Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Generators, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

2120 Hilton Dr, Gainesville, GA (770) 886-1506

Great accomodations, some things not what I thought they'd be

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Caroline D

I can't say enough about Zack at North GA Party Rentals. He was great to work with and helped us figure out exactly what we needed. Everything was a great value and cheaper than Tents over Georgia, which is another option in the area. The only things that I was concerned about... Read More was the dance floor (not sure if it was just how hard we were dancing, but it was coming apart by the end of the night) But, the tent was beautiful, ESPECIALLY with the chandelier! It gave the perfect amount of romantic light in addition to the candles we had at everyones table. Loved them!

Agreed - Buyer Beware

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Ashlee T

We opted to rent everything for our wedding from North Georgia Party Rental (which actually changed it's name to North Georgia Event Creations during our rental period) because they were more affordable than the other rental options in Cumming, GA by at least a couple hundred... Read More dollars overall given the amount of things we were renting for them. The individual I dealt with from start to finish was Zach Staggs, and he was exceptionally pleasant to deal with...in the beginning. As time wore on the customer service became less and less, waiting for days between responses from him. When it got to 2-3 weeks before the event, I began trying to contact him to finalize my order because I had been told that nothing could be changed after 14 days. After an unsuccessful attempt to contact him by phone, I sent him an e-mail which was not answered until he finally called me 10 days before the event. He then gave me trouble in changing my order, although he did, of course, let me add additional things to the order with no headache. My event was to be held on 4/26, with delivery pre-arranged for 2p.m. on 4/25. I received a phone call at 6:30 on 4/24 stating that they overbooked their delivery and decided to deliver my products to the wedding site that evening instead of the next day. I then received attitude from them when I told them with no prior notice I couldn't guarantee that they would have access at which point he told me they could jump the fence, not to worry. I was finally able to get in touch with our venue coordinator and gain approval for their entry, and asked Zach to call me when they arrived at the venue. I never received that phone call, and did not hear from him at all until he called at noon on 4/25 to tell me that my venue coordinator had yelled at him for setting things up in the wrong place, and it only went downhill from there. When I arrived at the venue for the rehearsal on Friday the tent was not only set up in the wrong area, but looked horrible. There were strings and bits of material from where the tent was extremely ripped and weathered hanging down on all sides, and despite the fact that I reviewed with him on three separate occasions the fact that we wanted both short sides and the long exposed side of the tent to have walls we had about 2/3 of the long wall and half of one short wall covered only. The farmhouse "rustic" chairs that I ordered as a "Brand New Item" back in November looked as if they were the oldest most beat up chairs they had that had been stored in a dirty warehouse untouched for years. Seats were ripped, whole sides of the chairs were missing paint, etc. We also rented a coffeemaker from him which didn't work at all, and one of our wedding guests had to drive down the road the day of the wedding to get Dunkin Donut's "Box of Joe" in order to serve coffee at our wedding. I attempted to contact him by telephone 3 times, 2 text messages, and e-mail the day of the rehearsal to try and get answers as to why the rental items were in such a state and received no return communication at all until my mother called from another phone number. I guess at the end of the day we got what we paid for, which was a lesser quality product than the higher priced items from his competitor companies. We made the best of it and dressed it up as well as we could, but I was very disappointed overall with the attitude and quality of the service and products provided from this company.

RENTER BEWARE!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013

This company doesn't deserve 1 star. These people ARE NOT professionals! RENTER BEWARE! Called 1 month ahead of time, was told the morning of that they would arrive at 5pm (even though we had discussed earlier time prior). At 4:30 they said it would be 5:20, got a call from... Read More them at 6. They showed up at 6:35! One of my photographers had to leave because of the delay. The items rented were not what we ordered & were in terrible shape to top it off. Then the rental items were not picked up as promised. Had to call several times to get them to pick up, two days LATE! Management was unapologetic & offered excuse after excuse. Save yourself the hassle & rent from somewhere else.

Ceremony Chair rental...

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Daliana V

Rented the chairs for the ceremony from North Georgia Party Rentals. They were clean and delivered on time. Workers set them up. We paid $90 more to have them picked up the night of the event. Wonderful customer service. Give customers individual attention.