West-coast wedding films for a new generation.

Aly and Krishna from Glitch Films create award-winning wedding films that show the rockstar-qualities of you and your groom. We refuse to use cliched sappy music and craft a custom soundtrack with a modern style. Our clients tell us our films make them feel like it's their wedding day every time they watch.

Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Carrie L

One word: WOW! My family and I hired Glitch Films as a surprise gift for my best friend’s wedding (where I was MOH). A videographer was one of the only things they had decided just didn’t fit into the wedding budget. Upon hearing this, I thought what an special gift it would... Read More be to be able to somehow provide the bride & groom a film as a non-traditional wedding gift. Enter in Aly and Krishna to the rescue!!! Upon contacting them via e-mail, within a few days they were able to put together a custom package for us and made this dream a reality. It is hard to put into words just how wonderful both Aly and Krishna truly are. In addition to being awesome people, they are also extremely talented. The passion for their craft shines brightly through their amazing work. Having viewed the final product, we are all overwhelmed with joy/appreciation in having this most special day captured forever. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you times a million! You guys are true rock stars!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Melissa H

AMAZING. Seriously, book Glitch, you won't regret it. Both my husband & I think this was hands down the best purchase we made with our wedding. Christian and Aly are a blast to hang out with and extremely easy going. We had so much with two of them that it honestly felt like we... Read More were hanging out with friends before the wedding. And once the wedding hit, along with the reception, I barely even saw them...As crazy as that sounds. Looking back I'm like "how the heck did they get all this footage?". They blended in perfectly and not once did I really notice a camera. The film was amazing and it's just so nice to have a video you can show your kids or nieces and nephews one day. Like "there's grandma shakin' it" or "see we used to be cool when we were young" or "there's your aunt when she was ten" lol. It's just vey real, raw emotions and you can't capture all of that in just photography. The hubs and I will randomly watch the film every now and then which makes the highlight video perfect. We've been married 10 months and have easily watch it 10x. It's just so fun! There's not another moment in life to where you will have ALL of those people together in one spot celebrating your love. Why wouldn't you want to capture that?? It was the best day ever & I'm so glad we had Glitch capture that moment. Worth every penny & then some!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Christina B

Aly and Christian were absolutely wonderful people to have as part of our wedding day. They were extremely helpful (they helped fix my bouquet!) and were so nice and easy-going. On top of that, our videos are gorgeous and exactly what we had hoped for. It's an investment worth... Read More making, and we can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Rachel V

I can not say enough great things about Glitch Films. Chris and Aly are sincere, creative, and talented beyond words. From the first day of meeting them, we knew we picked the perfect pair to film our wedding. Throughout the whole process, they helped us feel comfortable in... Read More front of the camera and we trusted them whole-heartedly with anything they asked us to do. We just got our film back and I could not stop crying. It was BEAUTIFUL. They captured our love and our personalities perfectly. Thank you Glitch for creating our wedding film that we will cherish our whole lives.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Josh T

Working with Glitch was truly amazing! They absolutely captured the entire day but somehow we were only aware of them when they wanted us to be. We had so many people tell us of their tears of joy upon watching our short film. And I must say that my wife and I experienced much... Read More of the same the first, second and third time we watched both the short film and the long version. They have provided us a visual that will be available to us long after our memories of the day begin to fade. I'm so impressed with the quality of their work and it was evident from the moment that we met, they truly care. I would highly recommend their services for anyone wanting to capture the moment with an incredible visual archive that will not only document the day but provide a lasting memory of the entire experience. Thank you for everything you did for us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jill L

Aly and Christian of Glitch films were an absolute dream to work with for our wedding! Like many couples experience, the wedding day FLIES by after months of planning out so many details and hoping and praying all goes smoothly. From the first meeting we had with Aly and... Read More Christian, we were struck by how incredibly intentional and thoughtful they were about making sure they knew all the details we wanted captured. What is so valuable about them as a team is that they listen so intently as to what is important to you as a couple, and then illustrate your day's story in a way that encapsulates all you value and cherish. The details, emotions, facial expressions, and highlights of each important moment were not only captured, but were told in such a beautifully artistic way that I get teary-eyed every time I watch it. Their work is not only of incredible quality, but they are one of the kindest couples you'll meet. In my opinion, having Glitch video our wedding was the best vendor decision we made. I hope you do the same :-)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda R

We absolutely loved working with Aly & Christian! They were the first people on site and the last to leave including every detail and creative angle. Our wedding video is amazing and several people said it was the best they had ever seen. They worked their butts off and we could... Read More tell they love their work. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jordan N

Superb teamwork! Aly and Christian are professional, relaxed and detail-oriented. As a professional photographer myself, I placed a LOT of weight on the quality and reliability of the "documenters" that would cover my wedding. Having seen Aly and Christian shoot a friend's... Read More wedding, I was highly impressed by their fluid performance—not only do they understand eachother's thought and work process (perks of being married?), they have a nifty ear bud/mic system that allows them to cue one another during the ceremony. My one experience witnessing them work together was impressive enough that my husband and I hired them to come all the way to Michigan for our wedding! So their technical skill is certainly there. BUT: I know many videographers who have experienced technical skill. What I first noticed in our friend's highlight video—and what I now treasure MOST in ours!—is Aly and Christian's ability to notice, discern, and then tenderly articulate the LOVE STORY of their clients' day. I was taken aback at the pace, editing and overall narrative they created! It felt like I became the world's most important celebrity with gold standard paparazzi... And I'm just a lil' ol' college student from Michigan! One of my favorite scenes that I nearly forgot happened is of my husband fixing the strap of my dress during our first look. It is so small, so quiet, and so beautiful, and I am deeply impressed and appreciative that they chose something as "insignificant" as that. That is what they do—they understand. In short: Choose Aly and Christian.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

If you're a bride or groom still searching for your wedding videographers, your search ends now. Aly & Christian (Glitch Films) are simply THE BEST at what they do, and hiring them to film our wedding & create the videos we'll forever cherish was a decision I would make again... Read More and again. Let's start with the quality of their work: I watched HOURS of highlight films from all sorts of wedding videography vendors' websites before we made our decision, and what struck me about Glitch Films is that their films always look super professional and never cheesy-- they get beautiful shots and weave them together in a way that flows seamlessly and elegantly. Also, the audio component is a HUGE plus that many other vendors just don't even deal with (the results of which I find a bit strange-- and a bit sad because I want to look back and remember the speeches, the vows, and the laughter!). We love the way the audio is incorporated into our film; it's one of the things about which we've received the most comments from others-- that, and the fact that we look like movie stars, which is totally due to Aly & Christian's amazing lighting and mad skills! The audio mixing is done so professionally; I know that is no easy task, and this alone puts Glitch above many of their competitors. Also, Glitch offers a single package that includes not only a highlight film from your special day but also a "feature film" (about 30 minutes long) with more extensive footage. Offering a longer version makes a lot of sense to me since videographers already have all of that footage (and you probably want to see it!), but many other vendors do not offer that-- OR they charge an obscene amount of money to add that on to your package. We are so grateful to have the short film to share with everyone and the longer one to watch with family & close friends-- and on every anniversary! The Glitch website explains that they offer just one package because they care so much about the quality of their work and they're going to give every film their full effort anyway, so why offer "tiers" of products and pricing? I can definitely attest to the fact that they do indeed put in a TON of effort and time to making sure every film is just perfect. I really don't know how they managed to get in all of the shots that they did, especially since our wedding included multiple locations and was an all-day affair. They work SO hard and they are so good at what they do!!! Finally, I need to mention that Aly & Christian are not only fabulous at what they do but they're also great people. I felt surprisingly comfortable getting ready with them in the room, and they did such a great job of blending in throughout our day; several of our guests commented on their professionalism and friendliness. Before our wedding day, they really made an effort to get to know us so that they could tailor the film to us. In fact, they went above and beyond to accomplish that, incorporating a song that is near and dear to us into our highlight film, bringing in a translator to add subtitles so both of our families could understand our whole film (our ceremony was bilingual), and making a few last-minute adjustments to insure we were 100% happy with our videos, which we are! They clearly love what they do, which makes them even better at it, and they're also kind and helpful folks to hang out with on your wedding day! So, HIRE GLITCH FILMS for your wedding videography!! I guarantee you will be so glad you did.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Courtney R

Aly and Christian were amazing videographers to work with! They helped out so much with creating such beautiful pictures and an amazing video that we will always be able to enjoy :) I highly recommend these two!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Maggie R

Book with these two ASAP! My husband and I are still brought to tears every time we watch our wedding video. Aly and Christian are true artists, and genuinely good people. Pictures are timeless but videos capture moments, faces, and voices of loved ones. We couldn't be happier... Read More with our wedding video and the professionalism of these two :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

STOP LOOKING!!! Because you've found the One! Beyond Amazing! I still cry everytime I watch our video. We had planned on doing something super creative and different, zip lining or a scene from Cinderella but unfortunately our time and availability of our bridal party we... Read More weren't able to. That did not stop these two from making it beyond incredible and the music fit us to a tee. For a service we didn't think we 'needed', I don't think we could have lived without it. Also, our photographs did not come out very good since our photographer wasn't experienced with sunlight, fortunately for us Christian and Aly film in 4k and we were able to get remarkable stills, I don't think we even needed a photographer!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Aly and Christian with Glitch Films!! Going into wedding planning, my (now) husband and I were worried about adding the cost of a videographer, but looking back, we could not be happier about the decision. Pictures are beautiful and very... Read More special, but there's something about the video!! It catches SO many details and facial expressions and moments that you can't even expect to remember. The best part is that it allows you to relive the memory every single day for the rest of your life, whenever you want to go back! That on its own is priceless. So, my number one recommendation is to go with the video. My next (and probably more important) recommendation is to hire Aly and Christian! All I can say is wow! They will blow you away and far exceed any expectations you have. They were the hardest working vendor we had on our wedding day. They showed up the day before to get a lay of the land and spent time getting to know us and learning about our preferences (in addition to the conversations we already had over email). On the wedding day they showed up before everyone else and were some of the last to leave! They truly went above and beyond for us and were unbelievably kind and so fun to work with along the way. They are amazing people and have a beautiful passion for their work. The best part is that it shows IN their work! Every single person who has watched our video has cried and laughed and said it is hands down the best wedding video they have ever seen. It's not even because it was my wedding. They just did such a perfect job - from capturing the best moments to their work with lighting and music and effects. And, everything was perfectly done and available to us a month after the wedding day! Not to mention packaged in such a special way. My brother-in-law has already booked them for his wedding in 2016. I can't thank them enough for their beautiful work and for allowing me to have the best memories from one of the best days of my life. - Pan

Go with these guys!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Jenna O

I can't say enough about how awesome Aly and Christian are! First of all, they love what they do and that shows wholeheartedly every moment you are with them. From the moment I got my first email back from Aly it just felt like this was going to be a good fit. They are organized... Read More and promptly respond to your emails. They work very hard to get to know you and your significant other as well preparing themselves for the wedding day by knowing all the details of the event. My husband and I were also very particular in what we wanted as part of our package and Aly and Christian were so flexible and open to what we wanted. As for the day of the wedding, I thought I would feel awkward with videographers filming me all day (I always feel awkward), but they made me and everyone else feel so comfortable! They truly were a joy to be around! They helped direct so many pieces of the wedding in order to get the best possible film and we really appreciated that! Now we've watched our highlight film about 50 times and we just got it today. It is so stunning. We couldn't be happier!

Great Videographers! Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Taylor T

Aly & Christian were so fun, laid back and easy to work with! They really took time to get to know us as a couple so that they could create a video and documentary of our day that is so "us"! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful reminder of their day! Everytime... Read More we watch it, it really takes us back to that day and feels like we are there again! Especially since the day becomes such a blur, we can relive it through the videos! They are so talented and get your videos back within 4 weeks of your day! You won't be disappointed.

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

I am so happy I hired Glitch Films. At first we weren't sure if we were going to hire a videographer, but I'm so happy I get to replay our wedding day over and over. From before the wedding day to the final video, everything went great. They came out rehearsal night, so they... Read More could get a good idea of the venue. The wedding day they arrived early and stayed until the very end, so they could get every shot. A lot of times you couldn't even tell they were there because they did their jobs so well. I received so many complements about them while at the wedding. My mom said they were the best vendor, we hired. They were so easy to work with and very respectful of everyone especially the photographers. We received all our videos only a week after the wedding which was so fast. They came in a custom case which was wonderful and you receive multiples, so you can give one to your parents or your child when they grow up. I still receive compliments on our highlight video and it's been a little over a month. Someone even told me that they watched the video and felt like they were there. I can't even express how awesome Aly and Christian are as a person and as a videographer. You really don't have to think twice... it is worth every penny, plus some.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Marina L

Christian and Aly are amazing! We loved working with them from day one. They are on top of everything and made sure they didn't miss a moment. They were so detailed and were the first people to arrive at the venue the morning of. They came out to the rehearsal (not a quick trip)... Read More to scope out the venue beforehand. Christian and Aly are so much fun and so easy to work with and really put together a great video. I'm so happy we worked with them. If you're on the fence about forking over the dough to pay for a wedding videographer, you won't be disappointed with them - worth every penny! I can't say enough good things about Christian and Aly. I'm just so thankful for having them there on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Aly and Christian were amazing to work with! They were both very professional and are very passionate about their work and their clients. Aly and Christian filmed our daughters wedding. They came out the day before the wedding and familiarize themselves with the settings and the... Read More venue. They arrived early on the day of the wedding and were so professional and accommodating to everyone. They were at the both venues (church and country club)for at least 14 hours. They are both very easy to work with and have very warm personalities.They captured the most special moments and the videos are priceless! We loved their work so much that we are planning on hiring them to create a family documentary. We would recommend Glitch Films to anyone who is looking for a professional videographer team!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Melissa B

Glitch is not only truly great to work with but captured our day beautifully! They went above and beyond our expectations. It's amazing to receive a package of videos that captured the most special moments. We will be watching them again and again. I would highly recommend them... Read More to anyone seeking a videographer in PDX.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

Aly and Christian are total rock stars and will make you, the couple, your family, friends, and wedding party, look as amazing as you felt the day of your wedding when you get their videos back in record time! We got the most amazing, beautiful, cool, and accurate portrayal of... Read More everything that happened and how we were feeling the day of our fantastic wedding. The fact that Aly and Christian could capture that magic so well means the world to us and our families, who will now get to have this piece of art for decades to come. So many people told me that while they didn't cry during the actual wedding, they cried watching the highlight video, which I cannot praise enough. Also, Aly and Christian are so easy, cool, and fun to work with, and know exactly what they're doing. A few different times they asked for certain shots and told us we'd thank them later. They were so right, everything they do has a professional and creative purpose, and I can't say enough how talented these two are. They made me feel at ease during the getting ready process, and I barely knew they were there throughout the ceremony and reception. I wouldn't change a thing about working with them and the final videos the made for us, and highly recommend them as videographer pros for any wedding.

By professionals for people who appreciate professionals.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

Aly and Christian are consummate professionals. There is an old Marine Corps saying about the 7 P's: "Prior Proper Planning Prevents P*** Poor Performance." Everything about the day was gone over in detail with Aly and Christian in our meetings and telephone conferences before... Read More the wedding and the day of. We listened carefully and were made to understand their approach, which based on their experience and talents, was designed to give us the best video of the day possible. We were not disappointed in the slightest. The final highlight video is awesome, as are the segments of raw video they gave us from the ceremony, the toasts and the cake cutting. The point I am trying to make in the title of this review is what any quality professional knows -- hire pros and then let them do their thing. Aly and Christian are not only very organized and care a great deal about turning out a quality product, they are also extremely talented! Humor them, take the time it takes to let them help you understand and participate fully in what they are trying to accomplish. Above all, leave the filming and staging to them. Be cooperative, and if you want to have input on certain details and what you want, they will listen. Just keep in mind this is what they do! Our daughter's and new son-in-law's wedding video is irrefutable testimony that Aly and Christian know what they are doing and are very good at it. We have so enjoyed watching their work over and over since receiving the videos three days ago. The number of times that family and friends have watched the film these past few days and the myriad conversations about how much everyone enjoys the final product are on-going. I could say more, but trust me, if you trust Aly and Christian, you will not be disappointed.

They saved the day!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

You guys are the best! We were going for NYC hipster in an Oregon field and you memorialized our daughter's wedding perfectly. Not only did you ride in at the last minute after our previous videographer backed out 3 weeks before the wedding, you totally saved the day! Ally... Read More and Christian spent 2 hours walking around our home before the wedding. We discussed lighting, group shots, best places to focus on, etc. They sent a very comprehensive checklist to the bride and groom to make sure they knew what was important to them so that it was captured. They arrived 3 hours before the wedding to shoot the set up, getting ready, etc. They stayed 6 hours after the wedding to make sure everything was shot. When some of our lantern batteries died during the reception, they even found the extra batteries and fixed the lights on the tree for us. The video was delivered when they said it would be and is a perfect representation of our daughter's wedding. You can bet they will be our professional videographers for our younger daughter as well on her special day. Cannot thank you enough.

Glitch Films are the best

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Vanessa M

Glitch Films were amazing. Not only were did they respond to all my emails quickly they also took the time to come and meet us in person. When I met them I did not feel awkward at all I felt as if I had known them for years. So the day of the wedding I felt like they were just... Read More friends attending the wedding and did not get nervous that they were shooting. We talked in advance of what I wanted to see in the video and they captured everything I asked for. They are extremely professional and everyone at the wedding told me that they loved how every time they looked at the videographers they were capturing a moment. Many people have already asked me to give them their information. We received the wedding video about two weeks after the wedding and it was packaged so cute in a basket with our wedding colors. The highlight film was the best and I was so happy how great the video turned out. I seriously can say that I am so happy I decided to get video and that I went with Glitch Films because they captured my wedding beautifully.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Kelly A

I am so happy with Aly & Christian of Glitch Films that I cannot express it adequately. Aly responded to my online inquiry within 2 hours of posting it and she was on her way back from vacation! Seriously, who does that? I was lucky enough to find them available at the last... Read More minute. They were professional, fun, and cute! Everyone in our wedding party commented on how fun and easy-to-work-with they were. I wish I lived in Portland so I could have them document all of my special occasions! They were that good. Also, I had my movie download within a week and the DVDs shortly thereafter. They offered the best price and most-inclusive package. I really just can't say enough about how awesome they are!

Best Videographer in Portland

Reviewed on 4/15/2015

I am really happy with my experience at Glitch Films. Aly & Christian were fun, professional, and easy to work with. My video download was available within a week of our event and my DVDs arrived the next week, beautifully packaged. If I lived in Portland, I would hire them for... Read More all of my special events! Everyone in the wedding party loved them and enjoyed working with them. I couldn't be happier!!

Aly Pickersgill

Aly is one half of the Glitch creative cinematography team. As a female cinematographer who has actually been a bride, she understands unique needs for each individual wedding.