Gene Pino, Guitarist

New York metro area, Hudson Valley, Connecticut

Guitarist -Versatility/ Excellence/Reliability-

Solo Guitar or a duo for your ceremony and parties. The guitar and cello is now the most popular duo, covering a wide scope of styles that inspire and move people with the natural sound and deep warmth of the instruments. Other duos are available with flute, saxophone, 2 guitars, clarinet or bass. The timeless elegance and natural sound of solo guitar, and guitar in a duo, is an irresistibly romantic choice for wedding ceremonies, cocktails hours, rehearsal and reception dinners.

Instruments

Cello, Flute, Guitar, Saxophone

Classical, Country, Folk, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Caribbean, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

8 Blue Ribbon Drive, Westport, CT New York metro area, Hudson Valley, Connecticut (203) 227-0277

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kerry K

5 stars all around! If you are considering guitar music for your wedding you need to look no further than Gene Pino. Gene is such a lovely man. From the moment we contacted him and through all our planning he was quick to respond and answer questions promptly. He initiated... Read More follow up with us and clarified things prior to our day. He is very professional and has such a positive engaging way about him. He made us feel like we’re the only couple who’s wedding he had ever done. He expressed his excitement to be a part of our day, and I do truly believe he gets excited to be a part of anyone’s day! Gene has an extensive list of song he knows and can learn anything if you ask. We chose a song that he learned for us for our ceremony processional (which turned out better than we ever imagined!) and chose a song from his song list for our recessional. We let him pick from his selections for our cocktail hour. He plays oh so beautifully. Check out his website to hear some selections! We had so many comments on how talented he is and what a nice touch the guitar music was to our ceremony and cocktail hour. He is absolutely amazing. Music to our ears! We hope to be able to work with him again.

2017-07-07T12:42:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you~

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Kim K

Gene was great!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Julie H

Gene played our ceremony and first dance song & working with him was amazing! He played everything from classical music while guests were filing in, to classic rock during the ceremony, to a bluegrass song for the first dance. Our event had a laid back vibe but I wouldn't... Read More hesitate to work with him for a more formal event because he had a big classical and jazz repertoire. He had plenty of suggestions but was really flexible about our choices, even learning a couple new songs for us. And last but certainly not least, he plays beautifully!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Crystal D

Gene is extremely easy to work with which is nice when dealing with the complications of wedding planning. He has such a calming and reassuring presence. Just meeting him once will give you a sense of comfort about this important aspect of your wedding. I looked forward to... Read More coming down the aisle and seeing him (don't tell my husband ;) and hearing the beautiful music we had chosen. All of this is matched with incredible talent, making Gene an excellent choice for a wedding or any event. His repertoire of music seems unlimited. We chose a mix of traditional and non-traditional music for our ceremony and Gene played it all masterfully. If you are looking for a musician for your wedding, you've found him! Stop looking and start getting excited about your special day!

2017-07-07T09:28:38 Response from the vendor

2011. I'm certain! Best to you and yours!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Jenn M

Gene was a fantastic addition to our day. He went out of his way to learn two different songs for us, which made the ceremony so special. He also played during our extended cocktail hour which added the perfect backdrop. He was very professional, had great energy, and is a very... Read More talented musician. I absolutely recommend him and plan to call in the future for any family parties.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kim P

Gene was so easy to work with! He has a wide variety of music to choose from and is very responsive. Our ceremony music was beautiful and I could not have been happier with his performance!

Gene Pino

Classical, Popular and Jazz, Solo Guitar and Duo Ensembles Music plays a crucial role in setting the tone of your wedding ceremony. My experience can help you plan your personal program, choosing from a broad range of styles drawing from traditional music and contemporary selections. I specialize in tailoring favorite songs and pieces and am often commissioned to write customized musical arrangements for ceremonies. I have paired with exceptional musicians for my duo ensembles. Guitar and cello is a favorite choice.