Gance's Complete Catering

200 Mile Radius of Binghamton, NY

Your Premier Off-Premise Caterer

With over 50 years of food service experience, Gance’s Complete Catering has been providing the Greater Binghamton area with quality catered events such as business lunches, weddings, entertainment venues, fundraising, vending, disaster relief, & on-the-job-site catering. Our coverage area includes a 75 mile radius of Binghamton, New York.

Cuisine

Southern, American, Eastern European, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

602 Old Front Street, Binghamton, NY 200 Mile Radius of Binghamton, NY (607) 779-1779

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Brittany A

We are so happy with Gance's. They were professional, the food was amazing and we got so many compliments on them from our guests. We would recommend them to anyone looking for catering needs. Thank you Gance's!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

Gance's was perfect for catering our wedding reception! We had the reception outside, which was not a problem as they had a tent with sides to do all the prep work out of the way of the guests. We worked with Ruth for the tasting, picking the menu, and she coordinated our event.... Read More She was awesome, giving great advice and always responded to emails quickly. She even offered to use compostable plates for the appetizers as my husband and I are trying to be more eco-friendly! The food itself was delicious, everyone loved it and the leftovers froze well and were still delicious after the honeymoon! We did buffet style and had a lot of leftovers, safe to say no one left hungry!

Rating for Gance’s Catering

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Heather N

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Cassandra H

Gance's is...ok. They definitely need to work on their communication. Up until the last minute the details never seemed to line up. They also forgot to reserve several things they needed two days before the wedding. They were also late coming to set up, literally showed up less... Read More than 15 minutes before the ceremony asking my family where to put things. Even though we meet earlier in the week to go over it. The only reason they're getting 3 stars is they somehow managed to pull it off in less than 20 minutes and the waitresses were very pleasant and did their job well. Would recommend, but cautiously. I spent most of my getting ready time panicking because we were ready to go and the tables had no linens and the food hadn't arrived. Food was good though.

2017-10-26T11:45:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Gance's welcomes all feedback, good and not so good. We will use this as a training opportunity for our team to improve and continue our mission of great food and service. All the best, The Gance Team

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Malorey M

We absolutely loved Gance's. They are very professional and affordable. They made sure everything went as planned and also worked with us to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended!

Great Caterer

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Paul C

Delicious food. Attentive staff. Courteous staff. The coordinator was on top of everything and I barely noticed her. Top-notch company.

WON-DER-FUL!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Theresa P

I cannot say enough good things about Gance's Catering. Ahead of time, they sent their wedding coordinator out to meet me at the venue so that he knew where to go and how we planned to set up. He made the day 100% stress free. Their staff was friendly and helpful, the service... Read More was great and the food was delicious. It was just what we'd hoped for without paying an arm and a leg. I highly recommend them!

yuck!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Heather R

DO NOT CHOOSE THEM! Food was horrible and our sample (which we had to pay for) were small, cold portions that we had to take home and reheat....I hope the guests wouldn't have to do the same! Definitely did not or will never choose them!

2016-12-15T14:18:56 Response from the vendor

Hi, very sorry about your experience with your tasting. We do appreciate all feedback, good and bad,and have since re-worked our entire tasting process. Now, we only do private tastings per couple, based on their availability. Also, very sorry for our delay in response. We... Read Less Read More