Vintage Rentals for your special event!

Gertrude & Evelyn vintage rentals has a vast collection of beautiful and unique pieces to make your day special. We offer gorgeous upholstered furniture, vintage farm tables, buffets, dressers, trunks, crates, glass pillars, votive holders, and candles in a range of sizes, gold mirrored trays, assorted table numbers, lace runners and table cloths. Our Vintage Dinnerware and Silverware and accessories is a beautiful mix of patterns, and can serve 300 guests! For those that prefer the more rustic look, we offer pieces from cherry wood slices to mason jars, crates and tool boxes. visit our Instagram, Facebook, and website www.gertrudeandevelynvintage.com

Southeastern Wisconsin (262) 716-6676

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Gina L

Thank you so much, Susan, for our absolutely gorgeous wedding china and seating displays; everything perfectly complimented our venue - Mercantile Hall. People are still buzzing about how unique and stunning the tables were with everyone having a different place setting. You... Read More were so easy and sweet to work with. I will recommend Gertrude & Evelyn to anyone I can! You made our day so special.

Susan Kott

Collecting Antique pieces has been a passion of mine since I've been nine years old, when I would attend auctions and estate sales with my mother. I love the pieces as much as I love designing a space with them in it! The name Gertrude, was my children's great grandmother on their father side, and Evelyn was their great grandmother on my side. Two wonderful women, whom I greatly admire. Seeing all the 'things' that told a story of a person's life intrigued me. You will see the passion I have for antique and vintage pieces as we use these pieces to create your special day!