Full Service Salon & Spa

Giannetta Salon & Spa, 4500 sq foot Mediterranean style salon and spa. Giannetta's has the buzz of NY, and the sanctuary of the valley. Located on Rt 9D in Beacon, walking distance from the Metro North and I84. The artistic team is the most knowledgeable and highly skilled in the industry.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

1158 North Ave, Beacon, NY (845) 831-2421

Great salon for bridal party prep!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Traci F

Giannetta's was an awesome place to get our hair and makeup done before the wedding. Everyone was so friendly and worked with us until everyone was happy. All of us looked gorgeous and it was great that we were able to all go in at the same time. They provided us with fruit and... Read More banana bread and juice and let us bring whatever else we wanted (champagne) and eat it in the little sitting area or while we were getting ready. The only thing that I did like about it is that we all had to pay ahead of time, rather than the day of. I understand having to give a deposit, but it actually made it more difficult having to collect everyones money before it got taken out, rather then having everyone pay on their own. Other than that, it was a great experience and one that I would highly recommend.