Glass Slipper Films

Greater New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Biloxi, MS Areas

A Perfect Fit

Specializing in Wedding and Event Videography, I'm located in St. Tammany Parish, and serve the Greater New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Biloxi Areas. I have over 20 years of experience. Please contact me today for availability.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

620 Pine Grove Loop, Madisonville, LA Greater New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Biloxi, MS Areas (985) 206-5193

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 R C

Glass Slipper Films did an amazing job for my son's wedding. Josh and Cissy Couvillon. The team worked in a very unobtrusive an professional manner to capture both the wedding and reception beautifully. We find ourselves looking at the recording of the day and enjoy just how... Read More special it all was. Thank you Mandy for the magnificent work.

2018-03-08T11:29:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!!! I loved filming Josh and Cissy's wedding.

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Stephanie S

Mandy is very professional, and loves what she does. She got our videos back in less than 3 weeks and the attention to details, to make our video special, was exceptional!

2018-03-12T11:35:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the 5-star review!! We strive to give the very best!

Mandy Sonnier

Welcome! My name is Mandy Sonnier, and I'm the owner of Glass Slipper Films . I have over 20 years experience, and am continuing in the footsteps of my Mother, Rita Hebert, who owned a prosperous Wedding and Event Videography company from 1984-2013. I began working for her when I was a teenager, and helped run her company, until she passed away in 2013. I honor her in this venture, and I look forward to capturing all of your special moments.