Gianna's Photography

Greater Minnesota and Western Wisconsin

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

122 Hamel Road, Medina, MN Greater Minnesota and Western Wisconsin (763) 300-4690

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jade K

Absolutely the best! Neither one of us had much experience with a photographer and had heard a few horror stories from close friends and family regarding their wedding photographers. After one meeting with Gianna we were so comfortable and looked forward to working with her. We... Read More needed a couple back up plans: our engagement session it was below zero and had planned an outdoor session, and on our wedding day it rained all day. Gianna contacted us and came up with new plans and we have amazing pictures to relive our memories. She was so helpful with the flow of the wedding day and we had a blast with her. Very professional, attentive to detail, and she clearly loves her job. We loved her candid style and her open mind for a few posed photos. We moved out of state unexpectedly during our planning process and communication was not an issue. Definitely recommend working with Gianna's Photography!

Vesta L.Sobczyk Mother of the groom

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

I was so impressed with the ease she move in and out of the whole day to capture all of the right moments that mattered to all of us. The Photo she took will help us remember each moment, the ones we saw and the ones we did not see.

Best Photographer Out There!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Melony A

Amazing photographer. Very keen eye and pays close attention to detail. Love the "candid" photos and only staged photos you want. Wonderful personality and easy to get along with.

She's a ninja.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Kellie K

Gianna was a delight to have for our wedding photographer. Her timelines for our wedding day were manageable and she helped keep our distracted group moving towards completing our photo goals. Gianna scoped out the area of our venues in the weeks before, finding unique... Read More shots that were close by that would give our photos variety. -Side wall of the neighboring business? Check. -Random field next to the parking garage? Check. She was also climbing in trees and laying in the wet grass filled with crickets. She knew what shots to take and did what needed to be done to ensure that she got them. My husband compared her to a ninja. She was very aware of the surroundings - if there was a memorable moment she was there and taking the photos to capture it. After awhile I didn't even bother to check to see if she was capturing the moment - I didn't have to worry which is so relieving on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Jessica M

Gianna is a fantastic photographer! She photographed my brother's wedding this summer and the portraits and candid photos are fabulous. As part of the wedding party she kept all the 'unruly children' in line with her direction and timeline. I would highly recommend her for... Read More all your wedding and portrait needs. Thanks Gianna! Love ya! J.R.

Best Photographer By Far

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 John Tyler B

Gianna was the perfect photographer! She included a free engagement session to confirm we liked her style and was even better the day of. She is the perfect balance of letting everyone have fun, and getting the job done. My groomsmen are known to be a bit rowdy, from... Read More Texas...she kept them in check all day. Then once the standard photos are over, she seamlessly meshes with the crowd and takes wonderful candid photos. She is great with lighting, great with action poses, offers advice and helps the bride/groom with their attire. She takes creative shots that are very unique. My wife and I just got our photos back and could not be happier. Go with Gianna - she will not disappoint!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Gianna was our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos and we absolutely loved her! She had great ideas and listened to ours as well. We also did the photobox which was a blast and something really fun to have to remember your big day. I highly recommend that!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

My husband and I planned our wedding rather quickly. Gianna was more then patient with two people who would rather not have their photos taken. Would highly recommend her services, our pictures turned out beautifully.

mother of the bride

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Gianna was amazing! Caring, professional, personal and where she needed to be at all times but never noticed she was there. Two other vendors commented on her and gave referrals to their friends for photography. Thank you Gianna for more than we could have hoped for!

My first choice and first recommendation for a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kelly J

We found Gianna's Photography on the Knot while researching vendors for our August 2013 wedding. We interviewed several photographers and selected Gianna because of her amazing photos, wedding package value and her great personality. We could tell she would be fun to work... Read More with, but also be able to "herd cats" aka our bridal party and families on the big day. Beginning with our engagement photo shoot, she put us immediately at ease and was fun to work with. We were thrilled with our amazing photos! The day of the wedding was the same. Gianna has the appropriate amount of involvement for the moment. She felt like one of the girls, interacting with us while shooting the bridal party getting ready, but easily faded into the background to capture the private moments such as the first look and the tender moments with parents before the ceremony. Her second photographer was great to work with as well (Milena). I can’t say enough about the resulting pictures! Spectacular! We enjoyed working with Gianna so much that we are using her for our first child's first year photos. As always, we are very pleased with the results and with her professionalism. She will always be my first choice and my first recommendation when it comes to booking a photographer. Thank you again Gianna!!

So happy!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Brandi B

I absolutely love Gianna! She did our engagement and wedding pics. I added an extra photographer and a couple hours onto the original package. Both photographers were amazing! They were fun and professional and super sweet. The pictures turned out amazing and I love the proof... Read More book! I would Definitely hire Gianna again.

Great personality!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Jessica K

Gianna has a great, professional personality! She is easy to work with and puts you at ease. She's is quick to respond to questions and concerns as well as providing you with your pictures. The only downfall I had was that I wished some of our pictures we a little more creative.... Read More The fix, just bring some shots that you want done and she would put a twist on them.

Snap her up!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Amy G

My wedding was in June of this year and Gianna captured our day beautifully! She was a joy to work with from the first meeting we had with her to the moment we said goodbye as she snapped the last photo at our dance. I found her name on the Knot and was nervous about such a big... Read More decision- she exceeded every expectation. She listened to our requests about lighting, offered ideas and tips along the way and has a delightful personality to work with. The quality of our photos for the engagement and wedding day are beautiful and we've had so many compliments. We were so impressed, she is truly a find! Thanks from the Shatava's

Perfect day..

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 LaToshia J

Gianna was so wonderful to work with. I had a large wedding party and large family. Gianna was so sweet and easy to work with. I caught her helping out at times. She had great ideas and just fit right in with us. I received my prints a few days ago and her work is wonderful.... Read More She captured such wonderful memories. Thank you Gianna for my our special day so amazing. Always, The Rudds

Gianna is AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Ann T

We did interviews for photographers extensively 1 month ago for my July wedding, and I was starting to lose it when we found Gianna. Her personality and positivity bolstered my confidence and allowed us to celebrate the day with no worries about the photos-we knew we were in... Read More good hands because she is friendly, and genuinely knows what she's doing. Amazingly professional- it was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding to hire Gianna.

bang for our buck!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Tara Z

I'm not sure where to begin! It has been a month since our wedding and still trying to adjust to normal daily life that doesn't involve tedious detail planning. From the very moment my husband and I met Gianna we knew that she was a perfect match for us. She has a wonderful... Read More quirky sense of humor and was quick to realize our vision for our engagement shoot. She had the perfect setting in mind and the pictures turned out beautifully! Upon signing with her we opted for the entire package she had available. E-pics, private boudair shoot (beautiful special gift for my husband), rights to all the photos to be taken over the next year,a photobox at the reception, and a full day of shooting at our wedding(herself and another photographer). Gianna was so easy to work with and her second photographer Milena certainly has an eye for detail! The preview photos that we have recieved at this time are especially spectacular and both Gianna and Milena caught the candid moments of our day amazingly! Our wedding party loved working with her! Thanks to the timelines she had created we had more than enough time to get the large group photos out of the way even though my side of the bridal party was running behind that day. Words can't express the amazing job she did and I am so glad that Gianna was our photographer! We will be using her again in the future! She really did give us a bang for our buck!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Sweetpea m

I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding that Gianna photographed. Gianna is awesome! She has a great attitude, is a lot of fun and is so patient. She's a total sweetheart. She is amazing at what she does.

Reviewed on 9/19/2013

Gianna exceeded my expectations. Everyone needs to have a photographer like her. I can’t put into words how amazing and patient she was. When you have someone who is constantly around you taking pictures, you need someone with a great attitude, sense of humor and most... Read More importantly patience. All these qualities, Gianna possessed. I couldn’t have had a better photographer on my wedding day!

Stylish, unique photographs.

Reviewed on 9/18/2013

Our wedding was a small intimate affair and Gianna was able to capture the essence of that in her pictures. She had some very unique, creative ideas for pictures and the results were wonderful. Giannas a complete professional about her work yet she's able to make her subjects as... Read More comfortable as if they were out with friends snapping a few candid pictures. She was also upfront about her pricing which I think is very important. Overall just an excellent experience with Gianna and I will highly recommend her to friends!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Giannna was always at the ready and really captured the emotion, spontaneity, and magic of the moment! Her over all pictures were beautiful and really helped me to relive the day. She was vary timely about getting the pictures back to me, and her website for viewing them all was... Read More very user friendly. On top of everything, her bright and bubbly personality made her an extra friend at the event. She truly is a gold star!

Fairy Festival

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Dawn M

Gianna captured some amazing photos for us and worked discreetly to get candids as well as highlighting a lot of the details of our event. She is personable, professional and dependable- we got exactly what we were looking for! I highly recommend all of her services!!

Wonderful Job!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Gianna was prompt and had worked with fantastic efficiency. Her eye for and attention to detail made for some amazing photographs. She even helped pin boutineers! Her assistant, Spencer, was also wonderful and also paid fine attention to detail and captured some amazing... Read More moments.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Gianna and her assistant were a joy to have at my son's wedding. They were professional and very attentive to their job, yet so personable that we felt like they were part of the family. She is very creative and worked very hard to get that "special shot."

An amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Shawn F

We interviewed quite a few photographers and companies before choosing Gianna. She just seemed to have a very close sense of humor to us and we loved the work she had on her website. Once we talked with her we knew she was fantastic for the job! Gianna did a mix of both... Read More posed, candid and detail shots that really captured the day. She was not just a great photographer she also helped with boutonnières and kept me calm when things fell behind schedule (as the usually do). I also liked that she was able to keep the big group of people organized and on track.

Gianna Photography

Reviewed on 9/16/2013

Gianna was awesome! She was organized and captured all the special moments of my wedding day. We just got our pictures back, and I love them all! She got some really great candid shots and helped us re-create some of my pinterest favorites. One of the best things about Gianna is... Read More her ability to be flexible and efficient. She got all the shots I asked for, but some of the best ones were in-between poses or when the wedding party was allowed to "goof-off" and she captured those fun, energy-filled moments.