Gance's Complete Catering

75 Mile Radius of Binghamton, NY

Your Premier Off-Premise Caterer

With over a half century of food service experience, Gance’s Complete Catering has been providing the Greater Binghamton area with quality catered events such as business lunches, weddings, entertainment venues, fundraising, vending, disaster relief, & on-the-job-site catering. Our coverage area includes a 75 mile radius of Binghamton, New York.

Cuisine

American, BBQ

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

602 Old Front Street, Binghamton, NY 75 Mile Radius of Binghamton, NY (607) 779-1779
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

Gance's was perfect for catering our wedding reception! We had the reception outside, which was not a problem as they had a tent with sides to do all the prep work out of the way of the guests. We worked with Ruth for the tasting, picking the menu, and she coordinated our event.... Read More She was awesome, giving great advice and always responded to emails quickly. She even offered to use compostable plates for the appetizers as my husband and I are trying to be more eco-friendly! The food itself was delicious, everyone loved it and the leftovers froze well and were still delicious after the honeymoon! We did buffet style and had a lot of leftovers, safe to say no one left hungry!

Great Caterer

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Paul C

Delicious food. Attentive staff. Courteous staff. The coordinator was on top of everything and I barely noticed her. Top-notch company.

Rating for Gance’s Catering

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Heather N

WON-DER-FUL!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Theresa P

I cannot say enough good things about Gance's Catering. Ahead of time, they sent their wedding coordinator out to meet me at the venue so that he knew where to go and how we planned to set up. He made the day 100% stress free. Their staff was friendly and helpful, the service... Read More was great and the food was delicious. It was just what we'd hoped for without paying an arm and a leg. I highly recommend them!

yuck!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Heather R

DO NOT CHOOSE THEM! Food was horrible and our sample (which we had to pay for) were small, cold portions that we had to take home and reheat....I hope the guests wouldn't have to do the same! Definitely did not or will never choose them!

2016-12-15T14:18:56 Response from the vendor

Hi, very sorry about your experience with your tasting. We do appreciate all feedback, good and bad,and have since re-worked our entire tasting process. Now, we only do private tastings per couple, based on their availability. Also, very sorry for our delay in response. We... Read Less Read More