Custom Cakes and Delicious Treats

Gingerspice is a bakery and catering service just outside of Atlanta right in the heart of Historic Norcross. We specialize in French and Southern style sweets - especially cakes and macarons! Gingerspice is also a full service wedding bakery offering all manner of sweets and dessert styling. Contact us for more information and to schedule a tasting.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

62 College Street, Norcross, GA (770) 596-2359

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Georgia C

I loved working with Nicole. We had to switch bakers at the last minute so I took my-then-fiance to her shop to do a cake tasting. I knew we found the perfect baker for our wedding cake. She has such a great variety and is truly an artist with her work. I also loved that she had... Read More gluten free options, as my sister-in-law has celiac. Our cake was three layers, the bottom was vanilla with fresh strawberries and vanilla buttercream filling. The second layer was red velvet and I kid you not, people are still talking about the red velvet, it was that good. The top layer was the same as the bottom but made with the gluten free flour. The whole thing was beautifully put together with navy ribbon and purple flowers. 10 Stars all the way!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Christina B

Our experience with Nicole was AMAZING!! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and so delicious that it was all gone at the end of the night! Our caterer was supposed to save us two slices from each layer, but that didn't happen and Nicole was more than happy to make us cupcakes at... Read More no cost so that we could enjoy our wedding cake! We are already so excited for our first anniversary so we can order a mini cake from her to celebrate. Everything from tasting, to designing our cake, to delivery/set up was flawless and I highly recommend booking Nicole @ Gingerspice to make your wedding (or other special event!) cake!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Brooks E

I can't say enough great things about our wedding cake!! Gingerspice bakery did a stunning job and it tasted delicious. She really understood our vision and the cake was beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Andi C

We got a beautiful, delicious cake from Nicole at Gingerspice. She was accommodating, reasonable, reliable, and a joy to work with. Couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Lauren H

Best wedding cake I've ever had! It was a gluten free three tier chocolate cake. It was light and not too sweet and lovely chocolatey. The buttercream frosting was delicate and lovely. Everyone I talked to at the wedding mentioned how good the cake was. Children were running... Read More around with cake all over their faces. We've been enjoying the leftovers every night of our honeymoon. Best gluten free cake I've ever had. Well done. I'm so pleased.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Leah G

Best bakery ever! Cakes, cookies, brownie bites - whatever you want, Nicole can make it and make it well! She made our wedding cake with customized flavors and everyone who had a slice raved about it! Plus, it was so pretty!! She also made us macarons for our favors and those... Read More were tasty as well. Wedding aside, I've had several of her other desserts and they did not disappoint either. She's a master of her craft and I highly recommended using Gingerspice any time you need a beautiful and delicious dessert!

Nicole Adams

My passion for baking grew with my skills over years of personal work and eventually opening a restaurant with my mother. I quickly realized that my passion was not just interacting and forming relationships with customers, but whipping up delicious sweets for them as well. Both my artistic and culinary training come to a head when working on custom celebration and wedding cakes. Meeting and collaborating with brides over tastings allows me to fully manifest visually stunning work that happens to taste great, too!