Is this your business? claim it now

Gigi's Country Garden

Plant City, FL

$ – Inexpensive

Backyard, Garden

Rentals + Equipment

2912 Robinson Road, Plant City, FL (813) 478-2621

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Alexis P

We had our wedding here on October 1 this year and even though we've been to the garden before I was floored when we saw it again. It's an absolutely beautiful garden for smaller events and perfect! All the decorations are included and Frank and Gloria worked tirelessly all... Read More night to make sure it was everything we had wanted. They have an adorable bridal cottage for the girls to get ready and an area for the groomsmen as well. Can't say any bad things about this place honestly. It was everything we could've imagined and more at a fraction of what other venues charge.

The Best Kept Secret in Tampa

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Michelle W

Honestly, this place is a fairy tale. We were looking for something that would fit into our budget and give us a fun, young vibe. The moment I walked in the gate, it took my breath away. Frank and Gigi have done a beautiful job with the decorations. It rained on our wedding day,... Read More up until about an hour before the ceremony. Frank and Gigi worked tirelessly to drain the extra water and the ceremony went on as planned. I wouldn't have had our wedding any other place. The pictures are beautiful - the venue set the whole atmosphere for the wedding. It was more of a fun, laid back backyard party, which is exactly what we wanted. Bonus: we saved BIG on linens, center pieces and decor since it's all there! The owners answer fast via phone, text or email. They were willing to answer my hundreds of questions to make sure we were all at ease the day of.

GiGi's Country Garden

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Olivia T

I really wanted an outdoor wedding, but we were getting married in Florida and most of the local gardens don't have proper shade/covering, they don't have a place or an outdoor reception, or they are just WAY too expensive. GiGi's is VERY affordable and beautiful. We had our... Read More ceremony and reception there, all chairs and tables were included, a PA system was available, the garden was beautiful with many decorations already present, it was kid friendly (a lot of my guests have small children), it's a beautiful venue for a night reception (there are lights in the trees and vintage fireplaces), and all of this only cost us about $1500. It would have been impossible to find another venue for that price (at least a nice one anyways). The only down sides to the garden is that it cannot host a large wedding, it only seats 100, the garden was a little more country than I thought it would be (I wanted a more vintage look, so we just added lace everywhere), and the owners can sometimes be difficult to get a hold of. GiGi and her husband are sweet, wonderful people, but they don't always return phone calls right way. Overall, I was very please and I may use the venue again in the future for parties or family reunions.

Perfect Fall Garden Weddin

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Carrie H

The location was private and perfect for our intimate wedding with our closest friends and family. The decorations (which were Fall for us) were included in the cost to rent the place, plus they also took care of set up of all chairs and tables.