reception and only took us away for 5 minutes of shots which they had already pre- set up to save us time away from friends and family. And the shots from those 5 minutes were spectacular! Not even 24 hours had passed after the wedding and a sneak peak photo was up! Then 24 more hours and another one! It was so special to be on our honeymoon and already see the results of their hard work and remember our day! Within several more days I had 18 sneak peak photos posted. Every single one was out of a magazine. When I was posing for those, I never knew they would turn out like that! We recently got all of our photos in the mail, within the contracted timeline, in an adorable box, with a custom USB drive that said, "Gambol Photography" on it. I felt so special! It has been so difficult to narrow down the photos we like most because they are all so amazing. I am a bargain hunter at heart and of all the 'deals' I got for our wedding, Gambol Photography was by far the best. I never stop receiving compliments on the quality of our photos and the kindness of the photographers to the guests. We often think back on our wedding day with such joy and we always think of the Mook's with gratitude for their kindness and artistic eye. There is no one else who could have done a better job. I, not only recommend Gambol Photography, but I urge you to book them now! Easiest and best decision you will ever make. They are professional, real, honest, kind, and extremely talented. Thank you for capturing our day so beautifully!

Loving my photographs...

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Ashlee T

The photographer was one of the first things we nailed down, I knew as soon as I saw their photos I loved their work. We did both our engagement photos and wedding day with them. As our wedding was just last month I don't yet have all of the photos but they provided a "sneak... Read More peak" the following day with 20 photos or so and I love all of them. They have always been very responsive to emails and questions that I have and when I had to reschedule our engagement photos last minute because I got stuck out of state for work they were extremely understanding and flexible. I have had multiple people tell me the "sneak peak" photos are some of the best wedding photos they've seen and inquired for their contact info. I really enjoyed working with them my only tip would be to write a list of all formal photos you may want (with family etc) and give it to them ahead of time. My only regret is that I had a mental list that I never wrote down and in the craziness of the day I never asked for a photo of both sides of the family all together and didn't realize it until about a week ago that we never took one. Not a huge deal, but something that I would have definitely liked. In my opinion the quality of their work is on par or better than local photographers that are charging 3-4x their fees. I would definitely use them again and already look forward to future family photo's taken by Megan and Justin and their team.