Luxury Bridal Salon

Genevieve’s Bridal Couture is a luxury bridal boutique focused solely on the bride. You won’t find any Mother of the Bride, flower girl or bridesmaid dresses in our store, but you may find your dream dress along with an unforgettable experience. This boutique was made with the bride-to-be in mind! From sweet treats and undivided attention, your experience will be unlike any other you’ve had. We make sure there are no more than two brides in our store at a time (but aim for one) so you can be the center of your consultant’s attention. Our dresses range from $1200-$5000, therefore we feel confident we have something here for you. We carry designers Augusta Jones, Blue Willow by Anne Barge, Essense of Australia, Jim Hjelm by Hayley Paige, & Lauren Elaine.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

100 W Higgins Rd Suite E-1, Barrington, IL (224) 802-2415

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Erin H

Amazing experience!! I was nervous to try dresses on- wasn't 100% sure what I wanted, didn't know if they'd fit, etc. But from the moment I walked in Maya did everything to make me feel comfortable at at ease. I went with my mom and bridesmaids. Before we even got to the... Read More store, there is a sign outside with my name on it. Such a fun way to start. Maya set it up so we were the only ones in there. We were offered champagne and cookies as soon as we walked in. She was very respectful of my budget and was able to pull styles that either were the same or very similar from my Pinterest board. The store is big and BEAUTIFUL! Tons of natural light, a lot of room to walk around in the dresses and see how they feel. I felt so relaxed the whole time I was in the store and am happy to say that I found my dress. I didn't feel any pressure to buy anything or to even love the dresses. I cannot recommend Genevieve's Bridal Couture enough. Totally worth the drive out from the city.

2016-09-19T16:52:51 Response from the vendor

You ladies were a pleasure. So much fun and so easy going. I can't wait to see you in your gown. You will be a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Megan R

Wow! It was a wonderful experience at Genevieve's Bridal Couture. The attention to details in both the dresses and the facility made the experience even better. The owner was considerate of my price point and listened to the style I envisioned. The treats and champaign were an... Read More added touch!

2016-09-18T20:48:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure having you! Best wishes on your wedding & marriage.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Amber M

I went to Genevieve's for my first-ever wedding dress appointment. The girl that was there was super helpful and I loved the style of dresses they had. I do wish they had more selection, but other than that it was a wonderful experience! Didn't walk away with a dress, but I did... Read More walk away with a few designers in mind. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Cathy C

We loved Genevieves!! As soon as we pulled up, we had a fun experience and I felt like a bride. They did a great job helping us pick dresses that I would like, we had the whole store to ourselves, didn't feel rushed, and felt very tended to. Both the owner and her associate were... Read More super sweet. I ended up finding the dress there! (first time ever trying on dresses, first and only store trying on dresses) They celebrated with us by giving us all champagne and letting us take pictures. It was really fun and very successful. Not to mention the shop is so cute. I would highly recommend this shop for your wedding dress shopping!! :)

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Melissa S

Great experience! Went to Genevieves first and fell in love with her assortment of gowns. After checking out two other salons, I ran back to Genevieves. This salon allows you to roam through their selection. It also carries only a few lines so each dress is beautiful and hand... Read More selected. Maya was very knowledgeable about the gowns and only showed us items within our budget- even steering us away from those above it. The dress I chose was the first dress they picked for me after looking at my Pinterest page. Cannot wait to pick up my dress!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Alexandria H

Amazing store with excellent service! They were so sweet and supportive. I said yes to my dress and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Andrea I

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Maya was the most helpful consultant a bride could ever dream for. She felt like a friend and not a sales person. The bridal boutique looks stunning and I can not gush enough about the lighting! If you are wedding dress shopping go... Read More to Genevieve's and let Maya spoil you!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Lisa S

I'm so glad I stopped here to find my dress! I was immediately impressed when I walked in the door and saw my name on a welcome sign. The shop is as elegant as the dresses I saw. I was worried I wouldn't find a dress in my budget but that was not the case. Both Maya and Monica... Read More were so helpful in the process! I loved the little champagne celebration and photos we got to take after I said yes. Definitely recommend this place to brides-to-be!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Melinna L

I saw this boutique for the first time a week ago and called last minute Saturday morning to see if there were any appointments. From the moment Maya answered the phone she was very kind and luckily I was able to get in that afternoon. The boutique is beautifully decorated with... Read More personalized touches. From a greeting sign that had my name, to a bride robe I slipped into, to champaign, cookies and a beautiful variety of dresses. I loved the layout of the boutique as well. Maya pulled dresses that were in my budget and were the styles I was looking for. I loved having personalized service and I could feel that she truly cared. The 2nd dress I tried on brought me to tears. I said YES! We all had goosebumps and Maya gave me such a genuine hug. She loves what she does and is dedicated to catering to your needs. It was meant to be! I would highly recommend checking out this bridal boutique. Thank you again Maya!! 👰❤

2016-11-13T20:30:59 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! You were so beautiful and I'm so excited to see pictures from your beach wedding. Even your daughter gasped when you came out!! Thank you for choosing Genevieve's!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Melinna L

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kristen J

I felt like I was Maya's only priority while searching for my dress and I was! The gowns were beautiful and she pulled dresses that were true to my budget and style. She really helped me open my eyes and had a wonderful personal touch. The store was beautiful and clean, she... Read More treated my friends and family wonderfully and made us all feel comfortable. I found my dress on the 1st day of looking!!!!

2016-11-13T20:32:47 Response from the vendor

That dress was made for you! And your family & friends were just as sweet as you. I'm the lucky one to have brides like you!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Breanna p

Genevieve's Bridal Coture was the best experience I had trying on dresses. They really took the time to help me find a dress in my budget and also what I am looking for. They helped find the best fit and did not make me feel rushed at all throuh my appointment. This was the... Read More third place I went too and they were the absolute best. The dresses were gorgeous and it was truly the experience every women wants when finding her wedding dress.

2016-11-13T20:34:04 Response from the vendor

So happy we were able to cater to your needs. We know that your will STUN on your wedding day. You deserve the best of the best and we are happy you found it with us!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Karolina K

What a wonderful store! They are lovely and helpful. Not pushy at all!! Atmosphere is great. You have their undivided attention as they close the store during your appointment. We enjoyed champagne, mimosas and chocolates. Beautiful touch! I would greatly recommend the store if... Read More you were looking for that special dress. Unique choices at a very reasonable price. Love it!

2016-11-13T20:35:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're happy to have made your day and are lucky to have brides like you at our store. Thank you for making us love our job!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Julie S

Maya, the owner, was so helpful before we even got to the store! We planned a surprise visit for my mom (I live out of town) and Maya was able to help ensure the surprise. Then we got to the store, which is very comfortable, lots of natural light and space and had a great... Read More experience. Maya was wonderful- gave us space when we needed it and offered genuine comments about dresses. I ended up with the dress of my dreams! I HIGHLY recommend Genevieve's and Maya!!

2016-11-13T20:37:16 Response from the vendor

You + that dress= perfection! Even the designer re-posted it!! So so SO happy you found your dress with us. Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 P. D

The store is bright, cute, and has a great selection of dresses. I walked in and there was a sign with my name on it welcoming me. The staff was super nice and helped me say yes to my dream dress! Highly recommend

2016-11-13T20:37:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate it :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kelly E

Genevieve's was the most beautiful bridal boutique...a very special and memorable experience! We were greeted with mimosas, had the store to ourselves and Maya was amazing in consulting on the best dress from her couture collection. Mom even cried when the bride said yes to the... Read More dress! Every bride should have an experience like this!!

2016-11-13T20:39:00 Response from the vendor

Every store owner would be lucky to have brides like you! Thank you so much for just being you and making us love our job! You were B-E-A-UTIFUL!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jennifer E

Genevieve's was everything I could of asked for and more in a bridal boutique. From one the one on one service to the beautiful selection of dresses. I found the dress of my dreams and I could not thank Maya enough for the amazing day and experience!

2016-11-13T20:40:22 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you! Genevieve's Brides are truly the best brides. Thank you for being so kind!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Karen R

Love this Bridal Shop!! The owner is Great to work with!! 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Rachael W

My girlfriend and I had a fabulous time here when it recently just opened ! It is a smaller boutique but so beautiful and the owner is so sweet and attentive! The dresses are very pretty and we loved the place and her!

2016-11-13T20:40:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Love you girls!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Vashti C

I had a wonderful experience today at Genevieve's! The service was great, and the owner Maya took great care of us and the staff was so pleasant and kind! Not to mention they had a great variety of dresses and accessories! I was for sure satisfied with my experience and would... Read More definitely recommend it to anyone whether you know exactly what you are looking for or not they were are great help there and had great things to offer!

2016-11-13T20:41:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are happy to help :)

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Alyssa D

We had a wonderful time working with Maya. She was so welcoming, offering us mimosas and cookies from the start, and made it a very personal experience. She listened to our budget and only pulled gowns that were in our price point - and they were beautiful gowns! Her store is... Read More amazing and she is so patient and kind! Cannot recommend Genevieve's Bridal Couture highly enough!

2016-09-25T21:18:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Wishing you only the best on your wedding day & in your marriage.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Karolina L

Maya is extremely knowledgeable and makes the bride feel like she's the center of attention. The fact that she closes the store down for you and your entourage makes the experience that more special! Genevieve's is absolutely stunning and the dresses are beyond beautiful!

2016-09-20T21:22:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for visiting and your kind words. Can't wait to see you in your gown!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jason W

Genevieve's was beautiful! The owner is very focused on the experience and she delivers! From the refreshments and treats to the personalized attention received, Genevieve's does a wonderful job of making a bride feel special. This new new boutique is beautifully decorated with... Read More a modern touch.

2016-09-19T16:53:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. Best wishes on your marriage!

Start a Conversation!