George Thomas Florist

$$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

5609 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN

My wedding flowers were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Kaylee T

When it came to flowers, I was an extremely picky bride. No roses, no baby's breath, the list goes on and on. However, Melissa at George Thomas Florist wasn't afraid to think outside of the box on the flowers she could use. I ended up with the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers I didn't even know existed, let alone were available for late october!

best florist in Indy!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Katie K

We are so happy with our choice in florist!! Melissa at George Thomas was professional, kind, smart, and really knew her flowers and what looked great with the budget we had. She even made up a quick 'sample bridesmaid' bouquet for me to get an idea of what she could do, and it was GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely loved working with her and they did an amazing job on our flowers! Our pictures look stunning with the beautiful arrangements, we couldn't be more pleased!!! We plan to continue buying from George Thomas Florist- they are local, have reasonable costs, and have simply exquisite flowers and arrangements! We HIGHLY recommend George Thomas Florist!

Absolutely Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Nancy E

I loved working with Melissa. She was warm without being too gushy, you know how wedding vendors can get sometimes :) She really listened to what I wanted and produced exactly that. I still have the succulents 6 weeks after my wedding. I don't want to throw them away!

Florist

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 alaina R

I can't say enough about Melissa at George Thomas. My original quote was a little over budget and she sat down with me and we made some changes that didn't sacrafice my vision. She never made me feel uncomfortable about the price and the flowers were AMAZING! So many compliments.

The Perfect Flowers for Your Big Day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Tracy W

Melissa at George Thomas created the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding day. They were accommodating and creative. They were also incredibly affordable and flexible in terms of what we ordered, picking up, etc. I changed my order a few weeks before the wedding and added more flowers. Everything was perfect. I wish I had known how beautiful my flowers would be. I would have looked into preservation!

Quality Florist

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Joanna K

The florist was very helpful and provided ideas that complemented my initial thoughts. I was very happy with the flowers on the wedding day. They are slightly more expensive, but worth the additional cost.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Lindsay J

George Thomas was easy to work with and the flowers on the wedding day were FANTASTIC. They were patient in trying to find the look I was going for all while sticking with the strict restrictions of the Eiteljorg Museum. Melissa was great to work with and present during all the events. I will be using them for all events I have going forward!

Send Email