Garden Of Eden

Wedding Day Flowers

2047 PA Rte. 309, Allentown, PA

Amazing Flowers

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Jessica S

I could not be happier with my choice to use Garden of Eden for our wedding. After being quoted a ridiculous amount by another florist, I was dead-set on doing our own flowers. However, my mom convinced me to look into other options (as she wanted to save both myself from stress on her big day)! When meeting with Kandice (who actually did my sister's wedding as well), I told her my budget up front and she didn't even blink. She worked within my limits and did an amazing job. The flowers for both the bridal party and centerpieces were gorgeous. I highly recommend Garden of Eden!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Emily R

Garden of Eden was listed as a preferred vendor by our vendor, Bear Creek Mountain Resort and we can certainly see why. From the service provided to the beautiful flowers and arrangements displayed on our wedding day, they are an exceptional vendor! We worked with Kandice the entire time who was very helpful in answering my questions and setting up times to meet. Planning a wedding 8 hours away and in another country (we live in Canada) is not easy, but Kandice was willing to coordinate things via email and set meetings around our scheduled trips to Pennsylvania. Kandice and her team took the photo ideas I had shown them and made them come to life, looking even more spectacular than I could have imagined. From the bridal party's flowers to the centerpieces at the reception, everything was beautiful!

beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Julie H

All of the flowers turned out absolutely perfect and just how we had imagined them.

Good prices but not what I asked for

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Sarah H

I used Garden of Eden for my wedding this past September. I got all of my bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, alter flowers, and centerpieces from them. The employees there are all very nice and helpful. However, my biggest disappointment with them is that they got the color of my flowers wrong. I asked for peach and white flowers for my bouquet and just peach for the bridesmaids bouquets. However, instead of peach everything was pink and they had white in my bridesmaid flowers as well. Although the flowers they did give me were pretty and got lots of compliments they were not what I wanted or what I asked for (some of them also looked dead).

Great flowers

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 carissa c

great flowers at a great price

wonderful florist

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 Tegan M

They were so helpful, especially since I know nothing about flowers. The rental items are plentiful, and they are so creative.

Garden of Eden

Reviewed on 12/30/2012 Tara M

Garden of Eden did my centerpieces, flowers for my cake, my wedding party flowers and flowers for decorations in the ceremony. They were wonderful to work with and they delivered the flowers to my venue the day of the wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the quality of the work put into them was outstanding.

Gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces!

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Nicole G

I LOVED the way my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquet's came out! GORGEOUS and exactly how I envisioned. The centerpieces for our reception were gorgeous as well. However, we did two different types of centerpieces; some were set to be high manzanita tree arrangements and the others a low pomander ball. While we got the two different varieties, the vision was "off" slightly. The carnation pomander balls that were meant to be low were placed on higher vases. Honestly, though, the rest of the work was so great that I didn't even notice this "whoops" until AFTER the reception had ended. I would HIGHLY recommend Garden of Eden just make sure you're clear on your vision is all.

Fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Jessica P

I met with about 10 florists to compare prices and services, and was most impressed by Garden of Eden. They gave us the most for our money, and the coordinator was very friendly, listened to what I wanted, and offered useful suggestions. The flowers were gorgeous the day of, and lasted long after our day ended. Would highly recommend!!

Flowers

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Tanya K

I only got flowers for the bridal party and parents. They were very nice. My only complaint was that the color I had them dyed was not as close to my actual wedding colors as I would have liked it. However, it did not matter because you never saw the dyed color against the wedding color. Other than that, we did not have any complaints and the flowers were beautiful.

Good experience

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Hala T

During the planning process, I had a very hard time accepting how expensive flowers can be for a wedding. That being said, Garden of Eden made it easy to stay within budget while picking out classy and beautiful arrangements and bouquets. They were also very easy to work with, and offer bulk flower purchases for those thinking of doing your own centerpieces (like I did) or decorating.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Diana B

Our flowers from Garden of Eden were absolutely beautiful. They offer a free preview of the bridal bouquet, and I would highly recommend seeing the bouquet before the event. I wasn't completely happy with the preview bouquet, and was able to make several changes to the flowers used prior to the big day. As a result, our wedding flowers were perfect!

Garden of Eden created beautiful arrangements!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Austin M

Garden of Eden created beautiful arrangements for our wedding! Kandice was great to work with, and helped me narrow down my ideas. She also created not one but two sample centerpieces throughout the planning process, to make sure we were on the same page and there would be no surprises on the day of the wedding. I loved that! We got to tweak it ahead of time, clarify a few things, and by the second sample I was thrilled with the end result. All my guests were too! Very willing to work within our budget.

A lot of beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Carin F

Kandice made the whole process very easy! She helped me pick flowers that naturally bloomed blue in spring so that we wouldnt have to get dyed flowers. They were beautiful! They delivered on time, and worked with the venue directly to coordinate the day. I was extremely pleased with their service, and will use them for other events in the future!

Kandice is Great!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Kanani H

Thoroughout the planning process, I could email or call Kandice whenever I had questions. She was propmt and thorough each time we spoke. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girls' petals, centerpieces and two large arrangements for the outdoor ceremony site. Everything was exactly what we were looking for. Beautiful!

Better than I pictured

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Jessica E

When we showed up for the ceremony all of our flowers were delievered with everyone's name attached and they were BEAUTIFUL. She did a wonderful job incorporating our wedding colors and making beautiful bouquets for all of the girls and myself.

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Alyssa S

To be fair - I'm not that big on flowers. I'm pretty alergic to them and only wanted minimal flowers at my wedding. I went with the standard rose package and for being smaller bouquets, they were still lovely. If you call for their packages, please speak with Candice. She's so nice and had some great ideas for me, too! Thanks for everything!

Gerbera Daisies

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Adriane B

Kandice was so great to work with. We had hot pink, white and black Gerbera Daisies for our wedding. They looked beautiful!

Breathtaking Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 Angela B

I went into Garden of Eden armed with a handful of photos, mostly from the knot real weddings, of all the flowers I liked. I did not have my bridal party where matching gowns so I told Kandice the colors were red and purple jewel tones, showed her my photos and told her what elements I liked from each and which flowers were my favorite. I then left it in her hands to design the bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony flowers. The moment I saw my bouquet, I was speechless. It was PERFECT. All the arrangements were stunning. Kandice really "got" me and executed my vision beyond my expectations. She was also friendly, efficient and easy to communicate with.

Beautiful flowers; wonderful service!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Jeanette K

Kandice was always so prompt and frinedly in responding to me, and was a big help in picking what flowers I wanted. The arrangements and bouquets were beautiful!

Thoughtful, but centerpieces were just ok

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Adelinex M

My bouquet was beautiful, I loved it. Actually, I should correct myself and say that my bouquetS were beautiful, because I got 2 of them. I only ordered one, but because I got married on an extremely HOT and humid July day, my florist sent an additional bouquet at no cost to me. She was concerned that the extreme heat would cause my hydrangeas to wilt and she emailed me and asked me to keep one of the bouquets in the fridge right up until we were leaving for the ceremony and use the other for photos prior to the ceremony. I thought this was extremely thoughtful of her and thankfully my bouquets made it through the day. When I arrived at my reception, I was slightly disappointed with the centerpieces. I had asked for a submersible light to be used in the centerpieces, however, I didn't see any lights. When I contacted her about that, she did tell me that the lights were there but had malfunctioned and burned out prior to the start of the reception. She apologized and is sending me a check for the cost of the lights. The centerpieces weren't as beautiful as I had envisioned them to be, they were alright though. I think it was nice not to have any real mishaps. Everything was delivered when they said it would be, nothing was late thankfully and again the bouquets were great. I would communicate exactly what you want in a centerpiece and maybe even draw it up or give them a picture. I did ask them for a mock centerpiece to be made weeks prior to the wedding and they did that for me, and it was not what I wanted at all, so we made a lot of adjustments. The final product was a huge improvement.

Nice

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Melanie K

I had a very small budget for my flowers. They worked with me to get the price down and still have very nice flowers for the wedding. I was very pleased at what I got for the price. I would give them an A.

Great to Work With

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 Kaitlin B

Kandice at Garden of Eden was very open to all of my ideas and listened to everything I wanted. My flowers turned out better than I ever expected and were absolutely gorgeous. She was so great to communicate with...always responded to my emails and phone calls right away, and was so flexible with all the times I changed my mind. She was also very good with staying within my budget. I highly recommend!

didn't use

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Elizabeth R

I loved their stuff but it was a little too expensive.

Send Email