Custom Cakes and Delicious Treats

Gingerspice is a bakery and catering service just outside of Atlanta right in the heart of Historic Norcross. We specialize in French and Southern style sweets - especially cakes and macarons! Gingerspice is also a full service wedding bakery offering all manner of sweets and dessert styling. Contact us for more information and to schedule a tasting.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

62 College Street, Norcross, GA (770) 596-2359

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Brooks E

I can't say enough great things about our wedding cake!! Gingerspice bakery did a stunning job and it tasted delicious. She really understood our vision and the cake was beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Andi C

We got a beautiful, delicious cake from Nicole at Gingerspice. She was accommodating, reasonable, reliable, and a joy to work with. Couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Lauren H

Best wedding cake I've ever had! It was a gluten free three tier chocolate cake. It was light and not too sweet and lovely chocolatey. The buttercream frosting was delicate and lovely. Everyone I talked to at the wedding mentioned how good the cake was. Children were running... Read More around with cake all over their faces. We've been enjoying the leftovers every night of our honeymoon. Best gluten free cake I've ever had. Well done. I'm so pleased.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Leah G

Best bakery ever! Cakes, cookies, brownie bites - whatever you want, Nicole can make it and make it well! She made our wedding cake with customized flavors and everyone who had a slice raved about it! Plus, it was so pretty!! She also made us macarons for our favors and those... Read More were tasty as well. Wedding aside, I've had several of her other desserts and they did not disappoint either. She's a master of her craft and I highly recommended using Gingerspice any time you need a beautiful and delicious dessert!

Nicole Adams

My passion for baking grew with my skills over years of personal work and eventually opening a restaurant with my mother. I quickly realized that my passion was not just interacting and forming relationships with customers, but whipping up delicious sweets for them as well. Both my artistic and culinary training come to a head when working on custom celebration and wedding cakes. Meeting and collaborating with brides over tastings allows me to fully manifest visually stunning work that happens to taste great, too!