Glendale Lakes Golf Club

Glendale Heights, IL

Book Your Wedding with Glendale Lakes Golf Club

A BALLROOM IN GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL

The Glendale Lakes Golf Club is a picturesque country club located in Glendale Heights, Illinois and is conveniently accessible from the greater Chicago area. Glendale Lakes Golf Club features a beautiful green with pristine landscaping and architectural features, as well as a ideally appointed banquet area within the clubhouse itself. Couples can choose from unique Glendale Lakes Golf Club wedding packages to incorporate all of the important elements of their dream wedding day.

Outdoor Ceremony. For celebrating an outdoor wedding ceremony in the Illinois summer sun, the green at Glendale Lakes Golf Club provides the ideal place to say "I do." Featuring ideal scenery, a gazebo for gathering the bridal party together and plenty of space for seating guests, the outdoor gathering area at Glendale Lakes makes for a lovely wedding ceremony location.

Banquet Rooms. Inside the Glendale Lakes clubhouse are a variety of rooms for gathering, whether couples choose to celebrate their ceremony and reception indoors or for those looking to host pre-wedding events, like the rehearsal dinner and bridal shower. The main banquet hall features an open floor plan that seamlessly incorporates different room sections, from ceremony layout to dinner and dancing.

Couples who choose to wed at the Glendale Lakes Golf Club have the privilege of working with Glendale Lakes' talented event staff. Event planners can help couples to plan the details of their wedding event, as well as coordinate activities on the day of.

Wedding packages at Glendale Lakes Golf Club take much of the guesswork out of wedding planning and give brides and grooms the opportunity to relax about the finer details associated with planning such a large event. Wedding packages range from silver, which includes a champagne toast, three hours of open bar service and the couple’s choice of entree and wedding cake, to platinum, which includes these services plus many more reception options for your guests’ enjoyment.

Events at Glendale Lakes Golf Club must conclude by 4 p.m. for daytime events and by midnight for night events. Setup is determined by event time and is limited to one hour before the event begins. While outside vendors for DJ and photography are permitted, items including smoke and bubble machines are not permitted in the banquet hall.

The wedding packages at Glendale Lakes Golf Club are sure to make any wedding special and take the headache out of the nitty gritty detail ahead of the big day. Regardless of package chosen, each wedding package includes:

• Skirted tables
  • Choice of black, white or ivory tablecloths
  • A selection of colored napkins
  • Mirrors and votive candles

We understand the importance of your day...

Your wedding reception deserves the service and attention to detail that only we can provide. Our elegant room accommodates up to 250, overlooks the picturesque view of the Glendale Lakes Golf Course. Indoor and Outdoor ceremony options are available. All inclusive packages are available including the cost of meals, bar, flowers and cake. Customizable packages will allow you to plan the wedding of your dreams!

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1550 President Street, Glendale Heights, IL (630) 260-0095

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Ruth d

We had a great time working with Glendale Lakes Golf Club! Nancy and Mike were very flexible and accommodating and made sure that we had all of the details we needed to make our reception exactly what we wanted. It was awesome to walk into the reception and see everything come... Read More together! Everything was exactly how we pictured it and we did not have to worry about a thing because Nancy and Mike (and their staff) took care of everything! We would highly recommend this venue!

Easy from across the country!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Mikella R

We got married on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, and they still gave us a weekend discount! They were super easy to work with, especially since we live all the way in Sacramento, CA and really hate talking on the phone... They were accommodating to our wedding vision at a... Read More reasonable price. They let us bring wine from home, no charge. They let us decorate ahead of time. There was plenty of parking for guests, and the nearby hotels had a shuttle. They helped keep the wedding moving smoothly, even when the chairs arrived late (We had no idea until after!). We would say they're a perfect choice for both the hands-on or the hands-off bride!

Best Venue!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 ste

We had our wedding and ceremony at Glendale Lakes and they did an amazing job! Everyone I worked with there was so sweet and very accommodating. I sent numerous emails throughout the year of planning and they always responded with such helpful and honest replies. The day of... Read More went so smoothly, they decorated perfectly and made everything a breeze. The food is good, the alcohol is good and service is excellent. My friend is getting married there in two weeks and I'm excited to see everyone who was there on our big day. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ashley N

Glendale Lakes Golf Club is truly a hidden gem. Nancy and Mike were so great to work with and were so flexible with everything. They handled my neuroses very well and never made me feel like I was a bother. Honestly, the tasting was my favorite part – the food was outstanding... Read More and they let me bring my now-husband, my mom, my bridesmaid AND her husband! They handled unexpected occurrences so well and were flexible about payments which made everything so easy. The staff that set up our ceremony and reception did an impeccable job. Our wedding was seamless – everything went wrong but Glendale Lakes and the staff handled it so well that I didn’t even stress it. The server that took care of us all night (her name escapes me, older woman with short hair) went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and fed. She even came outside to check on me a few times. To this day, I am still craving that creamy soup we had. I would fully, 100% recommend this gem to anyone for ANY event. Hopefully in the future, we’ll have a baby shower or two there.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Emily W

So happy we chose Glendale Lakes for our wedding reception! The service was fantastic and I have received so many compliments on how nice the reception was since the wedding. The food is good and the room was beautiful. The staff set up all of the items we brought in and we... Read More didn't have to worry about a thing. This is by far the best price in the area and a really high quality banquet service. The cake, center pieces, dinner, open bar and gratuity were included in the price. There were 2 bars set up and a heated patio area for our guests. Local hotels provided a shuttle service. The bartenders and servers went above and beyond to make everyone comfortable. I highly recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Donna C

Horrible! I went and viewed the facility and liked it but was going to check out a couple of other venues for my daughter's bridal shower. I proceed to contact the coordinator within the hold time frame and scheduled a time to come in and put down the deposit. I go in on that... Read More day and she is a no call, no show. So I call the following week leave a message and again later in the week still no return phone call. So now I call the general number and they tell me she is on vacation. I give her a couple days to return her call from vacation again no call. I finally get in touch with her and she tells me my date is no longer available. Really?! Though they have a nice facility the customer service is HORRIBLE! So now I am starting from square one again. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

2017-05-05T07:54:46 Response from the vendor

We apologize for the poor experience you had with our staff. We take great pride in the hard work and dedication we put towards all of our events no matter how small or large. We would love to speak to you and try to resolve... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren F

This venue was amazing! When I was looking for a venue when I first started planning, I had big dreams and not as big of a budget. So I went on a search for the cheapest venue possible. Maybe these guys are not the cheapest, but the value here is OUTSTANDING! Not only are the... Read More prices incredibly fair, but there are so many things included in that price, and the quality is not affected. We served Filet, Pork Tenderloin, and Salmon and I got complimented on every choice. The food was amazing! The service was amazing! Mike and Nancy are very skilled at what they do. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone who has an upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Rachel M

Glendale Lakes was the perfect venue for our recent wedding. Nancy and Mike offered great customer service and great recommendations of what to add to our reception to make it absolutely perfect. All of our guests enjoyed the reception and commented on how great of a venue it... Read More was. We would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Cheryl M

We had our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception here and it was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding package included the cake, flowers and an open bar. Nancy and Mike were incredible and handled so many details for us to make our event go as smoothly as possible. The venue is... Read More also lovely and we had so many people compliment us on it at the wedding. The staff went above and beyond. I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Samantha

I went to Glendale Lakes for a tour of the facility for my wedding in Oct 2017. Not only were they extremely unorganized but rude and did not give me any information whatsoever. The woman I met with didn't even introduce herself! Never even asked me my name either. Extremely... Read More disgusted with this venue and the way they treat their "brides to be." It's no wonder they are cheap. My advice to future brides, go elsewhere! You should be treated wonderfully when you tour facilities. Not to mention the amount of money to be spent. The other golf course I had visited took an hour to go over everything and even a budget with me. That's where I will be having my wedding!

Fantastic Ceremony and Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kira H

We were just married there on October 17th, and everything was beautiful. The venue had great packages with included food, flowers, cake, and an open bar which took care of so much work for us. The setting for our outdoor ceremony was perfect with a beautiful backdrop for the... Read More sunset. The food was excellent, and the servers were very professional. They took care of setup and teardown and gave us full control to customize and modify the layout to exactly how we wanted it. The event coordinator was very knowledgable and helped us with a lot of the decision making since we were definitely not wedding experts. The planning went super smoothly and everything came together with no issues or problems. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Greater Chicagoland Area looking for a clean, elegant, and helpful wedding venue.

The Perfect Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Michael H

My husband and I hosted both our rehearsal dinner and wedding at Glendale Lakes Golf Club and we were absolutely thrilled with their service! They were very accommodating and cordial, very helpful and responsive, and the food is great too! We did not have to worry about a thing... Read More on our wedding day, the staff made everything go so smoothly. Glendale Lakes has two picturesque outdoor ceremony spots (for those looking to get married outside onsite) and their grounds and gardens are well-kept and gorgeous! Really nice and spacious outdoor patio in the back (equipped with heaters for colder months) and the clubhouse is cozy and elegant. We feel so lucky to have found this place. Our guests had a fabulous time at our wedding and we had the time of our lives!

Glendale Lakes Golf club was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kristy H

Glendale Lakes did a wonderful job with my wedding! The whole process was wonderful. It was the most beautiful setting and a perfect night! I would recommend anyone to use Glendale lakes for their wedding.

Exceptional food & service!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Melissa B

Nancy, the head wedding coordinator at Glendale Lakes Golf Club provided us with excellent service. She was always available to answer any questions we had and was very willing to make any changes to accommodate us. The Reception Hall was spacious for our 150 guests. There was... Read More plenty of natural light coming in from the windows behind the head table. The employees did an exceptional job at displaying our wedding decor throughout the venue, exactly where we had asked. The highlight of our Reception experience was the food. All of our guests mentioned that our dinner was the best they've had at any wedding prior. The head chef even placed a flower on each plate, at our request. Overall, my Husband and I absolutely enjoyed the friendly service and cozy atmosphere that Glendale Lakes Golf Club provided. We would definitely recommend this location for any Bride & Groom! ~ Melissa & Kyle

Beautiful Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Erin M

Our wedding was on October 3, 2015. My sisters both had their wedding receptions at Glendale Lakes (in 2009 and 2012) and I originally wanted to be different; but after looking at 7 different places, I knew my heart was set on Glendale Lakes! The food is delicious, the... Read More coordinator Nancy is very accommodating and the place is absolutely beautiful. We chose a fall wedding for the scenery and Glendale Lakes was by far the best! There are several options right outside the venue for amazing pictures. The week leading up to our wedding, I had a few, small requests (lighting at the head table, a certain drink selection, a projector for a slide show, etc) and they provided all without hesitation! The way they set up the venue the night of the wedding is flawless and they even refered me to the Bakery for our cake and the florist. I even had a few friends inquire about Glendale Lakes for their own weddings! I wish I could relive my wedding night, it was perfect thanks to the staff at Glendale Lakes!

Hidden Gem Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

My daughters wedding was in May 2015. Nancy and the Glendale Lakes team provided us with attention to detail service ! This is a "one wedding at a time" venue,all others we toured in this price range had at least 2 other weddings happening at the same time! the service was... Read More friendly and courteous. You get so much more for your investment, these people truly care. We used the Gazebo for the ceremony , it was very convenient for our guests, they did not have to search for parking or the venue! Glendale lakes provided us with golf carts as well! The room was beautiful with windows overlooking the golf course . We purchased the package and used the vendors they provided in that package, for the centerpieces and wedding cake , the vendor that provided the floral for the centerpieces had a nice selection ,( so impressed that we hired her to do the ceremony) . The food was very good , served hot! The cake vendor they provide had so many choices , the cake was beautiful and tasted great. I recommend this venue to everyone that I can !

Great value for Chicagoland

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

My cousin and his wife had their reception at Glendale Lakes so we knew it was a great venue. It was really the only place I looked into although my parents looked at a few others. The whole staff was very friendly and welcoming and extremely knowledgeable. I couldn't have... Read More been happier with our reception. Nancy, Mike and Jeanie are who I worked with mostly and I really enjoyed planning with the 3 of them. It was nice to taste all of the reception food before we made our selections. We were lucky in that it was a beautiful, June day. The photos that we took outside of Glendale Lakes are my favorites. I wish all of them were taken there. The day went really well! I'm not the bridezilla type (I'm a little more chill) and it went about as smoothly as a reception for 200 guests could go. My only complaint is that the fish was a little dry. Pick the steak - it was delicious and people still tell me how they enjoyed it.

Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lauren F

I received nothing but compliments about this venue. It is beautiful! Our wedding was at the outdoor gazebo; they provided any sound system equipment we needed. The cake and centerpieces were included. We only had to go pick them out. Nancy was amazing! She helped me every step... Read More of the way and answered all my questions. I would recommend this place time and time again!!

Get married at Glendale Lakes!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

We LOVED getting married at Glendale Lakes Golf Club. The staff was amazing and so easy to work with. They were super flexible with us and didn't care how we hit our minimum as long as we hit it, and their minimum was the lowest and most inclusive minimum we could find. Nancy... Read More and the staff were willing to be as hands on or hands off as we wanted them to be and were super helpful as we navigated all the details. We chose to get married in the gazebo outside the clubhouse and it was so easy to have the ceremony and reception all in the same place. It ended up raining on our wedding day (we're told it's good luck) and the staff was willing to be super flexible with us to make everything happen smoothly, even if it would have meant rearranging the room for our reception during cocktail hour so we could have gotten married inside. We chose to still get married outside in the drizzle but were so thankful for the staff willingness to help out so much. Glendale Lakes made everything so easy and stress-free for us that driving in the rain on our wedding day was the most stressful parts of the day. I am telling everyone I know to seriously consider getting married at Glendale Lakes because it was so awesome!

GREAT wedding reception!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

After searching for months with my bride to be for our wedding reception, we came back and decided on the first place we looked, Glendale Lakes. It has a beautiful banquet room and easily held our party of close to 200, but could accommodate comfortably over 200. Nancy did... Read More a great job making sure the place looked the way we...I mean my wife...wanted it to look, and was very particular to get every detail correct. Also was honest and found the package that was good for us, not trying to sell us what we didn't need. The food was delicious, and the cake (included in the cost), was absolutely perfect. My wife still just looks at photos of the cake she liked it so much. I even should have followed their advice for photographers and DJ's they work with. We thought we could do better on our own and wished we had listened to them. Overall, I can't recommend Glendale Lakes enough! It was just as nice as anywhere else we had looked at, and for only a fraction of the price! You'll be happy with this venue, I promise.

Love love love!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ashley W

I had my wedding this past June at Glendale Lakes Golf Club. The staff was extremely helpful and worked around my many requests! The venue was gorgeous with the help of Satin Chair in Naperville and Elegant lighting in Schaumburg. I would highly recommend this venue for any... Read More bride looking to be the only wedding at the venue, and wants excellent service from their staff!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Kaitlin K

Everything about this vendor is amazing! Patti and Nancy were amazing to work with. I threw MANY specific details at them and they made everything happen. It was so nice to have a vender respond to emails as quickly as I do. The servers were all very polite and responded... Read More quickly. The bar tenders were QUICK as well! The venue itself was also fantastic. It was really important to us to be the only wedding at our venue since we've had to deal with "wedding crashers" at other weddings. We had access to each room, including the beautiful patio for the cigar bar we set up. We received so many compliments about the food as well. (We had the cream of broc soup, chicken florentine, and duchess potato.) We also ordered tablecloths and chiavari chairs from the vender they work with (Satin Chair Covers) and it REALLY transformed the room. Our DJ brought uplighting as well. Again, we received so many compliments of the appearance of the space. I'm aware it's been said before, but you cannot beat the price of this location, especially for the value. We are SO happy that we chose Glendale Lakes :)

Flexible and Affordable

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Jill S

Nancy at GLGC was absolutely wonderful. I loved how flexible she was with every single thing that we brought to the table! The staff was extremely friendly, and they made it so that our wedding was perfect. I'm so happy that we decided to go with Glendale Lakes - Our day left... Read More nothing to be desired!

Great place

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Colleen K

Glendale Lakes was the perfect place to have our wedding reception. Patty and Nancy were a pleasure to work with. They made the process easy and were always available if I needed questions answered. The price was perfect for our budget and we were able to use the space as we saw... Read More fit. The food was great as well, we received a lot of compliments. I would definitely recommend Glendale Lakes for a wedding reception.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Michelle L

They were very accommodating and easy to work with. Great price too!