Glenrose Bridal & Floral

Chanhassen, MN

Glenrose Bridal & Floral

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

582 WEST 78TH ST, Chanhassen, MN

Great Service!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Tanya H

I shopped at Glenrose Bridal while looking for the dress of my dreams and had a great experience! Although I didn't end up finding "the dress" there, it definitely wasn't for lack of trying by the staff. They were great about bringing me different dresses to try on and definitely gave me plenty of attention and assistance. I would recommend to anyone to give them a try in your search.

they closed

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 JennyJo H

I got an awesome dress but they called me right when the dress came in asking me to come pick it up right away. they originally told me that they could hold the dress since it was still 6 months away until my day. but since they were closing they asked me to piuck it up right away. they suggested a person to do the alterations but that person never called me back so i had to have it done else where. the women who worked there were very nice. but i guess its the owner that caused all the problems

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Jessica B

We had one mix up but Glenrose fixed it on the spot and everything turned out perfect!

dress shopping

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Christine S

This store was okay. They had a lot of variety in dress styles, but not in sizes so it was hard to really see how the dress looked on my bridesmaids due to lack in sizes. The service was okay, but I was not impressed with their ability to help choose the color.

Love my dress!

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Andrea A

Found the perfect dress at half price!!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Stephanie K

Their Chanhassen shop has a wide selection of dresses of all prices and styles which was awesome. There staff were very helpful, when the store was not busy. I came in the early morning and basically had all of their attention. Their timeline for ordering my dress was about a month off...so I would not recommend ordering if you only have a few months even if they assure you there is plenty of time!

Plymouth location

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Roger S

I liked this shop and the new owner of it. I was given her full attention and she was not pushy. The dresses were good, but weren't the right ones for me or my outdoor wedding scene.

Sounds strange, but....

Reviewed on 2/16/2011 Megan L

I got my dress at a floral shop....for a really good deal. Try it, you never know what you'll find!!

horrible service

Reviewed on 1/27/2011 Yeng V

Although they had affordable wedding gowns and a good selection to choose from, their service was awful. We had an appointment and waited at the front of the store for a while before someone acknowledges our existence. Finally, she (I think it was the owner) showed us the dresses and advise us to start looking while we wait for our room. 10 mins later, no room so we asked her again. She finally gave us a room 5 mins later and we had to do everything even finding clips for the dresses! About 20 mins after trying on a few dresses, someone finally asked us if we had questions. We left the store very disappointed after trying on the dresses we pulled. However, we took down the names and prices of the top dresses to look elsewhere.

2011-04-07T15:36:27 Response from the vendor

We do accept walk ins with preference to our appointments. We are a very busy store and try to help every one.

Great dress shop and more

Reviewed on 9/28/2010 Anna F

I enjoyed working with Glenrose. I had found my dress at another vendor, but Glenrose had a sale and I saved $$. Additionally, we rented tuxes, ordered invites, and got my dress fitted there. They always knew me by my name and welcomed me when I came into the store.

Dress Shopping Review

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Melissa H

I was so very happy with my dress and dress shopping experience. I went to the Chanhassen location, and I felt so at ease and not rushed at all. Everyone in the store was so helpful, and they held the dress for me while I brought in several people to take a look. The selection was quite limited because it was a sample sale, but I got my gorgeous gown for only about $350! It only came in one size, so I needed to have it let out to one size bigger, but the seamstress was amazing and also so very reasonable. I would definitely check there before you spend more - you've got nothing to lose.

I found my great dress but would never recommend

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Erica R

This dress shop wasn't anything like what I would have expected. The service is okay I guess but it's definitely no Kleinfelds. I would never buy a sample dress there as the worker there kept stepping on the dress. There were quite a few dresses but they were missing a lot of the newer trends that I was interested in trying on. They didn't have any short dresses or trumpet style dresses. I did, however, find my perfect wedding dress there but I was definitely no expecting to. Actually I know quite a few people that have found their dresses there which surprises me. The tailors they use are really terrific though. They were very friendly and very inexpensive. I would definitely use them again. My biggest problems were when I ordered my vail and they gave me the wrong one and I had to trade if for one of their floor models quick a day before I left for my destination wedding. The other problem was that the pressing of the gown wasn't finished when I was told it would be. They must have pushed my dress back knowing my wedding day thinking it would be okay if it was a little late, not remembering that I had a destinationw wedding and was leaving a week before my wedding date to go to Mexico for it. I litereally had one hour to get my dress before I left on the trip - as thats when it was FINALLY pressed for me. The prices are, however, affordable. The people are nice - just unorganized. Also, not the pretties dress shop. But I would do it all over again due to the satisfaction with my dress.

Found a dress I love for a great price!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Lyndi L

I love the dress I found for my wedding here. They were having a sale at the time so I got around $100 off of an already great price. The only thing I regret is rushing the dress decision because of this sale. They have multiple sales during the year which I was unaware of at the time so my dress shopping experience went really fast. I would say to other brides to take your time in finding a dress! Enjoy the process! If you find one on sale here, you will be able to get it later in the year with the same sale! They have a variety of designers which means a variety of styles! It is a small place but isn't busy usually.

A bit off

Reviewed on 7/20/2010 Leah E

I made an appointment with the shop in Plymouth and when I did so I expressed what I was looking for. The day of the appointment I arrived and informed the employee again of what I was looking for. I was asked my size and the employee didn't believe me. For that point on, she kept bringing me dresses that were WAY too big for me. I do understand that floor dresses are not going to be in my size. The shop smelled like stale cigarettes as well.

Gresat Place to get a dress

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Kendra M

I went her three times and found the perfect dress for my destination wedding. They even have packages to get everything you need for your wedding!

TO Glenrose Bridal & Floral