Chic Bridal Salon

Genevieve’s Bridal Couture is a chic bridal boutique focused solely on the bride. You won’t find any Mother of the Bride, flower girl or bridesmaid dresses in our store, but you may find your dream dress along with an unforgettable experience. This boutique was made with the bride-to-be in mind! From sweet treats and undivided attention, your experience will be unlike any other you’ve had. We make sure there are no more than two brides in our store at a time (but aim for one) so you can be the center of your consultant’s attention. Our dresses range from $1200-$4500, therefore we feel confident we have something here for you. We carry designers Augusta Jones, Blue Willow by Anne Barge, Essense of Australia, L'amour by Calla Blanche, Jim Hjelm by Hayley Paige, & Ti Adora.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

100 W Higgins Rd Suite E-1, Barrington, IL (224) 802-2415

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Erin H

Amazing experience!! I was nervous to try dresses on- wasn't 100% sure what I wanted, didn't know if they'd fit, etc. But from the moment I walked in Maya did everything to make me feel comfortable at at ease. I went with my mom and bridesmaids. Before we even got to the... Read More store, there is a sign outside with my name on it. Such a fun way to start. Maya set it up so we were the only ones in there. We were offered champagne and cookies as soon as we walked in. She was very respectful of my budget and was able to pull styles that either were the same or very similar from my Pinterest board. The store is big and BEAUTIFUL! Tons of natural light, a lot of room to walk around in the dresses and see how they feel. I felt so relaxed the whole time I was in the store and am happy to say that I found my dress. I didn't feel any pressure to buy anything or to even love the dresses. I cannot recommend Genevieve's Bridal Couture enough. Totally worth the drive out from the city.

2016-09-19T16:52:51 Response from the vendor

You ladies were a pleasure. So much fun and so easy going. I can't wait to see you in your gown. You will be a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Samantha S

I am not one to write reviews, but Genevieve's is truly AMAZING!! I had previously been to 3 different bridals salons and I visited Genevieve's today with my bridal part and found my one and only wedding dress with a one and only experience. Monika and everyone there were so... Read More warm, welcoming and fun. Absolutely a memory and experience I will cherish and have forever. Thank you for helping to make my special day amazing by making me look and feel amazing. :)

2017-09-10T21:16:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You're so much fun and you're going to look BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Lora Y

I loved Genevieve's! I felt so special seeing my name on the board outside when I walked into my first appointment. The shop is absolutely beautiful and Maya is so friendly and personable! The gowns I tried on at other salons did not even compare to the ones I tried on here.... Read More Maya and her staff are all very helpful and make sure they give you their full attention for your appointment. I could not be happier with my wedding dress purchase from Genevieve's! From the ambiance, to the staff, to the amazing selection of beautiful dresses - I wish I could rate it higher. After saying yes to my dress, they poured me, my mom, and my maid of honor glasses of champagne and allowed us to celebrate the amazing moment without feeling rushed. Thank you Genevieve's for the best dress shopping experience I could have asked for!

2017-09-10T21:21:04 Response from the vendor

Awww don't make us cry now! This is so incredibly sweet and we will ALWAYS remember you. You're one beautiful bride inside & out. Hugs!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Bridget S

Genevieve’s was an amazing experience! After going to another bridal shop, I️ arrived at Genevieve’s. They make you feel special, like youre the focus and they don’t rush. From your name on the sign of the door to the small space meant for only 2-3 bridal groups at a time, you... Read More feel like the day is for you. Monica was great at giving me tips and adding dresses to try on that she thought would look good even if I️ wasn’t sure. Thank you for a great experience!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Monika S

Before I went out searching for my dress I did a little research on the Knot and Google for a bridal boutique with good reviews. Genevieve’s was listed as one of the best, and it quickly became my number one pick. Both Maya and Francesca were so helpful. I never felt pressured... Read More and would never in a million years imagine that buying a wedding dress would be this easy. Through process of elimination, I found the perfect dress and I couldn’t be happier. All the dresses that were picked out for me were all in my budget and the selection of dresses was amazing. I am so happy that I picked Genevieve’s as my first and last stop. Thank you for making this experience so pleasant and easy. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Monika S

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Virginia L

Very nice store! The small size makes the dress shopping experience more intimate and personal. The selection of dresses was perfect, Genevieve's had a mix of everything and the stylists did a great job selecting dresses and sticking to my budget!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sarah E

I had a great experience at Genevieve's! I went in for my first (and turned out only) appointment not really knowing what I wanted and what to expect. Both Maya and Francesca were wonderful to work with! I ended up not buying my dress that day because I wanted to make sure I... Read More wouldn't like a similar version in a different material first. Maya tracked down the dress I wanted to try on and had it shipped to the store in a week. $25 was a small price to pay to know for sure what dress I wanted. Once I tried that shipped dress on I knew that the first dress was the one for me! I think I made the decision in 5 minutes I can honestly say I am very happy with my decision and very happy with my dress.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Josephine S

Such a great experience here. They have an amazing selection of unique styles and really beautiful dresses. I ended up finding my dream dress here and I am so excited! Not to mention the staff is very compassionate and helpful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lauren S

The dress selection here was amazing and the experience was great as well! It felt very customized for me and I will never forget it!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Erin P

I had a wonderful experience at Genevieve's! It was a small, intimate setting and the stylists were so friendly and helpful in finding me the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Abbi P

I am so happy I went to Genevieve's for my wedding dress. Not only did I find the PERFECT dress - I also had an outstanding experience. Francesca was so helpful in guiding me toward the dress of my dreams. I never planned my wedding in my head or fantasized about my dress. So... Read More she helped me hone in on what I was looking for and wanted!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Michelle M

I just ordered my dress from Genevieves! I went to 4 places for dresses and this place was the best by far. When you make your appointment, you will be the only bride in there (unless it's a weekend, then there's 2) and all of their attention is on you. They definitely make you... Read More feel special. Francesca was my consultant and was so incredibly sweet. Between my first and second appointment, I was messaging Maya, the owner, and she responded right away and was so helpful! I could go on about Genevieve's, but you truly can't go wrong. I am so happy I bought my dress there! :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Michelle H

Great shop, amazing experience, great service and beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Maggie Y

Absolutely amazing

2017-09-10T21:15:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We appreciate it!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Nicole V

I had an amazing experience at Genevieve's! They make you feel special from the moment you arrived! The staff was fantastic. They never made me feel rushed and really listened to what I liked and picked dresses accordingly. All the dresses were beautiful! I would highly... Read More recommend them!

2017-09-10T21:17:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We can't wait to see you back for your dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Megan W

Maya really helped me out in a pinch with the best service anyone could ask for. I purchased my wedding dress from a shop in my PA hometown that unexpectedly went out of business; however, I needed to purchase lace to add sleeves. Maya went above and beyond to find me lace from... Read More the designer that matched perfectly as well as pricing options. Her email responses were kind, thorough and very prompt. She made what I thought would be an arduous task very easy. It is easy to see that she goes above and beyond for her brides. Thanks again Maya!

2017-09-10T21:17:58 Response from the vendor

You're so welcome! Please send me pics of your beautiful gown!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Aurora P

The staff was amazing and genuinely wanted to help me. They were full of energy and made the experience fun! This place is a breath of fresh air from the decor to the dresses! Best wedding experience I've had so far!

2017-09-10T21:20:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for making our job easy! Brides like you make it worthwhile! XO

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Hortie S

After searching many shops, I finally found the one thanks to Maya and Monika! They were very patient and helpful throughout the process. At the end of the day I was able to say yes to the dress ! Can't wait for my big day and to see the final product ! Thanks again ladies <3

2017-09-10T21:23:22 Response from the vendor

You're so welcome! Your dress will truly be one of a kind. We can't wait to see you in it!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kayla R

I cannot thank Maya enough for such a memorable experience at Genevieve's Bridal! The day didn't start off as planned, as my first appointment at another salon got cancelled. I called Genevieve's-also on my list of Bridal Salons to visit- and she took me last minute with an hour... Read More before close. Though it was VERY last minute, she made me and my bridal party feel completely comfortable and took her time to help me choose my dream dress. I've seen almost every episode of 'Say Yes To The Dress' and I was able to have my moment at such a beautiful and welcoming Salon! -Thanks Maya!

2017-09-10T21:24:16 Response from the vendor

You're so welcome! Girls like you make it easy and it's like hanging out with girlfriends. Can't wait to see you again. Muah!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kelly F

Maya was fantasic! I had the dress of my dreams for a reasonible price. Maya was always willing to work with us and gave great recomendations!

2017-09-10T21:24:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelly! Your wedding pictures were breathtaking.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Aimee H

I felt so special at Genevieve's. Surrounded by my mom and sister while I tried on the dress that would be etched in my memories forever. What a fantastic and personable experience for me and my family. Thank you!!!

2017-09-10T21:25:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You are special! And you will be a stunner on your big day in your beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Colleen O

Monica was awesome!!! My family and I had a blast with her! And I found my dress! Thank you for a great experience Monica at Genevieve's bridal!

2017-09-10T21:26:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! Monica loved working with you!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Julia E

Huge selection of dresses and excellent service!

2017-09-10T21:26:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Julia! Can't wait for the big day to come around. XO

Reviewed on 3/22/2017

Genevieve's was amazing!! Maya took incredible care of my daughter, and made us all feel so welcome. She took her time to show my daughter a variety of dresses in many styles, and listened to what my daughter had to say. The shop is beautiful, and was accommodating for the... Read More bridesmaids to be part of this very special moment. It was the first and only shop we needed to go to as she found her perfect dress with Maya's help!