Charleston's BEST Photo Booth & Event Services

Getem Twisted Photo Booth & Event Services is the premier provider of photo booth and event services in Charleston! Getem Twisted adds more fun and life to your party! With options ranging from our inflatable photo booth enclosure to our festive balloon decor, Getem Twisted ensures that your guest have an experience to remember!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Cathleen T

Having Get 'Em Twisted at several of our events has made awesome and lasting memories for a LOT of people! The owners are amazing and so much fun to work with, and the sheer number of props they bring is fantastic too! The equipment is the very up-to-date and the set ups are... Read More really, really flexible. I have tested the boundaries of space requirements and they have made it work without a hitch each and every time! I highly recommend their services to anyone looking to create memories for their event and for those attending their events! Thanks, Get 'Em Twisted!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Kristina F

If you're looking for a good time, great customer service, and a fantastic deal, look no further. Japhet and his team are phenomenal. If I have any photo booth rental need, I wouldn't look anywhere else. Japhet and his team show up on time with smiles on their faces. I'm... Read More confident your wedding will be better with Get Em Twisted.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Cathleen T

Japhet (Jay) Rivera

Photo Booths are great add-ons to any event. It allows guest to have fun and have something to take home with them to remember forever! Thats why I aim to make sure ALL my clients are satisfied with our services. Also, we want everyone to have a chance to enjoy our services, so we aim to make sure our photo booth is affordable while most importantly, providing the best quality service! ~Jay Rivera