Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

51-C Main Street, Hudson, MA (978) 568-3333

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Cassie M

Giggi was amazing! By the time I got to Giggi's I had tried on over 50 dresses and was really over the entire experience. Within 5minutes of walking in the door I felt that Giggi truly understood what I was looking for and what would or would not work for me. She pulled about 5... Read More dresses and the 1st one I put on, was mine. She absolutely nailed it! My dress was everything I had envisioned and more. I can't recommend Giggi and Giggi's Bridal enough! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jillian B

Had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress with my mother and grandmother. Found it on my first time trying on wedding dresses. Dawn was wonderful and took all my thoughts and ideas into consideration. I am giving Giggi's a low rating because of their... Read More communication. It took 1 year to get my dress in when I was originally quoted 6-9 months. I did not contact the salon to see when my dress would be in until the 9 month mark - when I called the staff were unable to give me specifics on when my dress would come in or where it was in the process. They did not return calls and when I was given information about where my dress was it was often wrong. I wish the staff and Giggi were more open with me about what took so long and communicated to me that the process was going to take longer instead of me having to hunt them down. I did not have my dress altered with them because of the lack of communication.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Deb K

Did not have a great experience.Employees need to be more attentive to their customers needs and make them feel comforable and confident about shopping there. However I spoke to the establishment and they are taking my advice under consideration.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Taylor W

I just got married June 24th, 2017 and I had to write a review about the bridal shop that made me feel so beautiful on my special day. I went to Gigis in March of 2016. Walking in I noticed how friendly the staff was and how beautiful the shop was. We were asked to take off our... Read More shoes and were given slippers. I had a short consultation about dress styles and dress price range. After trying on about 8 dresses with no luck, the consultant suggested I try one a new arrival with lace and beading. (Exactly what I wasn't looking for) after some convincing I tried It on and the tears started rolling. I found my dress! After the dress came in I continued with alterations. They were able to let me dress out TWICE and add a gorgeous bustle. Gigi's bridal made my experience of finding my dress and alterations a breeze. I will recommend them to my friends and anyone reading this review!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Emily M

I knew immediately when I walked into Gigi's in April 2016 that I would find my wedding dress there. I went to other bridal shops in the area and none of them had the same quality of dresses. One of their stylists worked with me for over an hour to find my dress and they in knew... Read More exactly what type of headpiece and jewelry to pair with my style of dress. I live in Pennsylvania now, but I wanted to get my wedding dress with my mom in my home state. Gigi's was so friendly and accommodating with my distance, and even worked with me to schedule fittings when I was home visiting for holidays. I was worried about getting alterations done from so far away, but their expertise was wonderful and everything was perfect for my May 2017 wedding!! I can't thank Gigi's enough for their beautiful gowns and for being so helpful even from so far away!! They are truly a step above any other bridal shop.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Nicki J

When I was in search of my wedding dress, I made appointments at three different bridal shops. Luckily, I hit Gigi's first because I found the dress of my dreams right away! Thanks to Gigi's amazing selection and expertise, finding what I was looking for was a breeze and so... Read More much fun! My dress was absolutely breathtaking and I couldn't be happier. GiGi even gave me recommendations for where to get my alterations done which wound up being a great and affordable experience! My mother chose to get her gown for my wedding at GiGis as well and she looked stunning!! SO happy we went here!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Sarah R

I am newly engaged and looking forward to starting wedding dress shopping. I only have time to shop on weekends so want to make the most of my visit to a bridal shop and ensure I will have a great experience with lots of options. A co-worker of mine had a questionable... Read More experience at Giggi's and now the negative reviews have confirmed it. I noticed that only the positive reviews are receiving interaction and praise from the social rep at Giggi's and the negative ones are left un-responded to. The absence of empathy and effort to remedy the situations described in the 1-star reviews can only be an indication of the level of service (or lack thereof) within the store.. for my first stop, I will be heading to Your Dream Bridal.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Elise H

I had tried on WAY too many dresses without finding anything that made me feel beautiful. When I met Giggi, she gave me a reality check (in the kindest possible way) and helped me be open to trying on a style of dress I insisted I didn't want. Lo and behold, it was the one!... Read More Giggi listened to my vision for the day (and my insecurities) and went way outside the box I had been shopping in to find the perfect gown. The other staff members at Giggi's were very friendly (Megan was so sweet with my crazy little nephew who came along for the trip, and Dawn was so supportive and excited the day I picked up my dress). The shop itself was also beautiful and comfortable. If you're in the area, definitely give Giggi a try!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Brandy B

I tried on a few dresses here and the consultant was wonderful, however, Gigi herself walked by a couple of times and instead of making me feel welcome or saying hello, she interjected with comments, stated in a way as if I was a bother. The first interjection as she walked by... Read More wasn't "hello" or even a "how are you". I had just gotten into the first gown and my little sister was excited for me... taking a picture. There were no pleasantries. "No photos in our sample dresses" is what she said, coldly. My little sister who is only 23 felt as if she had done something horrible and looked defeated. I continued to try gowns on and when I thought I had found THE Dress Gigi turned to my consultant after walking through again to say "We don't give out style numbers!". I hadn't even ASKED for a style number. I was extremely put off by this and instead of coming back for the dress I decided to shop elsewhere. Instead of feeling excited and special, I was made to feel like just a number and looked down upon because I was merely looking at gowns that were discounted (to see if I wanted to possibly purchase TWO gowns!). Instead I decided to take my business elsewhere where I found a beautiful gown triple the cost of what I was looking for. Why? Because customer service goes a long way.... treat me like I'm just a number and I'll be sure to tell potential clients of my experience. The place I ended up getting my dress made me feel wonderful and actually showed me that they cared about how I felt. You never know someone's story unless you ask. If Gigi had shown one ounce of compassion or interest she would have come to find out that my sister and I had lost our mother at a young age and that I wanted just a little compassion and help finding my dress instead of being barked at. This is a special moment in a young woman's life and I think you should be treated as part of the family in these important moments. You won't get that here. Sadly, I was brought here by a friend of mine who purchased her gown from Gigi's. After we had left she told me that Gigi pressured her into her dress and that she had thought it might have just been just an off day that she came in. She then apologized for bringing me there. That should tell you something.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Callie C

Gigi's had been incredible to work with for my wedding next May. Dawn has been phenomenal in helping me pick out my dress and listening to things I liked and didn't like and even making recommendations on veils and jewelry on my most recent visit . She is an absolute pleasure to... Read More work with. Megan has also been great with helping pick out my bridesmaid dresses and always being a friendly voice when I call. Everyone has been helpful and pleasant to work with. I can't wait to see everything on my wedding day!

2016-11-12T10:47:02 Response from the vendor

:) Thank you for such kind review!!! YOUR a sweetheart!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Gabriela H

Let me start off by saying, I never write reviews on anything. I'm usually the one to give places the benefit of the doubt and believe it may have just been a bad day, but this was not the case. I traveled 40 minutes to get to Giggi's. It was the first time I had taken my... Read More mother with me to try on gowns, I also took one of my bridesmaids with me. The moment I walked in I was greeted with "The lights are out". After realizing that the lights were off in the whole store, I gave the receptionist lady a blank stare... I had just driven 40 minutes to get the bridal salon and that was the greeting I received as soon as I entered the door. The receptionists had no sympathy as to where I traveled from or the fact that I was a bride who was really excited to visit Giggi's. After I explained to the lady that I had traveled 40 minutes to get here and that I wasn't leaving until I tried on some dresses even if I have to use my phone as a flashlight, she unwillingly helped me try on some dresses. I still have not yet received any apologies from Giggi the Owner who was in the store the whole time and didn't even greet or say anything to me or my family. I was so excited to meet Giggi because she seems like (on Facebook videos and etc.) an enthusiastic bridal consultant willing to help you find your dream dress. Boy, was I wrong! I didn't even receive a compliment from her while I was trying on dresses. Extremely rude! She pretended I wasn't right in front of her trying on her dresses. The only time she opened her mouth was to tell my bridesmaid that she couldn't take any pictures, which is bizzare! Not to mention, the lady helping me try on dresses was rushing me the entire time. I don't know if it had anything to do with the fact that I'm Hispanic or what but I don't recommend any bride visiting this salon. Point is, I have nothing good to say about Giggi's Bridal! I understand that they had no control of the power going out but the treatment I received was horrible and not an excuse! The reason they don't get zero stars is because it's not an option! If you are a bride looking for the best bridal experience, please visit Madeleine's Daughter in Pourtmouth, NH! That's where I found my dream dress! You get your own private bridal suite and a personal stylist helps you find your dream gown! They made me feel amazing! I don't have enough good things to say about them!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Hayley R

Honestly, after reading everyone else's reviews I thought this was going to be the place to get my dress, but boy was I wrong!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jill T

I was referred by a friend that personally knew the owners. I went to Giggi's after visiting a few other bridal shops. I ended up finding my dress here and although I had multiple second guesses after purchasing the dress Giggi's was accommodating in letting me come back to... Read More retry on the dress to help confirm it was the right choice. I received many compliments at the wedding. Thanks!

2016-11-12T10:47:45 Response from the vendor

:) Thank you honey you are a sweetheart!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jamie M

FANTASTIC SERVICE! Doug and I loved being able to pick a local business to get our wedding party dresses/tuxes and Groom's tux. They looked fantastic! What was amazing was that none of the wedding party was able to come to the shop to get fitted to try on final deliveries- all... Read More members called the shop with sizes and payments and spoke with Giggi and Keith about fitting. When the dresses were ready, the shop quickly shipped all of the dresses down the East Coast and the result was stunning. After the wedding, someone even offered to buy the dresses because of how beautiful they were! For groomsmen of various sizes- jackets, pants, and vests were perfect with no issues of fit. I felt like a member of the family walking in the door and would recommend them to anyone!

2016-11-12T10:46:06 Response from the vendor

:) Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Sarah K

I got my wedding dress at Giggi's and had a truly wonderful experience. I found "the dress" almost immediately and had a really great experience working with Giggi and her team. We also got our bridesmaids dresses and tuxes there too and everyone looked fabulous! We highly... Read More recommend them.

2016-09-15T12:28:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you honey for your sweet and kind words!! Congratulations to the now married couple!!! :) Fondly, Giggi, Mr.G, Dawn, Talia, Meghan, and Ashley

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Sarah D

After shopping at 5 other stores, I finally found my dress at Giggi's. Thank God! They were great when I came in to shop for my dress, but they ended up getting my measurements ALL wrong. I am a size 2 and they measured me at a size 8, telling me that designer sizes run... Read More differently. Nervous but trusting them, I paid for the dress and went home. That night, I was super stressed thinking about this. I called them first thing Monday morning and Giggi agreed that the size 8 sounded big, so she'd order a 6. Six months later, the dress came in, and was huge on me. I ended up needing $500 in alterations to make it fit right. When I first tried the dress on, even Giggi was appalled, asking, "Did you lose a lot of weight?" The answer was no. Also, when I picked up the dress, they talked me into purchasing bra cups to have sewn in. My alterations lady didn't like the cups that Giggi's sold to me and ended up using her own. You can tell that this place just wants to make the sale. All in all, I gave them a good review because I did end up finding my dress here.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

First and last boutique I went to, even though I had planned to go browsing different places, I didn't need to go anywhere else. Dawn worked with my budget perfectly. Found the dress in the style I was looking for months, fit like a glove without any alterations, and she had the... Read More patience to work with my very indecisive self. The dress had so much details and was so gorgeous that it doesn't reflect the price I paid for. When I made the decision to buy it, she gave me and my MO champagne to celebrate. I'm very happy! I can't wait until the big day! I keep looking at how gorgeous it looked on through a picture I have from the day I bought it! Thank you Dawn!<3

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Gloria P

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. found them on facebook and going here was the best decision i made. So many great dresses to choose from at amazing prices! You Will not be disappointed!

2016-01-11T10:37:04 Response from the vendor

Congratulations, you Said YES to your wedding dress!! There is not enough words that I can express my happiness and gratefulness that you chose Giggi’s to be a very special part of one of your biggest decisions for your wedding day. Thank you with all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Lindsay M

I found Giggi on the knot website and calling her was the BEST decision I could've ever made!!!! From the second she answered the phone she was awesome. I knew I was going to find my dress there..... AND I DID the second one I tried on :) the shop is pristine and the dresses are... Read More all gorgeous. Giggi is so nice, helpful, and welcoming. This boutique is a must if you're shopping for wedding dresses; I swear you won't be disappointed !!! Don't waste your time going anywhere else! Thank you so much Giggi!!!!!!

2015-09-16T15:45:47 Response from the vendor

Welcome Lindsay to our Bridal Family!!! I so enjoyed our time together... Congratulations, you Said YES to your wedding dress!! There is not enough words that I can express my happiness and gratefulness that you chose Giggi’s to be a very special part of one... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015

I said yes to my dress from Giggi's Bridal Boutique in Hudson for my upcoming August wedding. Giggi and her husband Keith (of Mr. G's Tuxedos) are professional and enthusiastic. I was able to stick to my modest budget easily and find my dream dress. She has AMAZING variety of... Read More styles and sizes and we topped off our happy decision with a champagne toast. I cannot recommend this shop enough!

2016-11-12T10:45:46 Response from the vendor

:) Thank you!!

One Stop Shop

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Brittany C

Giggi's is the only place to go for your wedding dress! She makes you feel incredibly welcome and has a wide variety of dress styles to choose from. Definitely check out Giggis' to Say Yes to Your Dress!! I did!

Loved working with Gigi

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Amanda S

I bought my wedding gown from Gigi's. Gigi was very helpful and personable. She worked with me to find a gorgeous gown within my budget. She sells only the finest quality dressed and I got mine for a reasonable price. My dress came in on time and fit like a glove. I highly... Read More recommend Gigi's Bridal Boutique.

A MUST When Searching for your Dress

Reviewed on 5/20/2014

I bought my dress at Giggi's and I could not have chosen a better place or a better person to deal with on such an important piece of clothing! Giggi's shop is absolutely beautiful. You owe it to yourself to make an appointment and feel like a princess trying on all the... Read More beautiful dresses in the perfectly decorated bridal suite! Giggi offers personal attention, great advice and a selection of beautiful gowns to try. I also got our flower girl's dress and my mom's dress with Giggi. My mom was lucky enough to hit one of Giggi's sales just right and got an amazing deal on her dress! If you like her page on Facebook you can keep up to date with her sales and new arrivals~ Please visit Giggi! She and her staff are a lot of fun and you'll love the gowns and service she offers! Good luck!

Cute little shop, personal attention

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Vicki F

I chose Giggi because she had decent prices and was open on Sundays. I stayed with her because she was responsive to questions and had a great selection. Very helpful with ideas, accessories, etc.