Documentary

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

667 Laurel Street, Baton Rouge, LA Louisiana & Beyond (225) 772-9143

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Ellen H

Genovese Ashford Studios were the photographers for my wedding in July 2017. They are hard working, professional, creative, and their work is stunning! They captured absolutely everything. Going through the pictures lets me relive all of it. I am so grateful for their hard... Read More work - you only get one chance to capture these moments, and I honestly did not expect so many amazing pictures. I highly recommend them if you are looking for photographers who will patiently work with you and require no supervision. They just did the work with kind smiles and made it look effortless.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Leslie M

I can't say enough good things about Genovese Ashford Studios! Chris Genovese took our Engagement Photos, did my Bridal Portraits, and photographed our Wedding and Reception. Everything was beautiful. We don't feel very photogenic but Chris made us look amazing. Chris took... Read More his time and helped us create incredible memories.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Ashleigh E

If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!! I could not say enough positive things about Kim and my experience with her and her staff! From engagements, to bridals to wedding pictures, I have loved every single picture! They kept me laughing and comfortable my whole bridal... Read More session. My husband actually didn't have a horrible time taking engagement pictures (: Everything was so upbeat! Our portraits are GORGEOUS! I would recommend them again and again and again! Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017

Genovese Ashford Studios did a great job with our wedding!! They had great attention to detail to make sure they captured the whole night for us. My husband and I are both from big families and had alot of variables when it came to getting the pictures taken. They were very... Read More organized and knew exactly what pictures to take and where everyone needed to be. It was great not having to stress about getting everyone in place!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Megan B

Absolutely LOVED working with Jenny and Kim for my bridals and wedding! They made taking bridals feel so relaxed and stress free-- definitely not awkward as I was worried about! I have gotten so many compliments on my bridal portraits! For the wedding day, Jenny and Kim captured... Read More the day PERFECTLY-- from the bridal parties personalities when we were getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception.... all of the images reflect the day just as it was, the BEST DAY EVER! Would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Stephanie E

Genovese Ashford first caught my eye at a New Orleans Bridal show. Plenty of photographers were at this specific show, but the shots that they had were exactly what I was looking for- a photographer I didn't have to stop and pose for throughout my wedding day. From pre-bridals... Read More to the entire wedding day, Kim was a BLAST to work with. Her assistant Jen also ROCKED. They both made my husband and I feel so comfortable, it was like we had known them for so much longer than we did. They got so many amazing shots and half the time I didn't even notice they were there. Not only me, but my friends and family were astounded with the beautiful pictures we received. Not to mention, their price is pretty fair compared to most photographers. If I could do it all over again, I would still pick Genovese Ashford Studios to photograph my wedding. I really can't sing their praises enough. They were AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jessica D

The whole Genovese Ashford team is awesome! They are very professional yet extremely friendly and easy to work with. Jennifer and DJ photographed our wedding, and all the pictures are beautiful! They are both easy going and rolled right along with all the craziness of the... Read More day. The online portal is extremely user friendly! With all the stress of planning a wedding, I never felt any anxiety about my pictures. The team really provides a seamless process!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Stacey D

Genovese Ashford was everything and more that we could have asked for out of a photography crew. We utilized them for our engagement photos, pre-bridal portraits, and of course the wedding coverage. They were able to capture all of the major moments as well as all the little... Read More ones. We just received our wedding photo link, and as we flipped through the photos, we were able to recall the entire event as if we were still there. We were highly impressed by how quickly we received our photos back. The quality is superb! Kim Ashford and the rest of the crew went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. We are truly appreciative of all their hard work. We highly recommend them to every upcoming bride and groom!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017

I can't say enough about how absolutely wonderful Genovese Ashford Studios is!! From the very first conversation I had with Chris Genovese, I knew his company was the right fit for mine and my husbands wedding photographer! He did our engagement pictures a couple of months... Read More before our wedding, and he made us feel so comfortable the entire time! He had an eye for certain locations & the lighting that was impressive! He was so laid back and genuine. He even allowed us to bring our two 80-90lb dogs for a couple of shots! My husband was so impressed with our decision! Our wedding day was even more perfect & thanks to him & Jenny, our day was captured beautifully! Jenny was just as amazing and so easy to work with! Not only was she providing exceptional photography, but she was so sweet to continuously check in with me & make sure I didn't need anything prior to my ceremony! I highly recommend Genovese Ashford Studios! You will not regret it! They are beyond amazing!! Great photographers & even better people! I can't Thank them enough!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Lindsay P

Chris was absolutely amazing during our entire wedding preparation! Since the very first day we booked him he was always available for help and easy to get in touch with. He made everything so easy for us and we never had to stress! We both immediately felt at ease shooting our... Read More engagement photos with him. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera...but we had absolutely no trouble at all with Chris. He allowed us to be ourselves and encouraged us to just have fun! Chris is very organized, professional, and is an extremely calming presence which was very much appreciated. He made our engagement photos and wedding day go by smoothly without any trouble. Not only did he capture everything we wanted on our wedding day, but he was able to give us wonderful memories to last forever. I would highly recommend Genovese Ashford for your wedding photography!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Blair T

I had the honor of having Kim as my photographer and I honestly could not have asked for better! She made the whole experience as simple and relaxing as possible. Our timing was off for me getting ready on my wedding day and she helped make it seem like no big deal which is... Read More something you don't expect from your photographer! I couldn't be happier with my pictures!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Samantha R

Kim was so easy to work with and my pictures came out amazing! I had a hive outbreak the night before my wedding that lasted the full week ever and she did such a great job of getting the best angles and editing to make them less noticeable. I can't thank her enough for... Read More capturing such amazing pictures that will remind me of the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jane B

We felt really comfortable with Kim during our engagement photo shoot (let's be honest, those can be weird). My husband and I also had a great time having her shoot our wedding and reception! Great pictures and really personal people! We loved their energy throughout our... Read More wedding and the pictures of family and friends dancing and having a blast was priceless! Totally recommend Genovese Ashford for wedding photography!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Meghan D

You guys did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day on April 1, 2017. You took the time to get down what we wanted out of the experience and we thank you so very much for that. Aaron and Meghan Dunn

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Iracema A

BEST EVER!!!!! Genovese Ashford Studios were absolutely amazing to work with. I had the pleasure of working with Kim and Jennifer. Kim was my photographer for my bridal session. She made me feeling so comfortable throughout the whole session. My bridal photos came out better... Read More than I had hoped for. For my wedding, I worked with Jennifer. She was also easy to work with. She kept everyone on track, and was able to capture all the images I wanted plus some. I cannot say enough great things about them.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jenny R

Jen was so easy to work with from the start! Having the website portal made everything easy to remember and reference. The day of the wedding we had Jen and Kim. They were so fun to work with and kept Nick and I laughing and smiling the whole time. I got my picture gallery last... Read More night and LOVE every single picture. There is this one they got of my dad and I before the ceremony that I don't even remember them being there! That picture will be so special to me forever!! Every moment was so perfectly capture; I could not possibly be any happier! I definitely recommend this team!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kimberly C

Chris was referred to me by my sister. He is reliable and friendly to work with. He makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and isn't too heavy on the photoshop. The only reason I did not give five stars is because I filled out a questionnaire and requested... Read More certain pictures. Not all of them were captured but I did get some great shots. Overall I'd recommend him.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Michelle P

Chris and Kim were amazing! They showed up on time and were very easy to work with and professional! They took amazing photographs too!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Renee Z

Absolutely amazing! Kim was so easy to work with and made the experience so easy and comfortable. Easy to get in touch with and absolutely stunning photos. Laid back demeanor is exactly what I needed on a big stressful day, and she delivered!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Shannon S

Genovese Ashford did an amazing job from our engagement session to our wedding day! I cannot say enough good things about Kim she is wonderful and such a pleasure to work with. She was patient and kind to my entire family. and made me feel very special. I am in love with all of... Read More my photos and would highly recommend to anyone! She captured some very special moments I will never forget and I am forever grateful for that! :)

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Jimmy N

Chris and his team are simply the best! From the moment we started to search for our wedding photographers, we were sold immediately after meeting Chris for the first time. His ability to shoot in Houston and New Orleans, made it even better! He was extremely kind, courteous,... Read More professional, and flexible to our requests. He is also a great guy to just talk to and to witness his joy for photography is also a bonus! He created comfortable and natural environments and positioning for shots and we didn't feel stressed or "forced" into weird "poses". He is a must hire! By the way, that's coming from the Groom. My wife has even more good things to say!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Jenny M

Genovese Ashford was wonderful! They were professional, friendly and did a great job. They made my entire family and bridal party feel right at home. They got right to work and took amazing pictures. I cannot say enough good things about how well the pics turned out and how... Read More awesome Kim, Layla & Jennie were. Everything was just as I planned and hoped for and even more. Thank you Genovese Ashford for making our day special and capturing all the important moments!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Ebony L

Genovese Ashford Studios were one of the most professional and organized photographers I've ever encountered. They took the time to find out what was most important to my fiancé and I the day of our wedding and captured every single detail. We highly recommend using Genovese... Read More Ashford Studios for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Jenny

I can't say enough to describe how wonderful Chris was to work without throughout the entire process. From our engagement photos to my bridal shoot to our wedding day, he captured every moment so perfectly and was so easy to work with. His photography is beautiful both indoors... Read More and outdoors and he truly listens to what you want to get out of your pictures. We knew he would be great to work with after seeing my brother in law's wedding and were blown away by the pictures he took. I highly recommend Chris for your big day and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Sherron R

I was BLOWN away by Chris Genovese's work! He truly captures every detail within a photo and is so fun to work with! I loved my bridals and our wedding photos are spectacular. Him and his team captured every single moment of our wedding day and we will be cherishing these photos... Read More for a life time.