Geoffrey Roderick Photography

(6)

CT, MA and NY, CT

A Blend Of Fashion, Elegance & Art

Discriminating wedding coverage that blends an edgy artistic vision with classically romantic imagery. Let me tell your story by capturing every moment and every emotion, from the laughter to the tears. - My passion for photography is what sets me apart.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

48 Grand Boulevard, CT, MA and NY, CT

Amazing!!

9/02/2012 Amy F

We were VERY happy with our wedding photos. We had interviewed 3 wedding photographers - Geoffrey was the first and we had made our decision even before meeting with the other photographers. He was very easy going, relaxed, his photographs were beautiful (I liked the mix of traditional and photojournalism). He wasn't pushy (like some others can be) - he let his photos speak for themselves. We loved that we could do the engagement session - he was very flexible in going where we wanted to. The wedding photographs were a breeze - he was efficient, relaxed and made it so easy (and quick!). For the ceremony and reception - it was like he wasn't there (until we saw the pictures afterward), which was perfect for us. I HIGHLY recommend him, worth the money! Also - we had preview wedding pictures the very next day!! We had all of our photos - while we were STILL on our honeymoon. We could not have asked for a better photographer!!

Don't go cheap on a photographer!

12/31/2011 Kelly A. D

Your wedding day is one day event...can't be re-done and you have to trust your photographer to capture those moments, that day. Don't go with a cheap photographer. When I say cheap, I mean $1,000 or less. You will get what you paid for - crappy photos. My point is, spend the $3,000 and you will have wonderful photos by Geoffrey for the rest of your life! You can't say that about many things at the wedding. The photos you will have forever and realize the money is well spent! I found Geoffrey's work through a friend. He had done her wedding and I thought her pictures were amazing. They are abstract, and creative, nothing cookie cutter about them. He captures the moments you want to remember...not Uncle Bob stuffing his face with cake! He did an absolute fabulous job on our photo's and I cannot wait to get them framed and up on our wall! Geoffrey is very professional, passionate, and never in your face the day of the wedding. You don't notice him taking the photos, which is great. I would recommend a thousand times over!

Pricey but totally worth every penny

8/13/2011 Michelle H

Geoffrey made my wedding unforgettable. Less than one day after the wedding, he had a few pictures up on his blog! He is so easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in each portion of the wedding. I'm even sure that the pictures of me crying through my vows will be beautiful. It is very easy to get a hold of Geoffrey. Email, phone, etc. He also has an amazing studio in which he can help you personalize your package and also what you expect for your wedding. Geoffrey was one of my favorite vendors and I will recommend him to anyone and everyone! I can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos!

You won't be disappointed

9/10/2010 Lindsay O

Geoffrey was wonderful to work with; you can't deny his artistry and he conducts himself as a professional. He was very responsive and helpful during the planning process. He has a very relaxed demeanor, which made us very comfortable around him and led to better photos for both our engagement and wedding photo shoots. We love the wedding photos and have gotten so many compliments on how artistic and beautiful they are.

Dream Photographer

10/09/2010 Caitlin A

I cannot recommend Geoffery enough. We had very high expectations based on his prior work, and he, by far, exceeded every one of them. Our pictures are gorgeous (we've gotten so many compliments, including family friends in the wedding industry) and he was a dream to work with. Geoffery is very professional - he promptly responded to all questions I had and continually followed up with me, often taking the initiative. He showed up early the day of and stayed late to capture everything we wanted- truly going above and beyond the call of duty. He is also very easy to get along with - he is not pushy and has a very funny and relaxing presence. He is on the higher end of pricing, and we were sticker shocked a bit, but Geoffery negotiated and worked with us to get a package in our price range. And honestly, it is worth every cent; he is a terrific value for the high quality he produces. I would book him again in an instant.

Review for Geoffrey Roderick Photography

7/18/2008 Samantha C

Very timely in turnaround of proofs and album design.

Send Email