Glenn Clark's Stardust Ballroom

Birmingham, MI

Custom wedding dance instruction and events

Stardust Ballroom offers experienced, full-time custom wedding dance instruction for the wedding couple and bridal party, from the first dance (with video memory) to reception. Take your first steps together with confidence and real style. Visit our website's wedding page for more info.

1311 Lake Park Drive, Birmingham, MI (248) 343-8337

Great dance instructor and get guy to work with

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Amy C

The groom and I went to Glenn for dance lessons for our first dance as a married couple. I know nothing about dancing and am in general uncoordinated but Glenn was able to work through it. Our first dance was very romantic and went perfect thanks to all the practice and... Read More instruction by Glenn. I wasn’t even that nervous before the dance because I knew we had practiced it so much. I highly recommend him to anyone in the area getting married. He is very flexible with times of lessons, after all every bride is quite busy. Good luck and happy dancing!

Dancing

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Heather I

Glenn was a wonderful teacher. My husband and I were well prepared for the big day.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kaitlyn P

My wife and I purchased 3 lessons for a wedding choreography. Glenn listened to our song, came up with a routine that we then practiced. Glenn is a fantastic instructor! He was able to get both of us looking like professionals quickly, and we knocked our dance out of the park... Read More at our wedding reception. We would highly recommend Glenn!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Andrea H

We have Glenn six weeks till our wedding to help us come up with a fun dance to get the party started and he beyond exceeded our expectations. We performed a choreographed hustle routine Perfectly thanks to him. We will definitely be back for more social dance lessons in the... Read More future!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Kathleen G

We loved Glenn! Such a great instructor! He made dance lessons fun & easy for my husband and I. We were prepared for our First Dance thanks to Glenn. He was a pleasure to work with and the lessons were very enjoyable!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Debi W

We hired Glenn as a surprise for our wedding party at the rehearsal dinner. The shocked faces never stop him for one minute! Glenn came in and took charge. Within an hour each of the bridal party couples had a clear idea of how to dance on the big day! He created a fun yet... Read More focused lesson and everyone had a great time!

great teacher!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Lauren S

We loved Glenn! We have never danced before and we weren't nervous at all and had a wonderful time dancing thanks to him. Call him ASAP!