Gary Sugal Photography & HD Video

Trash The Dress

$1,000-$1,999, $2,000-$2,999

Destination Weddings, Photo, Photo + Video

11 Tenth Street, East Providence, RI

re: Sugal is a wonderful photographer and GREAT artist.

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 Kathy S

Gary Sugal does amazing work both as a photographer and an artist.I received an email from Sugal Photography in November of 2012 that stated I won a $2000.00 photography package. To be perfectly honest at first I was skeptical about the email Setting aside my suspicions I... Read More decided to call his studio and set up an appointment. We met with Gary for a consultation. Aside from the fact that his photography is gorgeous, (actually stunning) and his original paintings breath taking I found Gary compassionate, sincere, and honest. We were married on October 13, 2013 in Newport RI. Gary created a beautiful DVD slide show, which highlighted every event that occurred throughout our wedding day along with two parent albums I would like to mention that my grandmother attended our wedding. On November 22nd at the age of 88 she passed away. When my family came over this past Christmas we decided to look at the DVD slide shows that Gary made. The slide show photos were so beautiful that we all started to cry whenever we saw my “grandma” in the slide show on our big TV screen. His package came with two parent wedding albums. We ordered his famous “Italian album” (an option but worth it also expensive ). I cannot describe how beautiful the “Italian” album came out. It’s stunning, amazing and nothing like I have ever seen before. If I can offer any advise to a bride, I would say take a few minutes, talk with Gary and definitely visit his studio. See his fine art paintings that he can create for you as well as his amazing photography. You’ll find what he has to offer cannot be found at any other photography studio in New England. I know that you will conclude as we did that no other photographer perhaps in the country can come close to his "God" gifted talents. Thank you Gary and Pauline and GOD BLESS You two are truly gifted artists. Kathy & Derek Ps: We have decided to order an original large painting as soon as we can decide on which photo from the wedding we like the best.

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Tara S

I was very happy with the service provide by Gary and his wife Pauline. My photos were lovely and I especially enjoyed the editting he did on my black and white photos with color added to the flowers etc. I loved my engagement shots and DVD as well.

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Meg L

Our wedding photos and our experience working with Gary are nothing like what I was hoping they would be. He messed up our DVD and sent me an extremely rude email when I asked him to fix it. The worst part of this whole experience has been dealing with Gary and his... Read More rudeness. I have cried over his rude emails many times in the past year and three months. Believe me when I say I wish I didn't have to write this review, but I honestly want to make sure that no one else has to go through what my husband and I have been through with this photographer

2012-08-27T12:51:20 Response from Gary, the member

This bride Mego0427 and her husband treated my wife and I with nothing but nasty obnoxious remarks from the very first day of her wedding until today (15 months later). As a professionals we ignored what we thought was immature childesh behavior until her husband... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 jennifer m

Gary did a great job for my wedding. He took alot of his time to edit and colorize my photos to my liking. My album came out gorgeous and am Extremely pleased. He is very creative and does BEAUTIFUL work! Him and his wife were very nice and professional.

worth every penny

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Juliana F

Gary and his wife Pauline did a great job, my family and friends all loved his work and thought that they were awesome at the wedding. My guest loved that they were able to view and print the pictures from my wedding less than a month after the wedding. Even though Gary had... Read More other clients he always made time for me when needed. I had both the photo and video done. Great quality.

awsome job !

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Meagan M

Gary Sugal surpasses expectations in my book! Absolutely worth every penny!