GLAMOUR ME DOWN THE AISLE HAIR & MAKEUP ARTIST'S

Long Island, Hamptons, Montauk, NY City & Destinations

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Long Island, Hamptons, Montauk, NY City & Destinations (631) 459-6877

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Melissa G

Gina and her team were absolutely amazing. They did hair and makeup for my 3.18.17 wedding. I have never felt so beautiful and confident in my life. Gina was professional from day one. She responded to all of my emails and made me feel at ease. My bridesmaids, mother and mother... Read More in law all looked beautiful and couldn't stop saying how nice the hair and makeup team was. They were on time and stay ahead of schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend this company!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Debra B

The only bad thing I could possibly say about this vendor is what a shame it is that I can't have her do my hair every time I get dressed up to go out for a fancy event or dinner. I can't even describe the beautiful look she created for me on the most special day of my life.... Read More People were truly amazed by my princess hair that not only came out better than the picture I based it on, but made my whole look come together perfectly. When I did my hair trial, Gina was so nice and accommodating, making sure she knew exactly what I wanted and then adding her own expertise into the mix. She was amazing at working with extensions, using over 7 different wefts of 2-3 clips. Her assistant Debbie set my hair earlier and then created lovely looks for my mother and sister. Both women were so nice and made us feel comfortable and beautiful. I would absolutely recommend using Gina for your bridal hair, and I am so grateful to her that she made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Renee P

Gina Marie and her team did hair and makeup for myself, my 8 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law and flower girl, and everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful! We had an early morning (3:30am!) and Gina arrived on time, as well as her team. My hair and makeup came out... Read More perfectly and they were very open to opinions/changes/last minute touch ups. I had my hair down, and my curls lasted all day, night and even through the next day! I received so many compliments! It was great that Gina and her team came to us, it was very convenient.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Nicole M

Gina was amazing and everything I could have asked for as a bride. She came to my house early on my wedding day, ready to go. My hair and makeup was flawless and remained so for the entire day and night of my wedding. My mother, sister and friends looked beautiful and... Read More everyone was so happy with their styles. The best thing you can do as a bride is book Gina as your stylist- guaranteed she will deliver both beautiful hair and makeup in the comfort of your home!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Kimberly S

I used Gina for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I found her on wedding websites and she had amazing reviews. She was so amazing! I did two hair trials with her and still changed my mind about my hairstyle the day of my wedding (I'm really indecisive) and she was so... Read More patient and understanding. My hair was perfect on my wedding day. She was able to do exactly what I wanted and it looked amazing. My makeup was beautiful as well! She gave me the exact look I wanted. My photographer could not stop praising my makeup. Everyone said I looked like I should be in a bridal magazine. Gina does amazing work! She is so nice and easygoing and really made me feel relaxed on my wedding day. She was very organized prior to my wedding day. She had a schedule for each bridesmaid that worked out perfectly so we were ready when the limo arrived. She brought two other stylists to help with the bridesmaids and they all LOVED their hair and makeup. I highly recommend Gina!!!

Incredible hair!!! Love Gina!

Reviewed on 3/08/2015 Natalie V

I used Gina to do my hair for two events already, as a guest at a wedding and for a bridal shower. She did an incredible job and both events I got so many compliments! My hair lasted all day and looked incredible. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she did it exactly... Read More like the picture. Both hair styles I asked her to curl my hair, all down, with one side pinned back. It was exactly what I wanted. I like her so much that I already booked her for another wedding I have in April. She is extremely punctual and reliable, which was so helpful because I had a makeup appointment scheduled after my hair appointment. Not only is Gina wonderful at hair, she is so down to earth and such a sweetheart. I love how she comes to my house, which is so convenient. Overall, I highly recommend this company. I am very particular with how I like my hair and have been so disappointed with other salons and stylists I have tried in the past. Anytime I have a future event I will always use Gina for my hair!!!

My best vendor!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Melissa S

Gina, was extremely responsive via email and phone. When I met Gina at my trial I fell in love with her and her work. She was very detailed and organized. On my wedding day Gina and her team were on time and ready to work. I had a large party so Gina had put together an... Read More organized schedule before hand with 2 other team members to accommodate us. Everyone loved there hair and makeup including myself and it held up well all day and night! If I were to do this all over again I would totally book Gina again she is very calming and professional! If you are looking for hair and makeup I highly recommend her!

Quality Service!

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Gina G

Glam Me Up Down the Aisle was an excellent choice! I am so happy I decided to book with them. I was a bit nervous booking since I booked without a trial due to the fact I live out of state. They assured me that they could duplicate the look I was going for. The day of my wedding... Read More my bridal party and I looked and felt amazing! I highly recommend them they are well organized, reliable and great at what they do! You, won’t be disappointed!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Lindsay C

I found Glam Me Up Down the Aisle through the Wedding Channel website. I wear makeup every day and consider myself pretty good at getting my makeup how I like it, but I knew that I wanted someone(not me) doing my makeup the day of my wedding. Gina travelled to my home to do a... Read More trial. What she did at the trial was very true to what my makeup looked like the day of the wedding. Gina was extremely thorough. The day of the wedding she travelled to my hotel to do my makeup and my MOH's makeup. She took a lot of time and care to get everything just right. My fake eyelashes looked gorgeous, and since I had airbrushing done my skin looked smooth and beautiful all day. My pictures look great! I would highly recommend Glam Me Up Down the Aisle.

Glam me up down the aisle is number 1

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Jennifer g

I found Gina on craigslist and was skeptical at first but I am so glad I found her! Gina's rates are much less than anyone else you will find in this area but her quality and service is not cheap! I looked gorgeous and my bridesmaid were very pleased as well. I would recommend... Read More her to anyone for their special day. she will not disappoint! thank you Gina!