🌴Wedding Cinematography in Miami 🌴

Your wedding is the most important day of your life and there is only one chance to remember it right. This day should be a day to be remembered with joy, love, and passion. Our commitment to you is to make sure you remember it that way for the rest of your life. We are Gamut Cinematography, and for years we've helped brides remember their special day exactly as they dreamed of. From Miami and the Caribbean, all the way to Belgium and Spain, we are passionate about making your dreams come true. Thank you for visiting our page. It will be our honor to serve you ❀

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Miami and International Territories (617) 869-1206

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Beautiful, beautiful video!!, we love it!!, awesome guys, very creative and easy to talk to!. They did more than we were expecting!!! Thanks Gamutcine !!!

2017-12-18T11:48:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We're glad you enjoyed our awesome, creative and easy-to-talk to work :) We love to go the extra-mile for our brides!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Antonella L

It was amazing to have Gamut team with us in our wedding! We are waiting for our video but we know they did an amazing work, the team was so great and we feel we made friends with them! We don’t regret at all about our decision and to have a video is the best decision!!! Thank... Read More you guys!

2018-01-16T17:20:27 Response from the vendor

No, it was amazing for US to be at YOUR wedding :)! We're incredibly happy that you enjoyed how we filmed you. It's always an honor to hear such great words from our brides. Your videos will come out amazing!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Patricia H

They were wonderful from day 1 to the end ! you really feel you are working with a very professional yet friendly team ! I would recommend them to everyone

2017-12-18T12:49:19 Response from the vendor

This review is wonderful from word 1 to the end! It is easy being friendly with such a friendly couple. Thanks a lot!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Yuri B

I worked with German Medina and his partner that he brought along. They were very nice and he was so funny and tried to keep me calm the entire time as I was getting ready. His sense of humor was very much appreciated that day. He was punctual and followed me everywhere. The... Read More equipment looked very fancy, they had a drone and two cameras I believe. They were such professionals through the entire wedding and were with me for almost 9 hours! The 1 minute INSTA video provided was amazing people keep asking to see more! I am working out final details with German now and still have not received the finish product. A follow up review will be provided then.

2017-12-18T12:52:06 Response from the vendor

We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with us! We don't mean to brag, but yes it is very fancy equipment :) We're very happy that you enjoyed your 1-minute instavideo, we also hope that you enjoyed the final video as well!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Mari S

Highly recommended ... Gamut cinematography is very professional, always on time, before while and after our wedding they were so kind and very organized. We are so happy with our videos. German is an amazing person always caring and trying to make us happy, he always listened... Read More to our needs and desire, so patient and he won't rest until make you feel completely happy !!

2017-12-18T12:48:30 Response from the vendor

You are so kind! Yes, our CEO and Co-Founder German is an amazing person and very passionate about making the couples feel happy. We're happy that you feel completely happy!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Stephano H

Gamut offered an excellent service thought out the hole event and prior to that. I am very happy with the outcome and the video produced. They where always in contact with us and open for any meetings. The turnaround was fast. The production over our wedding was smooth and... Read More non-obstructive. They have a very cinematic look and feel on their videos. I would definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

2017-12-18T12:46:09 Response from the vendor

We're very happy with the fact you loved our video! We always try to make sure that our brides feel comfortable and we're always available to make sure everything runs smoothly. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Elisany P

Gamut is passionate, in fact a new concept to keep your best memories, excellent photography, exciting image of our best moments that we take for our life, is a great contribution to the family

2017-12-18T12:43:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad that you find our concept new and refreshing :)

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Debora D

A unique experience, they are simply the best. Very good chemistry something super important to be able to get a perfect job. Thank you for having this important day πŸ’•

2017-12-18T12:39:09 Response from the vendor

No, YOU are the best! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Katherine R

What a great experience was having the guys from Gamut recording our special day. They were on time, all about details and there was no place or moment where you wount see them giving their best with a smile! Loved them, 100% recommended!

2017-12-18T12:38:30 Response from the vendor

It was a great experience to film your wedding! It's easy to smile when you love what you do :)

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Victor B

They are an excellent team, very responsible and professionals. Since the first time we contact them were very kind and receptive. In our wedding day they just have very good vibes to let us be very comfortable. Thank you guys for your work.

2017-12-18T12:37:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!! We really appreciate it :)

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Ayrama C

Honestly I couldn't find someone better than Gamut, since the first moment we spoke by phone I knew they were going to be with me in my wedding day. They're an appasionate team with what they do, they make you feel comfortable every second. Their work is just out of this... Read More world... I just don't have words to say how grateful I am with their job. I highly recommend this team for your big day, they have very good ideas to make your video just different to the rest. Thank you so much guys I really appreciate your time, your jokes, your recommendations and all our histories during the wedding day and after in trash the dress. Thank you German y Daniel

2017-12-18T12:23:28 Response from the vendor

We also knew this was meant to be when we spoke over the phone :) We have no words to say how humbled and thankful we are for this review. It was a pleasure being there with you at your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Renan N

First of all, AMAZING WORK!!!! believe me, you will regret not having Gamut Cinematography at your event. Since the first day we met German, we were impressed by his professionalism and his passion about cinematography. He will take the extra time and the extra step to have the... Read More perfect shot. The day of the wedding, Gamut arrived even before the time we planned, which is perfect, since everything is so crazy that day. They are patience and make you feel confortable at any moment. We met German personally before the wedding because we did a engagement shot, so at the day of the wedding we were familiar about the way he works. It was great working with Gamut because we knew that we could just enjoy the moment and there was no need to worry about anything regarding to the video. We trusted them, and of course they delivered beyond our expectations.

2017-12-18T12:21:33 Response from the vendor

First of all: THANK YOU SO MUCH! Second: We're really happy that our passion for filming a bride's most special day was something you remember so fondly. We always aim to over deliver in all our promises, go the extra mile for our brides, and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Carlos M

They were wonderful, I really recommend them for your wedding. They know what they are doing and always have great ideas for your photos and videos of your wedding. Very friendly guys and are always making you feel like a rockstar during your event.

2017-12-18T12:11:51 Response from the vendor

No, YOU are wonderful! It's easy to make couples feel like rockstars when they are the coolest rockstars ever!! Thank you :)

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Angelica P

i am in beyond awe over the quality and excellence Gamut cinematography has brought to one of my most dreamed about days. impeccable frames of the event, documented at every second throughout the wedding, ensuring myself and my husband that they are nothing less of diligent... Read More cinematographers.

2017-12-18T12:10:57 Response from the vendor

We are beyond humbled and grateful for your review. A wedding is the most dreamed about day for many and we want to make sure they get to remember it in the most beautiful way. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 genesis m

These guy's talent is a passion for the expression of their heart. I admire their job. For this reason 5 points isn't enough for qualifying their art.

2017-12-18T12:00:01 Response from the vendor

There aren't enough words to describe how grateful we feel for this review! We try to make art, actual movies, to show passion and love in its most natural form and reviews like yours humbles us and inspires us to keep going :)

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Zhandra F

They were excellent! They did an excellent job they were very creative and professional. We arΓ© very satisfied with their work. I highly recommend them they Are very responsible.

2017-12-18T11:57:50 Response from the vendor

YOU were excellent! Thank you for appreciating our creative and professional work :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 ross m

Amazing amazing amazing. I was introduced to German by my videographer and I am glad he did. He gets all my ideas and understand the tone I want to set for wedding and their accompanying events ... Great gamutcine

2017-12-18T11:56:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

I had such an amazing experience with you guys!!!. Gamut made me feel comfortable and confident all the time and the video was exactly what I was expecting. Thank you for being part of my wedding, I would recommend you guys 100%.

2016-10-12T22:13:04 Response from the vendor

We had such an amazing experience filming your special day! Thank you for allowing us to share this day with you. This review makes us feel comfortable and confident about our work :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

We are really happy with Gamut Cinematography services they capturing all the details of our wedding, in this day everything went to fast and we lived again all the details of this day with the cinematic video, we totally recomend their service.

2017-12-18T11:53:46 Response from the vendor

We are really happy for being there with you!! And yes, time travels fast when you're having fun!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

I saw their work, it's pretty amazing !!!! They are very professionals and perfectionists with every detail. The weddings are awesome. Thank you for all the magic and for making a difference. I fully recomend Gamut Cinematography.

2017-12-18T11:49:13 Response from the vendor

You are pretty amazing too! Your special day was prepared, discussed and planned to the tiniest detail, we figured your video should be no exception :) Thank you for sharing the magic of your special day with us!

German Medina

Gamut Cinematography is the premier Wedding Cinematography company in Miami. Gamut was conceived with one sole vision: to help brides remember their special day with beautiful and powerful documentary filled with details and emotions, rather than just a high-quality home video... Fast-forward a couple of years and we've been blessed with the gift of making brides' dreams come true all over the world; from Miami and the Caribbean all the way to Belgium and Spain. Let us help you remember your special day exactly the way you want to remember it.... special. German Medina Co-founder/CEO