πŸŽ₯ LetΒ΄s make this day even more special

We absolutely love creating wedding film and. we understand the value of the wedding day thats why we encourage ourselves to make the best cinematic films, revealing details and emotions of this special day, using cinematic technique and languaje in our films 🎬

Artistic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

40 sw 13th st #301 , Miami , FL USA and International weddings (786) 354-8241

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Beautiful, beautiful video!!, we love it!!, awesome guys, very creative and easy to talk to!. They did more than we were expecting!!! Thanks Gamutcine !!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

I saw their work, it's pretty amazing !!!! They are very professionals and perfectionists with every detail. The weddings are awesome. Thank you for all the magic and for making a difference. I fully recomend Gamut Cinematography.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Debora D

A unique experience, they are simply the best. Very good chemistry something super important to be able to get a perfect job. Thank you for having this important day πŸ’•

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Katherine R

What a great experience was having the guys from Gamut recording our special day. They were on time, all about details and there was no place or moment where you wount see them giving their best with a smile! Loved them, 100% recommended!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Victor B

They are an excellent team, very responsible and professionals. Since the first time we contact them were very kind and receptive. In our wedding day they just have very good vibes to let us be very comfortable. Thank you guys for your work.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Ayrama C

Honestly I couldn't find someone better than Gamut, since the first moment we spoke by phone I knew they were going to be with me in my wedding day. They're an appasionate team with what they do, they make you feel comfortable every second. Their work is just out of this... Read More world... I just don't have words to say how grateful I am with their job. I highly recommend this team for your big day, they have very good ideas to make your video just different to the rest. Thank you so much guys I really appreciate your time, your jokes, your recommendations and all our histories during the wedding day and after in trash the dress. Thank you German y Daniel

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Renan N

First of all, AMAZING WORK!!!! believe me, you will regret not having Gamut Cinematography at your event. Since the first day we met German, we were impressed by his professionalism and his passion about cinematography. He will take the extra time and the extra step to have the... Read More perfect shot. The day of the wedding, Gamut arrived even before the time we planned, which is perfect, since everything is so crazy that day. They are patience and make you feel confortable at any moment. We met German personally before the wedding because we did a engagement shot, so at the day of the wedding we were familiar about the way he works. It was great working with Gamut because we knew that we could just enjoy the moment and there was no need to worry about anything regarding to the video. We trusted them, and of course they delivered beyond our expectations.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Carlos M

They were wonderful, I really recommend them for your wedding. They know what they are doing and always have great ideas for your photos and videos of your wedding. Very friendly guys and are always making you feel like a rockstar during your event.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Angelica P

i am in beyond awe over the quality and excellence Gamut cinematography has brought to one of my most dreamed about days. impeccable frames of the event, documented at every second throughout the wedding, ensuring myself and my husband that they are nothing less of diligent... Read More cinematographers.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 genesis m

These guy's talent is a passion for the expression of their heart. I admire their job. For this reason 5 points isn't enough for qualifying their art.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Zhandra F

They were excellent! They did an excellent job they were very creative and professional. We arΓ© very satisfied with their work. I highly recommend them they Are very responsible.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 ross m

Amazing amazing amazing. I was introduced to German by my videographer and I am glad he did. He gets all my ideas and understand the tone I want to set for wedding and their accompanying events ... Great gamutcine

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

I had such an amazing experience with you guys!!!. Gamut made me feel comfortable and confident all the time and the video was exactly what I was expecting. Thank you for being part of my wedding, I would recommend you guys 100%.

2016-10-12T22:13:04 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

We are really happy with Gamut Cinematography services they capturing all the details of our wedding, in this day everything went to fast and we lived again all the details of this day with the cinematic video, we totally recomend their service.

Meet The Manager

German Medina

We love Documentary cinematography because its an opportunity to tell a real story, thats why we love wedding films because its a way to be part of the most important day in the life of the couple. Details and emotions are the center of our films because this day is ment to be special, each wedding means a new challenge to tell a story that last forever.