Chic Bridal Salon

Genevieve’s Bridal Couture is a chic bridal boutique focused solely on the bride. You won’t find any Mother of the Bride, flower girl or bridesmaid dresses in our store, but you may find your dream dress along with an unforgettable experience. This boutique was made with the bride-to-be in mind! From sweet treats and undivided attention, your experience will be unlike any other you’ve had. We make sure there are no more than two brides in our store at a time (but aim for one) so you can be the center of your consultant’s attention. Our dresses range from $1200-$4500, therefore we feel confident we have something here for you. We carry designers Augusta Jones, Blue Willow by Anne Barge, Essense of Australia, L'amour by Calla Blanche, Jim Hjelm, Ti Adora and Nicole Spose (coming soon!).

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

100 W Higgins Rd Suite E-1, Barrington, IL (224) 802-2415

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Ola K

Getting your wedding dress can definitely be overwhelming- I walked into Genevieve's with a rough idea of what I wanted, but after I saw all the gorgeous gowns, I just couldn't choose! Francesca and Maya did an amazing job of helping me try on different styles and most... Read More importantly listened to what I wanted to feel on my wedding day. And boy did I find the right dress- totally different than what I originally thought I was going to be wearing and I couldn't be any more excited about my decision! The ladies made me feel very special and did not push for me to buy anything- they even encouraged me to take a few days, think about it and then if I'm still thinking about THE dress, feel free to come back and order it. It was so refreshing not to have the added pressure of having to buy the dress right that minute. Honestly, an amazing experience and the ambiance of the shop is just spectacular- you completely forget you're right down the street from the mall. I absolutely loved everything about it and I can't wait for my dress to come in! Highly recommend Genevieve's to anyone looking for a stress-free, special and fun experience looking for their wedding dress! Thank you Francesca and Maya!

2018-02-04T12:09:46 Response from the vendor

We love seeing reviews like these! You are going to look so beautiful on your wedding day. So glad you stepped out of your comfort zone and tried on something you never imagined for your big day. It was perfect! Can't wait to see you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Samantha S

I am not one to write reviews, but Genevieve's is truly AMAZING!! I had previously been to 3 different bridals salons and I visited Genevieve's today with my bridal part and found my one and only wedding dress with a one and only experience. Monika and everyone there were so... Read More warm, welcoming and fun. Absolutely a memory and experience I will cherish and have forever. Thank you for helping to make my special day amazing by making me look and feel amazing. :)

2017-09-10T21:16:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You're so much fun and you're going to look BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Lora Y

I loved Genevieve's! I felt so special seeing my name on the board outside when I walked into my first appointment. The shop is absolutely beautiful and Maya is so friendly and personable! The gowns I tried on at other salons did not even compare to the ones I tried on here.... Read More Maya and her staff are all very helpful and make sure they give you their full attention for your appointment. I could not be happier with my wedding dress purchase from Genevieve's! From the ambiance, to the staff, to the amazing selection of beautiful dresses - I wish I could rate it higher. After saying yes to my dress, they poured me, my mom, and my maid of honor glasses of champagne and allowed us to celebrate the amazing moment without feeling rushed. Thank you Genevieve's for the best dress shopping experience I could have asked for!

2017-09-10T21:21:04 Response from the vendor

Awww don't make us cry now! This is so incredibly sweet and we will ALWAYS remember you. You're one beautiful bride inside & out. Hugs!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Jocelyn A

Had great vibes when I walked in and my wedding dress was the first one I tried on.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Katie C

I had a wonderful experience when shopping for my wedding dress at Genevieve's Bridal Couture! When I walked in the door, they had a sign with my name on it welcoming me to begin my appointment. Monika, the consultant that helped me, greeted me by name and helped my friends and... Read More I choose dresses for me to try on. Once we had all of the styles I liked, Monika helped me into all of the dresses and answered all of the questions my friends and I had about each one. Once I narrowed my choices down to two, she helped me to try them on again so that I could compare them. I was leaning more towards one dress, and once she added the veil, the deal was done. I had found my dream dress and veil! Once I said yes to the dress, we were offered a Champagne toast to celebrate, and it was the perfect way to end the day. I would recommend Genevieve's Bridal Couture to any bride. My experience was so much fun, and the consultants and owner were extremely friendly and helpful. Plus, they have a variety of beautiful dresses in all different styles. I can't wait to go back when my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Karen G

Best service and support. Very informative on the dresses, styles and body shape to get the look brides want. Personable and not pushy,. Love the dresses, I found 4 that I could have walked out with but ended up with my number 1. best place to shop

2018-02-04T12:11:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your sweet review. We truly appreciate you!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Emily R

Mikayla and Maya were so helpful as I went back and forth narrowing down the dresses I tried on. They had a great selection, and I ultimately bought my dress from them, a large part due to their customer service! Never felt pushed or rushed to make a decision.

2018-02-04T12:12:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so happy you chose your dress with us!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Erin S

I had visited Genevieve's Bridal Couture and this was my first bridal salon ever to try on dresses. As soon as you walk in, they make you feel like a QUEEN! They have an adorable sign with your name on it when you walk in and it immediately makes you feel like it's your day. The... Read More store is beautiful, and clean. Maya and Monica were amazing and helpful, so friendly and patient! It was a GREAT first experience trying on dresses. Although I did not find my dress here, I would recommend it to everyone to try!

2018-02-04T12:12:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We'll never forget you and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Stefanie B

My experience so far has been amazing!! I loved the personal touches made at Genevieve's and it was so special to me to have the salon to myself when shopping. They were incredibly helpful as I tried on dresses, and they worked with me so well, by hearing what I was looking for... Read More in a gown and searching for it. I just ordered my bridal gown with them last Wednesday and Francesca was so amazing to work with both days! My mom and I felt so cared for while working with her, and she is so bubbly, encouraging, and kind. She even greeted us both with hugs :)

2018-02-04T12:13:11 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your review and feedback. So glad you enjoyed your time with Francesca!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Irena A

Monika Mocek was the most amazing and helpful person in helping me try on dresses and make the right selection! She was so kind, friendly and knowledgeable. The experience was so pleasant and picking out the perfect dress and was a blast thanks to Monika. Maya (the owner) is so... Read More wonderful with helping get the dress ready is such short amount of time since I only have 3 months until my wedding. She was on top of it and made sure to put a rush order for me to make my special day possible. She has kept in touch since the beginning. I would highly recommend going to Genevieve's for a wedding dress!

2018-02-04T12:13:36 Response from the vendor

We can't wait to see your wedding pics and are so happy you found "the one" with us!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Justyna R

I would highly recommend shopping at Genevieve's for your bridal gown. From start to finish the whole experience was very pleasant. A few things I liked most about the experience is first they provided you with a questionnaire about your bridal gown and style of your wedding,... Read More secondly the hospitality (from closing down the entire store for your appointment, the friendly staff.. to the champagne when you make your decision) and lastly the overall value and quality of the gown. I knew what I wanted in a gown but now I feel like I received something more than what I could have ever imagined! Thank you Genevieve's!!

2018-02-04T12:14:22 Response from the vendor

We're so happy our services made you feel special. That's what it's all about! Thank you for your support!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Bridget S

Genevieve’s was an amazing experience! After going to another bridal shop, I️ arrived at Genevieve’s. They make you feel special, like youre the focus and they don’t rush. From your name on the sign of the door to the small space meant for only 2-3 bridal groups at a time, you... Read More feel like the day is for you. Monica was great at giving me tips and adding dresses to try on that she thought would look good even if I️ wasn’t sure. Thank you for a great experience!

2018-02-04T12:15:02 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you were satisfied with the service Monika provided! Thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Monika S

Before I went out searching for my dress I did a little research on the Knot and Google for a bridal boutique with good reviews. Genevieve’s was listed as one of the best, and it quickly became my number one pick. Both Maya and Francesca were so helpful. I never felt pressured... Read More and would never in a million years imagine that buying a wedding dress would be this easy. Through process of elimination, I found the perfect dress and I couldn’t be happier. All the dresses that were picked out for me were all in my budget and the selection of dresses was amazing. I am so happy that I picked Genevieve’s as my first and last stop. Thank you for making this experience so pleasant and easy. Highly recommend!

2018-02-04T12:15:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review! Your dress is perfect for you and we can't wait to see you again in a few months!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Monika S

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Virginia L

Very nice store! The small size makes the dress shopping experience more intimate and personal. The selection of dresses was perfect, Genevieve's had a mix of everything and the stylists did a great job selecting dresses and sticking to my budget!

2018-02-04T12:16:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate it!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sarah E

I had a great experience at Genevieve's! I went in for my first (and turned out only) appointment not really knowing what I wanted and what to expect. Both Maya and Francesca were wonderful to work with! I ended up not buying my dress that day because I wanted to make sure I... Read More wouldn't like a similar version in a different material first. Maya tracked down the dress I wanted to try on and had it shipped to the store in a week. $25 was a small price to pay to know for sure what dress I wanted. Once I tried that shipped dress on I knew that the first dress was the one for me! I think I made the decision in 5 minutes I can honestly say I am very happy with my decision and very happy with my dress.

2018-02-04T12:16:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy you love your dress!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Josephine S

Such a great experience here. They have an amazing selection of unique styles and really beautiful dresses. I ended up finding my dream dress here and I am so excited! Not to mention the staff is very compassionate and helpful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lauren S

The dress selection here was amazing and the experience was great as well! It felt very customized for me and I will never forget it!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Erin P

I had a wonderful experience at Genevieve's! It was a small, intimate setting and the stylists were so friendly and helpful in finding me the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Abbi P

I am so happy I went to Genevieve's for my wedding dress. Not only did I find the PERFECT dress - I also had an outstanding experience. Francesca was so helpful in guiding me toward the dress of my dreams. I never planned my wedding in my head or fantasized about my dress. So... Read More she helped me hone in on what I was looking for and wanted!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Michelle M

I just ordered my dress from Genevieves! I went to 4 places for dresses and this place was the best by far. When you make your appointment, you will be the only bride in there (unless it's a weekend, then there's 2) and all of their attention is on you. They definitely make you... Read More feel special. Francesca was my consultant and was so incredibly sweet. Between my first and second appointment, I was messaging Maya, the owner, and she responded right away and was so helpful! I could go on about Genevieve's, but you truly can't go wrong. I am so happy I bought my dress there! :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Michelle H

Great shop, amazing experience, great service and beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Maggie Y

Absolutely amazing

2017-09-10T21:15:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We appreciate it!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Nicole V

I had an amazing experience at Genevieve's! They make you feel special from the moment you arrived! The staff was fantastic. They never made me feel rushed and really listened to what I liked and picked dresses accordingly. All the dresses were beautiful! I would highly... Read More recommend them!

2017-09-10T21:17:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We can't wait to see you back for your dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Megan W

Maya really helped me out in a pinch with the best service anyone could ask for. I purchased my wedding dress from a shop in my PA hometown that unexpectedly went out of business; however, I needed to purchase lace to add sleeves. Maya went above and beyond to find me lace from... Read More the designer that matched perfectly as well as pricing options. Her email responses were kind, thorough and very prompt. She made what I thought would be an arduous task very easy. It is easy to see that she goes above and beyond for her brides. Thanks again Maya!

2017-09-10T21:17:58 Response from the vendor

You're so welcome! Please send me pics of your beautiful gown!