Is this your business? claim it now

Garden Gate Floral Design

Dallas, TX

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

2303 Farington, Dallas, TX (214) 220-1272

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jordan B

Garden Gate Floral made my wedding. Every flower was absolutely stunning and I could not even believe how incredible all of our floral arrangements turned out. Junior understood exactly what I wanted and he made it come to life! They are so easy to work with and so flexible with... Read More delivery times as well. They are reasonably priced and you 100 percent are receiving the BEST quality product. People could not stop complimenting the flowers and saying how beautiful they were. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Ashley P

Junior did an amazing job with our flowers. He made my vision come true with Pinterest Inspirations. He made sure that everything was 100% and followed through. The price was very competitive, but he by far have is the best deal. We also did not have to wait 1-2 weeks for a... Read More quote, as he gave us one on the spot. He really knows what he's doing and does not try to up charge. To us, this was especially important since we had a budget to work with. I highly recommend Garden Gate if you're looking for amazing florals!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Mary Ellen B

Junior and Maria are not just florists, they are experts in planning weddings! My experience with these two was the absolute best. My dad got in a bad accident before our wedding and upon finding out, Junior went above and beyond in brainstorming ways we could still do our... Read More father daughter dance. This clearly is outside of the floral department, but that's just how dedicated to the client he is. The flowers were stunning, and the service even better! We are forever fans!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Elizabeth M

Garden Gate is the best there is in Dallas in terms of wedding florists. Junior knows what you want and can show you your vision before you even know you want it. That being said, he is not pushy and will work with you to actualize your vision in a way that will photograph well... Read More and be visually cohesive. My wedding was three weeks ago and people are still calling to ask me who did the flowers. Junior and Maria are also just very lovely people and extremely easy to work with. From what I can tell, they have great relationships with all the major vendors and venues in Dallas, which obviously majorly facilitates the planning process. I would also note that their pricing is extremely reasonable.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Ashley B

We hired Junior to provide flowers for our wedding at St. Thomas Aquinas and reception at the Belo Mansion. He also placed a cascade of live flowers on our wedding cake. Junior is the flower genius of Dallas, Texas! He made our floral dreams come true! They provided... Read More breathtaking on-the-spot designs based on our first discussion. I could not stop admiring how beautiful our bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were. He knew exactly what we needed and made the planning process so simple! If flowers are a top-priority for your wedding, there is no better team in the city to handle your needs than The Garden Gate.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Molly R

Garden Gate, hands down, is the best florist. Junior is great to work with and has great advice. Trust him- he knows best! My flowers were gorgeous and their prices were the most reasonable out of all the places I interviewed. He will work with any budget. I would trust them... Read More with any event!

Stunning Floral Design

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Tanner

Wow...Junior is a genius. First of all, perhaps most importantly, my quote from them was significantly lower than I could have ever imagined. that made me nervous but it shouldn't have because they were simply STUNNING. We had 3 meetings to discuss what I wanted. He was able to... Read More look at things I liked on my pinterest board and go from there. Ultimately we had gorgeous magnolia garland going around poles as you walked in. Green garland going around a massive window with white flowers scattered around flanked on either side by gold trees covered in flowers. I wish I could post a picture in here because there aren't words to describe how amazing it turned out. Junior was so helpful and so professional. You can absolutely trust his judgment. He works for so many important groups and people around Dallas. You'd be working with the best of the best.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Shannon O

Garden Gate's flowers simply made the wedding. They were stunning. I met with Junior twice. He had some very good advice on what to choose given my colors, bridesmaid colors, dress, and venue. And he was right! The pictures (I had the best photographer, Jenna Rockett) are... Read More amazing because the flowers were so beautiful. I do not think they could have been improved upon. GG was also great to work with because I told Junior my budget and he worked with that without pushing me to do more. I loved that. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Caitlin G

Junior and his team at Garden Gate were such a joy to work with. Junior really spent time getting to know me and pinpointed exactly the look I wanted and the style of florals for our wedding. My mom and I had so much fun with him and the florals at the wedding took our breath... Read More away. We received SO many compliments, and the Garden Gate completely went above and beyond our expectations. I can't thank them enough for their amazing work, and will be recommending them to all brides, or anyone needing florals in the future!!

Garden Gate - Junior is a True Visionary!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Karlie K

I can't recommend Garden Gate enough for floral design. Junior, the head designer, was so much fun to work with! It's very apparent how much he cares in bringing a bride's vision to life. I had a very specific vision and he executed it with perfection. His warehouse is enormous,... Read More meaning he has an endless amount of items to choose from to use in your overall floral/wedding design and tablescapes. It was almost overwhleming the amount of vases and decor he had to choose from. Also, Junior strives to make sure every detail of the floral/wedding design looks perfect. I noticed at my wedding that there were flowers in places we hadn't necessarily talked about, but he realized when setting up for the wedding, that some spaces could use some flowers, so he made the effort to add them. He really went above and beyond. Thank you, Junior, for making my wedding an absolute dream!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Ana Casanova O

Junior did a fantastic job on our rehearsal dinner, bridal tea, and wedding. His body flowers were exquisite, he custom-made crowns for my flower girls, and he designed a display table from scratch for our macaroon dessert station. I can't say enough good things. He is diligent,... Read More detail oriented, cares about your events vision and scheme in a global manner, and worked so well with our other vendors and venue staff. We are still gushing about him. Wow!

Best In Town!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Taylor F

Junior is AHH-MAZING! You cannot go wrong with Garden Gate. My flowers stole the show at my wedding and people are still talking about them. Completely gorgeous and more than I ever dreamed of. He is the absolute best in town and I would recommend this company any day for any... Read More occasion.

Dream wedding even on a budget

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Erin G

Junior made my wedding absolutely gorgeous and honored my budget throughout the whole process. He proactively found ways to trim off extra cost as we reviewed all of the options together for groomsmen, mothers/grandmotehrs, pewmarkers, etc. and did not make me feel guilty... Read More whatsoever for wanting to watch cost. He was able to take my conflicting requests (both romantic but also incorporating succulents/native plans, which my husband wanted) and make everything gorgeous. He is also professional and pleasant to work with. To me, there is no other choice in Dallas other than Junior.

Just Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Jackie A

Junior at Garden Gate is such a doll. I appreciated that he didn't try to oversell us and gave us such wonderful advice. The flowers turned out even prettier than I could have imagined!

My Fairy Tale Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Danielle P

Thanks to Junior and the crew at Garden Gate our wedding was absolutely stunningly beautiful. I know I might be a bit biased but the flowers were just perfect and amazing and they really made the ceremony and reception space just that much better. When we first started looking... Read More at different florists they all seemed the same until we sat down with Junior and saw all the past weddings and his vision and designs were just one of a kind and it changed my whole mind set on our wedding flowers. He was responsive and very helpful with creating bouquets and arrangements based on descriptions of what my husband and I wanted. Garden gate goes above and beyond to make your special day perfect and you won't regret choosing them. I know we didn't!! Danielle and Ben Brinkman

It looked like heaven!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013

When I saw my bridal bouquet I started crying tears of joy! All of my flowers were so beautiful and the color scheme so well put together. Junior and his team sketched out my designs to go with my dress and I could not have been happier.

Beautiful flowers, no one does them better!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Jennifer L

This is the go to company in Dallas. Worth the price, great value! Book early to reserve their services.

Beautiful flowers, painful process to get there

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Jenny W

In the end my flowers were beautiful, but I had a very difficult time working with the floral designer who didn't do a great job guiding us through the process and always seemed frustrated at us. Might be worth considering another florist if you want to enjoy flower selection,... Read More if you don't care at all and just want them to make all the decisions- this is a great spot.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Katy M

Junior was the BEST! I got married in March, and I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers. Junior listened to my ideas, had ideas of his own, and shared some awesome expertise. My coordinator at the church was impressed as well. Junior offered up an idea for how to have... Read More the bridesmaids and groomsmen stand that she'd never heard of before. EVERYONE was talking about what a great idea it was and how beautiful it all looked. So as you can see, Junior went above and beyond! Junior got the flowers I wanted and the cost was more reasonable than I was expecting for the flowers I wanted to have!!!

Love

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Kelly C

We used Junior for our wedding florals and did not regret it once. He works to stay within your budget and didn't once try to sell us over the number we gave him. His goal was to have us enjoy the wedding without regretting any decisions that we made. I had heard horror... Read More stories about people who used other florists who said that they got thinner arrangements than promised. So, I went in knowing that sometimes what they tell you isn't what you get. With Junior, that wasn't the case. Our arrangements were fuller and more beautiful than I ever could imagine! He's got great ideas if you provide him a little guidance on your taste. It was so easy to work with him and I trusted him completely to give us exactly what we wanted.

Garden Gate Floral Review

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Zoe G

Junior and his team are awesome!! Junior asks a lot of questions about your dress, style, location, vendors, etc to really get a feel for the style of the bride and the wedding. He works with any budget and is very creative. He way overdelivered on the beautiful, TALL, branch,... Read More babys breath, and candle center pieces for our wedding. My bouquet was EXACTLY like the picture I gave him, perfect for my small stature too. The bridesmaid bouquets were simple calla lillies but he wrapped them beautifully. He also made gorgeous babys breath wreaths to go on the front doors which we even used for a friend's shower two weeks later! He really can work with a little or a lot!

Spectacular!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Meredith M

The flowers were breathtaking! Absolutely transformed our church and the reception site. Jr and his team are amazing to work with. They are all friendly and accommodating! He is truly an artist that can create anything with flowers!! AMAZING!!!!

Absolute Best

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Danielle H

If you are doing your wedding in Dallas, Junior is the best florist there is hands down!! I had so many comments about how gorgeous my flowers were. I wasn't very picky so Junior designed everything and they turned out perfect. It was also very affordable. He can work with ANY... Read More budget.

Last Minute Changes

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Terrence B

My wife almost had a heart attack when the florist made changes to both the centerpieces and her bouquet two days before the wedding because the flowers she selected were no longer in season. Everything worked out and was beautiful.

Flowers, Ideas and More-Oh My!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 Christine A

Junior is absolutely amazing and does the best work. My mother has used him in the past, so it was no question who we wanted to use. Going into the first meeting I knew that I wanted simple, yet elegant flowers in whites and blues. Junior gave us so many ideas, including how to... Read More decorate for the ceremony and how our wedding party should dress and stand. It was so easy and he is wonderful at his job. I couldn't imagine using anyone else and if you are someone who isn't too sure/ too picky on the exact types of flowers you can give them the reigns and they will not disappoint.