Geri Sims Weddings & Events The Art of Sheer

Serving Atlanta & Beyond

Aisle Decorations, Backdrops, Candles, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Wedding Designers, Decorations + Accents, Flower Arrangements, Draping, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Atlanta & Beyond (404) 558-1300

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Laine M

I spoke to Geri on the phone about my idea and theme of my wedding, including the venue. Not only was she impressed with my theme she also said she was going to share it and my venue location with other brides! She's a con!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Grace n

I hired Geri to do draping and lighting and I'd seen pictures in the past and thought she was amazing! The day of the wedding she didn't show up but had workers there...which is fine, but the problem was they picked the wrong colors and when I spoke to Geri about it she swore up... Read More and down it was all what we'd agreed on. I later showed her images from the reception and then she told me I had a bad photographer. No "I'm sorry", Nothing! She cursed me out over the phone and called me a brat and then hung up in my face. I thought using Geri would bring my weddin to life, but she ended up being an actual nightmare!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Tanya B

Kept 75% of my deposit even though she couldn't provide the style drape I needed for the venue. I wouldn't recommend.

Beautiful lighting and draping!

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Samantha L

Geri was great about listening to my ideas and looking through all of my inspiration photos to get a solid grasp of what I was looking for with my lighting and draping. She was already familiar with my wedding venue, so she was able to make recommendations and bring her own... Read More ideas to the table that totally helped bring the look I wanted to life. I asked for "out-door cafe string lighting" throughout the reception space. Pretty simple, right? Geri brought in several different styles of lighting, using different size and color bulbs, and created the most beautiful web of lights that added the perfect "summer night / vintage" feel to the venue space. Truely above and beyond what I expected! The quality of the draping was excellent too. Geri took the time to chat with me and my stylist that morning and adjusted the draping right there on the spot based on a "lightbulb" idea that one of my girlfriends had to create a longer, more dramatic entry down the aisle for me. It turned out beautifully and I was really appreciative that she was so open to the last minute suggestion. The draping looks really great in all of my photos too. It made for an excellent back drop for friends wanting to snap nice family photos while they were all dressed up, and the soft glow created by the lighting onto the drapes looked lovely in our photos as well. Wonderful job all around!!

A dream come true

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Sharita G

Geri sims production tranformed my reception space into a dream come true everyone loved it it was so beautiful. They also did a good job at the church but the people she had working with her could have been a little more customer focused.

Fairy tales do come true

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Kamilah M

Mrs. Sims and her team did a fantastic job with the drapery and colannade for my "Up front and Center stage" wedding ( I got married in a theater)