West-coast wedding films for a new generation.

Aly and Krishna from Glitch Films create award-winning wedding films that show the rockstar-qualities of you and your groom. We refuse to use cliched sappy music and craft a custom soundtrack with a modern style. Our clients tell us our films make them feel like it's their wedding day every time they watch.

Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie A

Glitch Films is amazing, unique and the best wedding photography and videography I have ever seen. That is why it was a thrill for us that they could record our 3 event weekend on relatively short notice. Meeting and being around Aly and Krishna as people is already an uplifting... Read More experience, let alone their absolute professionalism in their work. They are attentive, supportive, creative, intuitive artists that produce unequaled quality photos and videos for weddings that become timeless classics for their clients. I believe the future for Glitch Films is more than golden and I will be following them and cheering them on!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tracy H

We cannot say enough positive things about Aly and Krishna of Glitch Films. We actually met them over a year before we were engaged at my cousin's wedding in Portland. We enjoyed not only how kind and friendly they were to interact with at the wedding but also how you barely... Read More noticed they were even filming. When I saw my cousin's wedding video, I literally had tears of joy. Once we got engaged and began the planning process, I reached out to Aly immediately to book our date. Through out our interactions Aly and Krishna have been kind, open, enthusiastic and friendly. I remember getting an email a few weeks before the wedding from Aly after I had sent her our timeline telling me I was doing a really good job. It was a small gesture, but one that truly lifted me up in the chaos leading up to the big day. On our wedding day Aly and Krishna were so great! They were full of great ideas and captured everything on our list and even more. We are so happy with the output -- we love our highlight film and will be adding the feature film and an edit of the toasts to our order. My husband and I are so grateful we prioritized a wedding video within our budget and even more grateful that we were able to work with such good and talented folks! We highly recommend working with Glitch Films for any couples looking to document their special day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Megan C

Absolutely beautiful work & wonderful people. I will recommend Glitch Films to anyone for any videography they need. You both captured everything my heart could hope for and put it together in the best way possible. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Susan H

Both of our son's married within a year of eachother. A close friend who's daughter married before them told us that we really should consider hiring Glitch Films to capture their special days. She said of all their vendors Aly and Krishna stood out. One of our sons was... Read More getting married in Santa Rosa, CA though and I doubted that they would want to travel that far. I was wrong! They were happy to make the trip and arrived in plenty of time to be fresh and ready to capture their special day and evening. They made all of us feel so relaxed and natural in front of their camera's but never got in the way. I was impressed with how they quietly interacted with eachother to capture the perfect moments. The video's that they produced for our families are a treasure that we will have with us forever and can frequently view to remind us of two precious days of our lives. Just can't say enough wonderful things about this amazing couple.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Beau B

I had the great pleasure of DJing a wedding being filmed by Aly and Krishna—and I was so impressed by their passion for the wedding and capture great video throughout. Being a great vendor means treating every wedding as a unique, amazing day, and they did exactly that.... Read More Glitch Films really differentiates themselves by being there to capture the party. They are an extremely nice couple and you should start the conversation with them. : )

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Angie T

Aly and Christian were so fun to work with, I think they were hands down one of our favorite vendors! Throughout the whole planning process they answered all of my questions and concerns (those that worked with me know I had ALOT of those). They even met with us during the... Read More rehearsal to scope out the location, which I loved because day of, they came prepared. Day of, they showed up early to get in some detail shots, which made all the difference. I love how easy going they were and willing to try any new ideas thrown at them. The only complaint I had was that it took a really long time to get our video back. But I understand things come up and life happens! They moved back to the bay after our wedding AND had their little guy. So we kinda expected it would be awhile before we got our video back. But once we had that video in our hands, it was so worth the wait. They captured our story perfectly and I really couldn't imagine it turning out any better! Thank you, Aly and Christian! You guys were such a pleasure to work with. And all you bride to be's out there looking to hire Glitch Films, lucky you because their work just keeps getting better and better!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Carrie L

One word: WOW! My family and I hired Glitch Films as a surprise gift for my best friend’s wedding (where I was MOH). A videographer was one of the only things they had decided just didn’t fit into the wedding budget. Upon hearing this, I thought what an special gift it would... Read More be to be able to somehow provide the bride & groom a film as a non-traditional wedding gift. Enter in Aly and Krishna to the rescue!!! Upon contacting them via e-mail, within a few days they were able to put together a custom package for us and made this dream a reality. It is hard to put into words just how wonderful both Aly and Krishna truly are. In addition to being awesome people, they are also extremely talented. The passion for their craft shines brightly through their amazing work. Having viewed the final product, we are all overwhelmed with joy/appreciation in having this most special day captured forever. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you times a million! You guys are true rock stars!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Melissa H

AMAZING. Seriously, book Glitch, you won't regret it. Both my husband & I think this was hands down the best purchase we made with our wedding. Christian and Aly are a blast to hang out with and extremely easy going. We had so much with two of them that it honestly felt like we... Read More were hanging out with friends before the wedding. And once the wedding hit, along with the reception, I barely even saw them...As crazy as that sounds. Looking back I'm like "how the heck did they get all this footage?". They blended in perfectly and not once did I really notice a camera. The film was amazing and it's just so nice to have a video you can show your kids or nieces and nephews one day. Like "there's grandma shakin' it" or "see we used to be cool when we were young" or "there's your aunt when she was ten" lol. It's just vey real, raw emotions and you can't capture all of that in just photography. The hubs and I will randomly watch the film every now and then which makes the highlight video perfect. We've been married 10 months and have easily watch it 10x. It's just so fun! There's not another moment in life to where you will have ALL of those people together in one spot celebrating your love. Why wouldn't you want to capture that?? It was the best day ever & I'm so glad we had Glitch capture that moment. Worth every penny & then some!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Christina B

Aly and Christian were absolutely wonderful people to have as part of our wedding day. They were extremely helpful (they helped fix my bouquet!) and were so nice and easy-going. On top of that, our videos are gorgeous and exactly what we had hoped for. It's an investment worth... Read More making, and we can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Rachel V

I can not say enough great things about Glitch Films. Chris and Aly are sincere, creative, and talented beyond words. From the first day of meeting them, we knew we picked the perfect pair to film our wedding. Throughout the whole process, they helped us feel comfortable in... Read More front of the camera and we trusted them whole-heartedly with anything they asked us to do. We just got our film back and I could not stop crying. It was BEAUTIFUL. They captured our love and our personalities perfectly. Thank you Glitch for creating our wedding film that we will cherish our whole lives.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Josh T

Working with Glitch was truly amazing! They absolutely captured the entire day but somehow we were only aware of them when they wanted us to be. We had so many people tell us of their tears of joy upon watching our short film. And I must say that my wife and I experienced much... Read More of the same the first, second and third time we watched both the short film and the long version. They have provided us a visual that will be available to us long after our memories of the day begin to fade. I'm so impressed with the quality of their work and it was evident from the moment that we met, they truly care. I would highly recommend their services for anyone wanting to capture the moment with an incredible visual archive that will not only document the day but provide a lasting memory of the entire experience. Thank you for everything you did for us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jill L

Aly and Christian of Glitch films were an absolute dream to work with for our wedding! Like many couples experience, the wedding day FLIES by after months of planning out so many details and hoping and praying all goes smoothly. From the first meeting we had with Aly and... Read More Christian, we were struck by how incredibly intentional and thoughtful they were about making sure they knew all the details we wanted captured. What is so valuable about them as a team is that they listen so intently as to what is important to you as a couple, and then illustrate your day's story in a way that encapsulates all you value and cherish. The details, emotions, facial expressions, and highlights of each important moment were not only captured, but were told in such a beautifully artistic way that I get teary-eyed every time I watch it. Their work is not only of incredible quality, but they are one of the kindest couples you'll meet. In my opinion, having Glitch video our wedding was the best vendor decision we made. I hope you do the same :-)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda R

We absolutely loved working with Aly & Christian! They were the first people on site and the last to leave including every detail and creative angle. Our wedding video is amazing and several people said it was the best they had ever seen. They worked their butts off and we could... Read More tell they love their work. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jordan N

Superb teamwork! Aly and Christian are professional, relaxed and detail-oriented. As a professional photographer myself, I placed a LOT of weight on the quality and reliability of the "documenters" that would cover my wedding. Having seen Aly and Christian shoot a friend's... Read More wedding, I was highly impressed by their fluid performance—not only do they understand eachother's thought and work process (perks of being married?), they have a nifty ear bud/mic system that allows them to cue one another during the ceremony. My one experience witnessing them work together was impressive enough that my husband and I hired them to come all the way to Michigan for our wedding! So their technical skill is certainly there. BUT: I know many videographers who have experienced technical skill. What I first noticed in our friend's highlight video—and what I now treasure MOST in ours!—is Aly and Christian's ability to notice, discern, and then tenderly articulate the LOVE STORY of their clients' day. I was taken aback at the pace, editing and overall narrative they created! It felt like I became the world's most important celebrity with gold standard paparazzi... And I'm just a lil' ol' college student from Michigan! One of my favorite scenes that I nearly forgot happened is of my husband fixing the strap of my dress during our first look. It is so small, so quiet, and so beautiful, and I am deeply impressed and appreciative that they chose something as "insignificant" as that. That is what they do—they understand. In short: Choose Aly and Christian.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

If you're a bride or groom still searching for your wedding videographers, your search ends now. Aly & Christian (Glitch Films) are simply THE BEST at what they do, and hiring them to film our wedding & create the videos we'll forever cherish was a decision I would make again... Read More and again. Let's start with the quality of their work: I watched HOURS of highlight films from all sorts of wedding videography vendors' websites before we made our decision, and what struck me about Glitch Films is that their films always look super professional and never cheesy-- they get beautiful shots and weave them together in a way that flows seamlessly and elegantly. Also, the audio component is a HUGE plus that many other vendors just don't even deal with (the results of which I find a bit strange-- and a bit sad because I want to look back and remember the speeches, the vows, and the laughter!). We love the way the audio is incorporated into our film; it's one of the things about which we've received the most comments from others-- that, and the fact that we look like movie stars, which is totally due to Aly & Christian's amazing lighting and mad skills! The audio mixing is done so professionally; I know that is no easy task, and this alone puts Glitch above many of their competitors. Also, Glitch offers a single package that includes not only a highlight film from your special day but also a "feature film" (about 30 minutes long) with more extensive footage. Offering a longer version makes a lot of sense to me since videographers already have all of that footage (and you probably want to see it!), but many other vendors do not offer that-- OR they charge an obscene amount of money to add that on to your package. We are so grateful to have the short film to share with everyone and the longer one to watch with family & close friends-- and on every anniversary! The Glitch website explains that they offer just one package because they care so much about the quality of their work and they're going to give every film their full effort anyway, so why offer "tiers" of products and pricing? I can definitely attest to the fact that they do indeed put in a TON of effort and time to making sure every film is just perfect. I really don't know how they managed to get in all of the shots that they did, especially since our wedding included multiple locations and was an all-day affair. They work SO hard and they are so good at what they do!!! Finally, I need to mention that Aly & Christian are not only fabulous at what they do but they're also great people. I felt surprisingly comfortable getting ready with them in the room, and they did such a great job of blending in throughout our day; several of our guests commented on their professionalism and friendliness. Before our wedding day, they really made an effort to get to know us so that they could tailor the film to us. In fact, they went above and beyond to accomplish that, incorporating a song that is near and dear to us into our highlight film, bringing in a translator to add subtitles so both of our families could understand our whole film (our ceremony was bilingual), and making a few last-minute adjustments to insure we were 100% happy with our videos, which we are! They clearly love what they do, which makes them even better at it, and they're also kind and helpful folks to hang out with on your wedding day! So, HIRE GLITCH FILMS for your wedding videography!! I guarantee you will be so glad you did.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Courtney R

Aly and Christian were amazing videographers to work with! They helped out so much with creating such beautiful pictures and an amazing video that we will always be able to enjoy :) I highly recommend these two!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Maggie R

Book with these two ASAP! My husband and I are still brought to tears every time we watch our wedding video. Aly and Christian are true artists, and genuinely good people. Pictures are timeless but videos capture moments, faces, and voices of loved ones. We couldn't be happier... Read More with our wedding video and the professionalism of these two :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

STOP LOOKING!!! Because you've found the One! Beyond Amazing! I still cry everytime I watch our video. We had planned on doing something super creative and different, zip lining or a scene from Cinderella but unfortunately our time and availability of our bridal party we... Read More weren't able to. That did not stop these two from making it beyond incredible and the music fit us to a tee. For a service we didn't think we 'needed', I don't think we could have lived without it. Also, our photographs did not come out very good since our photographer wasn't experienced with sunlight, fortunately for us Christian and Aly film in 4k and we were able to get remarkable stills, I don't think we even needed a photographer!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Aly and Christian with Glitch Films!! Going into wedding planning, my (now) husband and I were worried about adding the cost of a videographer, but looking back, we could not be happier about the decision. Pictures are beautiful and very... Read More special, but there's something about the video!! It catches SO many details and facial expressions and moments that you can't even expect to remember. The best part is that it allows you to relive the memory every single day for the rest of your life, whenever you want to go back! That on its own is priceless. So, my number one recommendation is to go with the video. My next (and probably more important) recommendation is to hire Aly and Christian! All I can say is wow! They will blow you away and far exceed any expectations you have. They were the hardest working vendor we had on our wedding day. They showed up the day before to get a lay of the land and spent time getting to know us and learning about our preferences (in addition to the conversations we already had over email). On the wedding day they showed up before everyone else and were some of the last to leave! They truly went above and beyond for us and were unbelievably kind and so fun to work with along the way. They are amazing people and have a beautiful passion for their work. The best part is that it shows IN their work! Every single person who has watched our video has cried and laughed and said it is hands down the best wedding video they have ever seen. It's not even because it was my wedding. They just did such a perfect job - from capturing the best moments to their work with lighting and music and effects. And, everything was perfectly done and available to us a month after the wedding day! Not to mention packaged in such a special way. My brother-in-law has already booked them for his wedding in 2016. I can't thank them enough for their beautiful work and for allowing me to have the best memories from one of the best days of my life. - Pan

Go with these guys!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Jenna O

I can't say enough about how awesome Aly and Christian are! First of all, they love what they do and that shows wholeheartedly every moment you are with them. From the moment I got my first email back from Aly it just felt like this was going to be a good fit. They are organized... Read More and promptly respond to your emails. They work very hard to get to know you and your significant other as well preparing themselves for the wedding day by knowing all the details of the event. My husband and I were also very particular in what we wanted as part of our package and Aly and Christian were so flexible and open to what we wanted. As for the day of the wedding, I thought I would feel awkward with videographers filming me all day (I always feel awkward), but they made me and everyone else feel so comfortable! They truly were a joy to be around! They helped direct so many pieces of the wedding in order to get the best possible film and we really appreciated that! Now we've watched our highlight film about 50 times and we just got it today. It is so stunning. We couldn't be happier!

Great Videographers! Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Taylor T

Aly & Christian were so fun, laid back and easy to work with! They really took time to get to know us as a couple so that they could create a video and documentary of our day that is so "us"! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful reminder of their day! Everytime... Read More we watch it, it really takes us back to that day and feels like we are there again! Especially since the day becomes such a blur, we can relive it through the videos! They are so talented and get your videos back within 4 weeks of your day! You won't be disappointed.

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

I am so happy I hired Glitch Films. At first we weren't sure if we were going to hire a videographer, but I'm so happy I get to replay our wedding day over and over. From before the wedding day to the final video, everything went great. They came out rehearsal night, so they... Read More could get a good idea of the venue. The wedding day they arrived early and stayed until the very end, so they could get every shot. A lot of times you couldn't even tell they were there because they did their jobs so well. I received so many complements about them while at the wedding. My mom said they were the best vendor, we hired. They were so easy to work with and very respectful of everyone especially the photographers. We received all our videos only a week after the wedding which was so fast. They came in a custom case which was wonderful and you receive multiples, so you can give one to your parents or your child when they grow up. I still receive compliments on our highlight video and it's been a little over a month. Someone even told me that they watched the video and felt like they were there. I can't even express how awesome Aly and Christian are as a person and as a videographer. You really don't have to think twice... it is worth every penny, plus some.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Marina L

Christian and Aly are amazing! We loved working with them from day one. They are on top of everything and made sure they didn't miss a moment. They were so detailed and were the first people to arrive at the venue the morning of. They came out to the rehearsal (not a quick trip)... Read More to scope out the venue beforehand. Christian and Aly are so much fun and so easy to work with and really put together a great video. I'm so happy we worked with them. If you're on the fence about forking over the dough to pay for a wedding videographer, you won't be disappointed with them - worth every penny! I can't say enough good things about Christian and Aly. I'm just so thankful for having them there on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Aly and Christian were amazing to work with! They were both very professional and are very passionate about their work and their clients. Aly and Christian filmed our daughters wedding. They came out the day before the wedding and familiarize themselves with the settings and the... Read More venue. They arrived early on the day of the wedding and were so professional and accommodating to everyone. They were at the both venues (church and country club)for at least 14 hours. They are both very easy to work with and have very warm personalities.They captured the most special moments and the videos are priceless! We loved their work so much that we are planning on hiring them to create a family documentary. We would recommend Glitch Films to anyone who is looking for a professional videographer team!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Melissa B

Glitch is not only truly great to work with but captured our day beautifully! They went above and beyond our expectations. It's amazing to receive a package of videos that captured the most special moments. We will be watching them again and again. I would highly recommend them... Read More to anyone seeking a videographer in PDX.

Aly Pickersgill

Aly is one half of the Glitch creative cinematography team. As a female cinematographer who has actually been a bride, she understands unique needs for each individual wedding.