Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

Delray Beach, FL Serving South Florida (561) 789-0778

Excellent makeup and hair

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Colleen P

Excellent. I don't wear makeup normally but I looked like me just 100% better :-)

Sheila is amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Jordana K

I searched and searched for someone on the knot for make up for my wedding and then I found Sheila, I had a trial and fell in love with her!! She becomes apart of your wedding party. She is caring and warm and not just an amazing make up artist, which she is! I have zero... Read More complaints and if you want someone there on that big day to be your friend and help you look amazing, hire Sheila!!!!!

Wedding Makeup and Hair

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Adriana G

Sheila completely delivered 101%. She's awesome to work with, very nice and professional. Completely understood what I wanted (natural look). Everyone complemented me. The makeup looks awesome in pictures and stayed on for the entire night! She really made my session special,... Read More making me laugh which helped me with my nerves :) I didn't have a bridal party, but somehow she managed to make the entire session a very memorable moment for me. I'm really happy she was part of my big day. Amber did my hair and I was obsessed with how it looked. It turned out way better than I could possible imagine. She was so gentle, i didn't even feel she was doing my hair! Thanks Sheila and Amber so much :)

I looked great all day long!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Sara V

Sheila did a fantastic job on our make-up. I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding and Sheila did all of our make-up. My skin looked flawless and since it was an early wedding, I took a nap in the middle of the day and when I woke up, my make-up still looked perfect! I... Read More was a little hesitant about the colors for the eyes and all and Sheila reassured me it would look beautiful for the photos. I have never looked more photogenic. I would definitely recommend!

BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 judy g

I recommend Glamour by Sheila as a great makeup artist and would recommend her to all my friends. Her makeup is so beautiful and definitely water proof. The entire crew are the best in South Florida. I felt so beautiful and my husband was very impressed. She will do what you... Read More want and keeps everyone calm in order to enjoy the day Glamour by Sheila also offers hair styling and my entire wedding party having makeup and hair, were outstanding looking.

I felt gorgeous on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Allison R

I generally don't wear a lot of makeup and I;m not comfortable getting my picture taken. My photographer suggested I use a make up artist so my pictures would look great and recommended GlamourbySheila. Sheila came to my house and did a run through well before my wedding to make... Read More sure I was comfortable. I couldn't believe how I looked. It was me, only better. My fiancé loved it. On my wedding day, Sheila was calming and patient. At one point I got a little weepy (after she'd done my eyes) and she was so sweet. She told me to just cry and get it out and she'd fix the makeup when I was done. She did makeup for me, my mother, mother-in-law and my 4 bridesmaids. We all looked great and the pictures came out gorgeous. I highly recommend GlamourbySheila.

Fantastic job on makeup 4 myself and bridal party

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 Beatrice E

Sheila made me look beautiful on my wedding day. She started my day off perfect with the wonderful service she gave to both myself and my bridal party. She did a fantastic job on my makeup and I was so impressed with the level of service she offered to my bridal party. The... Read More compliments still continue.... :) Thank you so very much!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Bridal Glamour makeup by Sheila R

What an amazing experience it was to use Glamour by Sheila for makeup and hair on my wedding day. I am not one to use much makeup and I wanted my hair half up and to the side. The hair and makeup for me and my wedding party exceeded my expectations and would recommend her to all... Read More my friends. Sheila and her crew were very calming helped make the day a wonderful experience. Sheila and Amber work well together and stayed on schedule.

absolutely amazing work, she made me feel STUNNING

Reviewed on 3/16/2011 janine g

Sheila did an incredible job on my makeup for pre-wedding shoots, I am so excited she will be doing my makeup and bridesmaids for my wedding day!!!! She is a perfectionist and I've never felt more beautiful and glamorous than when she did my make up for an e-shoot, with vivid... Read More smoky eyes. The airbrush makeup she used for the foundation looked perfect, natural, smooth and gorgeous. I got so many compliments on my makeup. And she is such a friendly person and fun to work with. I highly recommend any bride to use her for engagement pictures, wedding day and any other important days in the wedding planning. She makes you look and feel like a Hollywood star. She is AMAZING!!!

2011-03-19T13:30:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the vote of confidence.