We've got you Covered!

The Gaslight Group is a hospitality group that owns & operates a variety of locations in sweet & interesting Savannah, Georgia. Our group currently consists of 4 restaurants & 1 bar; B.Matthew's Eatery, The 5 Spot, Blowin'Smoke Cantina, East End Provisions, and Abe's on Lincoln. We offer on or offsite catering. From backyard BBQs to corporate banquests, we can customize a menu to fit your needs! We hold a genuine care and concern for not only our guests and their experiences, but for our staff and their well-being. We understand that good food and libations with a smile are just straws in the bundle that make up the identity that is “hospitality”. We look at the big picture all the way down to the tiniest details everyday. We are Gaslight and we’ve got you covered!

Cuisine

American, BBQ, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

325 East Bay Street, Savannah, GA (912) 235-6772

Delicious and so sweet

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Jen W

I chose B Matthews as my caterer because I've been eating there for the last 10 years and it has always been my reliable go-to for a wonderful and affordable meal. They have a creative menu and are incredibly flexible to your taste. I have never had anything from them that I... Read More didn't like. Even their butter is honey almond butter that I could (maybe I have...) eaten straight out of the container. They have the sweetest staff that will be genuinely happy for you on your big day!

Amazing Food and Wonderful Staff & Service

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Maureen L

Even after having just one delicious meal at B Matthews Eatery, we knew that they would make fantastic food for our wedding. I was so thrilled that they catered, and for a very reasonable price considering that the food is AMAZING! Every little morsel was just perfection, and... Read More all of our guests complemented us on having really great food. Margaret was so great to work with. She was very organized and very responsive with our communication exchanges. She was always on top of everything, and she seemed really excited to cater for us. On the day of the wedding, she and the whole staff were absolutely terrific. They were very knowledgeable about the food and attentive to us our guests. It was really reassuring that we did not have to worry about the quality of our wedding food since we knew that it was going to be super delicious, and it was! For any super foodie like myself who is looking for something out of your standard fare, B Matthews Eatery would definitely be my choice for catering!